Phenotype
    KN, Atlantid
    Politics
    Philosophy
    Religion
    Lead by Example
    United States Poland Germany Sweden

Default Male Hierarchy

As every single person on Earth should know by now… Males form very strict social Hierarchies within any given 'Group'. If there exists a group (of males) then the males instantly will form a Hierarchy according to his own respective 'Standing' within the Hierarchy. Females may portray a similar type of Hierarchy, but, mostly is not comparable or compatible with Male Hierarchy.

The Male Hierarchy operates as follows:

AA (Alpha-Alpha)
    AB (Alpha-Beta)
    BB (Beta-Beta)
    G (Gamma)
    D (Delta)
    O (Omega)
    AO (Alpha-Omega)

The Absolute 'leader' is the Alpha (AA) Male. Depending on the particular country, society, or human tribe/civilization… the Alpha Male is the one "Responsible" for all domestic & foreign affairs. For example in the US, the US President (current: Barack Obama) is the Alpha (AA) Male as he controls & represents the "Responsibility" and Welfare of all US citizens. In other countries throughout the world, Warlords, Drug Czars, Presidents, Tyrants, Kings, Emperors, etc. all can take this position as Alpha (AA) Male. All other males are 'below' or 'inferior' to this individual. Law/Justice also becomes represented –as– the Alpha Male himself. He really does not need to 'follow' the law, per se. He only needs to 'follow' the law otherwise potential rivals, Alpha-Beta males, will attempt to point-out his Hypocrisy, and thus Weakness, and thus topple the current Alpha-Alpha male from power.

The Alpha-Beta (AB) Males are the "ones-in-waiting". For example, if the institution were Monarchical then Alpha-Beta Males wold be the ones with direct blood-relation to the King/Queen, a brother, an uncle, a son, etc. These are the ones "closest" to the AA Male, and thus, closest to the pinnacle of (politickal) power.

The Beta-Beta Males are the "Followers" of Mankind. They are in relative positions of social power and affluence, but, nothing severe enough to constitute Remembering. For example, in sporting tournaments & competitions, fans largely forget who comes in #2. Because people don't care about anybody except #1, the Alpha-Alpha (superior) male. Beta males fulfill very important positions throughout society, and are ardent defenders of 'Society', but necessarily are not "upwardly mobile" males. A police captain/chief is a good example of a Beta-Beta male. He has relative, regional power, but nothing severe/important enough "to Remember" through the annals of human history. This is not to say that… Beta-Beta males are unimportant. Because they actually are very important! These are the types most 'devout' and 'loyal' to "The System" or "The Man" or "The Status-Quo". Those who call themselves 'Liberals' and 'Conservatives' are Beta-Beta males. Because they are part of a "party/group", and fervently defend their group, but will not "disrupt" the group cohesion. These types most ardently back Moral Dogmas, Religious Sentiments, and Traditionalist Logical Fallacies (appealing to tradition).

Gamma Males are the "lesser" males of society, not quite "nameless" but almost so. These are the "grunts" and "cannon fodder" of human history. The "Average Joe" types. At this stage, Gamma Males comprise the vast majority of (large) societies and go-along with group consensus. Democracy most-appeals to Gamma Males because the fact that their vote "counts as equal" is all that ever matters to them. They are not in relative positions of power, per se, like a Police Captain/Chief, but they are necessary and useful men/males. Within any given army, basic cadets/soldiers are "Gamma Males". Gamma Males define the "Average Intelligence" of any given group/population.

Delta Males are the "unwanted" males of society: whether unhealthy, deviant, non-productive, lazy, stupid, diseased, anarchic, etc. The thing with Delta Males usually coincides with their general "ugliness" or lack of Charisma to women… as well as other men. Simply speaking, nobody "wants to be around" Delta Males. Thus Delta Males are prone to crime, rape, and more 'Nihilistic', self-hating trends or ideologies. FOB immigrants is another good example of Delta Males… Because these are males potentially flooding male mate-competition for females. And they are easy prey for all else to "bully". Foreignness = Ugliness, to small & large groups. Delta Males must overcome large (or impossible) social barriers in order to integrate into a preformed, cohesive group/society/population.

Omega Males are "loners" and "individualists". These are rare/anomalous, perhaps "artistic" or "eccentric" types of males. They can act as both insider/outsider, but usually outsiders. Foreign Spies are good examples of Omega Males or what an Omega Male would do. Men who go off and "live in the woods alone" are also good examples of Omega Males. Omega Males either want, or do not want, their solitude. Some (or most) are excluded by males existing within any system. But the distinguishing marker between Omega Male and Delta Male is that an Omega male potentially is "wanted" or has practical skills necessary to a society. Or perhaps the Omega Males simply "do not want to become a part of society X or Y". Perhaps these are 'Idealist' types.

Alpha-Omega Males portray a strong balance between 'Leader' and 'Follower'. This type potentially is as rare as Alpha-Alpha males or Alpha-Beta males. There are fewer of these types. The Alpha-Omega male is most-valuable to a society because he can take the actively and easily take the position of Leader, or Follower, and transition between the two without any difficult whatsoever. But, for an Alpha-Alpha male, or Alpha-Beta male, these are types who generally resent Following or becoming subservient to one-another. So in this case, an Alpha-Alpha male can never tolerate anything less than #1 position. Alpha-Alpha males face two direct threats from fellow insiders (Alpha Beta males) and outsiders (Alpha Omega males).

I broadly want to define these types because I believe they should explain & describe 'maleness' both inside & outside of humanity itself, even in other mammalian groups. Furthermore, it doesn't matter how big an actual group (of people) are… whether there are 10, 100, or 1000000000 men… there will be a direct proportion of correlative types as to the population. In other words, in a small group of 10 Theives, there would be one Alpha-Alpha male of course (the Leader), and 9 subordinate/inferior males. Some of these maybe AB males, or BB males, or D males, or 1 or 2 Omega or Alpha-Omega males, etc. It depends on which types are most conducive to the function of the group itself.

For example, in a group of soliders, it is best to have one AA male, one AB male, and the rest BB males with no exceptions. This way there is one leader, one replacement leader, and all the other soldiers follow orders to the letter, without question. If there were an Omega male in this group then he may go AWOL or do something stupid, comprising the group-integrity itself. Thus an Omega male does not 'fit' into conscripted armies per se. An Omega male within an army would best be suited to frontier reconnaissance, scouting, spying, or espionage. Since he is the "individualist" of the group.

In a group the size of China, for example, there will exist many, many types of different males. The larger the population size, there exists increased competition between AA and AB males for "One Ruler".

In fact I believe this fact drives Evolution itself.

Because as a group survives, adapts, and flourishes within a limited environment, with limited resources, expanded reproduction occurs. Reproduction occurs corresponding to success. And the more success, the more reproduction, and thus exponential competition for AA status corresponding to the peak number of its population. Thus, the more males exist within any given society, the more competition (infighting) occurs in order to gain that "top spot" of AA. This drives evolution through male-competition (for female mating rites).

As an extended proposition…

There cannot exist any male group without an AA male. Even if there were a group of 1 male and 99 females then the male would assume AA male position regardless of his previous delineation/tendency. This is because Male Hierarchy directly corresponds to female sexual access, competition, and mating-rites.

This Male Hierarchy mostly goes 'unspoken' because nobody wants to admit his (inferior) position within a group. But it does exist. In fact, women find men perplexing because females actually do not understand this (biological) fact, at all. Women fully do not cognize/understand that they-themselves are the "objects" becoming fought-over. And thus Male Hierarchy itself forms around their sexual predisposition.

Females intuitively and instinctively find the AA Male "hot" regardless of what he actually looks like. In fact looks don't matter at all, compared to the (politickal) power wielded by the AA male himself. He has the capacity to inflict Violence against (all) others, including the females, without Retribution. In fact, females 'hurt' and 'beaten' by an AA male, causing Resent, actively look for AB or BB males, and urge them to 'fight' the AA male due to such underlying Resentment. This is why it is unwise to upset/injure females while maintaining AA male position. Because she (unconsciously) will urge other males to "replace" you.

Again, people almost never speak of these things because they (often) admit positions of relative inferiority, regarding both males & females. For example, in a group of 500 men & women, there obviously will exist 1 AA male, and thus 499 'inferiors'. But even the lesser males have "Pride" and don't want to see themselves as "inferior". And to mention this (Male Hierarchy) socially is taboo. Perhaps it is even more taboo for females, since, many females are almost "forced" into "settling-down" with non-AA males. The AA male essentially has absolute mating rites within the group, and, can 'usurp' any female he wants at any given time. But with this expanded sexual 'choice' of the AA male, he has "leftover" women depending on the size of the group. These women/females get "doled-out" to "lesser" males. The uglier the woman, the more she likely is "passed-over" by the AA male, and, becomes "appropriated" by an AB male (next) and then a BB male (next), and so-on down the ladder/hierarchy.

Delta males obviously receive 1, or 0 females. Delta males are "desperate" because their social status within the 'group' is very tenuous. Often, the one and only choice a Delta Male has is to "wait". And this may very well mean he goes his whole life without sex, without being wanted/desired for sex, or another common approach, becoming a Homosexual. Delta Males are homosexuals because they are "cut-out" by society itself as 'unworthy' of female sexual access. The actual biological mechanics of this, sociologically speaking, obviously is very complex. Because, since this fact (of life) is so taboo… it becomes very difficult to study without hurting people's feelings. It may very well be Offensive to call somebody a "Beta" male when that exactly is what he is (within a given group).

Furthermore, to describe and explain the sociological 'Science' behind Male Hierarchy also causes great concern/trauma in predicting human behaviors itself. In other words, if Scientists could study the Psychological associations corresponding to Group Status, and Genetic Disposition, then it theoretically is possible to see trends of Male Hierarchy within Genes themselves. In other words, it is not a stretch of the imagination to hypothesize (and conclude), that, Socio-Biology within large populations directly correspond to distinct genetic & psychological types "predisposed" for such & such social statuses and positions of (politickal) power.

All one has to do to prove this sociological function is study the trends how and why Alpha-Alpha males rise-to-power, stay-in-power, and become usurped-from-power given any politickal, state organization, corresponding to any particular population size.

Regarding 'Ethny', social divisions by Ethnic-Genetic background… it becomes much more obvious, that, an "outsider" male who looks nothing-alike a particular Ethny obviously cannot usurp the AA male of the Ethny. Because he cannot become integrated into the group without "looking-alike" the group-itself.

This fact becomes portrayed all through Biological Lifeforms across the Earth. Any male of any biological specie/genus only correlates to the mating habits of his particular grouping. And therefore!!! ~ males directly correspond to a group according to their 'Ethny' or 'Race' or 'Specie', from the beginning.
    A Finngolian barbarian reaches his intellectual capacity and exposes his true nature:
    Quote Originally Posted by Motörhead Remember Me View Post
    You're so wrong, you should be shot.
    Anthro Info: European Haplogroup Spreads
    Quote Originally Posted by Unome's Eurogenes DIY 2.0 View Post
    47.07% Western European
    35.58% Northeast European
    7.59% West Asian
    5.20% East Mediterranean

2.88% Volga-Ural
    1.46% Middle-Eastern
    0.22% N/A
    jr1 wrote: …if a pig's born in a stable is it a horse?
    Wickedgirl wrote: In my personal opinion only radical feminists really want absolute gender equality. Normal women don't, they want to be women …what I believe in is the very essence of femininity.
    Acquisitorz wrote: Is a chain made of gold a nice chain when its placed to restrict your brain?
    Archangel wrote: The meek shall inherit the Earth… because the strong shall inherit the Stars!
    Wojewoda wrote: Burqas are for women, what guns are for men: Great Equalizer.
    Kwestos wrote: I don't know what a commie is to be honest. A kid of a rich lawyer in New York who wants to be cool, or a desperate peasant in Bolivia who protests because government stole his land…

All words are,
    Are infectious,
    Affections.

2. # ADS
    Advertisement bot

Established Member
    Wut
    Last Online
    2018-01-14 @ 05:53
    R1b1b2a1a
    mtDNA
    H10

I feel like I can be anyone of these types pending on the mood I am in that day. Is that a problem?

Established Member
    Last Online
    2015-03-30 @ 21:41
    Y-DNA
    R1a
    mtDNA
    U4b
    Race
    Europid
    Metaethnos
    Prussian/Slavic
    Ethnicity
    New World White
    Phenotype
    KN, Atlantid
    Politics
    Philosophy
    Religion
    Lead by Example

Quote Originally Posted by mdou3 View Post
    I feel like I can be anyone of these types pending on the mood I am in that day. Is that a problem?
    It depends on which group you're in and/or associate with.

At my employment, I'm a Beta Male or perhaps Alpha-Beta because I was offered to become Manager but turned it down (not offered enough salary). So I'm a follower of the group, defend the management, and try hard not to dispute authority (except when absolutely necessary).

It really depends on the type of group, situation, society, etc.

You may very well be an "Alpha-Alpha" amongst a group of 3-4 close friends and an Omega male within another (larger) group of 1000 males. See?

The main objective in utilizing this 'scheme' of hierarchy is to first delineate a particular group (of males) and its corresponding constitution/institution.

Oh and another thing, thanks for reminding me…

Yes you are correct ~ depending on "how you feel", and within small groups, your position very well can change from day-to-day or week-to-week. However I suspect, the larger the group/society/population, the more difficult it is to move 'up' the male hierarchy, but it's always easy to drop straight-down to the 'bottom' and become excluded. Within a small group 3-10 people, you very well may change positions from time-to-time. Also young people and teenagers, or post-adolescents usually are "identifying" which types they most fit-into. Some people simply 'prefer' where they are within any given hierarchy and do not want to 'move'. Everybody would "like to" become top of the hierarchy and food chain, but truth & reality is, that requires tremendous amounts of work, resources, and violence. You essentially cannot reach the top of some circles without murder/crime.
    Last edited by Unome; 2011-04-27 at 23:54.
    A Finngolian barbarian reaches his intellectual capacity and exposes his true nature:
    47.07% Western European
    7.59% West Asian
    5.20% East Mediterranean

2.88% Volga-Ural
    1.46% Middle-Eastern
    0.22% N/A
    Wickedgirl wrote: In my personal opinion only radical feminists really want absolute gender equality. Normal women don't, they want to be women …what I believe in is the very essence of femininity.
    Acquisitorz wrote: Is a chain made of gold a nice chain when its placed to restrict your brain?
    Archangel wrote: The meek shall inherit the Earth… because the strong shall inherit the Stars!
    Kwestos wrote: I don't know what a commie is to be honest. A kid of a rich lawyer in New York who wants to be cool, or a desperate peasant in Bolivia who protests because government stole his land…

All words are,
    Are infectious,
    Affections.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Unome For This Useful Post:

mdou3 (2011-04-27)

Established Member
    Wut
    Last Online
    2018-01-14 @ 05:53
    R1b1b2a1a
    mtDNA
    H10

Quote Originally Posted by Unome View Post
    It depends on which group you're in and/or associate with.

At my employment, I'm a Beta Male or perhaps Alpha-Beta because I was offered to become Manager but turned it down (not offered enough salary). So I'm a follower of the group, defend the management, and try hard not to dispute authority (except when absolutely necessary).

It really depends on the type of group, situation, society, etc.

You may very well be an "Alpha-Alpha" amongst a group of 3-4 close friends and an Omega male within another (larger) group of 1000 males. See?

The main objective in utilizing this 'scheme' of hierarchy is to first delineate a particular group (of males) and its corresponding constitution/institution.
    Ah, I see. Basically anyone has the potential to be the AA pending on the environment he is in.

Established Member
    Last Online
    2015-03-30 @ 21:41
    Y-DNA
    R1a
    mtDNA
    U4b
    Race
    Europid
    Metaethnos
    Prussian/Slavic
    Ethnicity
    New World White
    Phenotype
    KN, Atlantid
    Politics
    Philosophy
    Religion
    Lead by Example

Quote Originally Posted by mdou3 View Post
    Ah, I see. Basically anyone has the potential to be the AA pending on the environment he is in.
    Yes, pending the environment… in large populations (>1000000 people), not everybody obviously can become "AA" per se. Because that would leave 999,999 other "potential challengers". And not everybody is interested in fighting for top position. Some (or most) are very content and 'Secure' with their semi-permanent standing. I figure, the longer you live and adjust to social-life, the more people's personal psychology "fits-into" a pattern.

In other words, people become "comfortable" being in their position, even at the lower end. Moving 'up' is always difficult and moving 'down' is always easy. In fact, at any time a male can "leave" the group, becoming Omega, and excluded. But people generally frown on this because Loyalty is a virtue of all social groupings. People want to depend on one-another, to develop Trust. Omega males are distrusted because who knows if they'll stay or go?
    47.07% Western European
    7.59% West Asian
    5.20% East Mediterranean

2.88% Volga-Ural
    1.46% Middle-Eastern
    0.22% N/A

All words are,
    Are infectious,
    Affections.