PDA

View Full Version : busride idiots..

evon
2011-07-08, 18:26
Hi,

i wonder what language this is, from their looks and the sound i would guess Albania or somewhere in the Balkans, they where really obscene and talking very negative about women, they where behaving as total idiots. ect..

anyways, anyone here know the language?

PS: sorry for the poor quality, its not easy to record in the bus with lots of people..

Recording _7_.amr - 0.56MB (http://www.zshare.net/download/924047115eecce94/)

ageladakos
2011-07-08, 21:29
Hi,

i wonder what language this is, from their looks and the sound i would guess Albania or somewhere in the Balkans, they where really obscene and talking very negative about women, they where behaving as total idiots. ect..

PS: sorry for the poor quality, its not easy to record in the bus with lots of people..

its not greek for sure,
i think it is a slavic language, now which i have no clue but i would go for bulgarian.

Day Tripper
2011-07-08, 21:37
You didn't understand them, you say? Maybe they were Danish. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eng5rJm9X7w)

Curiouscat
2011-07-08, 21:46
They sound Eastern European ... not that Im an expert or anything.

timmay
2011-07-08, 21:51
Hi,

Wait, sorry, I'm confused, how do you know they were talking about women if you don't understand the language?

evon
2011-07-08, 21:55
You didn't understand them, you say? Maybe they were Danish. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eng5rJm9X7w)

its norwegian comedians mocking Danish:)

Wait, sorry, I'm confused, how do you know they were talking about women if you don't understand the language?

i have a nack for language, i pick up words very fast and combine my knowledge of languages and thus produce some words, i understood at first bitch, Gorda/Gorwa (Bosnian for whore), chao (Italian for bye) ect..but i could not make out sentences, just random words, i understood that they where looking at girls and talking about when they where out drinking ect,.,,

ageladakos
2011-07-08, 22:20
they said "gel burdan" that is turkish, people who know this expression are from countries that had ottomans, meaning from the balkans.

if i am not mistaken i also heard the word drug, in slavic that means friend.

evon
2011-07-08, 22:26
they said "gel burdan" that is turkish, people who know this expression are from countries that had ottomans, meaning from the balkans.

if i am not mistaken i also heard the word drug, in slavic that means friend.

yes they did speak a few turkish words, they also said something about Turkish people that i did not quite catch...maybe they though the woman they where talking about was turkish? i really hope they are not here to stay, if i have to share another bus ride with them i will ask them to shup up with the insults...but it would be nice to know what language ect first :P

PS: i made an earlier recording too, but the one i posted is the best one..but if we find someone who understands it i might add the other one too..

timmay
2011-07-08, 22:28
yes they did speak a few turkish words, they also said something about Turkish people that i did not quite catch...maybe they though the woman they where talking about was turkish? i really hope they are not here to stay, if i have to share another bus ride with them i will ask them to shup up with the insults...but it would be nice to know what language ect first :P

PS: i made an earlier recording too, but the one i posted is the best one..but if we find someone who understands it i might add the other one too..

Did they look like immigrant workers?

ageladakos
2011-07-08, 22:29

i think any slavic speaker will be able to help you identify the language :P

evon
2011-07-08, 22:32
Did they look like immigrant workers?

they where really tanned, i mean really Tanned...the last few years we have been getting lots of workers ect from Bulgaria, Romania ect...actually the local bus company is recruiting from Slovakia as we have a shortage of bus drivers here...so yeah they could be workers, but they could also be refugees for all iknow? but from their behaviour they have not been here long...people who have been here for awhile usually start to behave like norwegians while in public..

Kwestos
2011-07-08, 22:38
which program plays this file?

evon
2011-07-08, 22:40
which program plays this file?

its via my phone...i think you can use this:

http://www.videolan.org/vlc/

Una
2011-07-08, 22:52
Well, it is actually really hard to tell, if it is Slavic, it is definitely not Russian (because I know Russian). For me it sounded like mix of something Slavic and Arabic... that's probably because of the quality.

Kwestos
2011-07-08, 22:53
I cant help you much, but you can exclude polish, czech and slovakian.

maybe its roma (gypsy) language?

it has melody half-way between russian and turkish.
maybe romanian?

evon
2011-07-08, 22:58

maybe romanian?

that is why i think Albanian, but i guess Bulgarian too could fit? Romanian could be right and it would fit with using Italian sounding words, their tan could be due to Roma ancestry also...Mary you know Romanian right, we need your help..

Una
2011-07-08, 23:00

maybe romanian?

It could be! I have heard it for a few times... and it sounds similar.

alb0zfinest
2011-07-08, 23:06
Hi,

haha of course your first guess is albanian
:no::no:
anyways for some reason i couldnt download the video, my computer thinks its harmful, can u state a few words from the video and ill tell you if it is or if it isint =)

evon
2011-07-08, 23:11
anyways for some reason i couldnt download the video, my computer thinks its harmful, can u state a few words from the video and ill tell you if it is or if it isint =)

its not harmful:P but windows sucks iknow...if you can post a site where i can upload it to a player i can do that so you can listed via there?

alb0zfinest
2011-07-08, 23:35
its not harmful:P but windows sucks iknow...if you can post a site where i can upload it to a player i can do that so you can listed via there?

i lowerd my computer settings, i downloaded the video, though only the audio showed up through quick time. dispite the audio having bad quality i assure you i didnt hear a word of albanian. like some other member here said sounds slavic and a mix of something else, perhaps macedonian?

evon
2011-07-08, 23:40
i lowerd my computer settings, i downloaded the video, though only the audio showed up through quick time. dispite the audio having bad quality i assure you i didnt hear a word of albanian. like some other member here said sounds slavic and a mix of something else, perhaps macedonian?

it is only audio, i did not record them with video :lol: they where sitting right next to me..

ok, do we have any Macedonians here?

ageladakos
2011-07-08, 23:57
it is only audio, i did not record them with video :lol: they where sitting right next to me..

gr2000 is macedonian, but what you are probably seek is bulgarians.

---------- Post added 2011-07-09 at 01:58 ----------

hahahahahahahahahhahahahaha

Kwestos
2011-07-09, 01:15
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G9uQaMWKV88&feature=related

doesnt it sound like this?

evon
2011-07-09, 09:17
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G9uQaMWKV88&feature=related

doesnt it sound like this?

i think it sounds more Slavic then this, but that could be down to dialect ect... its hard to say...

alb0zfinest
2011-07-09, 14:09

lol my mistake, though i didnt know they were sitting rite next to you

alb0zfinest
2011-07-10, 01:57
they where really tanned, i mean really Tanned...the last few years we have been getting lots of workers ect from Bulgaria, Romania ect...actually the local bus company is recruiting from Slovakia as we have a shortage of bus drivers here...so yeah they could be workers, but they could also be refugees for all iknow? but from their behaviour they have not been here long...people who have been here for awhile usually start to behave like norwegians while in public..

if you refer to their skin color as taned i dont know what made you think they would be albanian

Curiouscat
2011-07-10, 02:00
If they were really tanned, I have seen some really tanned Romanian Gypsy folk in London, although I didn't pay much attention to their language, its usually the clothes, that give it away.

evon
2011-07-10, 10:25
if you refer to their skin color as taned i dont know what made you think they would be albanian

ive seen a few Albanians who where tanned, but you might be right that they where a bit too tanned?

If they were really tanned, I have seen some really tanned Romanian Gypsy folk in London, although I didn't pay much attention to their language, its usually the clothes, that give it away.

yes i now think they are Roma, but i dont know from where as i guess local accents vary allot..

alb0zfinest
2011-07-10, 16:49
ive seen a few Albanians who where tanned, but you might be right that they where a bit too tanned?

yes i now think they are Roma, but i dont know from where as i guess local accents vary allot..

those albanians that you claim to have seen are probbably not albanian or only very little albanian, they ither are gypsies from albania. or they're dark because they mixed with a greek

ageladakos
2011-07-11, 20:08
those albanians that you claim to have seen are probbably not albanian or only very little albanian, they ither are gypsies from albania. or they're dark because they mixed with a greek

greeks can be dark, but greeks who are dark usualy are from the aegian islands, crete, or cyprus.
there is no change that these albanians are dark due to mixing with greek since our minority in albania isn't connected with greeks of the following areas, infact albanians of south albania are practicaly identical to greeks since obviously they are a mixture of the later ones.

alb0zfinest
2011-07-17, 03:13
greeks can be dark, but greeks who are dark usualy are from the aegian islands, crete, or cyprus.
there is no change that these albanians are dark due to mixing with greek since our minority in albania isn't connected with greeks of the following areas, infact albanians of south albania are practicaly identical to greeks since obviously they are a mixture of the later ones.

the 3-5% minority of greeks in albania didnt assimilate, thats why they still consider themselvs Greek, and its not something that would benefit them, they willl only recieve more hate from albanians

evon
2011-08-12, 15:50
i saw some of them today too and i have concluded they must be Roma, mainly because they carried with them a chair and a briefcase which likely contains a accordion, they are behaving so badly i have never in my life seen worse...i feel so bad for the woman who was sitting next to one of them..she was given a bit more attention then she wanted for sure..and they speak in their language thinking we dont understand them, which is stupid because half the words they use are Italian, Spanish ect, which we know...

amerinese
2011-08-12, 16:44
Evon, what's the solution to this?

I'm not normally one to recommend that nationalists beat some foreigners to a pulp, but in this case I might make an exception.

timmay
2011-08-12, 16:57
Scraw it.

amerinese
2011-08-12, 17:00
Yes, do it.

Fucking hell, this forum surprises me even more every day, is this shit even legal?

(Disclaimer: I know it is because it is very well worded)

Haha, I was playing devil's advocate, because Evon doesn't seem like the guy who will agree to that. Although there are plenty here who would. Now I expect him to come back and respond with some alternative solution. Call the cops? I don't know. Leaving crap like this to fester for weeks, where you see it every day, is the sort of thing that breeds resentment towards foreigners in the first place.

---------- Post added 2011-08-12 at 11:02 ----------

Also, please don't post stuff like that and then edit it out, Timmay. You're better than that.

Rock80
2011-08-12, 17:50

Ordinary Greeks from Northern Greece,they are PAOK fans: http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=Papa%20Paok&gs_sm=e&gs_upl=6120l8375l0l8692l9l9l0l0l0l0l286l1579l1.5.3 l9l0&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.&biw=1440&bih=627&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_qpE5hNwi618/TA45xjUshfI/AAAAAAAAHQQ/DwiYHGUgvqQ/s1600/papa+paok+2.jpg

http://www.doxologia.ro/sites/default/files/imagecache/imagine_600_width/stire/2010/06/papa_paok_0.jpg

http://assets.sport.ro/assets/sport/2010/06/07/image_galleries/6612/paok.jpg

No way in hell any of these would be considered white in other parts of Europe. Are they ethnic Greeks? In the last link it makes me think of Middle-East + Pakistan.

The link is broken but I read the comments,so my guess is that they are Bulgarians.

evon
2011-08-12, 20:05
Evon, what's the solution to this?

I'm not normally one to recommend that nationalists beat some foreigners to a pulp, but in this case I might make an exception.

i dont think there is any solution to this, i just hope they move away from my neighbourhood so i dont have to share a bus ride with them again.. :confused:

violence is never the way..atleast not my way..

amerinese
2011-08-12, 20:08
i dont think there is any solution to this, i just hope they move away from my neighbourhood so i dont have to share a bus ride with them again.. :confused:

violence is never the way..atleast not my way..

Hoping they disappear is a fairly passive solution.

I think many native men worldwide would take offense at foreigners regularly denigrating their native women right in front of them. I hope you realize what I stated above, that this kind of behavior on their part is reinforcing stereotypes and leading to the kind of nationalism that you aren't in favor of.

Kwestos
2011-08-12, 22:42
And who said first it may be Roma? Kwestos.
Hats off to this exceptionally wise user.

Curiouscat
2011-08-14, 22:56
i saw some of them today too and i have concluded they must be Roma, mainly because they carried with them a chair and a briefcase which likely contains a accordion, they are behaving so badly i have never in my life seen worse...i feel so bad for the woman who was sitting next to one of them..she was given a bit more attention then she wanted for sure..and they speak in their language thinking we dont understand them, which is stupid because half the words they use are Italian, Spanish ect, which we know...

lol i used to see this in London a lot..but they seem to have disappeared, leaving behind only the women (with never ending pocket dresses) :lol::whoco: