2010-05-31 @ 01:57
    R1b1a (R-V88)
    mtDNA
    U5a2b
    Phenotype
    Atlantid
    France Portugal Galicia

Default Info regarding R1b1a V-88

Could I also by chance have a copy of the study?

i am R1b1a V-88 or R1b1* and would like to know more about this yDNA haplogroup

Kind Regards,
    Phil

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Lancelot For This Useful Post:

Rochefaton (2010-05-23)

3. # ADS
    Advertisement bot

QBQ Banned
    Last Online
    2010-07-14 @ 01:51
    Race
    Caucasian
    Phenotype
    Cromagnid
    Metaethnos
    Slavic Galicia Polska
    Ethnicity
    Polish Catholic
    Phenotype
    Cro Magnon man
    Politics
    Conservative
    Religion
    PolishSlav Nationalist
    Poland Poland Volhynia United States Serbia coat of arms Slovakia

I think R1b1a in Central Africa is strange. They say it entered Africa from West Asia.

I have long found it rather Strange in how R1b1a fits in with J1 & E Haplogroups.

When I looked at Egypt, Vs Nubians vs Hausa in Sudan.

Apparently Egyptians had Higher E of the E1b1b. Nubians had mostly J1 & Huasa of Sudan had mostly R1b1a

I always found this strange almost like the R1b1a people were in Africa before the J1 in Nubia & that the J1 in Nubia were in Africa before the Egyptian E1b1b (E) in Egypt.

I thought myself it seemed almost as if the E1b1b people in Egypt Plowed (Pushed) Into the Earlier R1b1a & J1 people in Sudan.

Now I found it strange.

Recently I read that some expert Anthropologists / Geneticists believe that the R1b1b may have been a back migration (Obviously)
    But, A Backc Migration in which the E haplogroup people may have been in the same Back Migration.

The fact that the R1b1a are high in Cameroon kind of like they are tucked in to the side.

With R1b1a higher in Cameroon (On the West Coast) Than over towards the East where R1b1a is said to have entered.

I have read some Anthropologists / Geneticists apparently think Haplogroup DE which spawned Haplogroup E may have started in Eurasia likely in South Asia.

That the E Haplogroup may have gone back into Africa as a back migration that also bought the R1b1a & J1 people with them.

When you think of it R1b1a people in Africa are moire tucked in to the Side much like they were pushed. The E people are much more to the East. & North in general.

Haplogroup E (E1b1a & E1b1b) expansion into Southern Africa is often associated with Bantu Expansion.

There is always talk that much of Southern Africa was mostly Like A & B Haplogroups & Mostly Capoid people before Bantu people (More E1b1a) started pushing downward.

I am wondering if the Bantu Expansion also pushed the R1b1a people back over into Cameroon as well?

What I find interesting is that North & West Africa actually have a Genetic Diversity similar to that of the Arabian Penisula.
    Where High E1b1a people are in Western Africa.
    While the Cameroon (Chadic speaking people with a higher level of R1b1a tend to have a higher Genetic diversity iit seems than are West Afircans.

If the R1b1a iChadic speakers are a newer arrival than the E1b1a people? then why do the Chadic speakers generally have a higher Genetic Diversity?

I think this supports that the E1b1a people are actually a newer arrival that expanding inward. Especially when parts of the Arabian penisular have a higher genetic diversity than does much of Western Africa. (As Genetic Diversity is generally higher at the start of the expansion of people than at the end of it)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2