User Tag List

View Poll Results: Are you capable of murder?

Voters
55. You may not vote on this poll
  • No opinon

2 3.64%
  • I dont know myself that well

4 7.27%
  • I would do it for fun if I knew I could get awat

3 5.45%
  • I would do it to possess something (robbery)

1 1.82%
  • I would do it out of revenge

17 30.91%
  • I would do it to protect myself/my relatives/friends

42 76.36%
  • I would do it to save my life at expense of someone else (titanic example)

15 27.27%
  • Something else, please specify.

7 12.73%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread: Are you capable of murder ?1755 days old

QBS Banned
    Molecular Biologist
    Last Online
    2014-02-23 @ 22:51
    Turan
    Ethnicity
    Turk
    China Gokturk Azerbaijan Turkey Kazakhstan Turkmenistan Iran Timurid dynasty

Quote Originally Posted by aregint View Post
    Ok, "in my point of view it is worse to be raped".

I prefer to die rather than lose my ass's virginity.
    some people would love it.. ..

Established Member
    Last Online
    @
    U5a2c
    Metaethnos
    Métis-Souriquois
    Ethnicity
    Acadian
    Politics
    Laurentian Elite
    Canada Canada Acadia Canada Quebec Basque

Quote Originally Posted by DrDawud View Post
    They can usually find the body. To do a more thorough job, you need to cremate them, grind up the bones/ashes then mix that into concrete and pour it in your construction site. Either that or dump the body far out in international waters.

For the latter, the following might be useful:

"Voglio affittare una barca piccola. Progetto di scaricare questo corpo nell'oceano."
    You could feed it to animals, ones that eat bone. There is a zoo with a hyena enclosure near me. Body disposed of in 5 minutes. Bones and all.

Last Online
    2012-04-09 @ 18:43

I would do it to protect myself/my relatives/friends, killing someone in self-defense isn't exactly the same as murder(killing with malice aforethought).

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Marrit For This Useful Post:

modernsappho (2012-02-23)

Last Online
    2014-12-22 @ 21:48
    Negrid
    Ethnicity
    Black
    Politics
    Varies on my vibes.
    Religion
    Spiritual Thinker
    United Kingdom Sierra Leone Wales Jamaica

Hi, I think depending on circumstances, think we have it all within us to go over to the *ID* side, let our ID take over, by pass our Super Ego and just go for it.
    Though, of course, all depends..I would or my family or other loved ones be in serious danger and even then woud try to think of another way to prevent this act, as..just a bit of a pacifict I suppose.
    It has made me giggle (is that bad) to read poll that some would murder just to try it for a *laff*..veyr emotive.
    You know, sometimes when you met another, and for whatever reason you just do not like their vibes, their way of being,you actually find they make your skin crawl..(okay, just me then)..psychodynamic theorists suggest this is your ID component wishing to *get rid of them*..but of course you can not, we live in law abiding soicety..well supposedly, but I truly think and feel that not too dep down within most, is a burning mass of rage and anger ready to explode..
    If I had to choose a method of eradicating another if at harm, would be through...umm..actually, do not know, though would not strangle them, way to intense.
    I was expelled from the planet Jupiter so am now on my way to Venus.......

Established Member
    Last Online
    @

I would kill if I have too, to protect myself, my friends or my family. I will kill for revenge, and when it comes to fun it depends, if you kill someone who did some fucked up things to you than yeah its fun to kill that person. To watch them suffering. That would be fun, wouldnt it? To watch them bleed and begging you for forgiveness. But you know damn well that they deserve it.
    Last edited by Shaquille; 2016-01-21 at 07:29.
    Babası oğluna bir bağ bağışlamış, oğul babaya bir salkım üzüm vermemiş.

I would throw my self in the ranks of the enemies untill I would be certain that I would not come out alive. And here I am dying on my bed. So may the eyes of the cowards never see sleep!

“O Lord! If you give us victory, I shall see that none of their warriors is left alive until their river runs with their blood!”

Khalid Ibn Al-Walid

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Shaquille For This Useful Post:

AhronGrenadier (2016-01-22)

Established Member
    Molecular Biologist
    Last Online
    @

I don't think so. I don't even like arguing with people.
    "Only those with simple minds rely on stereotypes."

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sully For This Useful Post:

Shaquille (2016-01-21), TheMask (2016-01-22)

Established Member
    Last Online
    @

Quote Originally Posted by Sully View Post
    I don't think so. I don't even like arguing with people.
    I bet if something happend to your family (like rape or murder), and you know who did it. And that person just walks away, or didnt get a fucking high jail time. dont tell me that you wouldnt kill that person.
    Babası oğluna bir bağ bağışlamış, oğul babaya bir salkım üzüm vermemiş.

I would throw my self in the ranks of the enemies untill I would be certain that I would not come out alive. And here I am dying on my bed. So may the eyes of the cowards never see sleep!

“O Lord! If you give us victory, I shall see that none of their warriors is left alive until their river runs with their blood!”

Khalid Ibn Al-Walid

Established Member
    Canadian Creole
    Last Online
    2016-11-30 @ 17:00
    R1b1b2a
    mtDNA
    H3
    Race
    Biracial
    Metaethnos
    Afrodescendant
    Ethnicity
    Octonese
    Canada Barbados Jamaica Scotland Ireland Poland

I'm a very family oriented guy. When people fuck with family, I have no mercy or remorse.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to AhronGrenadier For This Useful Post:

Shaquille (2016-01-22)

Established Member
    Last Online
    @
    Caucasian
    Phenotype
    Iranid
    Ethnicity
    Persian
    Religion
    Chán
    United States Islamic Republic of Iran

Only in self-defense or to protect loved ones. I don't think I'd do it out of revenge because it'd just give an empty feeling wherein no true satisfaction can arise.

I'm not a Buddhist in the higher bhūmis or a Jain doing Sallekhanā.

Tsong Khapa states that the third bhūmi is called the "Light-Maker" because when it is attained "the fire of wisdom burning all the fuel of objects of knowledge arises along with a light which by nature is able to extinguish all elaborations of duality during meditative equipoise."[9] Bodhisattvas on this level cultivate the perfection of patience. Their equanimity becomes so profound that

"even if someone...cuts from the body of this bodhisattva not just flesh but also bone, not in large sections but bit by bit, not continually but pausing in between, and not finishing in a short time but cutting over a long period, the bodhisattva would not get angry at the mutilator.[10]"

The Bodhisattva realizes that his tormentor is motivated by afflicted thoughts and is sowing seeds of his own future suffering. As a result, the bodhisattva feels not anger, but a deep sadness and compassion for this cruel person, who is unaware of the operations of karma. Trainees on the third level overcome all tendencies toward anger, and never react with hatred (or even annoyance) to any harmful acts or words. Rather, their equanimity remains constant, and all sentient beings are viewed with love and compassion:

All anger and resentment rebound on the person who generates them, and they do nothing to eliminate harms that one has already experienced. They are counterproductive in that they destroy one's peace of mind and lead to unfavorable future situations. There is nothing to be gained through anger and resentment, revenge does nothing to change the past, and so the bodhisattva avoids them.

Bodhisattvas on this level also train in the four form meditations, the four formless meditations, and the four immeasurables, and the higher knowledges.
    A lot of Buddhists wouldn't agree with this, saying it goes against the Middle-Way. Buddha reputedly killed a murderous madman on a ship to protect the civilians on it, so one can debate whether such extreme pacfistic attitudes are adharmic.

Also, on Sallekhana:

Sallekhanā (also Santhara, Samadhi-marana, Sanyasana-marana) is the Jain practice of facing death voluntarily at the end of one's life.[1][2]
    There are different extents you can apply the principle of Ahimsa in life. These are more extreme. I keep a balance.

The truth is, existence always involves a bit of violence/exploitation since we need to consume resources. It's good to maintain a kind of balance without acting overly self-righteous, apathetic, or feigning innocence. No one is wholly innocent in life, and I don't feel like getting into too much depth.

Life is an effervescent flux of desires and attachments that can never be satiated in its ravenous nature as long as an "I" keeps popping up. I would definitely sterilize all of mankind at once in a heartbeat, if it were easily within my ability, and end this tranwreck of suffering.
    Last edited by An Shigao; 2016-01-22 at 05:58.

Established Member
    Last Online
    2016-11-26 @ 20:02
    Race
    Negroid
    Metaethnos
    Black
    Ethnicity
    Black American
    Politics
    SJW Mangina
    Religion
    Agnostic Occultism
    United States African Union(OAS)

i voted "Something else, please specify" because I'm the type of person to think about killing someone out of pettiness but I'll probably never do it because thats crazy and im too anti social to kill because that will only bring more attention to me.
    "A people without the knowledge of their past history, origin and culture is like a tree without roots." - Marcus Garvey

"The most disrespected woman in America, is the black woman. The most un-protected person in America is the black woman. The most neglected person in America, is the black woman" - Malcolm X

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 LastLast