PDA

View Full Version : Is France serious about combatting ISIS ?

thetick
2015-12-30, 02:44
I found the following image at http://www.geocurrents.info/. What is alarming are all the arrests in Germany and Spain and only a few in Northern France. Is the French government just so much more incompetent? What does this say about how serious France is about combatting ISIS ?

http://www.geocurrents.info/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/evan1.png

Acquisitorz
2015-12-30, 03:23
I found the following image at http://www.geocurrents.info/. What is alarming are all the arrests in Germany and Spain and only a few in Northern France. Is the French government just so much more incompetent? What does this say about how serious France is about combatting ISIS ?

http://www.geocurrents.info/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/evan1.png

The entire Europe is incompetent about combatting ISIS. Occasional arrests here and there don't change much.

ISIS is only the first product of that size in the muslim world. Many more will follow, bigger, stronger, more powerful.

When it comes to Europe: the continent needs to implement major changes which would be unconstitutional under the current law. Only then ISIS can be combatted successfully.
Europe needs to change but there is no political will for that.
Its all too obvious.

thetick
2015-12-30, 03:30
When it comes to Europe: the continent needs to implement major changes which would be unconstitutional under the current law. Only then ISIS can be combatted successfully.
Europe needs to change but there is no political will for that.
Its all too obvious.

So am I correct in stating in your opinion Europe will have to change to an Israeli-like state in order to survive? If so I think we can just accept the Crescent as new symbol for Europe.

Acquisitorz
2015-12-30, 03:46
So am I correct in stating in your opinion Europe will have to change to an Israeli-like state in order to survive? If so I think we can just accept the Crescent as new symbol for Europe.

Its only my opinion. I read a nice study today. Belgium will recognize around 30 000 refugees who came here in 2015, most others will not be deported but will disappear into the huge masses of illegal aliens. Those who will be recognized have around 10% of those who are employable. Others will leech of the society for life, their future hypothetical offspring will also be unemployable for the largest part. Most immigrants from the third world who are born here, 3rd/4th generation are unemployable as well.

Europe cant not integrate the immigrants and their numbers grow very rapidly.

Its only a matter of time before the rotten structure which Europe rapidly becoming collapses. At a certain point when there is a very seruous recession there will be no more money left to give free housing and a free lunch to the hungry masses and then the inevitable will happen.

Most third world immigrants are very poor and frustrated. They are incapable of getting high education, the example they see in front of their eyes (their parents, friends etc) are mostly losers, they have no understanding about how the local economy functions, what values and norms are appropriate. These large masses are very frustrated and to the old third world tradition blame the host country for failing to integrate them. The mass will eventually become critical and at that point all they need is a leader.

DragonRouge
2015-12-30, 09:48
Nobody is. Defense contractors make too much money off of it and politicians have too much to lose if ISIS is defeated. What will they use to chickenhawk, fearmonger for votes and favour to pass surveillance laws then?

Canada's Conservative Party, f. ex loves ISIS. Wouldn't surprise me if they give them money and weapons, I don't put anything past those clowns anymore. I mean, they were practically celebrating the Paris attacks.

voyager
2015-12-30, 10:30

Let's all save some time and our mental equilibrium and do just that...adopt the crescent.

Look at Europe's leaders..Merkel, Hollande, Renzi....:lol::lol::lol::sick:

Janos
2016-01-07, 17:53
This happened today

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/paris-attack-man-wearing-explosive-belt-shouted-allah-akbar-before-being-shot-dead-outside-police-a6800616.html

Paris attack: Man 'wearing fake explosives belt shouted Allah Akbar' before being shot dead outside police station
Shooting comes a year to the day since 12 people were killed in the attack on Charlie Hebdo magazine

Woden
2016-01-07, 19:41
Canada's Conservative Party, f. ex loves ISIS. Wouldn't surprise me if they give them money and weapons, I don't put anything past those clowns anymore. I mean, they were practically celebrating the Paris attacks.

You obviously don't know what you are talking about. You must be a Mulcair voter. You realize Harper was basically labeled a fascist dictator by the governing FAR LEFT, practically Communist Liberal party and the LOSER Mulcair don't you? How couldn't you? It was regurgitated by a far left media agenda that was constantly in the news months leading up to the federal election.

Please back this up with quotes? sources? Harper, is a pro-Brit Canadian. It's quite unfortunate that he belongs to an evangelical church. Such a disappointment there.

Just be happy that capitalism and the support of US companies that has ALLOWED you to be employed in an IT position. It's not drama boy who got you there.

- - - Updated - - -

This happened today

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/paris-attack-man-wearing-explosive-belt-shouted-allah-akbar-before-being-shot-dead-outside-police-a6800616.html

What did that moron think was going to happen? Good riddance, one less welfare recipient.

DragonRouge
2016-01-07, 20:47
You obviously don't know what you are talking about. You must be a Mulcair voter. You realize Harper was basically labeled a fascist dictator by the governing FAR LEFT, practically Communist Liberal party and the LOSER Mulcair don't you? How couldn't you? It was regurgitated by a far left media agenda that was constantly in the news months leading up to the federal election.

Please back this up with quotes? sources? Harper, is a pro-Brit Canadian. It's quite unfortunate that he belongs to an evangelical church. Such a disappointment there.

Just be happy that capitalism and the support of US companies that has ALLOWED you to be employed in an IT position. It's not drama boy who got you there.

- - - Updated - - -

What did that moron think was going to happen? Good riddance, one less welfare recipient.

LMAO you rarely post but when you do, you personally attack me. What's your deal? Obsessed much? I mean I get personally attacked a lot and probably people slag me behind my back because this place is such a far right circle-jerk where you all wave your dicks around and talk loads of shit while I only come here to laugh at you (and show my real life friends, also more successful both vocationally and socially, this place, who also laugh at this forum) but whatever.

And no I didn't vote for Mulcair, BTW. NDP voters are pretty much the left wing version of people on this forum. Losers and nutjobs. I think it's hilarious they got in in Alberta, however. I used to vote Conservative until the merger with Reform/Canadian Alliance, in 2003, actually. I tend to like my politicians with a full set of teeth and not to be whacked out Evangelicals who suffer from brain damage from inhaling fumes from the Athabaska tar sands.

I got my good job before long Harps got in, also. You jealous? Was inexperienced but still probably made more money than most of the people sitting on this forum living in crappy flats in Western Europe which are probably never cleaned and living off benefits paid for by European tax payers while they circle jerk on here about how much better they are than everybody else because they supposedly have a high IQ and they're so tough, talking crap on the Internet and all. Lol

But anyway. Thanks for the laughs. Keep jumping down my throat whenever you post. Hate me or love me, it's still an obsession.