PDA

View Full Version : Aliens and Race/ethnic/relgious relations

JackKnightstick
2010-03-19, 16:24
I have heard my entire life that if aliens landed on earth tomorrow, regardless of their intentions, most people would see it as a threat, not only that, but also it would unite our species and our old ethnic/racial/religious divisions would go by the way-side, at least temporarily. Do you believe that? If not, what do you think?

Froll
2010-03-19, 16:27
I have heard my entire life that if aliens landed on earth tomorrow, regardless of their intentions, most people would see it as a threat, not only that, but also it would unite our species and our old ethnic/racial/religious divisions would go by the way-side, at least temporarily. Do you believe that? If not, what do you think?

It depends, if Aliens were here to destroy Europe and the West I think China and India will help them and join in

If they were here to destroy anywhere in the third world, the West would be their main opponents, stepping in to defend the poor-third worlders

If they were here to destroy earth I think we would unite.

EiCibaeño
2010-03-19, 16:30
If they were smart enough to get over here I would hope they would be smart enough to employ the tactic of divide and conquer. Hell, we figured that out.:evilgrin:

EliasAlucard
2010-03-19, 16:30
This thread has nothing to do with Behavioural Neuroscience. Moved to proper section.

//mod

toomash
2010-03-19, 16:31
If aliens were smart they'd use the same divide and conquer tricks imperialists used. They should unite third-world people against the developed world.

JackKnightstick
2010-03-19, 16:32
If they were smart enough to get over here I would hope they would be smart enough to employ the tactic of divide and conquer. Hell, we figured that out.:evilgrin:

If they were smart enough to get here from even the nearest star that has planets...they would treat us how we treat chimpanzees. You don't reason with a chimp you just do whatever you want to it. Hopefully they would have some morals about treating sentient life with respect. and they would not treat us like we have historically treated each other (or worse)...hopefully. In the end it would be on them, we would not be able to do a damn thing but pray.

Froll
2010-03-19, 16:34
I think if they enslaved us without wanting to wipe us out they would do something really annoying. They would put all the possible ethnicities in a hat, and randomly pick out the ethnicities from top to bottom of the pyramid and caste system. That way you'd have something like Pygmies at the top, San at the bottom, Germans in the middle, Greeks coming second etc etc. Randomly rewarding and punishing has been such a good control tactic by the unseen God for the last 4000 years, if you're unsure which actions will be rewarded and punished you'll always try your hardest.

Nephilim
2010-03-19, 16:42
No need the illumanti already rule the world

EiCibaeño
2010-03-19, 16:48
No need the illumanti already rule the world

You mean the Wisemen's Committee aka the Patriots' high council.

Nephilim
2010-03-19, 16:54
You mean the Wisemen's Committee aka the Patriots' high council.

Its similar except the Illumanti are real and not a myth. The Illumanti use these alien stories so they can make humanity or united and easily enslaved by them. They are in fact waiting for the Anti-Christ to arrive this why they use the symbol of the All-seeing eye, they say its the eye of God but in reality its the eye of Lucifer the devil. This because the Illumanti worships the devil.

The Freemasons, Skulls and Bones are part of this group.

Also the Illumanti wants to unite the human race but make it weak at the same time, thus they encourage racism, nationalism, hate.

In fact the Illumanti have been controlling the world far longer than the average person realizes.

The aliens are nothing more than demons and spirits that are used by the Illumanti in order to dominate the whole human race.

JackKnightstick
2010-03-19, 16:55
I imagine religious group would have varying reactions...many Christians would commit mass suicide...Muslims will as well, if they realize the religious they dedicated their lives to is a lie. Some will seek to rationalize it. Hell the Vatican already has, the Pope has said that searching for alien life (which the Vatican does, actually) and the possibility of alien life does not violate the Bible! Because God might not have thought it was necessary to tell us about all his creations. LOL

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/popes-astronomer-insists-alien-life-would-be-part-of-gods-creation-828303.html

---------- Post added 2010-03-19 at 13:00 ----------

Its similar except the Illumanti are real and not a myth. The Illumanti use these alien stories so they can make humanity or united and easily enslaved by them. They are in fact waiting for the Anti-Christ to arrive this why they use the symbol of the All-seeing eye, they say its the eye of God but in reality its the eye of Lucifer the devil. This because the Illumanti worships the devil.

Also the Illumanti wants to unite the human race but make it weak at the same time, thus they encourage racism, nationalism, hate.

In fact the Illumanti have been controlling the world far longer than the average person realizes.

The aliens are nothing more than demons and spirits that are used by the Illumanti in order to dominate the whole human race.

Lets stay on topic please...that's another thread..

Nephilim
2010-03-19, 17:03
I imagine religious group would have varying reactions...many Christians would commit mass suicide...Muslims will as well, if they realize the religious they dedicated their lives to is a lie. Some will seek to rationalize it. Hell the Vatican already has, the Pope has said that searching for alien life (which the Vatican does, actually) and the possibility of alien life does not violate the Bible! Because God might not have thought it was necessary to tell us about all his creations. LOL

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/popes-astronomer-insists-alien-life-would-be-part-of-gods-creation-828303.html

The aliens are Spirits and Demons. The Arabs, Africans, Amerindians, Assyrians and so on all knew of them.

Their not really aliens, but their aliens because they live in a different dimension, but their not really aliens from different planets.

However Islam in fact believes in different creations and those are unknown to us. Becuase God tell us of his creation that he did create that we are unaware of and don't know about it.

But the aliens that do abducations are spirits of evil nature, and they are also in league with the secret organizations.

JackKnightstick
2010-03-19, 17:22
The aliens are Spirits and Demons. The Arabs, Africans, Amerindians, Assyrians and so on all knew of them.

Their not really aliens, but their aliens because they live in a different dimension, but their not really aliens from different planets.

However Islam in fact believes in different creations and those are unknown to us. Becuase God tell us of his creation that he did create that we are unaware of and don't know about it.

But the aliens that do abducations are spirits of evil nature, and they are also in league with the secret organizations.

That's very interesting, I did not know this about Islam.

Nephilim
2010-03-19, 17:28
That's very interesting, I did not know this about Islam.

Well believe they are three intelligent creatures.

Angels created from Light
Jinn created from Fire
Humans created from earth.

The Angels are genderless they can not eat or drink , and have no free will thus can not rebel

Jinn are both male and female, drink, eat, ect, and have free will. Satan/Lucifer known as Iblis was not an Angel but a Jinn

Humans of course have free will.

However Islam tell us that God has created other creatures that we don't know about. The other creations can also be intelligent beings.

So Muslims do believe that their is high probability of alien life.

However since the Spirits and Demons collectively known as Jinn, they live in other dimension and act in similar to the way the aliens are said to be, its non-other than them.

Also many Christians hold this view.

Because usually the Aliens have relationship to the top dogs in government as well they are cooperating with the Illumanti and other organizational branches like Freemasonary.

Vorador
2010-03-19, 17:33

The aliens are nothing more than demons and spirits that are used by the Illumanti in order to dominate the whole human race.Sometimes I have the feeling that you're not joking.

Nephilim
2010-03-19, 17:35
Sometimes I have the feeling that you're not joking.

I am not I believe the Illumanti is in control of the world affairs so that's in fact reality.

Al Gore
2010-03-19, 17:44
Seems like someone needs to watch District 9.

Froll
2010-03-19, 18:23
Mr Vice President, you can't be cerial?

That film was awful, even worse (I didn't think it was possible) than those fake Dutchmens' inability to speak English properly. Everything about that film sucked.

I have to admit though, it's more realistic than most Hollywierd productions about aliens, especially the recent fail the Day the Earth Stood Still.

Magavariko
2010-03-19, 20:07
US President would join the world after a drunkman, a nigger and a jew (all of them yankees) discover the weakpoint of aliens. Humankind wins and all of us become americans.

Seriously, I think the question is how those supposed aliens have evolutioned in terms of behaviour. Would they lack aggresivity or not? Would be their scientific advances high developed in all fields?

Incanal
2010-03-19, 20:38

Then an alien invasion would probably be the best thing that has ever happened to this planet.

Anodyne
2010-03-19, 22:21

You've upgraded from the most ignorant poster to the most insane poster.

EiCibaeño
2010-03-19, 22:28
You've upgraded from the most ignorant poster to the most insane poster.

I was just making a joke off of the Metal Gear Solid series and he dives into this..:confused::lol:

Al Gore
2010-03-19, 22:30
Mr Vice President, you can't be cerial?

That film was awful, even worse (I didn't think it was possible) than those fake Dutchmens' inability to speak English properly. Everything about that film sucked.

I have to admit though, it's more realistic than most Hollywierd productions about aliens, especially the recent fail the Day the Earth Stood Still.

Though it does deal with how alien presence could affect the political and social attitudes among humans.

"No prawns allowed." :3

riser
2010-03-20, 00:39
I wouldn't be hostile to Aliens. In fact if they are mammal-like and have a female gender, I might be amorous!

Maroon King
2010-03-20, 22:11

There might be possibility of people referring to the one race we have native to the Earth "the Human race" instead of all these other race inventions. However there is also possibility some people will betray their human race based off the man-made "races" and side with the alien race. Like what about if oppressors of poor regions choose to team up with the alien race to further oppress the oppressed. :|