Race
    Triracial
    Metaethnos
    Afro-Viking AmerIndian
    Ethnicity
    Black/African American
    Phenotype
    FAIL! Try genetics.
    Sweden African Union(OAS) United States United States Eastern Band Cherokee Cuba

Quote Originally Posted by a_garcia49 View Post
    If his hair was longer, Aaron could've easily passed as Italian or Portuguese.
    I agree. He was Puerto Rican/Italian but he looked mostly Italian to me. Even with closely cropped hair.
    Windows 7 Firefox 52.0

2. The Following User Says Thank You to CWF For This Useful Post:

a_garcia49 (2017-04-21)

Established Member
    Molecular Biologist tauromenion's Avatar
    Last Online
    Today @ 04:34
    R1a1a
    mtDNA
    H
    Race
    Caucasoid
    Phenotype
    Mediterranid
    Politics
    Moderate.
    Italy Sicily-II Greece Portugal Israel Star of David Poland Cape Verde

I've done and said nothing wrong to anyone in this thread. But I have been attacked by people who otherwise don't even talk to me/have not posted in forever and I have reported all the posts. This is ridiculous. Leave me alone and keep me out of it, my opinion was stated but I don't need to be viciously attacked for it.

You're all full of so much hate. Crazy.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by a_garcia49 View Post
    If his hair was longer, Aaron could've easily passed as Italian or Portuguese.
    Italian and Portuguese people differ from one another.
    Mac OS X 10.10.5 Safari 10.0.3

Established Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 04:30
    Q-M3
    mtDNA
    A2
    Ethnicity
    Mexican-American
    Phenotype
    Mestizo
    United States Mexico

Quote Originally Posted by tauromenion View Post
    Italian and Portuguese people differ from one another.
    Of course, but the average American isn't going to tell the difference, they'll both be lumped in the "Swarthy Whites" category to them.
    "Living or dying, it's not a big deal. What we should be concerned about is whether or not we're allowed to crawl to our graves."
    Mac OS X 10.9 Firefox 52.0

The Grand Inquisitor of ABF NixYO's Avatar
    Last Online
    @
    Europid
    Metaethnos
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Swedish
    Politics
    Nationalism
    Religion
    Christianity
    Sweden Finland Kalmar Union Sami Sweden Tre Kronor

One post deleted for violation against rule 2.0) No severe personal attacks, harassment and threats and content that violated rule 1.5) No false rumours removed from another post.

http://www.forumbiodiversity.com/misc.php?do=vsarules

1.5) No false rumours.

Do not spread false rumours about other members you cannot support with evidence. For example, accusing someone to be of different ancestry, sexual orientation and/or religious creed than what said member has acknowledged about himself, is a false rumour, and may lead to infractions or even ban.

[...]

2.0) No severe personal attacks, harassment and threats.

It is allowed to use personal attacks like "idiot", "dumbass", "asshole" and similar derogatory terms, when discussing, against moderators and other members. However, severe personal attacks of a very objectionable nature and excessive harassment, is not allowed. It will lead to infractions, and worst case scenario, ban. Threatening someone will immediately lead to ban. For the sake of keeping it highbrow, try to avoid most insults and keep it civil and courteous. Not only will it lead to a better forum atmosphere, it will also keep you safer from bans and suspensions. No one is interested in your lame flame wars. Threads with a lot of personal attacks may be either closed or moved to the Mordor-section (which is the waste-basket for anti-intellectual threads).

/Bloque de Búsqueda
    “And, furthermore, that some people have a sex life and others don’t just because some are more attractive than others. I wanted to acknowledge that if people don’t have a sex life, it’s not for some moral reason, it’s just because they’re ugly. Once you’ve said it, it sounds obvious, but I wanted to say it.” — Michel Houellebecq
    Linux (Ubuntu) Firefox 52.0

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NixYO For This Useful Post:

Targum (2017-04-21), tauromenion (2017-04-21)

Established Member
    Molecular Biologist
    Last Online
    @
    L3f1b
    Metaethnos
    Senegambia
    Ethnicity
    Kriolu
    Phenotype
    South Saharid Kriola
    Cape Verde African Union(OAS) Guinea-Bissau Senegal

[QUOTE=tauromenion;1292657]I've done and said nothing wrong to anyone in this thread. But I have been attacked by people who otherwise don't even talk to me/have not posted in forever and I have reported all the posts. This is ridiculous. Leave me alone and keep me out of it, my opinion was stated but I don't need to be viciously attacked for it.

You're all full of so much hate. Crazy.

- - - Updated - - -

Italian and Portuguese people differ from one another.[/QUOTE]

Yes... but in New England if tells you he's Portuguese from Fall River no one is going to question him. The same
    If he tells you he's Italian American or even Lebanese. He's generic enough looking. I'm not sure how familiar you are with the Lebanese/Syrians in NE, but most are not swarthier than southern Euros.
    iOS  10.2.1 (iPhone) Safari 10.0

Established Member
    Last Online
    @

Quote Originally Posted by NixYO View Post
    1.5) No false rumours.

Do not spread false rumours about other members you cannot support with evidence. For example, accusing someone to be of different ancestry, sexual orientation and/or religious creed than what said member has acknowledged about himself, is a false rumour, and may lead to infractions or even ban...
    Okay, bit it is still OT. OT content removed.

/Bloque de Búsqueda

Additionally, there is evidence, through admission no less, of a biased agenda (one that has always been obvious anyways) with regards to the negrification of caribbean hispanics, in particular those of puerto rican descent. Despite the plethora of whole-genome analyses conducted on puerto ricans (both stateside and from the island) that suggest otherwise (they are overwhelmingly west eurasian). On more than one occasion this poster has suggested that Aaron Hernandez looked like a "sub-saharan admixed north african?" (Something that has had me quite often confused.) For one, a north african resembling Hernandez would never be seen as being "sub-saharan admixed," certainly not by any other north african, nor by most other world populations. For another, the majority of north africans very rarely carry african admixture exceeding 20 per cent (again, this is information that is readily available to anyone). Even most "admixed" looking north africans are generally within that 20 per cent threshold, being OVERWHELMINGLY west eurasian.

So now I will ask you, assuming that what I am claiming is wholly accurate, and can be backed up by evidentiary support (which it can), who is the one truly in contempt of spreading false rumors?
    Last edited by NixYO; 2017-04-22 at 18:38.
    iOS  10.1.1 (iPad) Safari 10.0

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Tsarcastic For This Useful Post:

Bryan (2017-04-23)

Established Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 01:23
    I1d
    mtDNA
    B2
    Race
    Triracial
    Metaethnos
    Afro-Viking AmerIndian
    Ethnicity
    Black/African American
    Phenotype
    FAIL! Try genetics.
    Sweden African Union(OAS) United States United States Eastern Band Cherokee Cuba

LOL! Frankly, a lot of people on this forum are wound entirely too tight and need to get a life. None of this is that serious.
    Windows 7 Firefox 52.0

11. The Following User Says Thank You to CWF For This Useful Post:

Targum (2017-04-23)

Established Member
    Molecular Biologist tauromenion's Avatar
    Last Online
    Today @ 04:34
    R1a1a
    mtDNA
    H
    Race
    Caucasoid
    Phenotype
    Mediterranid
    Politics
    Moderate.
    Italy Sicily-II Greece Portugal Israel Star of David Poland Cape Verde

Quote Originally Posted by Tsarcastic View Post
    Okay, bit it is still OT. OT content removed.

/Bloque de Búsqueda

Additionally, there is evidence, through admission no less, of a biased agenda (one that has always been obvious anyways) with regards to the negrification of caribbean hispanics, in particular those of puerto rican descent. Despite the plethora of whole-genome analyses conducted on puerto ricans (both stateside and from the island) that suggest otherwise (they are overwhelmingly west eurasian). On more than one occasion this poster has suggested that Aaron Hernandez looked like a "sub-saharan admixed north african?" (Something that has had me quite often confused.) For one, a north african resembling Hernandez would never be seen as being "sub-saharan admixed," certainly not by any other north african, nor by most other world populations. For another, the majority of north africans very rarely carry african admixture exceeding 20 per cent (again, this is information that is readily available to anyone). Even most "admixed" looking north africans are generally within that 20 per cent threshold, being OVERWHELMINGLY west eurasian.

So now I will ask you, assuming that what I am claiming is wholly accurate, and can be backed up by evidentiary support (which it can), who is the one truly in contempt of spreading false rumors?
    Let me make one thing abundantly clear. I am not transgender, so that is a false rumor. Saying that my life may have been happier had I been born female, which I said this because I do not like that I grew up with no father or male friends and thus picked up a lot of feminine mannerisms that I have been made fun of for, does not make me transgender. I have no compulsion to transition to female. Please do not continue to say this about me. Thank you.

Secondly, Hernandez does not look passable in Europe to me. Whether or not I overestimated the SSA is one thing (clearly, his father is mixed European/African so I was at least correct it is there), but that is my opinion and I am entitled to it. You are getting so offended about something that is NOT a big deal.

No one died. The world is not ending. It is an internet forum. Go out and get some fresh air!
    Mac OS X 10.10.5 Safari 10.1

Established Member
    Molecular Biologist
    Last Online
    @
    Dominican
    Religion
    Agnostic

Aaron Hernandez could pass off as a "White" in certain parts of the northeast.
    Windows 10 EdgeHTML 14.14393

Established Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 01:23
    I1d
    mtDNA
    B2
    Race
    Triracial
    Metaethnos
    Afro-Viking AmerIndian
    Ethnicity
    Black/African American
    Phenotype
    FAIL! Try genetics.

The irony of this thread. Turns out the media is now reporting that Aaron Hernandez was a heavy weed user and also may have killed his best friend out of fear that the friend would reveal to his fiancee that Hernandez was bisexual and had a boyfriend from high school. Apparently Hernandez smoked some K2 before he committed suicide and left suicide notes to his fiancee, his daughter and his prison boyfriend.

http://www.newsweek.com/aaron-hernan...-police-587879
    Windows 7 Firefox 52.0

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast