PDA

View Full Version : Quotable Quotables in Islam

Holden Caulfield
2010-03-05, 23:15
http://wwwrealestatechronicle.blogspot.com/2007_04_01_archive.html

"The accomplishment of a world without America and Israel is both possible and feasible".

Mahmoud Ahmadinejad
President of the Islamic Republic of Iran

"The Jews are a cancer which is liable to spread again at any moment. There is no solution to the conflict between Islam and the Jews except the disappearance of Israel. Put a knife in your shirt, get close to an Israeli and then stab him. And, furthermore, let the entire world hear me our hostility to the Great Satan is absolute. I encourage all Muslims to take suicide bombings worldwide. Dont be shy about it ".

Sheik Sayyed Hassan Nasrallah
Secretary General of Hezbollah

"Jews are responsible for the worlds moral decay and are the roots of the worlds evil".

Sayyid Qutb
Head of the Working Committee and of the Guidance Council of the Muslim Brotherhood

"Our thanks go to the late Adolf Hitler who wrought in advance the vengeance of the Palestinians upon the most despicable villains on the face of the Earth. However, we rebuke Hitler for the fact that such vengeance was incomplete and insufficient".

Mahmoud al-Zahar
Co-founder and Foreign Minister of Hamas

"Iran is ready to begin the next Holocaust and implement the Final Solution".

Ayatollah Akbar Hashemi Rafsanjani
Former President of the Islamic Republic of Iran

"Israel will exist and will continue to exist until Islam will obliterate it, just as it obliterated others before it. And then it will be Americas turn".

Ismail Haneyya
Premier-designate of the Palestinian Authority

"The battle with the West will surely come, the decisive Muslim victory is coming without a doubt and the Prophet - peace be with him spoke about it in more than one Hadith. And the day of resurrection will not come without the victory of the believers over the descendants of the monkeys and pigs [the Jews] and the complete annihilation of the infidels".

Hajji Dawud Muhammad ibn-Abdulrahman ibn-Hossein al-Sini
Leader of the State of Qatar

"Oh Allah, destroy America as it is controlled by the Zionist Jews. Oh Allah, avenge in the name of your Prophet the colonialist settlers who are the descendants of monkeys and pigs".

Sheik Abdul-Azeez Aal ash-Shaikh
Grand Mufti of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia

"Those who have come at night, like bats, will hear us saying: death to Israel, death to America".

Sheikh Abdullah Ramadan Shallah
Secretary General of Islamic Jihad

"In compliance with God's orders we declare that it is the duty of each and every Muslim to kill the infidels, civilians and military, wherever they may be and to wash the Holy Land with the blood of the beasty Jew. For there never was among them a supporter of peace. They are all liars, all criminals. They slaughtered our children, turned our wives into widows and their children into orphans. Therefore it is necessary to kill them all in accordance with the word of Allah the Almighty and Omnipotent, peace rest upon him. Make war on the infidel Christian, kill the filthy Jew in any place where you can find them. Have no mercy on them. Murder them everywhere".

Sheikh Dr. Ayman Muhammad Rabaie al-Zawahiri
Ideologue and Strategist of al-Qaeda

Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it.

Support US and Canadian troops abroad.

Compare to:

Let your home be open wide to the multitudes. Let the poor be like children of your home. And dont overemphasize light conversation with your spouse. - Jewish proverb

sturmgewehr
2010-03-05, 23:21
u r so retarded.

what does Ahmadi Nejad and a bunch of terrorists have to do with Islam????

Quran is the sourse of Islam not Ahmadi Nejad u shitface.

this topic belongs in the the Shithole subforum so do u.

u r saying Islam like those things were said by the Prophet Muhammed.

---------- Post added 2010-03-06 at 00:25 ----------

Worship the Merciful, feed the hungry, and spread peace. You shall then enter Paradise in peace.

- The Prophet Muhammad, as reported by Abd�Allah bin

Allah loves those who sacrifice their repose and arise in the depths of the night to glorify the word of their Lord; those who give in charity without making their identity public; and those who uphold their ranks even when their companions have been overcome.

- The Prophet Muhammad, as reported by Ahd�Allah bin Mas�u

Ordeet
2010-03-06, 00:04
^ lol mozzie rage

sturmgewehr
2010-03-06, 00:09
^ lol mozzie rage

go worship a cow and submit urself to a white dude.

Pray to the holy cow

Froll
2010-03-06, 00:10
^ lol mozzie rage

Actually no, Sturmgewehr is right in his own way.

If you want to discuss a religion you go it's sources, or it's recognised scholars/philosophers

Mahmoud Iminajihad is neither, so he is not even partially relevant to any discussion relating to Islam

And by the way, before you say the same thing about me as you did about him, I am anti-all religion, if this was a genuine topic to discuss genuine criticism of Islam, then I would be more than game

But Holden Cauliflower is just an incoherant angry man who can't pen his thoughts logically and can't start or partake in a proper discussion.

Ordeet
2010-03-06, 00:15
go worship the cow and submit urself to a white dude.

Pray to the holy cow

shut up mozzie.

telling me to go worship a cow is like me telling you to worship a camel. Hindus dont worship cows or any animals.

sturmgewehr
2010-03-06, 00:35
shut up mozzie.

telling me to go worship a cow is like me telling you to worship a camel. Hindus dont worship cows or any animals.

yes u do.

You worship cows and snails and u love being dominated, just look back at india when was the last time ur Masochist state put a good fight against ur enemies??? now go hand urself to the first white guy u meet cuz i am about to gather 10 000 relatives and conquer whole India, my 10 000 man will cary empty rifles cuz after we conquer u, we will let u Hunger strike and let u starve to death.

Hey calling me Mozzie doesn't piss me off cuz i am a muslim and i am proud of it so u can keep saying that all the time :)

First of all i can't worship any camels since there r no camels where i live, maybe eagles, dogs, bears or wolves but not camels u illiterate fool.

Secondly Arabs and muslims don't consider camels holy, they/we slaughter them for food, use them as transportation devices, whereas there are 300 million cows in india well 300 million and one if i count u in, and u don't eat them, u don't hit them, u treat them good u even put jewelery on them.

take a hike now and don't quote me anymore cuz i won't reply to u.

Ordeet
2010-03-06, 00:37
now go hand urself to the first white guy u meet cuz i am about to gather 10 000 relatives and conquer whole India, my 10 000 man will cary empty rifles cuz after we conquer u, we will let u Hunger strike and let u starve to death.

Do they all carry E1b1b like you?:lol:

sturmgewehr
2010-03-06, 00:39
Do they all carry E1b1b like you?:lol:

yes they do and they pack a lot of meat in their pants, tell ur momma to buy a whole tank of lubricant cuz we gonna get ya

whitefan415
2010-03-06, 00:41
What is the deal with worshiping an elephant?

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/1/15/Gsb.jpg

Ordeet
2010-03-06, 00:44
yes they do and they pack a lot of meat in their pants, tell ur momma to buy a whole tank of lubricant cuz we gonna get ya

You seem to think every other females the same as your female ancestors.

sturmgewehr
2010-03-06, 00:54
You seem to think every other females the same as your female ancestors.

that is weak loool.

look i know i hurt ur little feelings but don't worry it will go away, it is not my fault that i hurt ur feelings cuz u asked for it.

Now u can freely go and cry to ur cow that u keep in the living room and pray to ur cow to punish me by making me lactose intolerant LOL.

u r the most desperate and the most retarded forum user i have ever seen, the Stormfront boneheads are 10 times smarter than u.

Ordeet
2010-03-06, 01:02
that is weak loool.

look i know i hurt ur little feelings but don't worry it will go away, it is not my fault that i hurt ur feelings cuz u asked for it.

Now u can freely go and cry to ur cow that u keep in the living room and pray to ur cow to punish me by making me lactose intolerant LOL.

u r the most desperate and the most retarded forum user i have ever seen, the Stormfront boneheads are 10 times smarter than u.

I think you are seeing all other females as that of yours i.e as mozzie females.

I come from a land whose women are courageous and chaste. Who fought against male muslim invaders and protected their honour by killing themselves before any muslim captured them.

You ancestors were weak enough to be captured, raped and converted into Islam. My ancestors have proudly fought against mozzies.

So whose the loser here? I'm proud that Im not a mozzie. Thank you Allah.

---------- Post added 2010-03-06 at 01:09 ----------

No problem, the truth is the truth regardless of who says it or where it comes from. This Holden guy is extremely angry and always out to get Christians and Muslims, like I said, I have no problem with genuine scholarly breakdown, assessments or criticisms of cultures and religions as long as it's fair, neutral, balanced and honest, but starting a topic with a quote from a modern-day fanatic and thinking it's legitimate is just ridiculous.

He has tried it before ,and I respect your hate for fanatics, I share that hate, for if we only had people who took religion as their own personal thing (as I have seen you say that about yourself before) we wouldn't have half the problems we have now.

It's also a shame when people like Holden try to misrepresent facts for their own agenda, the objective truth should always come first.

Take care.

He surely demonstrated his tolerance and respect didnt he? lmao

sturmgewehr
2010-03-06, 01:10
I think you are seeing all other females as that of yours i.e as mozzie females.

I come from a land whose women are courageous and chaste. Who fought against male muslim invaders and protected their honour by killing themselves before any muslim captured them.

You ancestors were weak enough to be captured, raped and converted into Islam. My ancestors have proudly fought against mozzies.

if u only knew what u talking about lol

that is why there r 150 million Muslims in that Paleolithic country u call india???

that is why u lost major territories like Pakistan and Bangladesh ohhhh u fought well i forgot.

That is why India is a big shithole that every possible civilization screwed, look who got raped, one country 5 different Races that shows enough. ur momma is indid ur father is Austroloid u r Weddoid and u preaching me rapes and purity oh please u don't even know where Albania is now u telling me how Albanians converted to Islam.

I am telling u go Hunger Strike and die like a "man" like ur forefathers did, just lay back on ur back and wait for a white guy to rape u while u r Hunger Striking.

ok this is definitely the last post i dedicate to u cuz falling down to ur level is not worth it.

"""""" He surely demonstrated his tolerance and respect didnt he? lmao""""""

yes i did i just give u some taste of ur own medicine.

Froll
2010-03-06, 01:13

---------- Post added 2010-03-06 at 01:09 ----------

He surely demonstrated his tolerance and respect didnt he? lmao

Since that last part of the your comment was aimed at me I will respond to you

1) I didn't refer to you in that comment posted on his page, so really, I have no idea what you want
2) In truth, you baited him, and while I wouldn't class his response as ideal, I don't blame him either to be perfectly honest, you do bring out the worst in people on this forum through your trollish comments
3) This thread was a failure from the beginning, it belongs in the trash, so trash comments are what this thread is for anyway.

Teshub
2010-03-06, 01:15
http://wwwrealestatechronicle.blogspot.com/2007_04_01_archive.html

Compare to:

You are such a stereotype that its not even funny.

Ordeet
2010-03-06, 02:42
Since that last part of the your comment was aimed at me I will respond to you

1) I didn't refer to you in that comment posted on his page, so really, I have no idea what you want
2) In truth, you baited him, and while I wouldn't class his response as ideal, I don't blame him either to be perfectly honest, you do bring out the worst in people on this forum through your trollish comments
3) This thread was a failure from the beginning, it belongs in the trash, so trash comments are what this thread is for anyway.

1) yes I know that. It was cute how you wrote that UN secretarian essay on world peace and this guy was all "allah humza huckballah!" insulting someone else's mother, their religion and their nationality just because they said "lol mozzie rage" over his outburst.
2) "lol mozzie rage" doesnt mean much. and read what is mentioned in the previous point. you have a problem with me I make sense.
3) no it will only be seen as trash by the residential muslim mods