PDA

View Full Version : why Finns hate Russian?

Pages : [1] 2

andreyZZ
2010-11-17, 12:22
Good afternoon.
I am the first day on this forum.
I read the thread "Slavs half the Mongols."
Finnish theme created and maintained by the Finns
I live in Russia, every day ride the subway, no Mongol or Negroid features in its people have not noticed.
I was in Ukraine and Poland.
Compare.
Externally ethnic Russian in the European part of Russia is not distinguishable from the Ukrainians or Poles.

Just decoded the genome of the Russian people.
Mongol and Tatar genes in the European part of Russia
do not exceed those in Western Europe.

I know many Finns is a nice open people.
But why would you want hate?

Yes, we live well as you, but that is no reason to humiliate another nationality.

On youtube I saw a comment Finn people- "Russian untermensh".

I asked, "what we have done to you. Why such hatred?
He replied, "You attacked us in 1939.":(

takoja
2010-11-18, 16:27
This is a pretty open-minded free speech ;) forum. Different kind of ethnic related slurs get thrown around quite wildly and if you haven't noticed it yet, Finns do get their fair share of them :p. You shouldn't take all of them too seriously.

I think hate is a bit strong word to describe the attitudes of Finns on Russians on average. Especially among the younger generations. But I guess Finns on average are a bit on the nationalistic side and our nations have our historic grudges from past.. so that explains a lot of the frictions. Also often it is more about the politics than people per se (hehe that word doesn't work/Finnish)

In forums like this and in the net on the hole, you often encounter the more extreme views.

Kaiku
2010-11-18, 16:40
Well I can´t speak for others but I for one don´t hate Russians at all, just like I don´t hate anyone else because of their nationality, race etc. Having said that I doubt the average Finn dislikes Russia anymore than people from other countries who suffered at the hands of the Soviets. That´s history though and for the most part should be left behind.

Lemminkäinen
2010-11-18, 17:00
I think that old wars between us are not a primary reason for these discussions. Even old veterans dont hate Russians, though they could have a good reason to do it, because they lost 4-5 years of their lifes. I would say that Finns are reserved towards Russian politics, not towards people. Of course you can find problems in every country. If you are honest you can see it possible also in Russia. Actually Finns may mock Russians on the net (but it cannot be generalized) because some Russians mock Finns. It is not serious, it is just tussling on foras like this. When you reply "Russians are not Mongols", you are just an opportune target for this kind of dispute, because here you cannot use any personal truths as counterarguments.

Azvarohi
2010-11-18, 17:30
Ivanushka_supertzar on the old forum visited Finland and didn't get any knife in him.

takoja
2010-11-18, 17:34
well growing up, I had 2 Russian friends/classmates (a boy and a girl). I think there are cases where Russians have been bullied in Finnish schools because of their ethnicity, but that wasn't the case in my school at least. Both were also very dark/swarthy (I don't know wherefrom Russia they were..?) looking, so they did kinda stick out from the rest also. But they fitted in with the rest.

Only thing which I thought was a bit odd, when we were discussing stuff, and the discussion suddenly shifted towards Russians and things were said in negative light of Russians, it was as if the guys didn't realize or notice that there was a Russian kid amongst them, but I did notice how he always went silent when this happened.

Tuohikirje
2010-11-18, 17:37
A double.

Tuohikirje
2010-11-18, 17:39
Hate is a strong word. Russia is not to be trusted. Russians are what they are.
If Russia returns illegally taken areas to Finland, I might be neutral.

Personally the last time I got annoyed was a BBC travel document of Russia.

The idiot stood by an old rock carving and repeated how Russia and
ancient pictures are 'fascinating'.

For God's sake, the carvings have nothing to do with Slavs.
Karelia has been occupied since 1944.

Swan is also a national bird of Finland and is strongly tied to the Finnish
mythology.

http://www.helsinki.fi/~lauhakan/whale/comics/poika/onegast.html

Grynda
2010-11-18, 18:10
Finns have been ruled by both Swedes and Russians in turns and neither of these ethnicities are very popular among Finns historically seen.

The animosity now towards Russians is that many think there are too many immigrants from Russia now moving into Finland.

Lemminkäinen
2010-11-18, 18:19
AFter the communistic revolution we got about 34000 Russians and after the Russian comministic state collapsed we have got 30000-40000 Russians more, not counting Russian speaking Ingrians. Their number is about 30000. So we have 70000 Russians or people with Russian background and today 50000-60000 Russians speaking residents. If we proportion this to the population size of Russia, the Russians should receive 1.5-2 million Finnish residents and give them work. How someone could think that we hate Russians, welcome them, give them work and education? We are not so schizophrenic.

---------- Post added 2010-11-18 at 20:26 ----------

Finns have been ruled by both Swedes and Russians in turns and neither of these ethnicities are very popular among Finns historically seen.

The animosity now towards Russians is that many think there are too many immigrants from Russia now moving into Finland.

We have had always Russians immigrants and refugees.

Karhunkynsi
2010-11-18, 18:39
Reasons not to like Russians:

1. Russian are imperialist pricks
2. Russian worship Soviet Union (see: 9th of may )
3. Russians are psychotic liars (President Medvedev: Viipuri is city of Russian military glory, defenders of mother Russia)
4. Russians have fake history
5. Russians are genocidal pricks (both past and presence)
6. Russians are genetically bolshevik (see all above)

Things to like about Russians:

- Some Russians are genetically allmost like Finns
. Russians drink vodka and eat pork

Mary
2010-11-18, 18:54
It is an inferiority complex because they were ruled by Russia and Sweden for so long. I feel it is ungrateful, because Russia treated Finns much better than the Swedes did. Now we pay for our ignorance. :(

Tuohikirje
2010-11-18, 19:12
:lol:

Stop whining.

Only 62% of Finns have quite or very negative view towards Russia/ns.
Maybe the rest 38% were not quite honest. Germany 37%.

http://www.hs.fi/english/article/International+poll+Anti-Russian+sentiment+runs+very+strong+in+Finland/1076154202275

Huckleberry Finn
2010-11-18, 19:26
...Only 62% of Finns have quite or very negative view towards Russia/ns. Maybe the rest 38% were not quite honest.

Tuohi may speak for herself but in ordinary life the nations get along rather well. Of course there are issues, I wouldn't personally wear a hat in sauna but hey, who's perfect?

Grynda
2010-11-18, 20:40

Stop whining.

Only 62% of Finns have quite or very negative view towards Russia/ns.
Maybe the rest 38% were not quite honest. Germany 37%.

http://www.hs.fi/english/article/International+poll+Anti-Russian+sentiment+runs+very+strong+in+Finland/1076154202275

Finns don't like anybody else than themselves.

The survey suggests that Finns tend to take a slightly more wary attitude of other nations than people in most Western countries of Europe.
Of the countries listed in the survey, only Britain got more sympathy from the Finns than was the average for Western Europe.

Tuohikirje
2010-11-18, 20:56
Finns don't like anybody else than themselves.

The survey does not say anything like.

Finns are slightly more cautious of other nations than people in most Western European countries.

2010-11-18, 21:01
Externally ethnic Russian in the European part of Russia is not distinguishable from the Ukrainians

Captain obvious.

Externally ethnic Poles are not distinguishable from the "Silesians".

Still, would be nice if you didn't include fakerainians in your comparisons, thanks.

Tuohikirje
2010-11-18, 21:13
Where is Lemminkäinen? :lol:

In Balto-Finnic oral tradition and beliefs swan is a sacred bird. If you killed a swan, you were to be destroyed yourself. In Kalevala, national epic, there is the Swan of Tuonela (Swan of the Land of the dead). In the story the man, who shot the swan, had a terrible faith.

Lemminkäinen is in Tuonela, the land of the dead, to shoot the Swan of Tuonela to be able to claim the daughter of Louhi, mistress of the Northland, in marriage. However, the blind man of the Northland kills Lemminkäinen, whose body is then tossed in the river and then dismembered. Lemminkäinen's mother learns of his death, travels to Tuonela, recovers his body parts, reassembles him and restores him to life.

*Edit. Russians should keep a safe distance to rock carvings or....

Aino
2010-11-18, 21:19
When I was still a student, I got a scholarship from the Polish state to spend some time in Poland studying the Polish language and culture. There were over 200 students from all over the world. I found myself spending time with the Germans and the Russians. One of the Russian girls even visited me later in Finland and stayed as my guest for some time.

I found the Russians that I interacted with extremely intelligent and knowledgeable. We mostly communicated in Polish, but we also tried to talk in English, although their skills in the language were not that great. But what impressed me the most was their knowledge and interest in architecture, arts, and literature, and how they tried to discuss these topics despite the language barrier.

I also remember feeling so sorry for them for various things. They could not really afford anything in Poland. Something as little as what you paid to use the toilet at a gas station was horribly expensive for them. My friend also told me about the high requirements for being a top student and for receiving a government grant. She really had no other choice than getting top grades for every subject. And the amount of the grant was ridiculously low. All the students in her school also had to take part in harvesting potatoes in the autumn. So instead of studying they would pick potatoes.

Tuohikirje
2010-11-18, 21:21
Potatoes after all?

What I know, one should never cross the border to Russia without own toilet paper.

Karhunkynsi
2010-11-18, 21:24
It is an inferiority complex because they were ruled by Russia and Sweden for so long. I feel it is ungrateful, because Russia treated Finns much better than the Swedes did. Now we pay for our ignorance. :(

Apparently the Great Russian history is showing again.

You, as Russians, were peasent slaves most of that time, we Finns, were free people in our own country.

You, as Russian peasant slaves, did not even have right to enter to Finland without Visa. Not that your owners would have let you away from the fields in the first place.

Lessons to learn:

1)You, as Russians, ruled no one.
2)You were peasent slaves. Alexander II freed you 1861.
3)Those people of Russia, who were not peasent slaves, have pretty much 0 living decendants as Russian bolsheviks murdered them.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emancipation_reform_of_1861

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_Terror
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Collectivization_in_the_USSR
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Purge
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Population_transfer_in_the_Soviet_Union
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gulag

Mary
2010-11-18, 21:30
They would put lazy students to pick potatoes as a form of discipline. I had an acquaintance whose daughter saved money so she could go to Turkey for the summer to work on a boat serving drinks (she was Finnish, but that's a pure coincidence). Now, we all know what young women REALLY do in Turkey. I felt sorry for her poor mother. I don't think that anyone here can deny that picking potatoes would have been a better alternative.

Karhunkynsi
2010-11-18, 21:36
(she was Finnish, but that's a pure coincidence).

Stop lying Mary. If her mother was Finnish (Ingrian or just Finn) she would have got automatic residence permit in Finland with all the goodies. She also would have got Finnish nationality with light speed due the Repatriation Act. No need to go whoring in Turkey. Well, it could be that Russians like it ofcource.

Tuohikirje
2010-11-18, 21:37
They would put lazy students to pick potatoes as a form of discipline. I had an acquaintance whose daughter saved money so she could go to Turkey for the summer to work on a boat serving drinks (she was Finnish, but that's a pure coincidence). Now, we all know what young women REALLY do in Turkey. I felt sorry for her poor mother. I don't think that anyone here can deny that picking potatoes would have been a better alternative.

Modern gulag?

Finnish daughter, who saved money to go serving on a boat in Turkey...sounds very coincidental and far reached.

:evilgrin:

No Finnish teen would do it even for fun.

Mary
2010-11-18, 21:37
Apparently the Great Russian history is showing again.

You, as Russians, were peasent slaves most of that time, we Finns, were free people in our own country.

You, as Russian peasant slaves, did not even have right to enter to Finland without Visa. Not that your owners would have let you away from the fields in the first place.

Lessons to learn:

1)You, as Russians, ruled no one.
2)You were peasent slaves. Alexander II freed you 1861.
3)Those people of Russia, who were not peasent slaves, have pretty much 0 living decendants as Russian bolsheviks murdered them.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emancipation_reform_of_1861

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_Terror
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Collectivization_in_the_USSR
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Purge
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Population_transfer_in_the_Soviet_Union
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gulag

I come from a high class family. So yes, my ancestors probably did own serfs. And secondly, in the hierarchy of the Russian Empire - ethnic Russians are always at the top - with Europeans coming in second. Mongs from the provinces would be placed just above Central Asians. And pretty much below everybody else.

---------- Post added 2010-11-18 at 22:40 ----------

Stop lying Mary. If her mother was Finnish (Ingrian or just Finn) she would have got automatic residence permit in Finland with all the goodies. She also would have got Finnish nationality with light speed due the Repatriation Act. No need to go whoring in Turkey. Well, it could be that Russians like it ofcource.

This was in Sweden. Her mother had grown up in Sweden and would only go back to Finland once in a while to visit her and her husband's relatives.

---------- Post added 2010-11-18 at 22:43 ----------

Modern gulag?

Finnish daughter, who saved money to go serving on a boat in Turkey...sounds very coincidental and far reached.

:evilgrin:

No Finnish teen would do it even for fun.

I have a hard time understanding it myself. But as far as I have learned, many Finnish women seem to have a thing for Turkish men. I can understand working FOR money, but to actually save up money to work... :confused:

Tuohikirje
2010-11-18, 21:44
There is no high class in Russia.

What is an ethnic Russian? Let's say in Ingria (Pietari-St Petersburg e.g.).

I can understand working FOR money, but to actually save up money to work...

A lie and afaik Russians do not understand anything work related.

Karhunkynsi
2010-11-18, 21:54
I come from a high class family.

Yep, Soviet high class.

And secondly, in the hierarchy of the Russian Empire - ethnic Russians are always at the top

Ridiculous and not true. Highest echelon of Russian Empire was allmost completely non-ethnic Russian. St. Petersburg itself was totally different from rest of Russia, located in the middle of non-ethnic Russian Finnish province. It was non-ethnic Russian city, where all the "Russian" high class lived.

The Germans spread their North-European culture in Prusa, Kurland, Livland and Latgala, while the Russians spread no Russian Orthodox Moscovite culture in Ingria.

Fascinated with the Western culture, the first Russian Emperor began to hate specific features of Russian culture and dreamed to convert Russia into Western Europe. He succeeded to do this only on his conquered Baltic Finnish land, exactly, in the boundaries of his Metropolis only.

No compact Russian population lived around Sanct-Peterbourg up to the 20th century. Local "Chukhna " were peasants supplying Metropolis with milk and other farm products. The coachmen ( "izvozchiks ") and lower servants were also Inkeris and Votes.

As for professional workers (not handicraftsmen!), who formally formed the great majority of the population, they all were Russians coming to Sanct-Peterbourg to season works from remote parts of Russia and leaving for their home after a while. Therefore no local Russian culture could form in Sanct-Peterbourg and its environments.

As for the craftsmen, they were mostly Baltic Germans. The middle class were mostly minor noblemen from Russia, Germany, Baltic lands and Poland, subdued to common norms of Western behaviour and local Western culture.

They rapidly intermingled forming a kind of new local ethnicity. This was really a very curious formation: a town with local Dutch, Russian, German, French, English micro-toponyms (Garach > Gorokhovaya, Holliday > Goloday) and with Dutch and Finnish-Inkeri toponyms in the environment (cf . Peterhof, Duderhof side by side with Ropsha, Pulkovo etc.).

Even the official name of the Metropolis was curious: it was Latin-Dutch-French Sanct-Peter(s)bourg. In the first half and in the middle of the 19th c. the main newspaper of the Metropolis was published in Russian, German and French.

As for the upper class, they were either of German (cf. the Gottorp family named Romanov, Benkendorff, Dieterichs), French and English (Barclay de Tolly), Polish (Poniatowski, Zakharzhevsky) origin, or they were Russian (Moeller-Zakomelsky), Georgian (Bagrationi) or Tartar (Yusupov) major noblemenn entirely intermingled with those of the Western origin.

The single junction for this mixture was the Orthodox religion, the architecture forms of which and even hierarchy structure were also Western. It was Emperor Paul I who tried to do romantic steps towards Catholicism but became a victim of his risky policy.

The greatest Russians in this theatre were only the last Gottorps: Alexandre III and Nicolas II. They began to introduce Russian church architecture into Sanct-Peterbourg and to dress noblemen in Russian folk-dresses, i.e. to act contrarily to Peter the Great.

The Russians thanked them in their own manner: the last Russophile was murdered like a dog together with all his family in a cellar in a city with an ordinary name of the Peterbourg Empire: in Ekaterinburg.

http://www.suduva.com/s_petropol/Town.html

---------- Post added 2010-11-18 at 21:55 ----------

This was in Sweden. Her mother had grown up in Sweden and would only go back to Finland once in a while to visit her and her husband's relatives.

Plot thickens. Swedish Finn saving money to go selling herself to Turkey :lol:

Mary
2010-11-18, 21:57

In Russia, an ethnic Russian is anyone who looks Russian, speaks Russian, is born in Russia and embraces the Russian spirit. Cossacks are considered ethnic Russians because they fit all of these criteria. Various Mongs are not. They may speak Russian and be born in Russia, but they don't look Russian and don't embrace the Russian spirit.

Why would I lie about this? There are plenty of real life examples that are far worse. In Sweden it's a well known occurrence that it's mostly Finnish women who marry Negores and dubious men from the bottom of the ladder.

---------- Post added 2010-11-18 at 23:07 ----------

Yep, Soviet high class.

Ridiculous and not true. Highest echelon of Russian Empire was allmost completely non-ethnic Russian. St. Petersburg itself was totally different from rest of Russia, located in the middle of non-ethnic Russian Finnish province. It was non-ethnic Russian city, where all the "Russian" high class lived.

http://www.suduva.com/s_petropol/Town.html

See what I wrote before:

In Russia, an ethnic Russian is anyone who looks Russian, speaks Russian, is born in Russia and embraces the Russian spirit. Cossacks are considered ethnic Russians because they fit all of these criteria.

Foreigners who work in the service of Russia, are still considered below Russians in the hierarchy, even if they have more money or influence.

Read my other post again.

http://www.forumbiodiversity.com/showpost.php?p=244303&postcount=22

Karhunkynsi
2010-11-18, 22:17
Read my other post again.

Dostoyevski, 1883, wrote:

Paris has shaped herself through a natural, historical process so that she has swallowed up the whole of France and all its political and social life, its entire meaning; and were you take Paris from France, what would remain ? -nothing more than geographical designation.

And so, some people here imagine that things are allmost the same as they are in Paris, that Petersburg has absorbed the whole of Russia.

But Petersburg is not Russia at all. The overwhelming majority of the Russian People see Petersburg's significance only in the fact that their tsar lives there.

Meanwhile- and we know this- with each generation that passes, our Petersburg intelligentsia understands Russia less and less, simply because they, isolated from Russia in their Finnish swamp.

Mary
2010-11-18, 22:28
Dostoyevski, 1883, wrote:

Paris has shaped herself through a natural, historical process so that she has swallowed up the whole of France and all its political and social life, its entire meaning; and were you take Paris from France, what would remain ? -nothing more than geographical designation.

And so, some people here imagine that things are allmost the same as they are in Paris, that Petersburg has absorbed the whole of Russia.

But Petersburg is not Russia at all. The overwhelming majority of the Russian People see Petersburg's significance only in the fact that their tsar lives there.

Meanwhile- and we know this- with each generation that passes, our Petersburg intelligentsia understands Russia less and less, simply because they, isolated from Russia in their Finnish swamp.

Dostoyevski belonged to the Russian "traditionalist" faction. They were opposed to the "Europeanizing" faction. It has always been this way. Today they argue over keeping the Soviet heritage vs. reinstalling the Tsarist heritage. At the current moment the "Tsarists" are winning. Which is a bit of a shame since both are equally important, in my opinion.

Karhunkynsi
2010-11-18, 22:40
Dostoyevski belonged to the Russian "traditionalist" faction. They were opposed to the "Europeanizing" faction. It has always been this way. Today they argue over keeping the Soviet heritage vs. reinstalling the Tsarist heritage. At the current moment the "Tsarists" are winning. Which is a bit of a shame since both are equally important, in my opinion.

Dostoyevski was pan-slavisist ethnic Russian. Just like bolsheviks after him who resurrected the real Russia, Muscovy, after the revolution.

Then followed the genocide of Ingrian Finns, Karelians etc. 2 years later attack on Finland and theft of Finnish land, with millenial Finnish culture, Karelian Isthmus. Finns evacuated 400.000 people deeper into Finland.

That destruction went on to the level where even Finnish Lutheran graveyards were destroyed. Churches burned or turned into Soviet Discos. Russians dont know how to behave in civilized environments, as you are Muscovites and Pony Riders.

Now your President is calling that defending the Mother Russia and the stolen Viipuri as Russian hero city. Doesnt sound like the Tsarists are winning. Same old bolshevik shit, and not even in different package.

Mary
2010-11-18, 22:49
Dostoyevski was pan-slavisist ethnic Russian. Just like bolsheviks after him who resurrected the real Russia, Muscovy, after the revolution.

Then followed the genocide of Ingrian Finns, Karelians etc. 2 years later attack on Finland and theft of Finnish land, with millenial Finnish culture, Karelian Isthmus. Finns evacuated 400.000 people deeper into Finland.

That destruction went on to the level where even Finnish Lutheran graveyards were destroyed. Churches burned or turned into Soviet Discos. Russians dont know how to behave in civilized environments, as you are Muscovites and Pony Riders.

Now your President is calling that defending the Mother Russia and the stolen Viipuri as Russian hero city. Doesnt sound like the Tsarists are winning. Same old bolshevik shit, and not even in different package.

Yes, Russians did a lot of "bad" things in the past. But at least the Russian state is trying to make it good this time. Mongs get their own republics, access to Russian institutions, things have rebuilt or given back, etc.

If Finns/Mongs only had the chance, they would kill all Russians they could get their hands on. That's their genetic disposition. You should really be grateful that Russians don't treat you the way you would treat them. :whoco:

I have been to Siberia once, a village around Lake Baikal, and the Mongs there actually tried to kill me and my travel group. For no reason at all! This is what Mongs are like when they get too much freedom. And that is why we need to oppress you.

ilya
2010-11-18, 22:54
Dostoyevski was pan-slavisist ethnic Russian.
I don't know much about Dostoyevski, but where did you get the information that he was a pan-slavist?

Ezio
2010-11-18, 22:59
If Finns/Mongs only had the chance, they would kill all Russians they could get their hands on. That's their genetic disposition. You should really be grateful that Russians don't treat you the way you would treat them. :whoco:

I think that Finns killed enough russians in WW2.

In these days russians are the biggest ethnic minority in Finland. Or is it ?

Mary
2010-11-18, 23:03
I think that Finns killed enough russians in WW2.

In these days russians are the biggest ethnic minority in Finland. Or is it ?

This is only because they don't have the opportunity. In their natural habitat and without repression in place, like in Siberia, it's a whole different story.

2010-11-19, 00:10

I hope you don't ignore role of Finns in this revolution's success? Actually Finns were Lenin's close guard. You are talking about genocide of Finns, but not about Finnish revolutionaries killing Russian people for Lenin.

Not Valid
2010-11-19, 06:36

Andrey.

Mary is a typical Russian poster on anthropology forums. Read her run ins on Finns and then ask the question again why Finnish poster do not like most Russian posters.

---------- Post added 2010-11-19 at 06:38 ----------

I hope you don't ignore role of Finns in this revolution's success? Actually Finns were Lenin's close guard. You are talking about genocide of Finns, but not about Finnish revolutionaries killing Russian people for Lenin.

Read the Bolshevik history revision?

---------- Post added 2010-11-19 at 06:46 ----------

Yes, we all know what young RUSSIAN women REALLY do in Turkey.

;)

Finnish youngsters really work with serving drinks on tourist destinations as it is fun to work in a bar.

---------- Post added 2010-11-19 at 06:47 ----------

I come from a high class family.

Then behave like one and not like a bitter street tart.

---------- Post added 2010-11-19 at 06:48 ----------

Mary's wishful thinking.:lol:

Karhunkynsi
2010-11-19, 06:54
I don't know much about Dostoyevski, but where did you get the information that he was a pan-slavist?

It is general knowledge among the educated man. Try googling pan-slavism Dostoyevsky.

Karhunkynsi
2010-11-19, 07:15
Yes, Russians did a lot of "bad" things in the past.

What do you mean in the past ? We have been at war with your Ponyrideristan on and off for the last 500+ years. Basically ever since you became to our neighbourhood by destroying Novgorod and it's civilization. I think we know thing or two about Muscovite Pony Riders by now.

But at least the Russian state is trying to make it good this time. Mongs get their own republics, access to Russian institutions, things have rebuilt or given back, etc.

Every single one of those "mongs" would live better without you. You are not culture creating people but culture destroying people.

Attached few pictures about what happends when Muscovites meet the western civilization of the White man.

1. Ristimäki, Destroyed Lutheran cemetary, in ancient Hanseatic Finnish city of Viipuri. 2007.
2. Sorvali, Lutheran cemetary, Viipuri, occupied Karelian Isthmus. Digged up grave. 2007.
3. Same as above. Ingredients of the grave after the Russian ghoul took what he needed. 2007.

I like to end this post by citing my favorite politician ever, Elias Simojoki: Out of all animals, it is the Russian that looks most like a man.

Mary
2010-11-19, 07:36
What do you mean in the past ? We have been at war with your Ponyrideristan on and off for the last 500+ years. Basically ever since you became to our neighbourhood by destroying Novgorod and it's civilization. I think we know thing or two about Muscovite Pony Riders by now.

You have? Isn't it more so that the Swedes have used you as cannon fodder in everyone of THEIR wars for the last 500 years? :unsure:

As for the cemeteries, I think you should stop whining. There are Russian graves all the way to Berlin and you don't see Russians making noise about that.

2010-11-19, 09:19
Read the Bolshevik history revision?

Well, perhaps it's some Finns here that should do it. ;)

Lemminkäinen
2010-11-19, 09:42
Where is Lemminkäinen? :lol:

In Balto-Finnic oral tradition and beliefs swan is a sacred bird. If you killed a swan, you were to be destroyed yourself. In Kalevala, national epic, there is the Swan of Tuonela (Swan of the Land of the dead). In the story the man, who shot the swan, had a terrible faith.

Lemminkäinen is in Tuonela, the land of the dead, to shoot the Swan of Tuonela to be able to claim the daughter of Louhi, mistress of the Northland, in marriage. However, the blind man of the Northland kills Lemminkäinen, whose body is then tossed in the river and then dismembered. Lemminkäinen's mother learns of his death, travels to Tuonela, recovers his body parts, reassembles him and restores him to life.

*Edit. Russians should keep a safe distance to rock carvings or....

This is a part of old Norse mythology, a blind man (god) killed also Balder. Lemminkäinen and Balder were both sons of gods and killed by the same way.

Balder

Balder (bôl'dur, bäl–) [key], Norse god of light; son of Odin and Frigg. He was the most beautiful and gracious of the gods of Asgard. His mother extracted oaths from all things in nature not to harm her son, but neglected the mistletoe. According to one legend Loki gave a dart of mistletoe to the blind god Hoder and aimed it for him at Balder, who was killed by it. The gods grieved inconsolably over his death. It was prophesied, however, that after Ragnarok (the doom of the gods) Balder would return to heaven. See Germanic religion.

Hehe, I have seen Balder's photo when he was younger (dont know his age now), and he looks pretty much like me at the age of twenties.

edit

Loki is a perfect parallel with the kings of Northland in Kalevala. Evil people.

Loki

Loki (lō'kē) [key], Norse giant (or deity) who personified evil. He hated the gods of Asgard and continually sought to overthrow them. His worst exploit was the murder of Balder, for which he was punished by Thor. It was prophesied that when Ragnarok (the doom of the gods) occurs, Loki, with the aid of his monstrous children—the Fenris wolf, the Midgard serpent, and the goddess Hel—would lead the enemies of heaven.

Sorry OT :D

Lemminkäinen
2010-11-19, 10:56
Well, perhaps it's some Finns here that should do it. ;)

No, we dont need really to do it, we sent uncle Lenin to Russia, he was our gift for them. We could have stopped him and sent straight to the Czar's dungeon, but it would have been impolite. I think that Russians are rude people, because they have never thanked us bout our kindness.

2010-11-19, 11:02
No, we dont need really to do it, we sent uncle Lenin to Russia, he was our gift for them. We could have stopped him and sent straight to the Czar's dungeon, but it would have been impolite. I think that Russians are rude people, because they have never thanked us bout our kindness.

Are you wannabe Germans? You didn't send him to Russia, you were just his serving dogs, that's all there is to it, no-one thanks a slave of jew Lenin.

Lemminkäinen
2010-11-19, 11:24
Are you wannabe Germans? You didn't send him to Russia, you were just his serving dogs, that's all there is to it, no-one thanks a slave of jew Lenin.

Hehe, you forgot that Bolsheviks never ruled us. But why be so rude, we did it for your best.

Did you know this? You should learn better your country history.

One of the only permanent Lenin Museums in the world is located at the Worker's Hall of Tampere, Finland, inside the hall where Lenin and Stalin met for the first time in 1905.

http://www.lenin.fi/uusi/uk/index.htm

Lenin concluded that Russia was now ripe for a socialist revolution, arguing that the moderate provisional government represented the bourgeoisie whereas the soviets represented, in his words, a revolutionary democratic dictatorship of the proletariat and peasantry. In July, 1917, after an abortive mass uprising in Petrograd, Lenin was forced to flee to Finland. Although the Bolsheviks were represented only by a minority in the first all-Russian Soviet congress (June, 1917), they soon gained decisive power. In Nov., 1917 (October according to the Old Style), the Bolsheviks, led by Lenin, who had returned to Petrograd, overthrew Kerensky 's weak and disorganized regime and established a Soviet government.

http://www.highbeam.com/doc/1E1-Lenin-Vl.html?key=01-42160F517E6441374A541F795A2256213F4A374C1820234C3E 0E0A60641A617F127119731B7B1D27

In November 1905, Lenin returned to Russia to support the 1905 Russian Revolution.[21] In 1906, he was elected to the Presidium of the RSDLP; and shuttled between Finland and Russia,

In the event, the Provisional Government arrested the Bolsheviks and outlawed their Party, prompting Lenin to flee to Finland. In exile again, reflecting on the July Days and its aftermath, Lenin determined that, to prevent the triumph of counter-revolutionary forces, the Provisional Government must be overthrown by an armed uprising.[45] Meanwhile, he published State and Revolution (1917) proposing government by the soviets (worker-, soldier- and peasant-elected councils) rather than by a parliamentary body.[46]

In October Lenin returned from Finland. From the Smolny Institute for girls, Lenin directed the Provisional Government’s deposition (6–8 November 1917), and the storming (7–8 November) of the Winter Palace to realise the Kerensky capitulation that established Bolshevik government in Russia.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vladimir_Lenin

2010-11-19, 11:36
Hehe, you forgot that Bolsheviks never ruled us. But why be so rude, we did it for your best.

Did you know this? You should learn better your country history.

Nothing what you sent contradicts what I said, you pretty derailed in fact. Reading with understanding isn't one of things you are good at, I assume, since you even think that I'm Russian, lol. :lol:

PS. Unu adds that ofc Lenin returned to Finland many times, mongs know where they belong

Lemminkäinen
2010-11-19, 11:51
PS. Unu adds that ofc Lenin returned to Finland many times, mongs know where they belong

He came to Finland because it was the most democratic, civilized and secure place in the neighborhoods of Russia. Sure Russian leaders had luxury, but then there was absolute misery.

2010-11-19, 11:54
He came to Finland because it was the most democratic, civilized and secure place in the neighborhoods of Russia

No, for this purpose he stayed in Poland for some time. In Finland he just got many bolshevik supporters, and he went there and back by himself, no-one "sent him" as you stated, he was ordering you bolsheviks around. ;)

Lemminkäinen
2010-11-19, 12:17
No, for this purpose he stayed in Poland for some time. In Finland he just got many bolshevik supporters, and he went there and back by himself, no-one "sent him" as you stated, he was ordering you bolsheviks around. ;)

Ok We didn't send that great Russians back, he did it himself, but it was clever tactics to support him. As you probably know Finns were not bolsheviks, we sent all them to Russia after Lenin ;)

Poles are fine people, Russians have problems with their self-esteem because they cannot understand why they are losers in the eyes of westerners.

2010-11-19, 12:28
As you probably know Finns were not bolsheviks

Sure not, but they still helped him too much and no matter the goal it's still ugly thing to do. :<

Russians have problems with their self-esteem because they cannot understand why they are losers in the eyes of westerners.

I smell a bit of hypocrisy when you mention problems with self-esteem. XD

alfieb
2010-11-19, 12:31
Sure not, but they still helped him too much and no matter the goal it's still ugly thing to do. :<

All I know is, Russia isn't a shame society like Japan or Finland.

Huckleberry Finn
2010-11-19, 12:56

I'm happy to notice that you're at last aware of your quite restricted understanding and knowledge, dear Al Fieb, our loyal maghrebian friend.

BTW no need to argue that there wasn't finns supporting Lenin. Of course there was as well as people who were against him.

Lemminkäinen
2010-11-19, 12:57

Not at all. You see how authoritarian people Russians still are. It is because they have not yet grown as individuals after being a long time subjugated by their own people. No matter how old Russia is as a state, Russians are not enlightened people with a good self-esteem. This is the reason for their authoritarian mind, they want to follow leaders who promise what ever politicians can promise. In the west people have gone through many developmental phases, from the aurhoritarian step to the nationalistic and group integrity, and again to the individuality. Russians try to cope without normal development phases and they don't value same things Europeans usually.

andreyZZ
2010-11-19, 12:59
hate the stupid Russian only "due to their immignt".

over the winter war ....
In 1941 Finland had attacked us, and planted all the people from the occupied territories to concentration camps ......
this did not even Hitler ....

andreyZZ
2010-11-19, 13:05
well growing up, I had 2 Russian friends/classmates (a boy and a girl). I think there are cases where Russians have been bullied in Finnish schools because of their ethnicity, but that wasn't the case in my school at least. Both were also very dark/swarthy (I don't know wherefrom Russia they were..?) looking, so they did kinda stick out from the rest also. But they fitted in with the rest.

I probably assumed that these people are refugees from Chechnya and Dagestan ....
(Muslim republic in Russia)
He is not Russian.
live there "black."

Or, these children are not ethnically Russian.

2010-11-19, 13:07

Yeah, and as said before they both would like to be european. :<

BTW no need to argue that there wasn't finns supporting Lenin. Of course there was as well as people who were against him.

Captain obvious, we can say that about almost whole world.

No matter how old Russia is as a state

Russia is quite young as a state, not as young as fakeraine or fingolia, but still. And all this doesn't change fact that I deny finnish self-esteem the right of being proper. :<

andreyZZ
2010-11-19, 13:14
Reasons not to like Russians:

1. Russian are imperialist pricks
2. Russian worship Soviet Union (see: 9th of may )
3. Russians are psychotic liars (President Medvedev: Viipuri is city of Russian military glory, defenders of mother Russia)
4. Russians have fake history
5. Russians are genocidal pricks (both past and presence)
6. Russians are genetically bolshevik (see all above)

Things to like about Russians:

- Some Russians are genetically allmost like Finns
. Russians drink vodka and eat pork

1) we celebrate on May 9 because we respect our ancestors and our history
2) I agree with you. Russia should give independence "un-Russian" republics (Chechnya, Dagestan, Tatarstan, Yakutia)
3) it interferes with your sleep?
4) We have a diametrically opposite view. This "west" has changed the history of
5) 6)
we are not to blame. Communism created the Jews

7) Russian drink vodka but that is no reason to humiliate the entire nation.
This is our life. we have to you do not climb. and you did not bother us

Lemminkäinen
2010-11-19, 13:19
Russia is quite young as a state, not as young as fakeraine or fingolia, but still. And all this doesn't change fact that I deny finnish self-esteem the right of being proper. :<

Russia is older than many real European countries, but my point was that Russians have not got equal chance to develope as a nationality. They are still mentally at same level than westerners during the 1700s ;)

2010-11-19, 13:22
Russia is older than many real European countries

Depends on how you look at it. For me Russia as it is now is what Ivan the Terrible in 16th century created. Being a Finn whos country is relatively new you may consider it old, but even Poland that exists as a state since 966 is not super old imo. You may of course consider Kievan Rus and other stuff like that Russia... but for me it's too different, and I think with your view on Russia's mentality you should agree with my point. ;)

andreyZZ
2010-11-19, 13:30
To date, Russia on 65 place in the world for life.
I think this is the explanation.
people are just not used to what to do for all of us made our state.
I see this as less of socialism.

Before the 1917 revolution, Russia had a place in the world
of gold reserves, Russia has been the fastest growing economies in the world, and helm of all of Europe bread

andreyZZ
2010-11-19, 13:33
I still have not seen an answer to your question.
too primitive to hate a person just because he has a different culture and live in another country ...
I now personally can not understand
"Karhunkynsi"
comes to this forum. spends his time out to write as he hates the Russian.
what is it doing this?
it's his hobby?
Karhunkynsi "wrote many letters. Spend your energy.
"Karhunkynsi" what you broke his spear?

Why do you hate me because we even strangers?
in our country, so it is accepted(с)

andreyZZ
2010-11-19, 13:36

ethnic Russian is a Slavic inhabitants of the territory of Russia.

Lemminkäinen
2010-11-19, 13:39
Depends on how you look at it. For me Russia as it is now is what Ivan the Terrible in 16th century created. Being a Finn whos country is relatively new you may consider it old, but even Poland that exists as a state since 966 is not super old imo. You may of course consider Kievan Rus and other stuff like that Russia... but for me it's too different, and I think with your view on Russia's mentality you should agree with my point. ;)

European countries and how old they are. I meant modern European states with the democratic constitution, not states led by dictators. You didnt recognize that I was writing about the development of people.

3 September 301 – Saint Marinus founded San Marino[1] as an independent city-state from the Roman Empire.

8 October 1600 – The Constitution of San Marino was adopted.[1]
0843 !843

The French Republic[2]
486 – Frankish tribes unified.[2]

843 – The Treaty of Verdun divided the Carolingian Empire into East Francia, Middle Francia and West Francia, with the latter becoming France.[2]

4 October 1958 – The Constitution of the Fifth Republic replaced the French Fourth Republic with the French Fifth Republic.[2]

The Kingdom of Denmark
1139-07-26 !26 July 1139

The Portuguese Republic
26 July 1139 – Afonso I of Portugal was proclaimed King of the Kingdom of Portugal.
1210 !1210

The Kingdom of Sweden
1278 !1278

The Principality of Andorra
1278 – The Principality of Andorra gained independence through the first Paréage.
1291-08-01 !Early August 1291

The Swiss Confederation
1297 !1297

The Principality of Monaco
1581 !1581

The Kingdom of the Netherlands
1707-05-01 !1 May 1707

The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
1535 and 1542 – The Laws in Wales Acts 1535–1542 were passed and England annexed Wales, becoming the joint country of England and Wales.
24 March 1603 – King James VI of Scotland was proclaimed king of England and the two countries have been united under the same monarch since.
1 May 1707 – The Treaty of Union and Acts of Union 1707 merged the Kingdom of England and the Kingdom of Scotland into the Kingdom of Great Britain.
1 January 1801 – The Acts of Union 1800 merged the Kingdom of Great Britain and the Kingdom of Ireland into the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland.
12 April 1927 – The Royal and Parliamentary Titles Act 1927 changed the state's name to the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, officially recognising of the independence of the Irish Free State in 1922.
1716 !1716

The Kingdom of Spain
1830-02-03 !3 February 1830
The Hellenic Republic

3 February 1830 – The first London Protocol recognised Greece's independence.
21 July 1832 – The Treaty of Constantinople established the borders of the Kingdom of Greece.

30 August 1832 – The second London Protocol reiterated and ratified the Treaty of Constantinople.
1830 !1830

The Kingdom of Belgium
1861 !1861

The Italian Republic
1862 !1862

Romania
1866 !1866
The Principality of Liechtenstein

1890 !1890
The Grand Duchy of Luxembourg
1905 !1905

The Kingdom of Norway
1908 !1908
The Republic of Bulgaria
1912 !1912

The Republic of Albania
1917 !1917

The Republic of Finland
1918 !1918

The Kingdom of Lithuania
11 March 1990 – independence from the Soviet Union declared.
6 September 1991 – independence recognised by the Soviet Union.
1918 !1918

The Republic of Estonia
20 August 1991 – independence from the Soviet Union declared.
1918 !1918

The Republic of Hungary
1918 !1918

The Republic of Austria
1918 !1918

The Republic of Latvia
21 August 1991 – independence from the Soviet Union declared.
1918 !1918

Iceland
1918 !1918

The Republic of Poland
1922 !1922

Ireland
12 April 1927 – The Royal and Parliamentary Titles Act 1927 officially recognised of the independence of the Irish Free State from the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland in 1922.
1923 !1923

The Republic of Turkey
1929 !1929

The State of the Vatican City
1960 !1960

The Republic of Cyprus
1964 !1964

The Republic of Malta
1990 !1990

The Federal Republic of Germany
1991-04-09 !9 April 1991

Georgia
26 December 1991 – independence recognised by the Soviet Union
1991-08-25 !25 August 1991

The Republic of Belarus
25 December 1991 – independence recognised by the Soviet Union
1991-08-27 !27 August 1991

The Republic of Moldova
1991-08-30 !30 August 1991

The Republic of Azerbaijan
1991-09-21 !21 September 1991

The Republic of Armenia
25 December 1991 – independence recognised by the Soviet Union
1991-12-16 !16 December 1991

The Republic of Kazakhstan
1991-12-25 !25 December 1991

The Russian Federation
successor of the original state
1991-12-25 !25 December 1991

Ukraine
1991 !1991

The Republic of Croatia
1991 !1991

The Republic of Macedonia
1991 !1991

The Republic of Slovenia
1992 !1992

Bosnia and Herzegovina
October 1991 – Bosnia and Herzegovina declared independence from Yugoslavia.
1993-01-01 !1 January 1993

The Czech Republic
1 January 1993 – The Czech and Slovak Federative Republic officially separated into the Czech Republic and the Slovak Republic.
1993-01-01 !1 January 1993

The Slovak Republic
17 July 1992 – Slovakia demanded independence.
1 January 1993 – The Czech and Slovak Federative Republic officially separated into the Czech Republic and the Slovak Republic.
2006-06-03 !3 June 2006

Montenegro
21 May 2006 – The Montenegrin independence referendum voted in favour of independence.
3 June 2006 – Montenegro proclaimed independence from the State Union of Serbia and Montenegro.
5 June 2006 – Serbia proclaimed independence and Serbia and Montenegro officially separated into the Republic of Serbia and the Republic of Montenegro.
2006-06-05 !5 June 2006

The Republic of Serbia
5 June 2006 – Serbia proclaimed independence and the State Union of Serbia and Montenegro officially separated into the Republic of Serbia and the Republic of Montenegro, with Serbia claiming to be the successor the original state.
2008-02-17 !17 February 2008

The Republic of Kosovo
22 September 1991 – The Republic of Kosova declared independence but was unrecognised.
17 February 2008 – Kosovo declared independence from the Republic of Serbia, but is still unrecognised by Serbia.

2010-11-19, 13:48
With your logic Russia as it is now is 19 years old.

Karhunkynsi
2010-11-19, 13:55
over the winter war ....
In 1941 Finland had attacked us,

Finland did not attack Soviet Union in 1941. Bolshevikistan attacked us again. Without declaration of war and against civilian targets. Like is the Russian way.

In the morning of 25 June, the Soviet Union launched an air offensive of 460 fighter bombers against 18 Finnish cities. The Soviet Union claimed the attack was directed against German targets, especially airfields, in Finland. However, the British embassy verified that only Finnish targets, mainly civilian ones, were hit while no German targets were met.

Russia attacked Finland both 1939 and 1941. Finland was not attacker.

the occupied territories

Phase 1: We got back the ancestral lands of Finns that Russian Ponyrideristan stole from us in year earlier.

Phase 2: We liberated our ethnic Karelian brothers and sisters from Bolshevik monsters. For you this may be "occupation" but in reality it was war against theBolshevik terrorists who occupied Karelian land.

and planted all the people from the occupied territories to concentration camps

Not all people, only Bolsheviks and Russians. Russians because they were enemy population. Never forget that tho', that is exactly what happends to Ponyriders trying to invade Finland.

Lemminkäinen
2010-11-19, 14:01
With your logic Russia as it is now is 19 years old.

Of course Russia had some democratic elements already before 1991, but it was the social development, not how huge monuments states own. Egypt has bigger monuments than Russia.

Finnia
2010-11-19, 15:58
I already know that on the basis that I am 3rd and 4th generation Finnish American that some people will say my opinions are not valid.

Regardless, this is what I think. Finland has been occupied by Russians or Swedes for over 500 years.

The Swedes today are no threat to Finnish nationalism.

But the Russians could be because of sheer size and lack of clear intentions.

Individual Finns do not hate individual Russians but as a country they are wary.

Aino
2010-11-19, 16:21

I am sure my friend was not lazy. The potato picking thing was something that everyone was obliged to do.

I have no reason to dislike any individual Russian person. Quite the opposite, I get along fine with Russians. Trolls are a different matter altogether, though.

My friend actually invited me to visit her in Russia, but she added the following words to her invitation: "If you dare". She explained that the country was in a chaos, and that there were so many people there who did not care about cultural values and who only wanted to get rich no matter what.

Anyway, looking at the tags, I can't understand why anyone would think that a Finn such as myself would be envious of Mary. What would I envy her for?

Karhunkynsi
2010-11-19, 16:49
1) we celebrate on May 9 because we respect our ancestors and our history

You worship Soviet war crimes and Stalin.

2) I agree with you. Russia should give independence "un-Russian" republics

Where is Karelian Republic from the list ? Continue the oppression and murder of Karelian people ? Komi ? Mari ? Udmurt ? Mordva ? Ingria ? Murom ? Meschera ? Merya ?

There are no Russian republics, just stolen land inhabited by the "ethnic Russians".

3) it interferes with your sleep?

It is definite proof for point 1.

4) We have a diametrically opposite view.

Indeed. Lie is diametrically opposite to the truth.

we are not to blame. Communism created the Jews

Oh yes. I'm so terrible sorry. Russians are angels and tbh, victims really. Get real.

7) Russian drink vodka but that is no reason to humiliate the entire nation.

This was one the few nice things about Russia I could came up with.

2010-11-19, 17:11

Butthurt Karhun strikes back! You are like these retarded Russians who bitch about balts who celebrate their nazi connected WW2 stuff. Both these balts and Russians don't necessarily have to worship soviet and nazi crimes, but I guess your brain doesn't work in objective mode.

Funny that you stick only to the truth you like. ;)

Oh yes. I'm so terrible sorry. Russians are angels and tbh, victims really. Get real.

And Finns are perfect people sent to us by God himself to show that even mongols can live in Europe.

Aino
2010-11-19, 17:19
And Finns are perfect people sent to us by God himself to show that even mongols can live in Europe.

I am Finnish. I am far from perfect, but I am not a mongol, mong, or mongoloid.

Yautja_BR
2010-11-19, 17:30
Oh my Goodness...

Another thread that became "Finns x The World". :rolleyes:

Karhunkynsi
2010-11-19, 17:32
And Finns are perfect people sent to us by God himself

Thank you! Yes, I agree. We two are not alone with this opinion, there is even book about that!

Why is Finland number one in Global Competitiveness? Why is Finland number one in mobile phones? Why is Finland regularly voted as the least corrupt country in the world? How did Finland become the world leader in managing water resources? Why are Finns regarded as the ideal "peacekeepers"? Why are Finns the world's biggest consumers of coffee and alcohol? Why are Finns the most silent people in Europe? Why is the future Finnish?

Finland, Cultural Lone Wolf is the story of an accomplished nation and her extraordinary people.

Pursuing a "Lone Wolf" policy, Finland raised itself from a struggling, war-battered state in 1945 to one of the most developed countries in the world.

Finland, blending the individualism of the West with cultural characteristics of the East, has retained its reputation as a stand-alone nation. These remarkable Finns speak a language unique in its origins and have kept their cultural identity intact despite the influences of powerful neighbors, Sweden and Russia.

As business partners Finns are unsurpassed in leadership qualities yet inspire the successful team building that created the largest company in Europe. The exponential rise of Nokia from tire and timbers to leading the world's telecommunication industry is indicative of the Finns and their characteristic business style.

Uniquely qualified to write about Finland, best-selling author Richard Lewis traces the fascinating Finnish origins, as well as her history and geography. He compares communication styles among the Finns and other cultures, including Asians, Americans and Europeans, and he explores the most dominant cultural values that define the Finns.

His extensive experience with Finnish business allows him keen insight on leadership style, negotiation strategies and the uniquely Finnish suomi kuva (Finland image). And Lewis shines when describing the Finnish humor, complete with hilarious jokes and stories.

Perhaps buy a copy for xmas present to your buddies Unuponyreitar and AliG ?

http://www.amazon.com/Finland-Cultural-Richard-D-Lewis/dp/193193018X

2010-11-19, 17:33

Unu: Perhaps you are not Finnish enough then. :whoco:

spam

Now that I think of it, you are not mong. With your point of view you have to be a jew.

Yautja_BR
2010-11-19, 17:33

Even if you were... what's the problem with that???

Now that I think of it, you are not mong. With your point of view you have to be a jew.

LMAO.

2010-11-19, 17:38

That's a good question. I wonder about it all the time, why do they hate Mongols so much, when they are so related to them. It's not like Mongols are so bad or something, but their butthurt on that just prooves they have some complex about this. :whoco:

Aino
2010-11-19, 17:41
Unu: Perhaps you are not Finnish enough then. :whoco:

I am not sure I understand what you mean.

Even if I were what? A mongoloid? But I am not a mongoloid.

---------- Post added 2010-11-19 at 19:44 ----------

That's a good question. I wonder about it all the time, why do they hate Mongols so much, when they are so related to them. It's not like Mongols are so bad or something, but their butthurt on that just prooves they have some complex about this. :whoco:

Why do you think I am related to the Mongols?

2010-11-19, 17:44

Me? But well, yeah, I think so too.

He asks how is it related to perfection/lack of perfection.

Yautja_BR
2010-11-19, 17:46

I'm not saying that you're mongoloid.:|

I'm only asking if you were mongoloid, what's the problem with that.:|

---------- Post added 2010-11-19 at 15:47 ----------

---------- Post added 2010-11-19 at 19:44 ----------

Why do you care???

Karhunkynsi
2010-11-19, 17:47

I'm more interested about this East European (+ wog pet AliG) ) mania to mongify Finns. The Real question is: What kind of massive inferiority complex you guys have towards Finns and what is causing it ?

Yautja_BR
2010-11-19, 17:50
I'm more interested about this East European (+ wog pet AliG) ) mania to mongify Finns. The Real question is: What kind of massive inferiority complex you guys have towards Finns and what is causing it ?

Why are you so quick to call South Europeans wogs...and bitch about when they call you "wongs"???

Karhunkynsi
2010-11-19, 17:53
Wyy are you so quick in call Southeuropeans wogs...and bitch about when they call you "wongs"???

Why cant you read properly ? I called AliG a wog, AliG is not all Southeuropeans. He is Sicilian and Sicilians god damn are wogs.

Yautja_BR
2010-11-19, 17:54
Why cant you read properly ? I called AliG a wog, AliG is not all Southeuropeans. He is Sicilian and Sicilians god damn are wogs.

Ok. Sorry. :)

Grynda
2010-11-19, 18:03

Isn't the reason for this suspicion the fact that Finns have a high East Asian score on DNA-tests like 23andme?

Aino
2010-11-19, 18:11
Isn't the reason for this suspicion the fact that Finns have a high East Asian score on DNA-tests like 23andme?

So this one orange splotch makes me a mongoloid in your opinion:

Insula
2010-11-19, 18:12
All days look the same.

Yautja_BR
2010-11-19, 18:25
So this one orange splotch makes me a mongoloid in your opinion:

According with some turkish members here it made me, why wouldn't make you too Aino-san???:evilgrin: (kidding)

Lemminkäinen
2010-11-19, 18:26
I already know that on the basis that I am 3rd and 4th generation Finnish American that some people will say my opinions are not valid.

Regardless, this is what I think. Finland has been occupied by Russians or Swedes for over 500 years.

The Swedes today are no threat to Finnish nationalism.

But the Russians could be because of sheer size and lack of clear intentions.

Individual Finns do not hate individual Russians but as a country they are wary.

Just because Russia is still undeveloped country which socially and economically continues where it sticked in the 1800s and it was already at that time undeveloped country.

I have never thought that American Finns have not good opinions, but sometimes outdated though.

Aino
2010-11-19, 18:34
According with some turkish members here it made me, why wouldn't make you too Aino-san???:evilgrin: (kidding)

You call yourself Caucasoid in your profile. Should you not you call yourself Mongoloid instead?

Lemminkäinen
2010-11-19, 18:37

I simply cant resist. Because Russians are Mongols. Take this like as a honour :p

---------- Post added 2010-11-19 at 20:40 ----------

All days look the same.

You can't surprise me.

Finne
2010-11-19, 18:40
To answer the question of the topic: Anyone who knows the history of Finland knows the reason.
And nominating Vyborg the town of russian military glory?? What the fuck? How can word 'glory' be related to Russia?

Vyborg belongs to us.

Yautja_BR
2010-11-19, 18:43
You call yourself Caucasoid in your profile. Should you not you call yourself Mongoloid instead?

Thanks for recalling me this, I will change, will you do the same???:)

2010-11-19, 18:44
I simply cant resist. Because Russians are Mongols. Take this like as a honour :p

Many of them are, and a big part is so also because they are related to Finns. :p Russia is so multicultural that speaking about their identity has no point imo.

Aino
2010-11-19, 18:49
Thanks for recalling me this, I will change, will you do the same???:)

No, why would I?

Yautja_BR
2010-11-19, 18:53
No, why would I?

For the same reason you're asking me this question. :lol:

alfieb
2010-11-19, 18:54
Vyborg belongs to us.
:rolleyes:

Vyborg is derived from the Swedish Viborg, not the Finnish Viipuri. It should belong to either Russia or Sweden, obviously... as should the rest of Karelia, and Finland.

Huckleberry Finn
2010-11-19, 19:32

Vyborg is derived from the Swedish Viborg, not the Finnish Viipuri. It should belong to either Russia or Sweden, obviously... as should the rest of Karelia, and Finland.

Dear Ali, as a member of one of the most penetrated nations in the world history you are probably not in the position to express too much interest in military questions. Also, it seems that you are not aware of the facts again, russians indeed are the masters in Viipuri nowadays. It is unluckily very visible, too.

Anyways, as Aino was saying russians as a nation may be somewhat unpredictable but sometimes if not often very nice as individuals.

Alex
2010-11-19, 19:33
Mary in fact it is don't matter hate to you finns or not. It is their personal opinion. All is know that Finns and Russians are relatives... :)
I too hate moscovites because their mentality is similar to Tatarian. Always oppress ours and pray on the aliens.

Kaiku
2010-11-19, 20:46
I´m quite surprised how so many Finns are getting upset and defensive here. It´s obvious that most of the people giving them a hard time on this site are merely trolling and don´t even believe in the things they´re saying themselves. It´s just that Finns are an easy target and people latch onto that, sad but true.

Lemminkäinen
2010-11-19, 21:29
I´m quite surprised how so many Finns are getting upset and defensive here. It´s obvious that most of the people giving them a hard time on this site are merely trolling and don´t even believe in the things they´re saying themselves. It´s just that Finns are an easy target and people latch onto that, sad but true.

:confused: I understood that some Finns were speaking with some Russians. Maybe I misunderstood. Dont take this too seriously.

Tuohikirje
2010-11-19, 22:36

Why do you comment, if you do not know anything about the matter. The land rose by the Vuoksi river. Based on archaeological findings Viipuri was a Karelian trade place 900 AD. Town called Viipuri got to be a Finnish-Swede military base and important trade point. Old Norse or old Swedish dialect vi (sacred place) and borg (castle) name the city got after the castle 1295. In Novgorodian chronicles Viipuri is mentioned 1293. In rune stones 1100 AD town is called Uiburk.

Finnish land. Finnish town.

alfieb
2010-11-19, 22:39
An independent Finland didn't exist until 1918. Swedish land, Swedish name, Russian town.

Tuohikirje
2010-11-19, 22:40
An independent Finland didn't exist until 1918. Swedish land, Swedish name, Russian town.

Quite the opposite. Learn and shut up.

alfieb
2010-11-19, 22:41
Learn Swedish so that your info won't be from biased Mongolian sources.

Tuohikirje
2010-11-19, 22:46
Learn Swedish so that your info won't be from biased Mongolian sources.

I am Karelian you idiot and have studied 6 languages.

Raghead Sicilian, who desperately tries to fit into Europe, fail. No question.

2010-11-19, 22:48
Quite the opposite. Learn and shut up.

Tuohikirje, learn.

It´s just that Finns are an easy target

Your mongolism is a true thing, you are sensitive and complexed about this, that makes you an easy target and delicious food for trolls indeed. ;)

Tuohikirje
2010-11-19, 22:56
Tuohikirje, learn.

Your mongolism is a true thing, you are sensitive and complexed about this, that makes you an easy target and delicious food for trolls indeed. ;)

Who do you think you are trolling against?

It has no effect none whatsoever, if you repeat mongmongmong on the board from morning till night.

Finns are Finns, nothing related to your dreams and complexes.

2010-11-19, 22:59
Who do you think you are trolling against?

Minister of national defense? Should I hide or run?

nothing related to your dreams and complexes.

I propose you just write "no, u". :evilgrin:

Karhunkynsi
2010-11-19, 23:02
And nominating Vyborg the town of russian military glory?? What the fuck?

It is un-fucking-believable but it is true.

http://eng.kremlin.ru/news/358

Medvedev May 4, 2010

In the military history of our country Vyborg also occupies a special place. By making it part of Russia during the Northern War, Peter the Great strengthened Russia’s position on the Baltic Sea and ensured the safety of the new capital. Incidentally, in June we will be celebrating the 300th anniversary of the city of Vyborg. I was recently there: the city is growing and it is a very pleasant place to visit. During the Great Patriotic War Vyborg proved once more that it is worthy of its glorious history established during previous eras. In 1944, troops of the Leningrad Front led by Marshal Govorov broke through the so-called Mannerheim Line, and Vyborg, together with the Karelian Isthmus, was again reunited with our country.

- Viipuri was indeed part of the "Old Finland (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Old_Finland)" but certainly it was never Russian city. Majority population, ethnicitywise, was Finnish(-Karelian) until 1944 with small one year brake of Russian occupation 1940.

- Viipuri is 300 years old ? What the hell is that Muscovite midget smoking, I want to have same shit. It is apparently is good stuff and makes you all silly. Viipuri is 1000 years old city.

-Viipuri is one big scale ruin now, Medvedev propably mixes Viipuri with some Finnish city he has visited.

- They are openly celebrating their brutal attack war, like they do every 9th of may.

- There is no need to consider Russians as anything else than genetically bolshevik trash. It's allmost 20 years since collapse of Soviet Union and they still spit the same shit. Fuck them.

- Actual military heroes of Viipuri were ofcource the men of Finnish army, defending the city from Muscovite invaders.

Kaiku
2010-11-19, 23:02
Can somebody please shut down this thread. Also is there no troll monitoring at all on this site? No wonder it´s a train wreck.

2010-11-19, 23:07
Can somebody please shut down this thread. Also is there no troll monitoring at all on this site? No wonder it´s a train wreck.

So you are here to troll and shut this thread down? How unsightly...

Kaiku
2010-11-19, 23:09

I bet that´d be the end of your life. You are a bot are you not? I have a hard time believing you´re an actual human being.

Tuohikirje
2010-11-19, 23:11
It is a disgrace, an outrageous lie.

Russians are what they are.

They have lied and continue to lie about everything and to everyone.
If one does not have a history, you have to create one.

Found in Old Danish as Wiburgh, in Old Swedish as Viborgh, and in OW. Norse as a fictional character Vébjörg. Runic examples include the nominative forms uibug, uiburk and the accusative forms uiborg, uibruk.

2010-11-19, 23:13
It is a discrace, an outrageous lie.

Russians are what they are.

They have lied and continue to lie about everything and to everyone.
If one does not have a history, you have to create one.

*PANICS*

I bet that´d be the end of your life. You are a bot are you not? I have a hard time believing you´re an actual human being.

Are you referring to how big is gap between advancement of European people and mongolian tent-dwellers?

andreyZZ
2010-11-20, 02:38
Finland did not attack Soviet Union in 1941. Bolshevikistan attacked us again. Without declaration of war and against civilian targets. Like is the Russian way.

Russia attacked Finland both 1939 and 1941. Finland was not attacker.

Another beautiful phrase?
Yet another tale? Manergeym was white and fluffy?
The Finnish army did not go (to his face) because it found itself in a fierce defense of the Karelian fortified by Soviet troops. Do not let them heroes of the Red Army, and not what Manergeym not hear of Hitler and did not fundamentally capture Leningrad. Incidentally, the Finnish heroes, at the direction of the Manergeyma, herded the entire population is completely occupied by them territoy Soviet concentration camps. Prior to this, even Hitler had not thought of.

andreyZZ
2010-11-20, 02:50

Where is Karelian Republic from the list ? Continue the oppression and murder of Karelian people ? Komi ? Mari ? Udmurt ? Mordva ? Ingria ? Murom ? Meschera ? Merya ?

There are no Russian republics, just stolen land inhabited by the "ethnic Russians".

It is definite proof for point 1.

This was one the few nice things about Russia I could came up with.
1)
Nazis killed more than 20 million Russian civilians women and children.
burned the village killing and raping.
remember the siege of Leningrad.
Finnish army also took part in it
2)
soon I hope we will create a Russian republic.
3)
What truth?
you definitely brainwashed
4)
as a result of communism killed 30 million Russian people.
All directors are camps and gulags were Jews.

andreyZZ
2010-11-20, 02:59
I simply cant resist. Because Russians are Mongols. Take this like as a honour .

I first came to this forum and here I learned that we are the Mongols.
every day I look in the mirror and saw nothing of the Mongolian.
all my friends and acquaintances are not distinguishable from the Poles appearance.
may be lying my mirror?
Recent studies confirm that the Russian scientists who live in the European part of Russia is not distinguishable from the Europeans.

even a Russian living in Siberia, Mongolia does not have the gene.
I live in this country for 19 years and never thought that I would have to prove the obvious.

andreyZZ
2010-11-20, 03:07

should not close this topic.
I created it to have fun.
I live in the city of St. Petersburg'm working I have a car and an apartment.
I do not think about the Finns is not about Americans.

and I never would have thought that someone does not sleep at night because of Russian.
we are discussing, say about us. us spend our energy and vitality will.
it amuses me.
Some Finns are trying to prove that I am a Mongol and subhuman.
beat his fingers on the keyboard ....

andreyZZ
2010-11-20, 03:09
I should add that the Finns are not the superior race and the usual Finn is no better than me ....

Lemminkäinen
2010-11-20, 07:21

Why? We need a where idiots can sign up :p

Tuohikirje
2010-11-20, 10:03
Excuse me?

It is very difficult to understand your writing.

Another beautiful phrase?
Yet another tale? Manergeym was white and fluffy?
The Finnish army did not go (to his face) because it found itself in a fierce defense of the Karelian fortified by Soviet troops. Do not let them heroes of the Red Army, and not what Manergeym not hear of Hitler and did not fundamentally capture Leningrad. Incidentally, the Finnish heroes, at the direction of the Manergeyma, herded the entire population is completely occupied by them territoy Soviet concentration camps. Prior to this, even Hitler had not thought of.

BUT.

The truth is the truth, not the Russian way but Finnish.

The Finnish army defended Finland and Russians did not fortify Karelia, Finns did on their own land.
Russian child and elderly raping partisans are war criminals, who should have been shot, not heroes.
Invading Russian army, no heroes there either.

Civilians were evacuated ahead of battles, Finns to inland, Russians and bolshevists, people, who could have done harm to Finns, Finland and it's army, were camped temporarily.

Hitler has a minor role in the War between Soviet Union and Finland. Soviet Union shook hands with Hitler in 1939 (Molotov-Ribbentrop), we did not. Finland was not an ally with Germany, but fought on it's own terms and objectives. As co-belligerents, brothers in arms in Continuation War, Germans were let to use some harbours and airports on Finnish soil, material support etc.

Stalin created the situation and was a threat allready in the beginning of the 30's.
Russians killed more their own than there were war casualties.
Finland refused to take part in the seige of Balto-Finnic town Pietari (renamed as
Leningrad by Russians later in history), Germans almost conquered it on their own.
With Finns, the town would have fell.
Jews are not responsible of gulags and genocides, Russians are.

1)
Nazis killed more than 20 million Russian civilians women and children.
burned the village killing and raping.
remember the siege of Leningrad.
Finnish army also took part in it
2)
soon I hope we will create a Russian republic.
3)
What truth?
you definitely brainwashed
4)
as a result of communism killed 30 million Russian people.
All directors are camps and gulags were Jews.

Unome
2010-11-20, 11:06
The worst thing you can do to a Romanian is take him seriously. :lol:

(I do admit I thoroughly enjoy Romanian humor, maybe moreso than British humor.)

Grynda
2010-11-20, 11:25
Why do you comment, if you do not know anything about the matter. The land rose by the Vuoksi river. Based on archaeological findings Viipuri was a Karelian trade place 900 AD. Town called Viipuri got to be a Finnish-Swede military base and important trade point. Old Norse or old Swedish dialect vi (sacred place) and borg (castle) name the city got after the castle 1295. In Novgorodian chronicles Viipuri is mentioned 1293. In rune stones 1100 AD town is called Uiburk.

No, Viborg was a Swedish town founded by a Swede. Whatever little Karelian fishing community that was earlier on the place doesn't count.

Viborg was founded in 1293 by the Swedish marshal Torgils Knutsson who ruled Sweden because King Birger was underaged. Torgils Knutsson built the first castle of Viborg in 1293. Sweden and the Republic of Novgorod fought over the castle for decades and by the Treaty of Nöteborg in 1323, Viborg was recognized as Swedish.

Almost all of the late-medieval commanders and fief holders of Viborg belonged to the Bååt Family, a noble Swedish family, who originated from Småland, Sweden.

Erik Axelsson Tott built the town walls in the 1470s, all other famous buildings in Viborg were also built by Swedes.

Towns, culture, civilization and so on, all this in Finland come from Swedes.

Why is this so hard to grasp?

---------- Post added 2010-11-20 at 13:29 ----------

This is what some members of the forum are trying to do to me. They try to prove that I am something I am not. I don't call an Italian a Swede or post a photo of a gypsy and call him French. Yet, these people think it is okay to post a photo of either a Khanty girl or a Japanese woman with bleached blond hair and call them Finns. Or an obnoxious Russian girl thinks it is okay to call me a Mong, yet she calls herself white. The irony is that on MDS plots Finns overlap with Russians.

http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/6818/neura12.png

Then they have the nerve to wonder why Finns object. 'There is nothing wrong with being a mongoloid', they exclaim innocently, 'What is the problem with being a mongoloid?'. What foolishness. I care because I don't like anyone distorting who I am.

I am not denying any part of my ancestry, but if I used the same logic that these people apply when they call me a Mong, I would have to conclude that I am not a Finn at all but a German instead because of some distant German ancestry I have.

Well, people on this forum call me a Finn. That's also distorting who I am because I'm not a Finn.

takoja
2010-11-20, 12:08
BlaahBlaah

If you are of the opinion that a nation called Finland doesn't exist now or back in 1939, you are of course free to move your ass to Russia, Sweden or anywhere else you feel more comfortable.

Belisarius
2010-11-20, 12:19
I am unaware of Russia - Finland conflicts and wars(except for some Winter war in early 1900's, but then again its always winter in Finland/North Russia), but before I came to this forum I always thought that the biggest "fights" would be between Balkan people itself. I can only say I'm glad I was wrong :lol:

alfieb
2010-11-20, 12:31
Don't shoot the messenger. Your own national epic the Kalevala depicts Finns as mixed-race.

The reasons some Finns hate the Russians are numerous and obvious, just the same as any other population group with revanchist land claims on their neighbours. Irish and English, Greeks and Turks, Arabs and Jews, Mexicans and Americans, etc. Such hostility is the way of the world, as land is finite and valuable and an essential part of one's national identity. A people without land are seen as less than legitimate, something that, for example, the Assyrians are forced to endure now, and the Jews had to suffer for thousands of years.

Because of WW2 and the Russian occupation prior to the Soviet period, Finns will have bad blood for Russians for generations to come, but I don't see anything worthwhile coming of it. Finns aren't stupid enough to try to get "their" land back. Quite to the contrary. When it was politically and economically expedient to do so, Kekkonen was Russia's bitch.

Viking
2010-11-20, 13:00
Some posts moved here (http://www.forumbiodiversity.com/showthread.php?t=8441). Back to the subject of this thread now.

/ Moderator

Tuohikirje
2010-11-20, 13:22
No, Viborg was a Swedish town founded by a Swede. Whatever little Karelian fishing community that was earlier on the place doesn't count.

Viborg was founded in 1293 by the Swedish marshal Torgils Knutsson who ruled Sweden because King Birger was underaged. Torgils Knutsson built the first castle of Viborg in 1293. Sweden and the Republic of Novgorod fought over the castle for decades and by the Treaty of Nöteborg in 1323, Viborg was recognized as Swedish.

Almost all of the late-medieval commanders and fief holders of Viborg belonged to the Bååt Family, a noble Swedish family, who originated from Småland, Sweden.

Erik Axelsson Tott built the town walls in the 1470s, all other famous buildings in Viborg were also built by Swedes.

Towns, culture, civilization and so on, all this in Finland come from Swedes.

Why is this so hard to grasp?

No, Grynda. Fishing communities were solely Finland-Swedes thingies.

Viipuri was a trading point following the routes from the Black Sea to the North.

Indigenous people certainly do count, not the latest history. 1025/1050–1250/1300 AD Iron Age archaeological findings from the castle reveal it Karelian. Knutsson is biased as a founder, it is part of 'Crusade' stories created by Swedes themselves in the beginning with.

Viipuri castle has had quite many governors during it's existence, not Swedish (eventhough King of Sweden lived there also, Finland and Sweden were 1 country, remember?). E.g. Pietari Joninpoika, Antti Niilonpoika Sabelfana, Arvin Tönnerpoika, Niilo Grabbe (who is related to my family history in Kavantsaari Karelia).

German influence was great as well in the town later in history due to trade.

Finnish and Karelian people were living in harmony with minorities and immigrants such as Scandinavians and Germans, even some Russians (religion, country, trade).

Viipuri has been and it is a Finnish town. You can paint a Swedish flag to your buttocks and enjoy that.

Nice to see young educated Russians, welcome aboard.
You might actually learn something here.

Finland conflicts and wars(except for some Winter war in early 1900's

Half a million Finnish Karelians lost their lands and estates in 1944 due to the Paris Peace Treaty and because the Allied won WWII (Germany lost the war).

Russians lost hundreds of thousands of soldiers, who they left rotten on the Finnish side of the border. Never picked them up like decent human beeings.

Finnish army official said: "The wolfs will eat good this year".

Grynda
2010-11-20, 16:04
If you are of the opinion that a nation called Finland doesn't exist now or back in 1939, you are of course free to move your ass to Russia, Sweden or anywhere else you feel more comfortable.

????

The friendliness from Finns towards other people is overwhelming.:confused:

---------- Post added 2010-11-20 at 18:23 ----------

Indigenous people certainly do count, not the latest history. 1025/1050–1250/1300 AD Iron Age archaeological findings from the castle reveal it Karelian. Knutsson is biased as a founder, it is part of 'Crusade' stories created by Swedes themselves in the beginning with.

Primitive relics of a wood house can't be called a "castle".

Finnish and Karelian people were living in harmony with minorities and immigrants such as Scandinavians and Germans, even some Russians (religion, country, trade).

Viipuri has been and it is a Finnish town. You can paint a Swedish flag to your buttocks and enjoy that.

The Karelians weren't even living in harmony with the other tribes in Finland, the Tavastians and the Finns. There were continual guerilla warfares from both sides.

Viborg has been under Finnish rule for roughly 25 years during it's history. That's all.

Tuohikirje
2010-11-20, 18:08
????

The friendliness from Finns towards other people is overwhelming.:confused:

---------- Post added 2010-11-20 at 18:23 ----------

Primitive relics of a wood house can't be called a "castle".

The Karelians weren't even living in harmony with the other tribes in Finland, the Tavastians and the Finns. There were continual guerilla warfares from both sides.

Viborg has been under Finnish rule for roughly 25 years during it's history. That's all.

Your bitterness is neverending.

You can wonder why the Old Norse/Swedish name refers to castle 1100 AD before the actual Viborg was built.

Karelians were living in peace with their own, moron.

Medvedev is an intellectual and a real midget, you are only intellectual midget.
And this was a compliment based on your comments.

Viipuri Finnish for 25 years? Allright. Ou jeah.

Karelia has been Karelian, Finnish.

Grynda
2010-11-20, 18:26
Viipuri Finnish for 25 years? Allright. Ou jeah.

Why the sarcasm? Anything wrong with that?

Tuohikirje
2010-11-20, 18:32
Why the sarcasm? Anything wrong with that?

Wrong is that it is a lie.

Karhunkynsi
2010-11-20, 18:38

You mean Viipuri was part of Republic of Finland for about 25 years (from day 1). Before that it was part of Grand Duchy of Finlanf for about 100 yrs. Before that briefly part of Russian Empire, before that part of Finnish half of Sweden for centuries. Population was allways majority Finnish-Karelian untill 1944 when all autochtons were evacuated to other parts of Republic of Finland.

alfieb
2010-11-20, 18:38
The city of Viborg was founded by Swedes around 1300, later passed to Russia in 1809, was ruled by native Finnish in 1918, and then Russian again in 1940.

So, while I suck at math, I'm able to do basic arithmetic. 1940-1918=Finnish for 22 years.

You mean Viipuri was part of Republic of Finland for about 25 years (from day 1). Before that it was part of Grand Duchy of Finlanf for about 100 yrs. Before that briefly part of Russian Empire, before that part of Finnish half of Sweden for centuries. Population was allways majority Finnish-Karelian untill 1944 when all autochtons were evacuated to other parts of Republic of Finland.

Ah, you count the Grand Duchy of Finland. Good point. The entirety of Finland was still part of Russia, though.

Tuohikirje
2010-11-20, 18:51
The city of Viborg was founded by Swedes around 1300, later passed to Russia in 1809, was ruled by native Finnish in 1918, and then Russian again in 1940.

So, while I suck at math, I'm able to do basic arithmetic. 1940-1918=Finnish for 22 years.

Ah, you count the Grand Duchy of Finland. Good point. The entirety of Finland was still part of Russia, though.

Not founded, the castle construction work started 1293, part of Kingdom of Sweden from 1323 AD. AND Kingdom of Sweden consisted of Finland and Sweden. E.g. Finland was Finland Proper and Satakunda, Tavastia and Karelia were not.

The town from it's beginning, population, history, language, culture is ALL Balto-Finnic, Karelian, Finnish despite of the fact, that Finland and Karelia have been in the influence of Sweden (i.e. FINLAND AND SWEDEN) and as a Grand Duchy (autonomy). Karelia was also in the influence of Novgorod before that. All Finnish, mate, try something else, everybody's bored to the death.

alfieb
2010-11-20, 18:52
I understand and appreciate your side of it, and it makes sense. Ethnically, I don't know how anyone can say it was anything but Karelian/Finnic/Finnish.

andreyZZ
2010-11-21, 04:43
and yet I received no answer.
why Finns hate Russian?

I am a Russian man. Why do you hate me?
We do not even know!

over the occupied territories ...
the Soviet Union needed a buffer area.
If you want to get it back, you should turn off your computer, to take up arms and go back territory.

Why fight the internet?
time to act!

By the way, you again want to drive our people into concentration camps?
to kill, rape?

Huckleberry Finn
2010-11-21, 19:03
...the Soviet Union needed a buffer area.

Dear Andrushka, every time someone creates a new border zone, by invading a foreign area, there is instantly a new need for another buffer area. Fascinating, isn't it? It never stops. Actually, come to think of that, would you be interested in having the swedish speaking communities in Finland as naval base, parking plot or something?

Grynda
2010-11-22, 11:42
why Finns hate Russian?

We do not even know!

If you want to get it back, you should turn off your computer, to take up arms and go back territory.

Why fight the internet?
time to act!

to kill, rape?

Why do you want a war (again) between Russia and Finland? I mean even if Finns dislike you surely it's still better to live in peace with them? You don't have to visit Finland or talk to Finns if you don't want to.

Actually, come to think of that, would you be interested in having the swedish speaking communities in Finland as naval base, parking plot or something?

Hey, those areas have already been promised to us as reservation areas (like those Amerindians have in America) by another member of this forum!:)

Kaiku
2010-11-22, 12:51
why Finns hate Russian?

We do not even know!

Why fight the internet?
time to act!

to kill, rape?

Stop being such a crybaby already! So you happened to bump into a few nationalist Finns on the internet (a.k.a. "the real world" :sly:) and now you think that every single Finnish person hates you and your country? Well newsflash for you buddy, they don´t. Just try to relax. Also inciting people start a war against your country is hardly very constructive lol.

Huckleberry Finn
2010-11-22, 16:34
...Hey, those areas have already been promised to us as reservation areas (like those Amerindians have in America) by another member of this forum!:)
I see what you're after. There is no way you'll be allowed to operate casinos in those places with your norwegian Q-infected tribespeople.

Tuohikirje
2010-11-22, 16:53
why Finns hate Russian?

We do not even know!

Why fight the internet?
time to act!

to kill, rape?

?

Russian 'buffer zones' incl. Baltic countries, Poland, Eastern Europe, Russia broke Non-Aggression Pact signed with Finland by shelling Finnish village Mainila and accused Finland to get an excuse to attack (and they did by bombing civil targets without a declaration of war).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Molotov%E2%80%93Ribbentrop_Pact

Karelia was the locomotive of Finnish industry and appx 13% was robbed by Russians. Not to mention lands and estates of Finnish people, half a million of them. People burned their houses rather than left them when evacuated.

No other people than Russians are able to settle on other people's houses and wonder what is wrong? For a Finn, it is impossible to steal. What has been taken wrongly, would have been corrected. Not just to take other people's property.

Do you get it?

Russia has effectively denied the possibility for Finns to buy their own property in Karelia still (what is left, everything has been robbed from graves to museums, all what could not be in evacuated in heavy bombings e.g.).

And.

Finnish army never raped elderly and children like Russians.

People were put into temporary camps for their own safety also on battle areas
(mainly captured war prisoners).

andreyZZ
2010-11-23, 06:07
Why do you want a war (again) between Russia and Finland? I mean even if Finns dislike you surely it's still better to live in peace with them? You don't have to visit Finland or talk to Finns if you don't want to.

Hey, those areas have already been promised to us as reservation areas (like those Amerindians have in America) by another member of this forum!:)

I do not want war.
I asked this question: "hinastesi.
why he is losing time on the Internet?

I told him turn off the computer!
take a hand gun!

andreyZZ
2010-11-23, 06:15
?

Finnish army never raped elderly and children like Russians.

you are funny ....

in my family still living witnesses of those days.
We remember the Finnish occupation.
you killed people and burned their villages, along with the Germans.

People were put into temporary camps for their own safety also on battle areas
(mainly captured war prisoners)

it's pretty pathetic explanation.

my grandmother got into Finnish camp, came back invalid.

about "the evil of Stalin."

In 1945, Stalin was able to bring all of East Germans to Siberia (to slaves).
there was such a plan.

kill two birds with one stone:
- Rebuild the country
- Revenge for 20 million Germans were killed raped burned alive for people.

But Stalin wished the Germans. and did not do.

you should tell him thanks for his kindness;)

andreyZZ
2010-11-23, 06:22
Finnish concentration camp for Russian children.

(On the plate reads: "crossing the wire is punishable by execution)

andreyZZ
2010-11-23, 06:30
In his letter home, 17 April 1942 by the famous Finnish politician and member of the Sejm Vaino Voyonmaa (V. Voionmaa) wrote [7]: "... from the 20 thousandth of the Russian population Eenislinna, the civilian population 19,000 are in camps and thousands at large. Feeding those who dwell in the camp, not very much to praise. In the food go horse dead two days ago.

Russian children to search through garbage in search of food waste discarded by Finnish soldiers. What would the Red Cross in Geneva, if I knew about this ... "
Because of poor nutrition in the Finnish concentration camps, the mortality rate was very high, and in 1942 it was even higher than in the German concentration camps (13.7% vs. 10.5%) [8].

According to Finnish data, in all the "resettlement" camps from February 1942 to June 1944 died from 4000 (of which approximately 90% in 1942) [9] to 4600 [10] people, or 3,409 people on personal lists, While, according to a former prisoner AP Kolomna (whose duties include remove and bury the corpses of the dead from the "resettlement" camps № 3), only 8 months from May to December 1942 and only in this camp were killed 1,014 people [11].
Finnish prisoners of concentration camps, as well as German, worked through "compulsory labor."

For forced labor were sent to the age of 15, and "labor" camp in Kutizhme - even 14-year-olds [12], the state of health were not considered [13]. Typically, the working day began at 7:00 and lasted up to 18-19 hours, logging - up to 16 hours with an hour in summer or winter, a two-hour lunch break [14]

Cruelty towards prisoners differed protection "resettlement" camps № 2 (unofficially considered "death camp" - in this camp were sent "not loyal" prisoners), and its commandant, a Finnish officer Solovaara (finsk. Solovaara), whose conviction as a war criminal after the war, unsuccessfully sought the Soviet authorities.

In May 1942 he was on the construction of the camp gave a demonstration beating prisoners, whose only fault was that they begged for alms. For attempting to evade or logging off from work Finnish soldiers beat prisoners to death in front of all employees in order to, as expressed by the Finns, others have studied "[16].

Huckleberry Finn
2010-11-23, 11:02
In his letter home...
If I recall it right, Russia was the biggest trading partner of Finland before 1917.
For instance because of that the situation during the war was not as bad as you're describing. According to common knowledge many ethnic russian prisoners of war were for instance living in finnish farms, almost as family members. Starvation was a big problem everywhere in the country and many died because of different diseases as there was no decent help available. Remember, Finland was a very, very small country in war, against an aggressive giant. Finnish troops did not attack St. Petersburg even if the germans asked for it and they did not interfere the maintenance trafic of the city even if they could have done it. Why on earth would the finnish troops have wanted to destroy those semi-carelian villages, Andrushka?

I assume that you are aware of that what was happening in Ukraine for instance in 1920 and 1930's and why? Now that's bad and there were no finns even in the neighbourhood.

Karhunkynsi
2010-11-23, 11:46
Finnish concentration camp for Russian children.

(On the plate reads: "crossing the wire is punishable by execution)

Look at the malnutrition on their faces, horrible dirty clothes and unhygienic outlook of these kids...

I bet it was the best time of their lives.

Tuohikirje
2010-11-23, 16:41
In his letter home, 17 April 1942 by the famous Finnish politician and member of the Sejm Vaino Voyonmaa (V. Voionmaa) wrote [7]: "... from the 20 thousandth of the Russian population Eenislinna, the civilian population 19,000 are in camps and thousands at large. Feeding those who dwell in the camp, not very much to praise. In the food go horse dead two days ago.

Russian children to search through garbage in search of food waste discarded by Finnish soldiers. What would the Red Cross in Geneva, if I knew about this ... "
Because of poor nutrition in the Finnish concentration camps, the mortality rate was very high, and in 1942 it was even higher than in the German concentration camps (13.7% vs. 10.5%) [8].

According to Finnish data, in all the "resettlement" camps from February 1942 to June 1944 died from 4000 (of which approximately 90% in 1942) [9] to 4600 [10] people, or 3,409 people on personal lists, While, according to a former prisoner AP Kolomna (whose duties include remove and bury the corpses of the dead from the "resettlement" camps № 3), only 8 months from May to December 1942 and only in this camp were killed 1,014 people [11].
Finnish prisoners of concentration camps, as well as German, worked through "compulsory labor."

For forced labor were sent to the age of 15, and "labor" camp in Kutizhme - even 14-year-olds [12], the state of health were not considered [13]. Typically, the working day began at 7:00 and lasted up to 18-19 hours, logging - up to 16 hours with an hour in summer or winter, a two-hour lunch break [14]

Cruelty towards prisoners differed protection "resettlement" camps № 2 (unofficially considered "death camp" - in this camp were sent "not loyal" prisoners), and its commandant, a Finnish officer Solovaara (finsk. Solovaara), whose conviction as a war criminal after the war, unsuccessfully sought the Soviet authorities.

In May 1942 he was on the construction of the camp gave a demonstration beating prisoners, whose only fault was that they begged for alms. For attempting to evade or logging off from work Finnish soldiers beat prisoners to death in front of all employees in order to, as expressed by the Finns, others have studied "[16].

Ok.

And now give Russian figures.
Finnish camps were holiday camps compared to Russian.

E.g. PURELY appx 30000-50000 Finnish civilians were exterminated in East-Karelia.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/East_Karelia
http://www.genealogia.fi/emi/art/article255e.htm

The Finnish culture has started to revive in the area after the fall of communism.

Tuohikirje
2010-11-27, 14:46
Continuation War
When the Finnish Army during the Continuation War occupied East Karelia 1941–1944 that was inhabited by ethnically related Finnic Karelians (although it never had been a part of Finland — or before 1809 of Swedish Finland), several concentration camps were set up for ethnically Russian civilians. The first camp was set up on October 24, 1941, in Petrozavodsk. The two largest groups were 6,000 Russian refugees and 3,000 inhabitants from the southern bank of River Svir forcibly evacuated because of the closeness of the front line. Around 4,000 of the prisoners perished due to malnourishment, 90% of them during the spring and summer 1942.[27] The ultimate goal was to move the Russian speaking population to German-occupied Russia in exchange for any Finnish population from these areas, and also help to watch civilians.

Population in the Finnish camps:

13,400 — December 31, 1941
21,984 — July 1, 1942
15,241 — January 1, 1943
14,917 — January 1, 1944

And in comparison one Finnic ethnic group.

Finnish Ingrians.

During the 1930s, the Ingrians suffered from Stalin's regime. A majority of the farmers were deported, the use of the Finnish language was prohibited and the Finnish speaking intelligentsia was annihilated. Ingrians were shipped off to prison camps or deported to Siberia and to central Russia. Very few remain, outnumbered by Russian population.

b The violence began in 1928 with compulsory collectivization. Around 18,000 people were deported from Northern Ingria to East Karelia, Central Asia and elsewhere in order to frighten others into accepting collective farms. A further 7,000 were deported to the Urals and to the coast of the Caspian Sea in 1935, and 20,000 to Siberia and Central Asia in 1936. Four parishes of Northern Ingria were totally emptied of Finns, which was a probable factor in the tension that led to the Finnish-Russian war. All churches and religious societies were closed by 1932 and all Ingrian cultural and social activities were brought to a halt by 1937. The national district of Kuivaisi (Toksova) was liquidated in 1939. By 1929, at least 13,000 Finns had been killed and 37,000 were suffering in Russia.

http://www.inkeri.com/english.html

andreyZZ
2010-11-28, 10:38
Look at the malnutrition on their faces, horrible dirty clothes and unhygienic outlook of these kids...

I bet it was the best time of their lives.

doubt...(((

boy how old are you?

andreyZZ
2010-11-28, 10:41
I have not received an answer to the question.
why Finns hate Russian?
I'm Russian.
why do you hate me?

By the way forgot to say.
Finns must repent for the crimes against the peoples of the Soviet Union during World War II.
Finns to cooperate with the Nazis.

Tuohikirje
2010-11-28, 18:44
I have not received an answer to the question.
why Finns hate Russian?
I'm Russian.
why do you hate me?

By the way forgot to say.
Finns must repent for the crimes against the peoples of the Soviet Union during World War II.
Finns to cooperate with the Nazis.

Who hates you.

But if you try to kill any of our people or invade our land, for sure.

Soviet Union is to blaim, Finns committed no atrocities towards Soviet civilians.
Finns did no deport them or commit genocides against Russians before the war.
Soviets co-operated with the Nazis before the Winter War in 1939, Finns
did not.

Remember facts before nonsenses in public.

Huckleberry Finn
2010-11-28, 19:45
...Finns to cooperate with the Nazis.[/I]
Apparently you are referring to the agreement between your Stalin and germans' Hitler, to attack peaceful nations in the neigbourhood?

It seems to me that you are not aware of your own history:

"Although there have been exaggerated claims of 10 million fatalities or even more, most scholars[6][not in citation given] as well as the government of Ukraine[7] agree now that the death toll of the famine was under 4 million.

...In January 1933 Ukraine's borders were sealed in order to prevent Ukrainian peasant from fleeing to other republics. By the end of February 1933 approximately 190,000 Ukrainian peasants had been caught trying to flee Ukraine and were forced to return to their villages to starve...

...Evidence of widespread cannibalism was documented during the Holodomor.[51] The Soviet regime printed posters declaring: "To eat your own children is a barbarian act."[52] More than 2500 people were convicted of cannibalism during the Holodomor.[53]"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holodomor

My honest opinion is that we'd have accepted help even from sicilyans in order to prevent the invasion knowing at least some of that, what was happening on your side of the border, dear Andrushka.

andreyZZ
2010-12-03, 18:49
Who hates you.

But if you try to kill any of our people or invade our land, for sure.

Soviet Union is to blaim, Finns committed no atrocities towards Soviet civilians.
Finns did no deport them or commit genocides against Russians before the war.
Soviets co-operated with the Nazis before the Winter War in 1939, Finns
did not.

Remember facts before nonsenses in public.

the Soviet Union cooperated with the Nazis for their own safety.

Finns attacked us in 1941, together with the Germans.
Mannerheim was killing innocent civilians and planted the USSR in the concentration camps.
this fact has no justification

Why is it so hard to admit that you committed a crime?
about where this stubborn?

Karhunkynsi
2010-12-03, 21:14
Finns attacked us in 1941, together with the Germans.

Soviet Union attacked Finland (civilian targets, as usual). Germany started operation Barbarossa 22.6.1941. Finland didnt attack. Soviet Union however started bombing Finland. Finland did not respond to bombings. Soviets bombed Helsinki, Turku, Tampere etc 25.6.1941 with over 500 planes. At that point Finns started fighting back. This was second time Soviet Union started war with Finland in two years. Last Soviet attack, that started Winter War was 30.11.1939.

Soviets attacked Finland twice, get your facts straight.

Mannerheim was killing innocent civilians and planted the USSR in the concentration camps.

You attack us, you end up at concentration camp. Such is life for Turko-Slavs who mess with Finns.

Tuohikirje
2010-12-03, 21:29
the Soviet Union cooperated with the Nazis for their own safety

Is that so. You cannot believe that Finns would take your claim seriously.
You could probably fool someone else, who does not know history.

2 hostile imperialistic maniacs agreed of 'spheres of influence' and forgot that
independent neutral countries would not agree.

Finland kicked the secret agreement and USSR to it's ---.

Nazi-Soviet Non-Aggression Pact

The section below was not published at the time the above was announced.

Secret Additional Protocol.

Article I. In the event of a territorial and political rearrangement in the areas belonging to the Baltic States (Finland, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania), the northern boundary of Lithuania shall represent the boundary of the spheres of influence of Germany and U.S.S.R. In this connection the interest of Lithuania in the Vilna area is recognized by each party.

Article II. In the event of a territorial and political rearrangement of the areas belonging to the Polish state, the spheres of influence of Germany and the U.S.S.R. shall be bounded approximately by the line of the rivers Narev, Vistula and San.

The question of whether the interests of both parties make desirable the maintenance of an independent Polish States and how such a state should be bounded can only be definitely determined in the course of further political developments.

In any event both Governments will resolve this question by means of a friendly agreement.

Article III. With regard to Southeastern Europe attention is called by the Soviet side to its interest in Bessarabia. The German side declares its complete political disinteredness in these areas.

Article IV. This protocol shall be treated by both parties as strictly secret.

Moscow, August 23, 1939.

For the Government of the German Reich v. Ribbentrop

Plenipotentiary of the Government of the U.S.S.R. V. Molotov

http://www.fordham.edu/halsall/mod/1939pact.html

---------- Post added 2010-12-03 at 21:48 ----------

Originally posted by takoja 'so often it is more about the politics than people per se (hehe that word doesn't work/Finnish')

Translation from Finnish to English; ass, arse, butt, posterior, rump, derrière, derriere, prat, back, fanny.

Põhjamaalane
2010-12-03, 22:05
Finns do not hate Russians. Some Russians think that countries like Finland or Estonia are "temporarily lost parts of the great Motherland". Any hostile feelings towards Russians is just retaliation. There's no reason for Finns or anyone else to "hate" Russians without a reason.

andreyZZ
2010-12-04, 12:44
Soviet Union attacked Finland (civilian targets, as usual). Germany started operation Barbarossa 22.6.1941. Finland didnt attack. Soviet Union however started bombing Finland. Finland did not respond to bombings. Soviets bombed Helsinki, Turku, Tampere etc 25.6.1941 with over 500 planes. At that point Finns started fighting back. This was second time Soviet Union started war with Finland in two years. Last Soviet attack, that started Winter War was 30.11.1939.

Soviets attacked Finland twice, get your facts straight.

You attack us, you end up at concentration camp. Such is life for Turko-Slavs who mess with Finns.

Is it hard to accept that you are murderers and killing our children?

you are murderers and that is a fact unjustifiable.
You must comply with international obligations on the treatment of prisoners.
you did not.

No you're wrong. I'm not Turk.
I have white hair and a small nose.
about their ethnicity does not flatter.
You are no better than us.
you're even worse.

andreyZZ
2010-12-04, 12:51

no.
You collaborated with the Nazis.
admired Hitler.
and instead of fighting with the soldiers, you have to fight with our Russian women and children.
it is very characterizes your people.
you behaved beasts ...
you have been convicted at Nuremberg in 1945.
but that can still be expected from a notorious racists?
You must understand, the Finns are the same people as Slavs.

Tuohikirje
2010-12-04, 14:22
Is it hard to accept that you are murderers and killing our children?

you are murderers and that is a fact unjustifiable.
You must comply with international obligations on the treatment of prisoners.
you did not.

No you're wrong. I'm not Turk.
I have white hair and a small nose.
about their ethnicity does not flatter.
You are no better than us.
you're even worse.

Are you trying to start another war.
Is everything ok?

Hilarious, that you mentioned international agreements of warfare, which Soviets did not respect.

Attached please find photos of Finnish civilians, children, women and elderly, raped and killed by Soviet partisans on the Finnish side of the border.

Warning, pictures could be upsetting.

War crimes.

http://www.iltalehti.fi/kuvagalleria/data/yleinen/544/

Young victim of Soviet partisans, Lokka 14.7.1944.

Tuohikirje
2010-12-04, 14:29

:eek:

Lemminkäinen
2010-12-04, 14:55
:eek:

Hehe, this was the main argument when Stalin wanted to "liberate" Finns, Balts and all neighbors. Hello all Americans and Russians, Finns are not Slavs. Get it into your small heads :thumbsup:

alfieb
2010-12-04, 15:01
No. Slavs are European peoples, and Finns are Europeanized Asian peoples. They're neighbors, but they're no more the same than Turks and Italians are.

Tuohikirje
2010-12-04, 15:04
No. Slavs are European peoples, and Finns are Europeanized Asian peoples. They're neighbors, but they're no more the same than Turks and Italians are.

Quite the opposite in fact.

Slavs, Russia, Finns, Nordic country.

Russians have finnic genes, Finns do not have Slavic.

alfieb
2010-12-04, 15:09
Finns have Germanic genes. Rus' was founded as a Germanic state that was later Slavicized, as was the political entity of Finland.

Slavs and Russians are not synonymous with one-another.

But the Uralic component of Russian DNA is admixture. It isn't admixture in Finns, but rather the main component.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to revive that argument again. There's no end to it. I was just commenting on the statement that was made. Finns and Russians are both good people.

Tuohikirje
2010-12-04, 15:15
Finns have Germanic genes. Rus' was founded as a Germanic state that was later Slavicized, as was the political entity of Finland.

But the Uralic component of Russian DNA is admixture. It isn't admixture in Finns, but rather the main component.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to revive that argument again. There's no end to it. I was just commenting on the statement that was made. Finns and Russians are both good people.

Rus was not a Germanic state. It was an amalgamation of different groups, Finns and Scandinavians from the start (Ladoga, Alajoki, Novgorod, Kiev). Merchant/warriors, who ruled trade centres, routes and areas.

Finland has not ever been Slavicized, all russification attempts failed during autonomy and the era ended to a bloody Civil War. All 'reds' got a hole on their head or they were escorted to the border at gun point.

---------- Post added 2010-12-04 at 15:27 ----------

Any better suggestions? Cyprus?

Lemminkäinen
2010-12-04, 15:36
Do I remember right that Stalin was a Georgian who wanted to "liberate" Finnisn Slavs? A mystery...

The origin of Finns is again stated by the Scandinavian project which shows that Finns are closer Lithuanians than Scandinavians, dont even need to mention North Russians. But if we could have Northern Latvians in comparison, we could have a real breakthrough. The truth cannot be burned.

alfieb
2010-12-04, 15:42
I never meant to imply that Finland was Slavicized (although it was ruled by Russia for 100+ years). I meant to say was that Finland as a political entity was created by Sweden just as Swedes founded Rus'.

Põhjamaalane
2010-12-04, 15:56
I never meant to imply that Finland was Slavicized (although it was ruled by Russia for 100+ years). I meant to say was that Finland as a political entity was created by Sweden just as Swedes founded Rus'.

No one in Finland could speak Russian or even understood the Slavic alphabet. As the upper class was Swedish. Swedish and Finnish was spoke there. It was similar here. Finland and Estonia had great autonomy in the Russian Empire and weren't affected by Russians, Russian laws etc. In Estonia, the upper class was German and the 2 spoken languages were German and Estonian. In the 1880's and 1890's a failed Russification campaign was started. The goal was to culturally turn Estonians into Russians, luckily that didn't work out.

If Finland would have been under direct Russian rule for 100+ years, then it would mean something else. But it wasn't. The only thing Russian about Finland during that 100+ years is that it was part of the Russian empire, nothing else.

Tuohikirje
2010-12-04, 15:58

Can't you say anything right instead.

Swedes did not found Rus.

Finland-Sweden was one country, Finns and Swedes.

alfieb
2010-12-04, 16:01

Duchy of Finland existed in 13th century as part of Sweden.

Swedish Varangians from Roslagen did indeed found Rus'.

Lemminkäinen
2010-12-04, 16:08

Partly true. But remember that there was no Sweden before about the year 1000AD, so Sweden itself was very young when it included Finland. And what was behind it - crusades in close cooperation with Germans and Danes, all funded by Pope. You can still see old Swedish-German relations in medieval Swedish surnames. Germans ravaged also Roma, if I remember right. Remember also that SW-Finns were already christians.

Tuohikirje
2010-12-04, 16:18
Duchy of Finland existed in 13th century as part of Sweden.

Yes, and Sweden existed as part of Finland (?).

Not this 19th century Swedish crap again.

It indeed is possible, that some Varyags were from Sweden, however there were also
Norsemen and naturally Finns. Roslagen-Rus theory is not correct and it is outdated
beyond all imagination. In addition to the Rus and Varyags, there were other guilds as well,
such as Kolbjags (Kylfings) e.g.

Unurautare
2010-12-04, 17:55
Partly true. But remember that there was no Sweden before about the year 1000AD, so Sweden itself was very young when it included Finland. And what was behind it - crusades in close cooperation with Germans and Danes, all funded by Pope. You can still see old Swedish-German relations in medieval Swedish surnames. Germans ravaged also Roma, if I remember right. Remember also that SW-Finns were already christians.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Birger_Jarl according to this source "Finland" was subdued in the 13th century by a swedish guy,who also founded Stockholm and "consolidated Sweden" etc. I also suspect the "SW-Finns" you're talking about are in fact swedish colonists that exist to this day http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finland_Proper coat of arms of "Finland proper" is kinda revealing.

Lemminkäinen
2010-12-04, 18:25
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Birger_Jarl according to this source "Finland" was subdued in the 13th century by a swedish guy,who also founded Stockholm and "consolidated Sweden" etc.

Indeed, it was one man who did it :p You should read also other sources than Wikipedia, how Germans ravaged over the Baltic Sea area. There was planned cooperation between crusaders, and Catholic Church, Pope sent commands to all them. We have those letter still available. The real reason for Germans was to control eastern trading routes. German merchants controlled the local trade before so called crusades from Gotland, but Novgorod was a new threat. It was also a competitor for Pope, so Germans and Pope made this plan to attack againts Baltic people. German nobles and merchants were active everywhere in the Baltic Sea area and Scandinavia

I also suspect the "SW-Finns" you're talking about are in fact swedish colonists that exist to this day http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finland_Proper coat of arms of "Finland proper" is kinda revealing.

Nope, they were Baltic Finns, now they can be identified by their northern Baltic yDna, but linguistics can tell you same story. I am sorry that we have no Finnish history sources in English, because almost all historians wrote in the past in German. German was the main language in science, not English. That they were Baltic Finns is not a question of suspicion, it is fact.

They took Swedish flag in their coat of arms just because they were christians and allies of Swedes during crusades. There was not such country as Finland to subdue, but there was Finns.

Unurautare
2010-12-04, 18:36
Nope, they were Baltic Finns, now they can be identified by the northern Baltic yDna, but linguistics can tell you same story. I am sorry that we have no Finnish history sources in English, because almost all historians wrote in the past in German. German was the main language in science, not English. That they were Baltic Finns is not a question of suspicion, it is fact.

They took Swedish flag in their coat of arms just because they were christians and allies of Swedes during crusades.

So there is a genetic difference between norse people and finns,karhun will cry in his bed tonight. :< *joking But I don't get what you mean by baltic finns?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swedish-speaking_Finns#Medieval_Swedish_colonisation

The first Swedish arrivals in Finland have often been linked to the putative First Swedish Crusade (ca. 1150) which, if it actually happened, served to expand Christianity and annex Finnish territories to the kingdom of Sweden. Simultaneously the growth of population in Sweden, together with lack of land, resulted in Swedish settlements in Southern and Western coastal areas of Finland.[20][21] The Second Swedish Crusade against the Tavastians in 13th century extended the Swedish settlements to Uusimaa.[22] During the 14th century the population expansion from Sweden increasingly took the form of organised mass arrivals: the new settlers came in large numbers in large ships from various parts of Sweden’s Eastern coast, from Småland to Hälsingland. Their departure from Sweden to Finland was encouraged and organized by the Swedish authorities.[23] The coast of Ostrobothnia received large scale Swedish settlements between the 13th and 15th centuries, in parallel with events which resulted in Swedish expansion to Norrland.

Anything wrong with what is written above?

Tuohikirje
2010-12-04, 18:40
They took Swedish flag in their coat of arms just because they were christians and allies of Swedes during crusades. There was not such country as Finland to subdue, but there was Finns

And specifically SW Finns fex Tavastians. Tavastians were allies with Finns and Swedes. They were a handful for the Pope. Karelians and other Eastern tribes allied with Novgorod.

---------- Post added 2010-12-04 at 18:48 ----------

Swedish colonisation. Large scale.

So, where are they.

Lemminkäinen
2010-12-04, 18:50
So there is a genetic difference between norse people and finns,karhun will cry in his bed tonight. :< *joking But I don't get what you mean by baltic finns?

:confused: Everyone know that SW-Finns have mainly Northern Baltic yDna. Everyone who has read even one study concernign it. I doubt that it would be any surprise for KK.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swedish-speaking_Finns#Medieval_Swedish_colonisation

Anything wrong with what is written above?

if it actually happened...

Swedish historians added that subordinate clause after they realized that they have no proof about the 1st crusade. It is known only by a medieval hymn. If you are aware about the medieval people, it was usual to fable lauds and stories. It was before TV ;)

Unurautare
2010-12-04, 18:56
:confused: Everyone know that SW-Finns have mainly Northern Baltic yDna. Everyone who has read even one study concernign it. I doubt that it would be any surprise for KK.

It was sort of joke stuff for him only.I didn't mean anything by it and said I was 'joking'.

Swedish historians added that subordinate clause after they realized that they have no proof about the 1st crusade. It is known only by a medieval hymn. If you are aware about the medieval people, it was usual to fable lauds and stories. It was before TV ;)

I see,so there is no real proof of the 1st crusade? or no real proof of swedish colonization then?

Lemminkäinen
2010-12-04, 18:58
And specifically SW Finns fex Tavastians. Tavastians were allies with Finns and Swedes. They were a handful for the Pope. Karelians and other Eastern tribes allied with Novgorod.

---------- Post added 2010-12-04 at 18:48 ----------

So, where are they.

They allied with Swedes, because a) Sw-Finns were already christians and b) they needed allies against Novgorod. Novgorod and Karelians attacked repeatedly to Tavastia and also across the sea to SW-Finland. They ravaged also the capital of Sweden.

Unome
2010-12-04, 19:05
--redundant response--

Tuohikirje
2010-12-04, 19:06
I see,so there is no real proof of the 1st crusade? or no real proof of swedish colonization then?

Crusade history writings are kind of 'agenda driven', can you imagine and
if you have proof, you could present it to us also.

Sure, Western Finland coastlines (Finland Proper, Satakunda, Osthrobothnia, Uusimaa), which were not inhabited by Finns were free and settled by people, who came from Sweden. Finns settled to Sweden. Estonians settled to Finland. Germans everywhere not to mention Anglo-Saxons.

Unome
2010-12-04, 19:06
Amazing! :o :thumbsup:

Lemminkäinen
2010-12-04, 19:08
It was sort of joke stuff for him only.I didn't mean anything by it and said I was 'joking'.

Ok, but you were not able to hit KK by it. I know that he knows.

We have a lot of proof of Swedish colonization to Southern Finland and to the seaside of Southern Ostrobothnia, but not to SW-Finland. Here we go again. When I say this, some American knowing nothing about Finnish history say that there was Swedes. Of course there was Swedes - and Germans even more than Swedes. Additionally Scots and Hollanders, maybe some Saami too. SW-Finland was the main trading centre in Finland. Before crusades there was also Novgorodians.

Unurautare
2010-12-04, 19:14
Ok, but you were not able to hit KK by it. I know that he knows.

Na,he did get some frustration about this stuff(which he started) and recently reputation-trolled me. xD Kind of long and unimportant story so I'll leave it at that. :P

We have a lot of proof of Swedish colonization to Southern Finland and to the seaside of Southern Ostrobothnia, but not to SW-Finland. Here we go again. When I say this, some American knowing nothing about Finnish history say that there was Swedes. Of course there was Swedes - and Germans even more than Swedes. Additionally Scots and Hollanders, maybe some Saami too. SW-Finland was the main trading centre in Finland. Before crusades there was also Novgorodians.

I see,thank you for the info,always nice to learn new stuff. :)

Tuohikirje
2010-12-04, 19:26
Amazing! :o :thumbsup:

It is. You see, Ros looks like Rus. Amazing isn't it.
Good enough for Normannists.

Lemminkäinen
2010-12-04, 19:28
you're welcome. Swedes and Western Finns were not such kind of enemies that we could assume by reading Swedish warlike and brave stories. Finns needed allies against Novgorod. It looks for me that the Novgorodians lived still like Vikings and raided neighbors regularly. If we believe what they wrote they always won, no-one was injured and they killed on every raid hundreds, perhaps thousands enemies without any own loss. I think that Swedes were only amateurs as storytellers :D

Tuohikirje
2010-12-04, 19:37
you're welcome. Swedes and Western Finns were not such kind of enemies that we could assume by reading Swedish warlike and brave stories. Finns needed allies against Novgorod. It looks for me that the Novgorodians lived still like Vikings and raided neighbors regularly. If we believe what they wrote they always won, no-one was injured and they killed on every raid hundreds, perhaps thousands enemies without any own loss. I think that Swedes were only amateurs as storytellers :D

The Pope had a lead.

The hill-fort of Rapola in the heart-lands of Tavastia is the biggest hill-fort to have been discovered in Finland and the ceded Karelian territories. The perimeter of its walls is about 1.1 km, and it is fitted with two gates: one facing north and the other one facing south. The North gate also has a tower looking over it. In the centre of the fort, there is a "valley", a sort of a moat, which has had its sides steepened quite substantially and the fort also has a well and several ovens. There were also several buildings within the walls, perhaps even a smiths' workshop, so that arms and armour could be repaired during a siege. The entire fort is built on a ridge, which has had its slopes steepened to a great extent.

The hill-fort of Rapola

The walls of Rapola were made of rock and timber and there are traces of a wooden embattlements on the walls, where the defenders could stand. The gates were quite strong, especially the southern gate is thought to have been very tough. It is thought that the village of Rapola was home to the ancient Tavastian tribal chiefs, and therefore it is also the home to the greatest fort in Finland. A letter from the Pope Benedictus XII caught the attention of historians, because it, written in 1340, names one of the hosts of the Rapala 'castle' as Cuningas de Rapalum, King of Rapola. It is interesting, because at this time it is thought that the area had already for long been under Swedish control, and yet, a tribal chieftan, calling himself king of Rapola, is in charge of the Rapola 'castle'. The Pope uses the word Cuningas, which is Finnish, not Swedish

Unome
2010-12-04, 19:45
It is. You see, Ros looks like Rus. Amazing isn't it.
Good enough for Normannists.
I always wondered why Vladimir Putin has light-colored hair (blonde?) and blue eyes, like many other Russians.

I guess they got these traits from ancient Swedes who founded Rus, eh?? :lol:

I mean who else in the world is known for predominant blonde and blue eyes, EXCEPT Swedes??? :whoco:

(Answer: nobody)

Tuohikirje
2010-12-04, 19:50
I always wondered why Vladimir Putin has light-colored hair (blonde?) and blue eyes, like many other Russians.

I guess they got these traits from ancient Swedes who founded Rus, eh?? :lol:

I mean who else in the world is known for predominant blonde and blue eyes, EXCEPT Swedes??? :whoco:

(Answer: nobody)

Biip, wrong answer.

Fair hair and blue eyes Central Finland, Sweden, Norway. Blue eyes Finland, Lithuania, Sweden, one of these.
I am not even checking cause I am right.

Putin is Veps of origin, Tver Karelia, heartland of Russian princely and ruler families.
And Finno-Ugric.

Lemminkäinen
2010-12-04, 19:53
Inteteresting that Pope wrote "Cuningas". Tavastia belonged probable quite a long time only loosely to Sweden. Tavastian had large hunting grounds in the north and they aparently owned those lands as a independent tribe to the time of Gustav Vasa. Expanding Savolaxians during the 1500s got those lands.

Unome
2010-12-04, 19:57
Biip, wrong answer.

Fair hair and blue eyes Central Finland, Sweden, Norway. Blue eyes Finland, Lithuania, Sweden, one of these.

Putin is Veps of origin, Tver Karelia, heartland of Russian princely and ruler families.
And Finno-Ugric.
Okay, Scandinavian then…

I'm using Alfieb's info. If Putin is Russian then it makes sense.

---------- Post added 2010-12-04 at 11:59 ----------

I think it's a safe bet that the majority of people with blonde hair, blue eyes, in the world have some type of admixture with Scandinavians.

I know that's how I got my hazel-colored eyes… on my maternal side.

If you know another source for blonde hair and blue eyes, outside of Scandinavians then let me know, and then tell me where the Russians (and Central Europeans) got theirs.

Kaiku
2010-12-04, 20:12
I think the title of this thread is a tad misleading. It should be changed to "Why does this one Russian (andreyZZ) hate Finns?" as it´s obvious that he´s the one doing the most hating here. Disgusting hypocrisy.

Tuohikirje
2010-12-04, 20:20
If you know another source for blonde hair and blue eyes, outside of Scandinavians then let me know, and then tell me where the Russians (and Central Europeans) got theirs.

Blue eyes, a common ancestor, genetic mutation appx 10000 years ago.

The genetic switch is located in the gene adjacent to OCA2 and rather than completely turning off the gene, the switch limits its action, which reduces the production of melanin in the iris. In effect, the turned-down switch diluted brown eyes to blue.

If the OCA2 gene had been completely shut down, our hair, eyes and skin would be melanin-less, a condition known as albinism.

http://www.livescience.com/health/080131-blue-eyes.html

Eiberg figures the mutation took place on the northern of the Black Sea, but that's an educated guess, assuming the first blue-eyed humans were among the proto-Indo-Europeans who subsequently spread agriculture into western Europe and later rode horses into Iran and India.

Ironically, neither the first person to have the mutation, nor his or her children, would have had blue eyes themselves.

Blue eyes are a recessive trait, and the gene must be inherited from both parents. (Green eyes involve a related but different gene, one that is recessive to brown but dominant to blue.)

It wasn't until the original mutant's grandchildren or great-grandchildren hooked up — cousin marriage is the norm through most of human history — that the first blue-eyed person appeared. He or she must have looked pretty odd for the Neolithic era.

Eiberg stresses that the genetic variation, as the press release puts it, is "neither a positive nor a negative mutation."

That's a bit disingenuous, as the mutation also produces greater instance of blond hair (sexually selected for even today) and fair skin, which confers a survival advantage by stimulating greater production of vitamin D in sun-starved northern European countries — exactly where blue eyes are still most prevalent.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,327070,00.html

Tuohikirje
2010-12-04, 20:53
no.
admired Hitler.
and instead of fighting with the soldiers, you have to fight with our Russian women and children.
it is very characterizes your people.
you behaved beasts ...
but that can still be expected from a notorious racists?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_1vX-8uUUk

alfieb
2010-12-05, 00:36

So, where are they.

They live on within any Finn with a white European Y-DNA type (eg. R1b or I1). Far from the majority, but a significant minority.

Tuohikirje
2010-12-05, 08:48
They live on within any Finn with a white European Y-DNA type (eg. R1b or I1). Far from the majority, but a significant minority.

R1b 3.5% in Finland. N1c 58% and I1 29%. White European Y-DNA? R1b?

Do you think that haplogroups of all settlers are known, from Sweden it could
be N1c.

Rurik N1c and he might have been from Finland or the eastern coast facing Finland.
500 years earlier than 14th century on movements.

takoja
2010-12-05, 08:57

How retarded are you? The I1 in Finland is Finnish.

Põhjamaalane
2010-12-05, 09:01
Okay, Scandinavian then…

More like Finnic, for instance, Estonians are on average blonder and more light-eyed than Danes or Norwegians.

Finns aren't Scandinavians neither. Estonians and Finns may be Nordic, as it's a cultural definition, but the term "Scandinavian" purely means Northern-Germanic.

Tuohikirje
2010-12-05, 09:22
How retarded are you? The I1 in Finland is Finnish.

Very.

I1 in Finland could be earlier Central-European expansion and I1 type is specific to Finland. Sweden has Finnish I1 and Finland has some Swedish I1 in addition.

Swedes in general R1b in Finland most likely.

andreyZZ
2010-12-05, 10:42
Are you trying to start another war.
Is everything ok?

Hilarious, that you mentioned international agreements of warfare, which Soviets did not respect.

Attached please find photos of Finnish civilians, children, women and elderly, raped and killed by Soviet partisans on the Finnish side of the border.

Warning, pictures could be upsetting.

War crimes.

http://www.iltalehti.fi/kuvagalleria/data/yleinen/544/

Young victim of Soviet partisans, Lokka 14.7.1944.

funny version, and a bad source.
that could make the Soviet partisans in Finland?
This could not be.
Finland fought the regular army.

---------- Post added 2010-12-05 at 10:47 ----------

Do I remember right that Stalin was a Georgian who wanted to "liberate" Finnisn Slavs? A mystery...

The origin of Finns is again stated by the Scandinavian project which shows that Finns are closer Lithuanians than Scandinavians, dont even need to mention North Russians. But if we could have Northern Latvians in comparison, we could have a real breakthrough. The truth cannot be burned.

no one says that the Finns-Slavs.
I said that "Finns are people just like everyone else."
I said, "humiastasi" on his remark that the Finns are a superior race.

---------- Post added 2010-12-05 at 10:52 ----------

Biip, wrong answer.

And Finno-Ugric.

prove it.
Putin said that he is a Russian.

I have blonde hair.
Many friends have blonde hair.
but I'm not a Finn.
I'm Russian, and the Finns have nothing to do

---------- Post added 2010-12-05 at 11:04 ----------

Monstrous crimes of the Finnish invaders on the territory of the Lithuanian SSR. Collection of documents and materials

"in the village where my grandmother lived Finns arrived in 1941.
humiliated and abused her.
she was 7 years old.

Then came the SS, was ordered to destroy the village.
All residents were dragged into a house and burned alive.
but thanks all the same children were spared.
did not burn, but 7 year old child made an invalid for life.
Why did I say that?
to ensure that "innocent" does not happen.
By the way warriors ss prisoner did not take.
they were destroyed on the spot.
(Now we know why)"

such certificates are thousands ...

Archive of the Karelian library ...
Here you will find many stories, eyewitness accounts.

http://elibrary.karelia.ru/

Tuohikirje
2010-12-05, 14:35
funny version, and a bad source.
that could make the Soviet partisans in Finland?
This could not be.
Finland fought the regular army.

Not funny. Source War Museum in Helsinki Finland.
Soviet partisans targeted Finnish civilians.

prove it.
Putin said that he is a Russian.

I have blonde hair.
Many friends have blonde hair.
but I'm not a Finn.
I'm Russian, and the Finns have nothing to do

He might be Russian by nationality and ethnicity. But Veps/Karelian by ancestry, Finno-Ugric.
Tver Karelia, if it does not ring you a bell, the area is historically Finnic and people still are.

Monstrous crimes of the Finnish invaders on the territory of the Lithuanian SSR. Collection of documents and materials

Lithuania. What. When.

Archive of the Karelian library ...
Here you will find many stories, eyewitness accounts.

http://elibrary.karelia.ru/

Ok, now you are officially an idiot.
Karelia is FINNISH territory and was that during the last wars.

Karhunkynsi
2010-12-06, 11:55
no.

Soviet Union collaborated with Nazis when they stroked a deal (Molotov-Ribbentrop pact) to divide Europe in to sphears of influence. Soviet Union and Nazis occupied and divided Poland. Soviet Union occupied Baltic Countries. Soviet Union attacked Finland, twice.

you even celebrate your war crimes every 9th of may. Thats the kind of people you are.

We didnt fight them. We put them to concentration camp. Other option would have been left them to frozen forest and die in hunger and cold. Why didnt the Commie army evacuate them ? Why did Soviet army left these civilians to die in ruthless frost bitten taiga forests ? Finns saved those people from certain death.

Orly ? How many Finns were convicted at Nuremberg ? Answer : 0, none.

Right. Only problem is that you are not Slavs and we are neither. We are Finns and you are Orcs.

Tuohikirje
2010-12-06, 13:03
Congratulations to Finland on 06.12.2010 Independence Day.

Well, thank you, that means us.

Häme, Karelia, land and beaches of Viena,
One great is Finland´s rule.
Its ideology can´t be driven away by sheer forces,
away beneath the northern sky.

andreyZZ
2010-12-06, 15:47
Ok, now you are officially an idiot.
Karelia is FINNISH territory and was that during the last wars.

it's not about Karelia.
speech about murders of Finnish army on the territory Korelia

---------- Post added 2010-12-06 at 15:50 ----------

He might be Russian by nationality and ethnicity. But Veps/Karelian by ancestry, Finno-Ugric.
Tver Karelia, if it does not ring you a bell, the area is historically Finnic and people still are.

it can also be a Chinese Negro and French .....
You can assume anything ...
you took his DNA?
No?
Putin is Russian by origin.

---------- Post added 2010-12-06 at 15:54 ----------

We didnt fight them. We put them to concentration camp. Other option would have been left them to frozen forest and die in hunger and cold. Why didnt the Commie army evacuate them ? Why did Soviet army left these civilians to die in ruthless frost bitten taiga forests ? Finns saved those people from certain death.

lol.
how they could freeze to death in the woods?
they had their own home.
There is much evidence of atrocities Finnish army

---------- Post added 2010-12-06 at 16:01 ----------

Right. Only problem is that you are not Slavs and we are neither. We are Finns and you are Orcs.

you still a racist?
No
I have white friends and children, to the freaks from Finland have no relationship

"The Kurchatov Institute, made a grand breakthrough, we have entered a number of countries that are able to decipher the complete human genome - proudly tells the director of the Russian Research Center Kurchatov Institute, corresponding member of Academy of Sciences Mikhail Kovalchuk. - So, you know what you will be predisposed to what diseases and risks can you expect, and not only you but also the generations that will come after you. "And that means creating opportunities for fundamentally new personalized medicine
Genetic features of the Russian people have yet to examine in detail, but some conclusions can say right now - no problems with alcohol in it was not originally laid.
"We are exactly the same as Europeans, in fact - says the study leader genome project" Kurchatov intsituta "Academician Konstantin Skryabin. - Because what they say about Russian - that's not true.

http://www.vesti.ru/doc.html?id=331947

---------- Post added 2010-12-06 at 16:03 ----------

you even celebrate your war crimes every 9th of may. Thats the kind of people you are.

killing Finn, is not a crime but a good deal

Karhunkynsi
2010-12-06, 16:04
[/COLOR]Monstrous crimes of the Finnish invaders on the territory of the Lithuanian SSR. Collection of documents and materials

"in the village where my grandmother lived Finns arrived in 1941.
humiliated and abused her.
she was 7 years old.

Then came the SS, was ordered to destroy the village.
All residents were dragged into a house and burned alive.
but thanks all the same children were spared.
did not burn, but 7 year old child made an invalid for life.
Why did I say that?
to ensure that "innocent" does not happen.
By the way warriors ss prisoner did not take.
they were destroyed on the spot.
(Now we know why)"

such certificates are thousands ...

ROTFLMAO

You mean Finns attacked SOVIET OCCUPATION FORCES at Lithuania ? Right ? You do realise that Lithuania was OCCUPIED by commie fucks (also known as Russians) ?

Sorry to disappoint you but there was no Finns at Lithuania. Finns were tad bit busy stopping your Slavo-Turkic kin to gain more land from Finland.

how they could freeze to death in the woods?
they had their own home.

And they mainly lived in those 'homes' as you propably do know. Those concentration camps were basically villages under Finnish military supervision. Anyhow, what the hell were those people doing in Karelia in first place ? What legitimacy Russians have to live in Karelia ? None.

Karelians were murdered and deported by Russians, their empty villages were re-inhabited by Slavo-Turks. Only thing I'm sad is that we had to retreat from East Karelia. It should be part of Finland where Karelians could live in safe, with their ethnic Finnish kin.

Booting out Commie bastards is no sin, it is courageous act. Today Karelians barely make 9% of population of Karelian Republic, this is partially Finnish fault as we couldnt save our Karelian kin. Their numbers have more than halved from the figures of 1920's. You are in no position to bitch about Finnish "occupation" of East Karelia. It was our attempt to stop the Slavo-Turkic attrocities against Karelians.

"We are exactly the same as Europeans, in fact - says the study leader genome project" Kurchatov intsituta "Academician Konstantin Skryabin. - Because what they say about Russian - that's not true.

What you are is genetically bolshevik fucks. Thats for sure.

andreyZZ
2010-12-06, 16:06
hey I'm waiting for proof that the Finns are a "superior race"

Karhunkynsi
2010-12-06, 16:11
hey I'm waiting for proof that the Finns are a "superior race"

Superior compared to what ? Ukro-Russian turko-slavs ? That doesnt require any proof. It's common knowledge.

Tuohikirje
2010-12-06, 16:13
it's not about Karelia.
speech about murders of Finnish army on the territory Korelia

Finland exceptionally trialed 700 mostly taking a life of a POW. War trials were rare among other nations.

Accusations of war crimes of the Finnish army are and have been political by nature.

There is no evidence of crimes against civilians.

andreyZZ
2010-12-06, 16:23
text

hmm.
of course.
I knew right away that you are the representative of a superior race (a conspiratorial wink at you).
and your grandfather was a great Germans, and your great-grandfather went down with Atlantis, and you are not behind them - sitting in a basement somewhere in Helsinki, on your wall posters of Hitler and Mannerheim in a mirror dirty narrow-eyed drunken Finnish Finno- ugric- snout..
and you, overcoming fatigue and sleep, sit in "Biodiversity", thinking to write about the Russian people .... because if you're someone today not to stain your diarrhea, your day has passed, "as it is not so".

even you will look at themselves, worry on his face .. "No really, I do not Aryan ?!".. internal struggle, restlessness, saliva dripping onto the keyboard .. and suddenly.
you are the subject of the Russian topic.
shit is pouring from your ears, pouring all around .. fatigue your already dirty snout falls on a keyboard with crap, and you sweetly asleep ..

. And dreams you dream, what you are Aryan, in a white shirt against the blue sky, the wind Kolyshev your Aryan curls. Mannergeim in a friendly way, as an equal, shakes your hand
Hitler firmly embraces and welcomes you by the Roman salute. You're so careless, such as reluctance to answer him the same ..
at heart you have the spring and did not want to wake up, because everything around is "his" and wake up again waiting for the daily humiliation, fear, vent which will have a unique way.-internet
because if you try to humiliate other people, as same is nice and sweet sensation fills your body, pushing his own insignificance...

Tuohikirje
2010-12-06, 16:26
killing Finn, is not a crime but a good deal

'All Moomins are not in the valley', Finns would say.

andreyZZ
2010-12-06, 16:31
'All Moomins are not in the valley', Finns would say.

I respect the Finnish people but some people despise the Finns writing on the Internet.

I was in Finland, and me and my family are very friendly respectful.

voron
2010-12-06, 16:44

For the Horde!

Tuohikirje
2010-12-06, 17:12
respect the Finnish people but some people despise the Finns writing on the Internet.

There is no need to speak of oneself in the 3rd person.

Usually, when you make offensive claims of serious incidents, you would need to present evidence.
Not just foam in the mouth.

Finnia
2010-12-06, 17:30
Here is a frequency map of the concentration of N1c1. Based on the current distribution, and the diversity being modal in the East Baltic, one has to be skeptical of a simple east-west model. Interestingly the frequency difference of this haplogroup between Finland and Sweden is very high. Also, branch of N1c1 seems to be found among the Rurikids of Russia. This was the ruling dynasty of the Rus, a people who originally seem to have been ethnic Scandinavians from Sweden. From Discover Magazine

andreyZZ
2010-12-06, 17:38
There is no need to speak of oneself in the 3rd person.

Usually, when you make offensive claims of serious incidents, you would need to present evidence.
Not just foam in the mouth.

I'll repeat it again.
I respect all people, but despise for Finnish nazis.
a feeling that a heap of shit, they feel more I do not cause.:whoco:

Tuohikirje
2010-12-06, 17:42
I'll repeat it again.
I respect all people, but despise for Finnish nazis.
a feeling that a heap of shit, they feel more I do not cause.:whoco:

Good, we are all loved by you.
There is no/has not been Nazis in Finland.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_war_crimes

andreyZZ
2010-12-06, 18:13
Good, we are all loved by you.
There is no/has not been Nazis in Finland.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_war_crimes

I mean, "neo-Nazis" from Finland.

in the USSR lived 300 million.
Russian 80 million.
300/80 = 4.

in the Soviet Union, the Russian people only every fourth

Tuohikirje
2010-12-06, 19:05

Russian 80 million.
300/80 = 4.

Maybe a handful of 'cuckoos' along with some communists, I see no difference in 'cuckooinism' between the 2.
It is a free country.

In Russia neo-Nazism is a movement and a problem.

Are we done.

At least you got nowhere.

alfieb
2010-12-06, 19:07
National Bolsheviks are racist and extreme but I think people who call them neo-Nazis are ignorant of the details. That would be like calling True Finns no different from the NPD.

Tuohikirje
2010-12-06, 19:18
Am I the only one to witness a significant decrease in IQ's around here.

alfieb
2010-12-06, 19:20
That's because all of my Finn-bashing brethren have been banned, mon ami.

Tuohikirje
2010-12-06, 19:27
National Bolsheviks are racist and extreme but I think people who call them neo-Nazis are ignorant of the details. That would be like calling True Finns no different from the NPD.

The best of the rest Motörhead is counted as 1 against your 10 and still there
is no balance.

I did not compare Bolsheviks to Neo-Nazis, not Finnish political movements in the beginning with, but Russian.

There are a few right wing extreme movements, without political power.
Also there was a Communist party, which went bankcrupt in 1992. Current left wing party. This is what I ment with 'cuckoo' Communists in Finland, not even real Communists.

alfieb
2010-12-06, 19:33
You said Russia has a big problem with neo-Nazis. The National Bolsheviks are by far the largest "far right" group in Russia, and are mischaracterized when their ideology is defined as neo-Nazism. It is pro-communism, just a Stalinist communism that is contained to one's nation, rather than the international kind.

Tuohikirje
2010-12-06, 19:35
You said Russia has a big problem with neo-Nazis. The National Bolsheviks are by far the largest "far right" group in Russia, and are mischaracterized when their ideology is defined as neo-Nazism. It is pro-communism, just a Stalinist communism that is contained to one's nation, rather than the international kind.

I ment Russian National Unity Group (RNE), National-Social Union and similar.

alfieb
2010-12-06, 19:39
They exist, yes... but they're small potatoes. I wouldn't characterize a fringe minority within a minority as a problem.

However, you're entitled to your opinion.

andreyZZ
2010-12-06, 19:39
Maybe a handful of 'cuckoos' along with some communists, I see no difference in 'cuckooinism' between the 2.
It is a free country.

In Russia neo-Nazism is a movement and a problem.

Are we done.

At least you got nowhere.

oh ....
What do you idiot ..:whoco:
In your country there is no neo-Nazi organizations, because your government is keeping you "in line" ..
90% of Finns are not Nazis but they have Nazi views ....
You need to take her little and unwise to head out of the sand and see what they write about the Finns Slavic peoples on this forum ...
Your neo-Nazism is a coward ...
Finns are strong only in the Internet ...
in reality, no one has ever attacked the foreigners.

Tuohikirje
2010-12-06, 19:50
oh ....
What do you idiot ..:whoco:
In your country there is no neo-Nazi organizations, because your government is keeping you "in line" ..
90% of Finns are not Nazis but they have Nazi views ....
You need to take her little and unwise to head out of the sand and see what they write about the Finns Slavic peoples on this forum ...
Your neo-Nazism is a coward ...
Finns are strong only in the Internet ...
in reality, no one has ever attacked the foreigners.

Maybe you should first learn what a free, independent, democratic, Nordic country is.

What is a Finn Slav exactly (?).

There is no need to attack foreigners, we are strong on our own.

andreyZZ
2010-12-06, 20:28
Maybe you should first learn what a free, independent, democratic, Nordic country is.

What is a Finn Slav exactly (?).

There is no need to attack foreigners, we are strong on our own.

"Humaistasi" called Slavs subhuman people.
Is not that racism?
Nobody is going to attack you.
it was a question that many Finns hate Russian and meeting them in reality they are afraid to say it.

I was in Finland and I tell you that me and my family treated kindly.

Aino
2010-12-06, 20:43
"Humaistasi" called Slavs subhuman people.

Who are you referring to? There is no Finn on this forum by the name of "Humaistasi".

Karhunkynsi
2010-12-06, 22:25

How many are there ? 3 ? even 5 ?

Russian 80 million.
300/80 = 4.

Blaah blaah. Russians were the champions of Soviet Union. Everyone at SU wanted to be Russian because to be Russian is to be properly Soviet. Soviet and Russian are synonyms. Bolshevik and Soviet are synonyms. We can conclude that Russian = Bolshevik =Russian.

Lemminkäinen
2010-12-06, 22:32
the only ever seen Finnish Führer

http://fox.naurunappula.com/nn/0/128/402/304510.jpg

Karhunkynsi
2010-12-06, 22:54
the only ever seen Finnish Führer

http://fox.naurunappula.com/nn/0/128/402/304510.jpg

All HEIL the NAZI FINN!

:lol::lol::lol::ashamed:

Põhjamaalane
2010-12-07, 19:20
By the way, there are more neo-nazis in Russia than there are neo-nazis combined in the rest of the world.

andreyZZ
2010-12-08, 12:46

Blaah blaah. Russians were the champions of Soviet Union. Everyone at SU wanted to be Russian because to be Russian is to be properly Soviet. Soviet and Russian are synonyms. Bolshevik and Soviet are synonyms. We can conclude that Russian = Bolshevik =Russian.

Citizen idiot.
I'll repeat.
Every fourth Russian. accept it as fact.
The Soviet Union was a Marxist state.
such a thing as "nationality" there was denied.
Yes Russian were communists.
I am not ashamed of it.
Who are you to judge these people?
I doubt that you had in your life that is heavier than his own penis:lol:
and you repeat it once more.
such as you-Nazik I have a feeling that the plunge into a pile of crap.
great emotions do not cause.

---------- Post added 2010-12-08 at 12:57 ----------

my mother had survived the atrocities of Finnish and in 41 when he went out under the occupation ...
she started to shoot back, "bravely" Such are the "fighters for freedom ".... 30 Finnish snouts.
and then when the craps, came sergeant with 5 soldiers ...
I know you are in ...
only children are able to cut
stink

---------- Post added 2010-12-08 at 12:58 ----------

with whom I communicate via the Internet at this forum, 90% are set extremely racist
Finns are racists only through the Internet.
in real life, much as 10 to one ....
and how to send the gun in Finnish snout, at once become convinced pacifists ...)) by shit and stink
tested by personal experience...))

Karhunkynsi
2010-12-08, 16:50
Citizen idiot.
I'll repeat.
Every fourth Russian. accept it as fact.

It doesnt matter how many was Russian or not. Russians were the core of Soviet Union. Without Russians, no Soviet Union. Get it ?

Yes Russian were communists.
I am not ashamed of it.

I'd prefer the term bolshevik. I know you are not ashamed.

Who are you to judge these people?

I dont like murderous fucks who have genocided so much of my people. Like Russians/bolsheviks have.

I doubt that you had in your life that is heavier than his own penis:lol:

My penis is like bazooka, not that I understand a damn thing you just wrote.

my mother had survived the atrocities of Finnish and in 41 when he went out under the occupation ...

You mean she staid at Karelia when Finns liberated Karelians (sadly only temporary) from the Soviet Bolshevik oppression ? And then Finns gave her food&shelter, even schooling. Where can we send the bill ?

she started to shoot back, "bravely" Such are the "fighters for freedom ".... 30 Finnish snouts.
and then when the craps, came sergeant with 5 soldiers ...
I know you are in ...
only children are able to cut
stink

Right. Thats very clear now. Something and then something.

in real life, much as 10 to one ....

Indeed, yksi suomalainen vastaa kymmentä ryssää.

Tuohikirje
2010-12-08, 17:46
Series of strange sentences.

Soviet Union used female soldiers and denied it officially. Finns took photographs for proof
especially of the dead upper body revealed to show and document their gender.

my mother had survived the atrocities of Finnish and in 41 when he went out under the occupation ... she started to shoot back, "bravely" Such are the "fighters for freedom ".... 30 Finnish snouts. and then when the craps, came sergeant with 5 soldiers ... I know you are in ...only children are able to cut stink

Link in Finnish only.

http://www.palasuomenhistoriaa.net/?Kuvien_kertomaa:Jatkosota:Sota-ajan_valokuvaus%3A_taustaa

Freewheel
2010-12-19, 21:46
Actually i can not comment Finn´s attitude towards Russians because i simply don´t know it.Also I don´t know Russian´s attitude towards Finns. And I say that I do not trust the impression what gives me reading some random internetforums because i believe the ones who post in internet tend to be more nationalistic, more kinda "warriors" than people in everyday life.that´s fore sure.

I´d say so: most of Estonians and Russians in Estonia get along normally.
The "national question" is not a issue to worry in everyday life.But there are some circles on both sides who are for some reason not interested in cooperation.I think they are present in political circles.
The first thing how to indicate those who are not interested in cooperation is that they overestimate differences between two groups and underestimate similarities.
And it is sadly logical: if you imagine that someone is your "enemy" you want to be dfferent from him.But the quiz is why to you consider them enemies...

Karhunkynsi
2010-12-19, 22:14
.But the quiz is why to you consider them enemies...

Muscovy (Russia) destroys Novgorod Republic, commits massmurder, annexes the lands and becomes neighbour of Sweden-Finland 1478 AD.

Happened ever since:

1495–1497 Old Wrath (Vanha viha) / Russo-Swedish War
1554–1557 Great Russian War
1570–1595 Long wrath (Pitkä viha) or 25 years war / Livonian War
1609–1610 De la Gardie Campaign
1610–1617 Ingrian War
1700–1721 Great Northern War
1741–1743 Hats' Russian War
1788–1790 Gustav III's Russian War
1808–1809 Finnish War
1918 Finnish Liberation War
1918-1922 Heimosodat/ Wars for kindred peoples
1939-1944 Winter War & Continuation War
next?
__________________________________________________ ________

To this long list one must add genocide of Ingrians, occupation and other Sovjet crimes against Estonia, massmurder and forced Russification of East Karelia etc.

How someone with basic knowledge of history does not consider dem Muscovitians as enemies beats me.

Freewheel
2010-12-19, 22:34
To this long list one must add genocide of Ingrians, occupation and other Sovjet crimes against Estonia, massmurder and forced Russification of East Karelia etc.

How someone with basic knowledge of history does not consider dem Muscovitians as enemies beats me.

Thanks for history lections but all this was planned and organized by politicians.How are ordinary people responsible for it all?

Karhunkynsi
2010-12-19, 22:47
Thanks for history lections but all this was planned and organized by politicians.How are ordinary people responsible for it all?

There is clear historical trend to observe. There is no need to assume that they have somehow changed as people. Politicians are people too you know. I'm sure that there are nice and jolly Russian individuals, I even know few.

There is old saying; Every Nation Gets the Leaders It Deserves.

Lemminkäinen
2010-12-19, 23:05

My impression is that Finns don't hate Russians. For example our former president Urko Kekkonen didnt hate Russians, he drank much vodka with them, but he surely didnt trust them. The question is always business, money or politics. I dont think that Estonian people or politicians are more trustful with Russians. I dont believe you if you try to say something else.

Freewheel
2010-12-20, 10:26
Lemminkäinen;My impression is that Finns don't hate Russians.
I think so too.And my impression is that Estonians don't hate Russians.And vice versa.

The question is always business, money or politics. I dont think that Estonian people or politicians are more trustful with Russians. I dont believe you if you try to say something else.
And why those bloody politicans want to make everyday people in everyday level to hate each other.

Tuohikirje
2010-12-20, 15:07
I think so too.And my impression is that Estonians don't hate Russians.And vice versa.

And why those bloody politicans want to make everyday people in everyday level to hate each other.

War might have been started in cabinets, but there is no way to escape responsibility.

Nobody forced common people, soldiers, Russian partisans, to rape and kill babies.
They are war crimes based on all known international agreements of warfare.
Russia has not taken ANY responsibility politically, financially or humanitarily
of it's crimes as a state OR on a personal level. By anyone.

Russians celebrate 'liberating' Finnish towns in Karelia, arrange victory marches
and bastard is too kind of a word to describe these criminals, if I am quite honest.

Põhjamaalane
2010-12-20, 17:55
Actually i can not comment Finn´s attitude towards Russians because i simply don´t know it.Also I don´t know Russian´s attitude towards Finns. And I say that I do not trust the impression what gives me reading some random internetforums because i believe the ones who post in internet tend to be more nationalistic, more kinda "warriors" than people in everyday life.that´s fore sure.

I´d say so: most of Estonians and Russians in Estonia get along normally.
The "national question" is not a issue to worry in everyday life.But there are some circles on both sides who are for some reason not interested in cooperation.I think they are present in political circles.
The first thing how to indicate those who are not interested in cooperation is that they overestimate differences between two groups and underestimate similarities.
And it is sadly logical: if you imagine that someone is your "enemy" you want to be dfferent from him.But the quiz is why to you consider them enemies...

I have Russian acquaintances and even "relatives", I have 3 half-Russian cousins. I communicate with them quite often and I still think that Estonians and Russians are very different.

voron
2010-12-20, 18:13
I still think that Estonians and Russians are very different.

Night and day.

Freewheel
2010-12-20, 18:14
I still think that Estonians and Russians are very different.
You think? Oh surprise, surprise;););)

I have Russian acquaintances and even "relatives", I have 3 half-Russian cousins. I communicate with them quite often and
It is the most weird thing that such a big Russophobe has Russian relatives and even acquaintances.

Põhjamaalane
2010-12-20, 18:26
You think? Oh surprise, surprise;););)

It is the most weird thing that such a big Russophobe has Russian relatives and even acquaintances.

They're not the average Russian "tiblas". They're highly intelligent and fine people.

andreyZZ
2010-12-25, 23:51
fight on the street in Finland.
Russian guy vs Finn.

Russian had beaten and humiliated Finn...))))
lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75tMMsi6CY&feature=fvsr