PDA

View Full Version : Suomi and the strong muslim turkic bond

Ulf
2010-06-02, 16:20
In 1925, the first Islamic congregation (Finlandiya Islam Cemaati = Finnish Islamic Congregation) was founded. Finland was thus the first Western European country to officially recognise an Islamic congregation. An act on the freedom of religion had been adopted in 1922. Today, the congregation has mosques in Helsinki and Järvenpää.
This was a controversial thing to do for a "western" nation in 1925. While Sweden, England and Germany had institutions where racial biology was studied and thoughts of "protecting the own race" were born, the finns went the opposite way and greeted tatars with open arms.

While our local finns may deny their asianness, history tells the facts. The neutrality between Kyte and the finns on our forums is not voluntary for the mongol feeling of brotherhood is deeply rooted in the soul of the finnic. So maybe this wasn't such a controversial thing for the finns to do....

Background: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finnish_Tatars

Tatars living in the city of Viipuri in Karelia resettled in Tampere and Helsinki when Karelia was ceded by Finland to the Soviet Union in the Moscow Peace Treaty of 1940.

Pallantides
2010-06-02, 16:23
Sweden had quite strong ties to the Ottoman Turks in the early 18th century.;)

Zupan
2010-06-02, 16:24
While our local finns may deny their asianness, history tells the facts. The neutrality between Kyte and the finns on our forums is not voluntary for the mongol feeling of brotherhood is deeply rooted in the soul of the finnic. So maybe this wasn't such a controversial thing for the finns to do....

As I suspected there is a cultural bond between them exceeding modern day.

Tatars living in the city of Viipuri in Karelia resettled in Tampere and Helsinki when Karelia was ceded by Finland to the Soviet Union in the Moscow Peace Treaty of 1940.

The slavs sure did liberate Viborg from the tatars.

Weird that finns nowadays say they are anti-islamic and alst outpost etc etc..

Lemminkäinen
2010-06-02, 16:37
Weird that finns nowadays say they are anti-islamic and alst outpost etc etc..

And Swedes apparently love muslims now. I don't see any point here.

Tatars are in Finland liked people. We like also Russians, if they are not mafia members :)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finnish_Tatars

Famous Finnish soccer player Atik Ismail, getting ready for match http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_oSXWzIa5Guc/RaJ7Xt3gUMI/AAAAAAAAABs/hp_y2YWrsas/s320/1978-IsmailAtik-namaz.jpg

Aila
2010-06-02, 16:41
Tatars are a beautiful race of people.

Yes, that Tatar soldier looks absolutely stunning!

Karhunkynsi: I meant that part of my family only became members of Sweden-Finland 1617
http://fi.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suomen_rajamuutokset

Ulf:
Roma people arrivals:

1512 to Sweden

1559 to Ahvenanmaa

1580 to Finland

Viking
2010-06-02, 16:45

Ah, the great King Charles the XII. So honoured by the likes of Ulf, despite the fact that he was everything but Nazi. He even brought wogs to Sweden. At least a few of them settled here and impregnated blonde Swedish women. I thought Ulf was against that? :lol:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armenians_in_Sweden#History

Official Armenian presence in Sweden starts with the 18th century. A group of Armenians from Turkey accompanied Swedish King Karl XII to Sweden in 1714 and stayed on and integrated into the Swedish society over the years. Later on, many Armenians were employed by the Swedish Embassy in the Ottoman Turkey. Among those were Hagop Tchamichoglu (Tchamichian) who served in the Swedish Embassy in Constantinople in the early 1700s and Hovhannes Mouradgian who held a key position as interpreter at the same Embassy in the mid 1700s. Over the years, the Mouradgian family became closely associated with Swedish diplomatic life in the Ottoman Empire. The senior Mouradgians son and grandson, Ignatius Mouradgea dOhsson and Abraham Constantin dOhsson, are well known by Swedish historians.

http://sv.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armenier_i_Sverige#Armenier_i_Sverige_p.C3.A5_1500-talet

Ett flertal armenier kom med Karl XII under 1700-talet, efter hans vistelse i Osmanska riket. Dessa brukar benämnas "fordringsägarna" och bestod av armenier, greker och judar. Av de armenier som kom med Karl XII finns det fortfarande ättlingar i Sverige. En av ättlingarna till armenierna är Betty Hegg (född som Hallberg). Betty föddes 1785 och växte upp på en gård i trakten av Vänersborg.

Ulf
2010-06-02, 16:50
Ah, the great King Charles the XII. So honoured by the likes of Ulf, despite the fact that he was everything but Nazi. He even brought wogs to Sweden. At least a few of them settled here and impregnated blonde Swedish women. I thought Ulf was against that? :lol:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armenians_in_Sweden#History

http://sv.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armenier_i_Sverige#Armenier_i_Sverige_p.C3.A5_1500-talet

The foul finn moderator going off topic. How moderate. This is the suomiforum can't you see? But i guess your post is ok since Finland's been swedish longer than it's been an independent nation.

Karhunkynsi
2010-06-02, 17:01
Ulf the nutter. Gypsies came to Finland from Sweden. I doubt there even are Tatars in Sweden, there are only some 1.500 Tatars in Finland.

Karhunkynsi
2010-06-02, 17:06
This was a controversial thing to do for a "western" nation in 1925. While Sweden, England and Germany had institutions where racial biology was studied and thoughts of "protecting the own race" were born, the finns went the opposite way and greeted tatars with open arms.

Are you really sure you want to compare number of muslims in Finland and Sweden ? Tatars are good folk. Tatars of Finland fought against commies in WW2.

Aila
2010-06-02, 17:09
Ulf P.S.

aeon wrote about the Swedish-Tatar alliance here:
https://www.forumbiodiversity.com/showthread.php?t=2351

Maybe you would like to discuss this Tatar question with him, eh!

Azvarohi
2010-06-02, 17:11
Nordic people love muslims. Soon Russia will be bordered by both "The Islamic Republic of Al-Ultimah Thuliyya", Central Asia and the Caucasian muslims.

Eldritch
2010-06-02, 17:18

Background: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finnish_Tatars

According to that link, the Finnis Tatar population is aboiut 800. What, pray tell, is the number of Muslims in Sweden?

It is also worth mentioning that Tatars follow the so-called Hanafi school of Islam, which is quite liberal and progressive compared to mainstream Islam. Not that you would understand anything about any of that.

Eldritch
2010-06-02, 17:27
:lol: There are not only 800 muslims in Finland. There are other muslims than tatars as well. The topic isn't muslims in Sweden and Finland but Finlands love for their mongoloid brothers. Finns pretend to be the nordic, pure outpost while you're just a buncha mongs and swedified ex-mongs.

If the topic is not Finnish Tatars, or the number of Muslims in Finland or Sweden, why post that link in the first place? I'm sure a superior Nordic übermensch like you could easily find more appropriate Wikipedia articles to illustrate your point. ;)

Motörhead Remember Me
2010-06-02, 17:32
a) Finland never belonged to Russia or was part of Russia, Czar of Russian Empire was Grand Duke of Finland. Finland was autonymous entity (Grand Duchy) with Czar as supreme ruler. Finland had own senate, own laws and even own currency. Military was mainly Finnish too. Russians needed to apply for visa to visit Finland. There was no large mixing with Russians during that period. Some Tatars and Russians did move to Finland back then but their numbers werent really that high. Max few thousends.

And Russian trade was subject to customs, so there was naturally a well guarded border too.

I've read a couple of books by foreign travellers (i.e. French Xavier Marmier) in 19th century Finland and they described a country separated from Russia in every sense, language, religion, customs, postal service, administration e.t.c.

Most hilarious is how Marmier describes his travel from Finland to St Petersburg. He notices a dramatic difference when his "reliable, honest and servile Finnish horsemen" are changed at the border to ""Rude Russian horsemen, of who knows what race".

---------- Post added 2010-06-02 at 16:39 ----------

Ulf the nutter. Gypsies came to Finland from Sweden. I doubt there even are Tatars in Sweden, there are only some 1.500 Tatars in Finland.

Ulf is so ignorant it must hurt being Ulf. Typical gipsy surnames in Finland are all Swedish; Lindroos, Hagert, Palm, Grönstrand.... And Gipsies are simply Gipsies. In Finland too.

---------- Post added 2010-06-02 at 16:41 ----------

Yes, that Tatar soldier looks absolutely stunning!

Karhunkynsi: I meant that part of my family only became members of Sweden-Finland 1617
http://fi.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suomen_rajamuutokset

Ulf:
Roma people arrivals:

1512 to Sweden

1559 to Ahvenanmaa

1580 to Finland

Actually, the Swedes outlawed gipsies and the only place they were left in peace was in Finland.

Tuohikirje
2010-06-02, 17:35
Finnish Mishar Tatars are allegedly descendants of Finnic Mescherans, but have changed their language.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Volga_Tatars

Mişär or Mishar Tatars are a group of Volga Tatars. They stemmed from a mixture of Burtas and another people of Kipchak descent, populating Mishar Yurt in the Middle Oka River area and Meschiora. They then received a further admixture consisting of the local Finno-Ugric and Slavic tribes. They speak a Western dialect of the Tatar language. Originally they lived in Tambov, Penza, Ryazan oblasts of Russia, and in Mordovia, some western districts of Tatarstan. Later, after the fall of Kazan, some of them resettled in the east, in Southern Tatarstan and Bashkortostan, where they are known as Meshcheryaks, plus in Finland.

http://www.filepie.us/?title=Meshchera

Motörhead Remember Me
2010-06-02, 17:45
One must be aware of that the people of Finland, and northwestern Russia are to some extent mixed because the old Russian governmnets (Finland once belonged to Russia) sometimes moved around peoples which led to some mixing. For example both so called tatars, people of central Asian descendancy and even Manchurians were moved to Finland, and we know of at least som mixing with the locals. So if some Finlanders or Sami look different one shall not be too surprised.

Manchurians in Finland? Wow. Totally unknown part of Finnish history...

I'm sorry, you are wrong here.

Karhunkynsi
2010-06-02, 17:47
Manchurians in Finland? Wow. Totally unknown part of Finnish history...

I'm sorry, you are wrong here.

Actually it is not. During Russian-Japanese war (mainly fought at Korea and Manchuria) some pow's were indeed transferred to Finland. Their numbers were low tho'. War was short and after that they were expelled. Expansion work of Helsinki sewer system was done by these pows.

Tuohikirje
2010-06-02, 17:49
For Ulf :lol:

Charles fled to Turkey, where he persuaded Sultan Ahmed III to declare war (1710) on Russia

http://www.infoplease.com/ce6/people/A0811458.html

Motörhead Remember Me
2010-06-02, 17:50
Are you really sure you want to compare number of muslims in Finland and Sweden ? Tatars are good folk. Tatars of Finland fought against commies in WW2.

:thumbsup:Tatars are lightyears better for Finland than Finlandswedes like PTG... Hell, our jews and gipsies are far better than his sort!:thumbsup:

Viking
2010-06-02, 17:50
Some posts about Tatars and Gypsies merged from here (https://www.forumbiodiversity.com/showthread.php?t=876).

/ Moderator

Balder
2010-06-02, 19:14

What is wrong with having alliances with Turks or anyone more when there is a geopolitical interest on both sides?

Ah, the great King Charles the XII. So honoured by the likes of Ulf, despite the fact that he was everything but Nazi.

How Karl XII was a Nazi?:whoco:

He even brought wogs to Sweden. At least a few of them settled here and impregnated blonde Swedish women. I thought Ulf was against that? :lol:

They were not more than thirty diplomats and coming along with their families, it is spoken geopolitics!

Pallantides
2010-06-02, 19:18
What is wrong with having alliances with Turks or anyone more when there is a geopolitical interest on both sides?

Never said it was wrong now did I?

Viking
2010-06-02, 19:20
How Karl XII was a Nazi?:whoco:

I wrote that he was everything but a Nazi. That means being the opposite.

They were not more than thirty diplomats and coming along with their families, it is spoken geopolitics!

I never wrote how many they were. :p

Motörhead Remember Me
2010-06-02, 20:00
Besides Turks are nice, that's why I want Turkey in Europe union, according to Carl Bildt, they will buy more of our Saab and Bofors products. Sweden is a strong supporter of Turkey in Europe union, which in fact is just a union of interests, and if they actually buy our products and increase trade with us, yes I want them in the EU.

I have to agree. Turks I've dealt with have been mostly nice and Istanbul is a place I could even imagine to live in.

With Turkey in the EU, we can have a strong front against the Balkans, the Pope and his boylovers association, Israeli shit heads and Cyprus... I hate Cyprus. Cyprus is wrong.

---------- Post added 2010-06-02 at 19:01 ----------

Näh Palla, sometimes you are sarcastic dumb boy always trying to defame Sweden, I thought that you were part Swedish, maybe the your better genes!

The PTG syndrome? Defaming the origin of his own genes....

Nah, Pallantides is much nicer.

Balder
2010-06-02, 21:12
Back to topic...

In 1925, the first Islamic congregation (Finlandiya Islam Cemaati = Finnish Islamic Congregation) was founded. Finland was thus the first Western European country to officially recognise an Islamic congregation. An act on the freedom of religion had been adopted in 1922. Today, the congregation has mosques in Helsinki and Järvenpää.

I think that this is not historically true or accurate, I've read that Bosniaks in Vienna at the turn of the nineteenth century to the twentieth century, were whom opened the first official Muslim congregation in a Western country..

Austria is unique among Western European countries insofar as it has granted Muslims the status of a recognized religious community. This dates back to the times following Austria-Hungary's annexation of Bosnia and Herzegovina in 1878.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_Austria

Motörhead Remember Me
2010-06-02, 21:28
I think that this is not historically true or accurate,

This is true. It was the first to be officially recognised by a European government.

---------- Post added 2010-06-02 at 20:30 ----------

This message is hidden because Zupan is on your ignore list.

And a pussy with VD is more entertaining than a Milan "Zupan" Stankovic.

Tuohikirje
2010-06-02, 22:36
Is it just me or did Zupan and Ulf just disappear to bitspace :lol:.

'Strong muslim turkic bond' quite far from the truth, Finnish Tatar community like mentioned around 800 people.

Motörhead Remember Me
2010-06-02, 22:39
Is it just me or did Zupan and Ulf just disappear to bitspace :lol:.

'Strong muslim turkic bond' quite far from the truth, Finnish Tatar community like mentioned around 800 people.

Wow. That's less muslims than in Ulfs neighbourhood. That's a rock solid bond...

Karhunkynsi
2010-06-02, 22:43
I am very interested about post-Hunnic Turkic-states of East Europe and current Central Asia too. I doubt that still classifies as strong bond.

Viking
2010-06-02, 22:44
Alright, Viking has been putting up with quite some time deleting all nonsense in this thread. Bonds with Turks and Tatars is the topic. Pallantides portraying Swedes as feminine, Swedes "stealing pussy from the Norwegians", Mongoloid input in Finnish gene pool, Ulf's phenotype etc is not.

/ Moderator

Pallantides
2010-06-02, 22:59
Pallantides portraying Swedes as feminine, Swedes

It was just poking fun at a stereotype and on another forum unrelated to forumbiodiversity , besides I'm not exactly the most 'masculine' looking guy myself, maybe I fall into that "pretty boy" category also:ashamed:

Viking
2010-06-02, 23:08
Yuor local Djenghis Khan erased my reply(3rd time now)

And I will keep deleting them as long as you include lots of ad hominems (or any ad hominem actually).

/ Moderator

Ulf
2010-06-02, 23:14
I have the day off tomorrow, mongol "vikinG", how long will you be here?
(5th time)here i go again, lappid ginger toakirje:
Charles asked the turks for help so we could save your sorry asses, someone has to babysit our eastern half of mudd.
If it weren't for russian and swedish armies always passing through Saamisuomi, you'd still look like your brothers; the chinamen.

And MRM can dream of being nordic. hes a fat baltid mongolian who hates scandinavia and has inferiority complex for not being a scandinavian.

Tuohikirje
2010-06-02, 23:15
Charles asked the turks for help so we could save your sorry asses, someone has to babysit our eastern half of mudd.

Finland has never been eastern half of anything, parts of it were under a common ruler, which happened to be Swedish Kings at the time and this all was due to natural development in Scandinavia (said thousands of times before, due to trade, close contacts, military alliances Finns and Swedes, spread of christianisation from the west, modern administration models etc.) Unions were formed and broken (Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Finland). South of Sweden was Denmark.

Charles fled. Great Northern War and Battle of Poltava 1709.

Charles himself escaped to Turkish Moldavia, and remained in Turkey until 1714. In the meantime, Russian and her allies were free to dismember the Swedish empire.

Finns had no interest in this war and therefore the 'Swedish Empire' was crushed. No Finns to fight for their own cause, no victory.

http://www.historyofwar.org/articles/wars_greatnorthern.html

AND.

Finnic commanders were on Peter the Great's army against 'the Swedish army'. I hopefully will find the source here again.

ps

Found Peter the Great's (Emperor) sons Finnish mistress so far :lol:.

Ulf
2010-06-02, 23:34
Finland has never been eastern half of anything
Finns had no interest in this war and therefore the 'Swedish Empire' was crushed. No Finns to fight for their own cause, no victory.

http://www.historyofwar.org/articles/wars_greatnorthern.html

Yes, it's been the eastern half of Sverige longer than it's been independent. All "your" nobility is swedish.

Maybe you should go and shop for shoes with PowerPaw instead of dealing wiht history because at this, you're a total failure, of course "finns" participated in the battle, they fought on the swedish side, of course. Finland didn't have it's own army at this time, so all finnish men joined the swedish army. You complete lappidiot.

Finnic commanders were on Peter the Great's army against 'the Swedish army'. I hopefully will find the source here again.
Yes, the kalmyks were on Russias side, that's true.

Karhunkynsi
2010-06-02, 23:39
All "your" nobility is swedish.

There is no nobility in Republic. Hope you follow us soon into modernity.

Tuohikirje
2010-06-02, 23:46
Yes, it's been the eastern half of Sverige longer than it's been independent. All "your" nobility is swedish.

Finland is Finland. Sweden is Sweden. Sweden has not been 'a modern state' any longer than Finland, since these were in a Union.

Nobility is Dutch, Scandinavian, Russian origin like many princely families in Russia are Finnish. Not to mention England and Sweden...and yes. No jurassicparklike kingdoms in Finland in 2010.

Ulf
2010-06-02, 23:51
Finland is Finland. Sweden is Sweden. Sweden has not been 'a modern state' any longer than Finland, since these were in a Union.

Nobility is Dutch, Scandinavian, Russian origin like many princely families in Russia are Finnish. Not to mention England and Sweden...and yes. No jurassicparklike kingdoms in Finland in 2010.
Finland is Finland, just like Götaland; a part of Sweden, Suomi on the otherhand is what you call your landstrip.
Lol, we weren't in a union you idiot. Finnish men joined the swedish army, we ruled you.

The nobility isn't finnish, it's (indo)european, that's what's important to point out.

Tuohikirje
2010-06-02, 23:56
This message is hidden because Ulf is on your ignore list.

Your messages could be viewed only due to mercy and single occassions.

Have to fight my way among slavs in southern Europe to work in the morning. Not an easy task.

Ulf
2010-06-03, 00:00
Your messages could be viewed only due to mercy and single occassions.

Have to fight my way among slavs in southern Europe to work in the morning. Not an easy task.

The only thing for finns to do when you have no lies to reply with anymore. Lappidiot.

You humiliated yourself in this thread, showing your lack of historical knowledge. Leave the forum.

Kyte
2010-06-03, 00:08
I've enjoyed reading your failed attempt at creating animosity between the Turks and Finns Ulf.

The neutrality between Kyte and the finns on our forums is not voluntary for the mongol feeling of brotherhood is deeply rooted in the soul of the finnic.

Firstly it is plain stupid that you find 'neutrality' between two nations on a forum abnormal and announce a 'bond'. I do like the Finnish members on this forum because they:

A) Are intelligent and make positive input
B) They dislike you (Ulf) and Zupan
C) They don't adhere to ridiculous middle age ideologies like yourself and your boyfriend

Not because of one of your ridiculous claims.

Your unintelligent little plot didn't even make it passed the first post and I hope in future you will be as stupid as now so that your silly little scheming won't cause any conflict.

Karhunkynsi
2010-06-03, 00:15
we ruled you.

Which royal family were you from again ? I didnt know I'm speaking with a Vasa (last true royal family) or from those horrible Palatinate-Zweibrückens (photo attached) ? Certainly not from Bernadottes as these have never ruled Finland. If I recall right, like I do, they infact where made royals of Sweden same time Alexander I became the Grand Duke of Finland... Thank Napoleon Bonaparte for insulting Sweden and placing son of a bucket manufacturer as king. Roflmao. We atleast got a proper Czar :D

The nobility isn't finnish, it's (indo)european, that's what's important to point out.

Last time dimwit, there is no nobility in Republic.

Tuohikirje
2010-06-03, 00:57
OT.

Nobility (when there was nobility) from all directions everywhere. There were Finns of course, I found them immediately. Ulf is an (indo)-european liar with compulsive PTGish agenda.

This family had it's roots and title in the 13th century Germany. Not a very noble person, instead very Finnish. :lol:

Gustav Wrede af Elimä eli Parkanon paroni (13. huhtikuuta 1853 Vaasa – 23. lokakuuta 1939 Tenhola) oli Parkanossa asunut kansanomainen aatelismies ja originelli joka toimi Parkanon hoitoalueen metsänhoitajana 1893-1918 ja asui eläkkeellä ollessaankin Parkanossa.

Hänen isänsä oli Vaasan läänin maaherra Carl Gustaf Wrede ja yksi hänen sisaristaan oli vankien ystävä Mathilda Wrede. Hän valmistui metsänhoitajaksi Evon metsäopistosta vuonna 1878.

Paroni tunnettiin pitkästä parrastaan ja tukastaan sekä askeettisista elämäntavoistaan, sotilaselämän ihailusta ja voimakkaasta isänmaallisuudesta. Hän osallistui myös aktiivisesti Parkanon suojeluskuntatoimintaan.

Parkanon paronilla oli tapana pukeutua hyvin yksinkertaisesti - hän käytti sarkavaatteita ja pieksuja, päässä hänellä oli Väinämöisen lakki ja selässä tuohikontti. Viimeisinä vuosinaan hän käytti kuitenkin suojeluskuntapukua näiden asusteiden sijaan.

Ulf
2010-06-03, 01:31
OT.

Nobility (when there was nobility) from all directions everywhere. There were Finns of course, I found them immediately. Ulf is an (indo)-european liar with compulsive PTGish agenda.

This family had it's roots and title in the 13th century Germany. Not a very noble person, instead very Finnish. :lol:

Not a single finnish nobility-line is overwelmingly finnic. Instead it's very very (indo)european, including Wrede.
But keep showing off you historical handicap, finns didn't fight in the swedish army at Poltava :lol: according to you, you dumb excuse of a human.

Viking
2010-06-03, 05:46
Thread closed due to being derailed a long time ago.

/ Moderator