PDA

View Full Version : 2012 OIL drillings in SOMALIA

anoniem
2012-01-18, 21:58
Canada's Africa Oil spuds oil well in Somalia

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-16600649

Africa Oil says it has begun drilling for oil in Somalia’s semiautonomous northern region of Puntland.

A Tuesday statement says the company is drilling a well in the Dharor Valley and will shortly begin drilling another one in the Nugal Valley, both in south-central Puntland. The statement says the two regions are part of a geological system that has already produced oil in Yemen.
It should take about three months to complete the two wells.

The statement says the two wells are the first wells to be drilled in 20 years in war-ravaged Somalia, which has not had a stable government for 21 years.

Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

any thoughts about this

a curse or blessing

---------- Post added 2012-01-18 at 22:06 ----------

apparently there is about 300 million barrels of oil in that region and it will take 90 days to reach the oil:confused::confused:
i do not know much about how these things work so if anyone is willing to explain.

Esekon Kimatt
2012-01-18, 22:07
Yet the companies aren't owned by Somalis themselves but by Americans or whoever may stumble upon another oil find. A Possibility might be that Chinese may dominate (in the future) the African Oil rush for the next decades to come. I've heard Somalia is the richness country in East Africa in terms of resources,
Anyway this will surely attract more buisness into Somalia and hopefully it may secure the country's stability and security.

anoniem
2012-01-18, 22:09
Yet the companies aren't owned by Somalis themselves but by Americans or whoever may stumble upon another oil find. A Possibility might be that Chinese may dominate (in the future) the African Oil rush for the next decades to come. Anyway this will surely attract more buisness into Somalia and hopefully it may secure the country's stability and security.

technically is found in the Puntland region (EAST SOMALIA) and i hope to God that they share the wealth with the rest of the population.

---------- Post added 2012-01-18 at 22:14 ----------

Yet the companies aren't owned by Somalis themselves but by Americans or whoever may stumble upon another oil find. A Possibility might be that Chinese may dominate (in the future) the African Oil rush for the next decades to come. I've heard Somalia is the richness country in East Africa in terms of resources,
Anyway this will surely attract more buisness into Somalia and hopefully it may secure the country's stability and security.

Somalia is extremely rich in minerals and oil, in addition is has the longest coast of all of Africa the future is bright

Fedex
2012-01-18, 22:23
Oil is so expensive that going to the most dangerous place on earth to extract it pays off.

Esekon Kimatt
2012-01-18, 22:23
technically is found in the Puntland region and i hope to God that they share the wealth with the rest of the population.

"Hope" Ha, You'll need more than hope to get more than a cent from those greedy Illuminati type companies. Basically If Somalis fall upon corruption and greed while ravaging their own people for a mere shitty profit as they take whatever percentage they may receive from companies, 20% or less. If so I can only see Somalia becoming much like Nigeria where you have the local population being ignored while the "Big Guys" poison the water supply (Lakes and rivers, Vital for fishing etc) with crude oil and try desparately to impress "White fellows" with shiny suits and shoes.
Next you'll have the population becoming more and more desperate as some may venture out in search for potential allies like Islamic extremist groups to fund their "Cause", as their government continually throws them aside and plunders their land (Nomadic tribal barriers) for more resources, and various organisations would eventually sprout up and start drilling taps into the oil pipeline, which would inevitably annoy the companies and most importantly the government. All this will, yet again, start another Civil War.

"Where there is money, there is problems". "The more the merrier (Not quite ;) )"

anoniem
2012-01-18, 22:29
"Hope" Ha, You'll need more than hope to get more than a cent from those greedy Illuminati type companies. Basically If Somalis fall upon corruption and greed while ravaging their own people for a mere shitty profit as they take whatever percentage they may receive from companies, 20% or less. If so I can only see Somalia becoming much like Nigeria where you have the local population being ignored while the "Big Guys" poison the water supply (Lakes and rivers, Vital for fishing etc) with crude oil and try desparately to impress "White fellows" with shiny suits and shoes.
Next you'll have the population becoming more and more desperate as some may may venture out to search for potential allies like Islamic extremist groups, as their government continually throws them aside and plunders their land (Nomad tribes) for more resources, and various organisations would eventually sprout up and start drilling taps into the oil pipeline, which would inevitably annoy the companies and most importantly the government. All this will, yet again, start another Civil War.

"Where there is money, there is problems". "The more the merrier (Not quite ;) )"

it all depends on the big guys e.g clan members who are in charge of those stuff i wonder how their southern brothers in Mogadishu are going to react.:|:|

apparently the corruption in Nigeria is costing them a extra 40% oil wealth

Esekon Kimatt
2012-01-18, 22:35
it all depends on the big guys e.g clan members who are in charge of those stuff i wonder how their southern brothers in Mogadishu are going to react.:|:|

Exactly there is going to be war and like Always, money is never shared out evenly among others whether its in Europe or Africa, money is still the same thing. This will anger people, many if not all.
The biggest threat undoubtfully will be the various clans, as each one of them will want a slice of ethier profit or power. Islamic groups also will be herding up as well as Oil will fund the Jihad or whatever their cause may be, "JIHAD" HA basically they're usually that as a cover up when in fact all they want is Power.
"Those who gain power are afraid to lose it."

Three Ps
Plunder (You take things by force, resouces, land... whatever!)
Profit (You buy big things, you gain Big friends and you become a "Big Guy")
Power (Where there is profit there is power, no agruement. Money is power.)

---------- Post added 2012-01-19 at 07:37 ----------

apparently the corruption in Nigeria is costing them a extra 40% oil wealth
Nigeria too is rich in resources but i'm afraid they've spoilt their cause and now (even though they think they're gaining money) in fact at the end of the day they're losing billions. They Should of kept to the terms.

anoniem
2012-01-18, 22:43
Exactly there is going to be war and like Always, money is never shared out evenly among others whether its in Europe or Africa, money is still the same thing.
The biggest threat undoubtfully will be the various clans, as each one of them will want a slice of ethier profit or power. Islamic groups also will be herding up as well as Oil will fund the Jihad or whatever their cause may be, "JIHAD" HA basically they're usually that as a cover up when in fact all they want is Power.
"Those who gain power are afraid to lose it."

Three Ps
Plunder (You take things by force)
Profit (You buy big things, you gain Big friends and you become a "Big Guy")
Power (Where there is profit there is power, no agruement. Money is power.)

---------- Post added 2012-01-19 at 07:37 ----------

Nigeria too is rich in resources but i'm afraid they've spoilt their cause and now (even though they think they're gaining money) in fact at the end of the day they're losing billions. They Should of kept to the terms.

Nigeria is hopeless there is too much corruption with a extremely high population according to the World Bank, World Development Indicators they have a population of

158,423,180 - Nigeria

9,330,872 - Somalia

the difference is shocking:o:o

---------- Post added 2012-01-18 at 22:45 ----------

Oil is so expensive that going to the most dangerous place on earth to extract it pays off.

it is not in Mogadishu but in the Eastern Part of Somalia which inst too dangerous

Esekon Kimatt
2012-01-18, 22:50
Nigeria is hopeless there is too much corruption with a extremely high population according to the World Bank, World Development Indicators they have a population of

158,423,180 - Nigeria

9,330,872 - Somalia

the difference is shocking:o:o

There is very little hope for Nigeria, I can't see much change within the country during the next 10 years. Somalia even though with a rocky past, as a extremely bright future not only that but they can lead Whole of East Africa, which includes their neighbours into the 21st century. All depends! Our region is way too diverse, tribalism is present and there is way too many clans, and despite all this diversity, which has attracted many tourists throughout the world, it has in one way or another made it harder for us to establish a whole country without internal conflict.
Each tribe fighting for the same thing, with many of the same origins, I can't see why they can't unite together like the way Hitler tried uniting the Germanic peoples of North Western Europe, but he eventually failed.
Could you imagine that if Ethiopia, or simply Whole Horn united into one federation, fighting alongside one another for the same cause instead of fighting each other.
I also see my people are also trying that idea.

anoniem
2012-01-18, 22:55
There is very little hope for Nigeria, I can't see much change within the country during the next 10 years. Somalia even though with a rocky past, as a extremely bright future not only that but they can lead Whole of East Africa, which includes their neighbours into the 21st century. All depends! Our region is way too diverse, tribalism is present and there is way too many clans, and despite all this diversity, which has attracted many tourists throughout the world, it has in one way or another made it harder for us to establish a whole country without internal conflict.
Each tribe fighting for the same thing, why can't we unite together.

they need to unite but i bet outsiders like oil companies want to divide the country further.

Nigeria needs to have ''1 child policy'' to control their ridiculous growing population.

Esekon Kimatt
2012-01-18, 23:05
they need to unite but i bet outsiders like oil companies what to divide the country further.

Nigeria needs to have ''1 child policy'' to control their ridiculous growing population.

That has always been the problem. Europe will always fight until the end to keep her dominating status, they've always have and they always will, China will not succeed as we see it is now becoming exposed by the "WESTERN MEDIA" about all the human rights crisis, slavery etc, which will eventually cause some much dispute among the the population that a revolution will erupt and like Libya America will put in a figure-head in power.
Countries in potential danger, Iran, China, Korea, Russia, and Cuba (even though it may not be powerful.)
Nigeria not only should it control its population growth but should stabilize its economy and security of its former borders. The amount of conflict between borders...

Thought it might be interesting, dug this up.
Also Don't forget the conspiracy of Burundi and Rwanda uniting into one country or an Empire or federation.

The conversation finally settles down of the DRC. Uganda and Rwanda which had helped Kabila have turned against their proxy and organised armed resistance against him after a failed coup. However, Kabila has called in Zimbabwe, Angola and Namibia to help bolster his fledging government and it has worked. Kabila accuses Museveni and Kagame of Rwanda of a hidden plot to build a Hima-Tutsi empire.

"That Bizumungu you see over there," Kabila spits the words with disdain "he is a Hutu and just a figure head. Real power lies with Paul Kagame, his vice president. So there is no reason for Bizimungu to even sit in this meeting with other heads of state when he is only a personal assistant to Kagame."

Museveni interjects saying the meeting should discuss more serious issues. But nobody is real listening; and as matter of fact he has too many contrary minds all over the place, does Museveni.

Mugabe is pissed at this talk of 'more serious issues' and says the threat of a Hima-Tutsi empire is a real and serious issue; in tones that suggest he is convinced it is even the only issue that should be discussed here today. "I have always heard that you are a very intelligent and popular man," Mugabe tells Museveni right into his face, "I now think your intelligence is quite exaggerated."

And with that, the old man walks out of the meeting in protest, wagging his finger at Museveni and vowing to "fight to the death" against the "creation of a Hima-Tutsi empire." Jameh of Gambia also interjects, telling Museveni that he thought the Ugandan president was a new hope for Africa, "not an ethnic chauvinist bent on re-creating obsolete pre-historic empires". In the cacophony of voices, one voice is quiet. Chirac is completely taken apart by surprise at this remarkable outplay by Africa's leading statesmen.

They also believe the former president of Uganda is secretly a Tutsi ;)
http://www.newzimbabwe.com/pages/powell13.11729.html

anoniem
2012-01-18, 23:06
we will see what happens we can only sit back and wait&pray

Esekon Kimatt
2012-01-18, 23:09
we will see what happens we can only sit back and wait&pray

I hope Somalia succeeds, I pray.
Won't have to hear rants about how awful Somalis are all the time if they do succeed :mad:

anoniem
2012-01-18, 23:10
Won't have to hear rants about how awful Somalis are all the time if they do succeed :mad:

thank you bro same to Kenya

then we can all return back to East Africa

Esekon Kimatt
2012-01-18, 23:12
thank you bro same to Kenya

then we can all return back to East Africa

I was already planning on going back since I was small;)
And thanks you Sista :evilgrin:

Sanjub_Saraswati
2012-01-19, 13:31
technically is found in the Puntland region (EAST SOMALIA) and i hope to God that they share the wealth with the rest of the population.[COLOR="Silver"]

PL resources belong only to the people of PL. Nothing will be spilled over to Al-shabab and the "Orphans of the Queen"
No doubt PL is the richest region in the entire Eastern Africa, also the most peaceful region.
If SL and Moqdishu (with it's vicinities) get their acts together and become successful/rich whatever, we won't claim shit from them. At this point, everyone at it's own.

Edit: I hope they don't dig up anything and fail, coz it will be just a matter of years before United states will present evidence of "Somalia exporting Uranium to Iran" and viola Black Hawk Down 2 will be on the making.

Severus
2012-01-19, 14:00
they need to unite but i bet outsiders like oil companies want to divide the country further.

Nigeria needs the two C's(Condoms&Contraception)

anoniem
2012-01-19, 14:59
PL resources belong only to the people of PL. Nothing will be spilled over to Al-shabab and the "Orphans of the Queen"
No doubt PL is the richest region in the entire Eastern Africa, also the most peaceful region.
If SL and Moqdishu (with it's vicinities) get their acts together and become successful/rich whatever, we won't claim shit from them. At this point, everyone at it's own.

Edit: I hope they don't dig up anything and fail, coz it will be just a matter of years before United states will present evidence of "Somalia exporting Uranium to Iran" and viola Black Hawk Down 2 will be on the making.

there you again tribalism what are you going to do live like a king while your brothers and sisters in the south are dying of starvation:confused::confused:
and what do you mean everybody at its own you mean every tribe you need to get rid of this awful tribalism.

who said anything about al-shabaab

---------- Post added 2012-01-19 at 15:01 ----------

I was already planning on going back since I was small;)
And thanks you Sista :evilgrin:

i have never been to east-africa can you believe it?? i wasnt even born there

---------- Post added 2012-01-19 at 15:06 ----------

the early somalis who came in the 80's in Europe usually went unnoticed and are perfectly integrated but now in the last 5/7 years there are many refugees from the south i.e Mogadisho who are psychologically scarred by the war who do crazy things :confused::confused:

they are called fresh from the boat and even i dont understand them:D:D it is them who tarnish our names

Esekon Kimatt
2012-01-19, 20:43
i have never been to east-africa can you believe it?? i wasnt even born there

the early somalis who came in the 80's in Europe usually went unnoticed and are perfectly integrated but now in the last 5/7 years there are many refugees from the south i.e Mogadisho who are psychologically scarred by the war who do crazy things :confused::confused:

they are called fresh from the boat and even i dont understand them:D:D it is them who tarnish our names

Dear God! You're missing out sister and now i'm truly praying the Horn becomes stabilized so everybody can return and develope their homeland before Europe issues something "Big" for us immigrants and minorities.
I can understand the recent Somali immigrants being abit ermmm "Odd" because basically they've lived a hard life in a war torn Somalia (Vietnese, Iraqis, Afghans and people of the Balkans shared the same faith as well.) and so what do people expect, "Put a Smile" and everything will be "Okay"....I've also noticed other Africans especially Ghananians and Nigerians targeting Somalis and giving them bad Rep.
Never met a Immigrant Somali only the one's in East Africa and they seem pleasant enough.

But don't worry hopefully in 5 or 10 years time it'll all blow over :thumbsup:

anoniem
2012-01-19, 20:47
Dear God! You're missing out sister and now i'm truly praying the Horn becomes stabilized so everybody can return and develope their homeland before Europe issues something "Big" for us immigrants and minorities.
I can understand the recent Somali immigrants being abit ermmm "Odd" because basically they've lived a hard life in a war torn Somalia (Vietnese, Iraqis, Afghans and people of the Balkans shared the same faith as well.) and so what do people expect, "Put a Smile" and everything will be "Okay"....I've also noticed other Africans especially Ghananians and Nigerians targeting Somalis and giving them bad Rep.
Never met a Immigrant Somali only the one's in East Africa and they seem pleasant enough.

But don't worry hopefully in 5 or 10 years time it'll all blow over :thumbsup:

what exactly do they say or do

and the recent Somali immigrants are psychologically scarred by the things they have been through in Mogadisho i actually believe that they need a mental test or psychological help before they get thrown into society. they lived a hard life and are suddenly expected to integrate into society which will never work it takes about 10 years for them to fully integrate.

my parents were one of the early ones who came to the Netherlands i believe they came in 86/87 and i was born 2 years later. Somalis in the Netherlands were never hated or something i think it is only the Scandavian countries were they are despised. the immigrant hate in the Netherlands is more targeted to morrocon immigrants

Esekon Kimatt
2012-01-19, 21:08
what exactly do they say or do

and the recent Somali immigrants are psychologically scarred by the things they have been through in Mogadisho i actually believe that they need a mental test or psychological help before they get thrown into society. they lived a hard life and are suddenly expected to integrate into society which will never work it takes about 10 years for them to fully integrate.

my parents were one of the early ones who came to the Netherlands i believe they came in 86/87 and i was born 2 years later. Somalis in the Netherlands were never hated or something i think it is only the Scandavian countries were they are despised

Basically alot of things mostly slurs regarding their foreheads and big eyes also them being Muslim is another thing. They say Somalis are rude and aren't considered "African", don't ask I only say what i hear.

Yes Somali immigrants can't be expected to swallow up the mess they had to endure. I agree with your statement.

Your parents are the lucky ones ;)

I believe in the UK its the same but with West Indians.

anoniem
2012-01-19, 21:12
Basically alot of things mostly slurs regarding their foreheads and big eyes also them being Muslim is another thing. They say Somalis are rude and aren't considered "African", don't ask I only say what i hear.

Yes Somali immigrants can't be expected to swallow up the mess they had to endure. I agree with your statement.

Your parents are the lucky ones ;)

I believe in the UK its the same but with West Indians.

but how can west indies (Jamaicans) hate somalis if they are the ones who commit the most crimes in the UK, did you remember when Tottenham was burning.:confused::confused:

Esekon Kimatt
2012-01-19, 21:21
but how can west indies (Jamaicans) hate somalis if they are the ones who commit the most crimes in the UK, did you remember when Tottenham was burning.:confused::confused:

Yeah i'm looking for the video where supposely Somalis target West indians when it could well be the other way around (Might be removed it was a Doc.), Yeah i remember Tottenham, tragic.

anoniem
2012-01-19, 23:54
Yeah i'm looking for the video where supposely Somalis target West indians when it could well be the other way around (Might be removed it was a Doc.), Yeah i remember Tottenham, tragic.

dont worry bro you live in britain i already know the truth it is mostly Caribbean and chavs who commit crimes in Britain. it i the other way round they hate somalis because they are latest immigrants and muslim, and i do know about the big forehead thing which is always used to describe somalis. i also have some own personal experiences which were not pleasant at all and they can spot a somali from a mile away

and how come you cant receive messages, fix it plz

Esekon Kimatt
2012-01-20, 20:12
dont worry bro you live in britain i already know the truth it is mostly Caribbean and chavs who commit crimes in Britain. it i the other way round they hate somalis because they are latest immigrants and muslim, and i do know about the big forehead thing which is always used to describe somalis. i also have some own personal experiences which were not pleasant at all and they can spot a somali from a mile away

and how come you cant receive messages, fix it plz

What you mean I can't? Did you try sending me one :confused:

True "they can spot a somali from a mile away" as my mom usually points them out to me :lol: not in a degrading way but shes shocked by the recent masses of Somali immigrants. she says "Where are they all coming from?" cause our customs is continually stopping somalis trafficing large amounts of Khat!
One guy had 50,000 euros worth and he was heading to US :whoco:.
Yeah everyone experiences racism now and then but be proud and strong, Don't forget When they come to EAST AFRICA they to will experience slight racism...If you could call it that? In my region they can't pronounce European names so they just go "Hey, White man!" or "Mzungu!" I've never heard anyone say "European" or a nationality but just the bold phrase "White man or White Woman".
I wouldn't call it racism though they do slag people who are not dark (Brown people as well):confused:

What ethnic groups target Somali over in Holland?

anoniem
2012-01-22, 17:43
What you mean I can't? Did you try sending me one :confused:

True "they can spot a somali from a mile away" as my mom usually points them out to me :lol: not in a degrading way but shes shocked by the recent masses of Somali immigrants. she says "Where are they all coming from?" cause our customs is continually stopping somalis trafficing large amounts of Khat!
One guy had 50,000 euros worth and he was heading to US :whoco:.
Yeah everyone experiences racism now and then but be proud and strong, Don't forget When they come to EAST AFRICA they to will experience slight racism...If you could call it that? In my region they can't pronounce European names so they just go "Hey, White man!" or "Mzungu!" I've never heard anyone say "European" or a nationality but just the bold phrase "White man or White Woman".
I wouldn't call it racism though they do slag people who are not dark (Brown people as well):confused:

What ethnic groups target Somali over in Holland?
well i haven't lived in Holland for many years but i dont think they target somalis at all but the hate is more targeted to morrocons and turkish immigrants.

i dont think dutch people are aware of somalis

they are arriving from Mogadishu, somalis living in Kenya are southerns Somalis.
as a matter of fact somalis living Scandavia are 95% immigrants from Mogadisho

Sanjub_Saraswati
2012-01-25, 21:40
AlJazeera "counting the cost" raises the issue of "Puntland and the black gold"

http://www.aljazeera.com/programmes/countingthecost/2012/01/201212111213181948.html

anoniem
2012-01-25, 21:45
AlJazeera "counting the cost" raises the issue of "Puntland and the black gold"

http://www.aljazeera.com/programmes/countingthecost/2012/01/201212111213181948.html

wow thats bloody amazing, if the country is stable and becomes economical rich i will visit it and hopefully will be allowed to enter

Sanjub_Saraswati
2012-01-25, 22:12
wow thats bloody amazing, if the country is stable and becomes economical rich i will visit it and hopefully will be allowed to enter
WTF?
You are allowed to enter today,(what tomorrow?) PL is not Moqdishu, we've never experienced war. Don't confuse Moryans in the south with the good Somali nationalists that exist in PL. Somalis in North-East are the most genuine and patriotic Somalis out there!

anoniem
2012-01-25, 22:17
WTF?
You are allowed to enter today,(what tomorrow?) PL is not Moqdishu, we've never experienced war. Don't confuse Moryans in the south with the good Somali nationalists that exist in PL. Somalis in North-East are the most genuine and patriotic Somalis out there!

:D:D chill out dude, i do not know much about Puntland if you never experienced war why is the country not in a better shape.

in addition you dont seem to like your southern somali brothers and sisters which i noticed before

what is your vieuw on Northern Somalia also known as Somaliland

Sanjub_Saraswati
2012-01-25, 23:06
:D:D chill out dude, i do not know much about Puntland if you never experienced war why is the country not in a better shape.

in addition you dont seem to like your southern somali brothers and sisters which i noticed before

what is your vieuw on Northern Somalia also known as Somaliland
I tell you why i don't like southern Somalis.
As you know these people don't like peace, they don't like anything, they just like war and mayhem, how could anyone like such people?
Seriously would you like such people?
They have destroyed the former healthy state that was known as Somalia, no?

As for the "orphans of the queen", (Somaliland) well i respect them, at least more than i do people of southern Somalia, they work hard and attempt to create some semblance of nation and don't adhere to lunacy and destruction of their own people and land.
Regardless of their secessionist agenda, i still do understand them.
How is it possible to attempt criticizing people that try to make progress?
I personally have nothing against the people of Somaliland, I actually secretly support them.

anoniem
2012-01-25, 23:26
I tell you why i don't like southern Somalis.
As you know these people don't like peace, they don't like anything, they just like war and mayhem, how could anyone like such people?
Seriously would you like such people?
They have destroyed the former healthy state that was known as Somalia, no?

As for the "orphans of the queen", (Somaliland) well i respect them, at least more than i do people of southern Somalia, they work hard and attempt to create some semblance of nation and don't adhere to lunacy and destruction of their own people and land.
Regardless of their secessionist agenda, i still do understand them.
How is it possible to attempt criticizing people that try to make progress?
I personally have nothing against the people of Somaliland, I actually secretly support them.

i understand:p:D it is a shame the way somalia turned out to be it was such a beautiful country before.
i actually support a greater Somalia including Djibouti but it will never work because the south is destroyed and beyond help.
i dont think those beautiful ancient building in Somalia can be saved anymore:(:(

i think the reason why they are in such a mess is because they take relegion too serious they need to relax stop fighting and make visitors welcome not chase them away.

and why are they still fighting what is the reason exactly

Sanjub_Saraswati
2012-01-26, 00:01
and why are they still fighting what is the reason exactly
That is the million dollar question since the ousting of Siad Barre, why the hell are they still fighting?
I tell you no one knows the answer.
Just let them be, and fight each other for all eternity, the rest of Somalis don't need to be drag down by them, if they wan't to wallow in their own nonsensical bullshit for ever, then let them be.
We have no responsibility for all Somalis, every region should take care of themselves.

Ferej
2012-01-27, 00:32
That is the million dollar question since the ousting of Siad Barre, why the hell are they still fighting?
I tell you no one knows the answer.
Just let them be, and fight each other for all eternity, the rest of Somalis don't need to be drag down by them, if they wan't to wallow in their own nonsensical bullshit for ever, then let them be.
We have no responsibility for all Somalis, every region should take care of themselves.

Unless all Somalis find a remedy to the calamity which is taking place in Southern Somalia, irrespective how prosperous Somaliland/Puntland are, Southners are going to pull them down to their level.

anoniem
2012-01-28, 20:07
Unless all Somalis find a remedy to the calamity which is taking place in Southern Somalia, irrespective how prosperous Somaliland/Puntland are, Southners are going to pull them down to their level.

interesting, i do agree with you however i still support a greater Somalia

Esekon Kimatt
2012-01-28, 20:20

Isn't he of Bantu descent? or So I've been hearing :confused:

anoniem
2012-01-28, 20:49
Isn't he of Bantu descent? or So I've been hearing :confused:

i dont thinks so never heard such thing:confused::confused:

Esekon Kimatt
2012-01-28, 20:52
i dont thinks so never heard such thing:confused::confused:

http://taleex.net/english/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/siad-barre.jpg

Doesn't look like your sterotypical SOMALI :confused:

anoniem
2012-01-28, 20:53
http://taleex.net/english/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/siad-barre.jpg

Doesn't look like your sterotypical SOMALI :confused:

you think, i dont know i think he looks somali

Esekon Kimatt
2012-01-28, 20:56
you think, i dont know i think he looks somali

I'm sure your right maybe i'm not used to seeing Somalis looking like him. :ashamed:

anoniem
2012-01-28, 20:57
I'm sure your right maybe i'm not used to seeing Somalis looking like him. :ashamed:

i dont know i dont really see many somalis anyway:p

Esekon Kimatt
2012-01-28, 21:00
i dont know i dont really see many somalis anyway:p

Whoa :o you not find any Somali communities in France? YOU NEED SOME SOMALI people in your life, help you get through things, stick together and attack white people (Joking).

anoniem
2012-01-28, 21:01
Whoa :o you not find any Somali communities in France? YOU NEED SOME SOMALI people in your life, help you get through things, stick together and attack white people (Joking).

France:confused::confused: i have never been in France, i do wish to visit it in the future

Esekon Kimatt
2012-01-28, 21:02
France:confused::confused: i have never been in France, i do wish to visit it in the future

Thought you left Netherlands for France :whoco: Boy i'm I stupid :ashamed:

*Zuleikha*
2012-01-28, 21:02

Esekon aren't you half white? I have seen very dodgy posts made by you on Topix about Arabs and Bantus btw.

Esekon Kimatt
2012-01-28, 21:03
Esekon aren't you half white? I have seen very dodgy posts made by you on Topix about Arabs and Bantus btw.

:sly:

Excel
2012-02-03, 13:26
There's a alot of potential in Somalia becoming a major oil exporting nation within the next decade or so.

anoniem
2012-02-10, 01:32
There's a alot of potential in Somalia becoming a major oil exporting nation within the next decade or so.

ohh God i hope so

All hail SOMALIA:D:evilgrin:

Acquisitorz
2012-02-10, 01:50
300 000 000 barrels is not that much btw, worldwide daily consumption is at around 90 000 000, so the whole supply is small. Given an average spot price of $100 its $30b in todays prices, which is a tidy sum, but nothing "special", even if Somalia itself gets half of the money then whats $15b gonna do for a country of 10 m people ? its like $1500 per inhabitant, ofc IF the money even reaches most people and is not stolen by politicians etc.
Btw why compare it with Nigeria ? that country has 16-22 BILLION barrels of oil in it..

just saying some things, dont listen to me, I dont know much on the subject.

---------- Post added 2012-02-10 at 02:54 ----------

Each tribe fighting for the same thing, with many of the same origins, I can't see why they can't unite together like the way Hitler tried uniting the Germanic peoples of North Western Europe, but he eventually failed.
Could you imagine that if Ethiopia, or simply Whole Horn united into one federation, fighting alongside one another for the same cause instead of fighting each other.
I also see my people are also trying that idea.

with all due respect, but WHAT makes u think Somalia has an extremely bright future ? not bashing you, so please tell me "why". I'm seriously curious.

anoniem
2012-02-10, 02:04
edit

---------- Post added 2012-02-10 at 02:05 ----------

300 000 000 barrels is not that much btw, worldwide daily consumption is at around 90 000 000, so the whole supply is small. Given an average spot price of $100 its $30b in todays prices, which is a tidy sum, but nothing "special", even if Somalia itself gets half of the money then whats $15b gonna do for a country of 10 m people ? its like $1500 per inhabitant, ofc IF the money even reaches most people and is not stolen by politicians etc.
Btw why compare it with Nigeria ? that country has 16-22 BILLION barrels of oil in it..

just saying some things, dont listen to me, I dont know much on the subject.

---------- Post added 2012-02-10 at 02:54 ----------

with all due respect, but WHAT makes u think Somalia has an extremely bright future ? not bashing you, so please tell me "why". I'm seriously curious.

no worries you seem to know more then me however the eastern region is not the only one who has oil at the moment, there are other regions up north who also contain oil.

well technically the country is divided into three regions:
the south: war&famine
east: pirates and oil
north: peace and want to become a separate state

therefore only the eastern tip of the country also known as Puntland will benefit while the south will still suffer and the north (somaliland) will try to strive as a separate country

gawasah
2012-02-10, 02:09
U drill for Oil in a Place, when U have confirmed its presence, not when, U are prospecting for it.....

anoniem
2012-02-10, 02:22
@ acquisitorz even though i am not a fan of you regarding some of your schizophrenic outburst you sometimes have about blacks but overall you seem to be a intelligent/educated dude

Isaac1
2012-02-10, 02:30
When is this thread gonna die?.......

Acquisitorz
2012-02-10, 13:48
@ acquisitorz even though i am not a fan of you regarding some of your schizophrenic outburst you sometimes have about blacks but overall you seem to be a intelligent/educated dude

most of the "outburts" are kinda provoked by "some" members and you know it.
there is nothing intelligent about my previous post btw, price of oil is common knowledge.

anoniem
2012-02-10, 13:57
most of the "outburts" are kinda provoked by "some" members and you know it.
there is nothing intelligent about my previous post btw, price of oil is common knowledge.

not for me, i guess i have learned something

i disagree nobody provokes you are just happen to act all weird when someone mentions africans you suddenly start insulting/racially abusing blacks and people react which is perfectly normal and respond back.

Acquisitorz
2012-02-10, 14:00
not for me, i guess i have learned something

i disagree nobody provokes you are just happen to act all weird when someone mentions africans you suddenly start insulting/racially abusing blacks and people react which is perfectly normal and respond back.

thats totally not true.
maybe to a few specific members here who have been posting messages on my profile (since the day I joined the forum) such as :

:Tut tut tut tut: you are a white man in jewish clothing or maybe a jew in White clothing i'm really unsure but your an insolent pain in the arse in this cruel world from which your ancestors have created out of pure evil. Whites are mostly part jewish why else would they defend you bastards from being extinct! A time will come when the hand that feeds you becomes tired and all your foes will strike your people at the heart, BURNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN leave nobody alive not even the unborn in their mothers womb for all evil must be casted out of this WORLD! FOREVER!!

2011-06-03 22:38Esekon Kimatt
No need to be hasty with your words. Serpent!!
my tail no the tail of the serpent which your people have lost during their long struggle against sand Dwelling murders don't try poisoning me with your serpentine words only a fool would believe in such lies. Silly NEGRO indeed for i've ventured alone to take on you Serpent Worshippers
Go back to the shadow you SNAKES!!
YOUR PEOPLE WILL BURN ALONG WITH YOUR PRECIOUS CITY JERUSALEM!

asingh
2012-02-10, 14:02
^^
Woooah. Shit.

Acquisitorz
2012-02-10, 14:02
and for rest: I post what I think of Africa and its current state, sorry if you dont like it, but its been my intention to post what I think about certain countries/nations.

anoniem
2012-02-10, 14:06
thats totally not true.
maybe to a few specific members here who have been posting messages on my profile (since the day I joined the forum) such as :

minus eskimo he is prone to anti-jewish attacks but i remember clearly when someone opened a thread regarding africans you responded quite negatively, anyway i am going to stop derailing this thread we live in a free world you can say/post wherever you want.