Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 45

Thread: Why americans are obesesed with virginity ?824 days old

  1. #31
    Funding Member
    Established Member
    Theorist Unome's Avatar
    Last Online
    2014-06-20 @ 02:35
    Join Date
    2010-06-29
    Posts
    4,289
    Location
    Jupiter
    Gender
    Age
    31
    Y-DNA
    R1a
    mtDNA
    U4b
    Race
    Europid
    Metaethnos
    Prussian/Slavic
    Ethnicity
    New World White
    Phenotype
    KN, Atlantid
    Politics
    Philosophy
    Religion
    Lead by Example
    United States Poland Germany Sweden
    United States - The Order

    Default

    Marllon,

    Do I have this correct? If a father values "virginity", and doesn't want his daughter having sex with losers and degenerates, instead wanting his daughter to have sex with "better" types of men and individuals, then he is a "misogynist" and "woman hater"? Is this what you are trying to say??

    To me, it seems the opposite. A father who "couldn't careless" about who his daughter has sex with, is irresponsible, uninvolved, and no real "father" at all. Because what are fathers supposed to do, except, protect their children from harm and lies??

    Are you advocating yourself, as a father, will allow any man to have sex with his daughter, including homeless people, beggars, thieves, criminals, etc.? Is this what you are saying?? And this means "loving" or protecting women's rights??
    A Finngolian barbarian reaches his intellectual capacity and exposes his true nature:
    Quote Originally Posted by Motörhead Remember Me View Post
    You're so wrong, you should be shot.
    Anthro Info: European Haplogroup Spreads
    Quote Originally Posted by Unome's Eurogenes DIY 2.0 View Post
    47.07% Western European
    35.58% Northeast European
    7.59% West Asian
    5.20% East Mediterranean

    2.88% Volga-Ural
    1.46% Middle-Eastern
    0.22% N/A
    jr1 wrote: …if a pig's born in a stable is it a horse?
    Wickedgirl wrote: In my personal opinion only radical feminists really want absolute gender equality. Normal women don't, they want to be women …what I believe in is the very essence of femininity.
    Acquisitorz wrote: Is a chain made of gold a nice chain when its placed to restrict your brain?
    Archangel wrote: The meek shall inherit the Earth… because the strong shall inherit the Stars!
    Wojewoda wrote: Burqas are for women, what guns are for men: Great Equalizer.
    Kwestos wrote: I don't know what a commie is to be honest. A kid of a rich lawyer in New York who wants to be cool, or a desperate peasant in Bolivia who protests because government stole his land…



    All words are,
    Are infectious,
    Affections.

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Unome For This Useful Post:

    Esekon Kimatt (2012-04-30), orangepulp (2012-04-28)

  3. # ADS
    Advertisement bot
    Join Date
    2013-03-24
    Location
    ForumBiodiversity.com
    Age
    2010
    Posts
    All threads


     
     

  4. #32
    Established Member
    Molecular Biologist
    Last Online
    @
    Join Date
    2011-06-29
    Posts
    6,613
    Gender

    Default

    I think Unome is making some good points about the reasoning behind traditional ways of thinking, however disagreeable they may be.

    I'll offer a real world example. I have three biological half-siblings, all younger than me.

    One is on the maternal side, pretty brainy and responsible, although an artist and fairly liberal in mindset, to the point of being naive in my opinion. As she grows older she seems to be growing wiser, which is good. She has been with one guy for ten years, they co-habitate and have been eternally engaged for many years. They have no children. Time I have spent with this guy, I would judge him as highly intelligent. I'm willing to claim him as a brother-in-law.

    Next is my brother on the paternal side. He's working on finishing his Bachelors in Education, planning to be a teacher. He has no children and isn't currently dating anyone I'm aware of. His last girlfriend I never met.

    Then there is my youngest sister on the paternal side who is 22 and currently knocked up by this slimy sociopathic loser. He's just the latest in a long line of losers she's been fucking. She got knocked up by a different felon last year but miscarried. Anyway I could go on about her but it would be a waste of effort. Suffice to say based on her choices I have already disowned and excommunicated her. I won't claim this demon spawn kid she's about to pop out as family, she isn't welcome in my house, I wouldn't piss on her if she was on fire. I foretold all of this to her a few years ago, when she started down this path, like 10 losers ago, what it would be if it came to fruition. Now it has. Soon she'll be in section 8 housing collecting a government check, and this dude will skip town or go back to prison, but there will always be another one just like him.

    After my dad died, I assumed the patriarch role, tried to guide this dumb cunt, but it was too late, I have failed, so now I cut my losses.

  5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to amerinese For This Useful Post:

    El Andullero (2012-04-28), Gungnir (2012-04-28)

  6. #33
    Funding Member
    Established Member
    Theorist Unome's Avatar
    Last Online
    2014-06-20 @ 02:35
    Join Date
    2010-06-29
    Posts
    4,289
    Location
    Jupiter
    Gender
    Age
    31
    Y-DNA
    R1a
    mtDNA
    U4b
    Race
    Europid
    Metaethnos
    Prussian/Slavic
    Ethnicity
    New World White
    Phenotype
    KN, Atlantid
    Politics
    Philosophy
    Religion
    Lead by Example
    United States Poland Germany Sweden
    United States - The Order

    Default

    It apparently is true that "loving" and "protecting" women means that they ought to be "sluts". A woman ought to have sex with several men, or women, otherwise you do not "value", "respect", or "love" women. Instead, you hate them.

    If a woman has less than, 8 sexual partners (?), then you are a Misogynist and hate her, until she has sex with 8 different men???
    A Finngolian barbarian reaches his intellectual capacity and exposes his true nature:
    Quote Originally Posted by Motörhead Remember Me View Post
    You're so wrong, you should be shot.
    Anthro Info: European Haplogroup Spreads
    Quote Originally Posted by Unome's Eurogenes DIY 2.0 View Post
    47.07% Western European
    35.58% Northeast European
    7.59% West Asian
    5.20% East Mediterranean

    2.88% Volga-Ural
    1.46% Middle-Eastern
    0.22% N/A
    jr1 wrote: …if a pig's born in a stable is it a horse?
    Wickedgirl wrote: In my personal opinion only radical feminists really want absolute gender equality. Normal women don't, they want to be women …what I believe in is the very essence of femininity.
    Acquisitorz wrote: Is a chain made of gold a nice chain when its placed to restrict your brain?
    Archangel wrote: The meek shall inherit the Earth… because the strong shall inherit the Stars!
    Wojewoda wrote: Burqas are for women, what guns are for men: Great Equalizer.
    Kwestos wrote: I don't know what a commie is to be honest. A kid of a rich lawyer in New York who wants to be cool, or a desperate peasant in Bolivia who protests because government stole his land…



    All words are,
    Are infectious,
    Affections.

  7. #34
    Established Member
    Molecular Biologist Marllon's Avatar
    Last Online
    2013-01-22 @ 22:26
    Join Date
    2010-08-20
    Posts
    2,440
    Location
    United States
    Gender
    Age
    24
    Race
    Triracial
    Metaethnos
    New World Black
    Ethnicity
    Brazilian
    Religion
    None
    United States Brazil

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Unome View Post
    Marllon,

    Do I have this correct? If a father values "virginity", and doesn't want his daughter having sex with losers and degenerates, instead wanting his daughter to have sex with "better" types of men and individuals, then he is a "misogynist" and "woman hater"? Is this what you are trying to say??

    To me, it seems the opposite. A father who "couldn't careless" about who his daughter has sex with, is irresponsible, uninvolved, and no real "father" at all. Because what are fathers supposed to do, except, protect their children from harm and lies??

    Are you advocating yourself, as a father, will allow any man to have sex with his daughter, including homeless people, beggars, thieves, criminals, etc.? Is this what you are saying?? And this means "loving" or protecting women's rights??
    Why are you spinning this off into something else?

    If I was a father, I wouldn't want my daughter to repress her sexual appetite, but rather explore it in a healthy and safe manner. I would remind her that she may have as much sex as she wishes, just as long as she protects herself and doesn't do it to fill an emotional void.

    I never said anything about homeless people, beggars, thieves, criminals, degenerates, thugs, or any of that. I was talking about sexual relations within peers. Being a slut doesn't mean you'll copulate with anyone. In fact, most sluts are picky with who they fuck.

    I am not talking about love here. Just casual sex, and if I were a father, I most definitely wouldn't object to my hypothetical daughter having casual sex as long as it's safe and not pressured onto her.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Marllon For This Useful Post:

    Gavroche (2012-04-28)

  9. #35
    Funding Member
    Established Member
    Theorist Unome's Avatar
    Last Online
    2014-06-20 @ 02:35
    Join Date
    2010-06-29
    Posts
    4,289
    Location
    Jupiter
    Gender
    Age
    31
    Y-DNA
    R1a
    mtDNA
    U4b
    Race
    Europid
    Metaethnos
    Prussian/Slavic
    Ethnicity
    New World White
    Phenotype
    KN, Atlantid
    Politics
    Philosophy
    Religion
    Lead by Example
    United States Poland Germany Sweden
    United States - The Order

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Marllon View Post
    Why are you spinning this off into something else?
    Because you were spinning this off into something else. I thought, if you did that then I can too?

    You started talking about "misogyny" and "man-hating" as-if those had anything to do with Virginity? I had no idea that loving and respecting women meant they had to have sex with several different men, until you just told me. That is news to me. I didn't realize that hating or loving women had anything to do with how many men they've had sex with.


    Quote Originally Posted by Marllon View Post
    If I was a father, I wouldn't want my daughter to repress her sexual appetite, but rather explore it in a healthy and safe manner. I would remind her that she may have as much sex as she wishes, just as long as she protects herself and doesn't do it to fill an emotional void.
    So you condone sex for pleasure. I understand that. I'd say a majority of the world population condones sex for pleasure. Here in the West, and you know this Marllon since you are a New Worlder like me, the predominant attitude is "have sex for pleasure, as long as you use 'protection' (condoms & birth-control) then it is good".

    I also support sex for pleasure, sometimes. My point is that Westerners ought to think a little bit more about "sex for procreation" too. This seems forgotten, and devalued.

    Sometimes either, sex for pleasure, or procreation, have advantages and disadvantages for different people.


    Quote Originally Posted by Marllon View Post
    I never said anything about homeless people, beggars, thieves, criminals, degenerates, thugs, or any of that. I was talking about sexual relations within peers. Being a slut doesn't mean you'll copulate with anyone. In fact, most sluts are picky with who they fuck.
    I disagree with that.

    The definition of a 'slut' is that she is not picky with whom she has sex with.

    The definition of a 'prude' is that she is very picky with whom she has sex with.

    These are opposite, don't pretend like one is the other.


    Quote Originally Posted by Marllon View Post
    I am not talking about love here. Just casual sex, and if I were a father, I most definitely wouldn't object to my hypothetical daughter having casual sex as long as it's safe and not pressured onto her.
    So you promote sex for pleasure, for your hypothetical daughter, but why not sex for procreation?

    Instead of teaching her about "safe sex" only, why not teach her about the importance of sex, why people have sex in the first place (children), and the risks involved even with sex for pleasure? Why not teach her to have sex with 'dominant' men, men with "superior" genes, and raise a family?

    I mean, why pick one value (sluttish or prudish) over the other? That's what I want to know about you, Marllon. Why is "sluttish" good, but "prudish" bad?

    Or are you saying something different??

    Are you implying that I believe that "sluttish" is bad?? Because that is not my position here. Just because I explain how & why other people believe sluttishness is "bad" doesn't mean that I, personally, believe the same thing. You shouldn't make this mistake of presumption against me.
    A Finngolian barbarian reaches his intellectual capacity and exposes his true nature:
    Quote Originally Posted by Motörhead Remember Me View Post
    You're so wrong, you should be shot.
    Anthro Info: European Haplogroup Spreads
    Quote Originally Posted by Unome's Eurogenes DIY 2.0 View Post
    47.07% Western European
    35.58% Northeast European
    7.59% West Asian
    5.20% East Mediterranean

    2.88% Volga-Ural
    1.46% Middle-Eastern
    0.22% N/A
    jr1 wrote: …if a pig's born in a stable is it a horse?
    Wickedgirl wrote: In my personal opinion only radical feminists really want absolute gender equality. Normal women don't, they want to be women …what I believe in is the very essence of femininity.
    Acquisitorz wrote: Is a chain made of gold a nice chain when its placed to restrict your brain?
    Archangel wrote: The meek shall inherit the Earth… because the strong shall inherit the Stars!
    Wojewoda wrote: Burqas are for women, what guns are for men: Great Equalizer.
    Kwestos wrote: I don't know what a commie is to be honest. A kid of a rich lawyer in New York who wants to be cool, or a desperate peasant in Bolivia who protests because government stole his land…



    All words are,
    Are infectious,
    Affections.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Unome For This Useful Post:

    ItaloPortuga (2012-04-30)

  11. #36
    Established Member
    Molecular Biologist Marllon's Avatar
    Last Online
    2013-01-22 @ 22:26
    Join Date
    2010-08-20
    Posts
    2,440
    Location
    United States
    Gender
    Age
    24
    Race
    Triracial
    Metaethnos
    New World Black
    Ethnicity
    Brazilian
    Religion
    None
    United States Brazil

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Unome View Post
    Because you were spinning this off into something else. I thought, if you did that then I can too?

    You started talking about "misogyny" and "man-hating" as-if those had anything to do with Virginity? I had no idea that loving and respecting women meant they had to have sex with several different men, until you just told me. That is news to me. I didn't realize that hating or loving women had anything to do with how many men they've had sex with.
    I said that because you started going on a tangent about how gender equality is bullshit, which was quite unsettling for me to read.


    Quote Originally Posted by Unome View Post
    I disagree with that.

    The definition of a 'slut' is that she is not picky with whom she has sex with.

    The definition of a 'prude' is that she is very picky with whom she has sex with.

    These are opposite, don't pretend like one is the other.
    To be honest, most people consider any promiscuous woman a slut, regardless of whether she is picky or not. Many sluts, especially attractive sluts, would only screw a person who they find attractive. I fail to see the harm in this!


    Quote Originally Posted by Unome View Post
    So you promote sex for pleasure, for your hypothetical daughter, but why not sex for procreation?

    Instead of teaching her about "safe sex" only, why not teach her about the importance of sex, why people have sex in the first place (children), and the risks involved even with sex for pleasure? Why not teach her to have sex with 'dominant' men, men with "superior" genes, and raise a family?

    I mean, why pick one value (sluttish or prudish) over the other? That's what I want to know about you, Marllon. Why is "sluttish" good, but "prudish" bad?

    Or are you saying something different??

    Are you implying that I believe that "sluttish" is bad?? Because that is not my position here. Just because I explain how & why other people believe sluttishness is "bad" doesn't mean that I, personally, believe the same thing. You shouldn't make this mistake of presumption against me.
    Okay, now this last bit you posted is simply a cocktail of presumptuousness and ignorance. I never claimed to be against prudence or sex for procreation. I simply think prudes are generally boring people, not bad.

    Whether my hypothetical daughter adopts a prudent or salacious behavior, I won't care either way, just as long as she's safe. Neither "prudish" nor "sluttish" is bad or good.

    Your posts have led me to believe that you were bestowing your own views onto this thread. In every post, you spoke in a manner as though you were expressing your own personal stance. You can't fault me for my presumption. I, on the other hand, never said anything for you to assume that I believe promiscuity is "good" and prudence is "bad". You came up with that on your own.

  12. #37
    Funding Member
    Established Member
    Theorist Unome's Avatar
    Last Online
    2014-06-20 @ 02:35
    Join Date
    2010-06-29
    Posts
    4,289
    Location
    Jupiter
    Gender
    Age
    31
    Y-DNA
    R1a
    mtDNA
    U4b
    Race
    Europid
    Metaethnos
    Prussian/Slavic
    Ethnicity
    New World White
    Phenotype
    KN, Atlantid
    Politics
    Philosophy
    Religion
    Lead by Example
    United States Poland Germany Sweden
    United States - The Order

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Marllon View Post
    Okay, now this last bit you posted is simply a cocktail of presumptuousness and ignorance. I never claimed to be against prudence or sex for procreation. I simply think prudes are generally boring people, not bad.
    Now that reeks of presumption and ignorance!

    You seem pretty adherent to promoting sluttish or promiscuous behavior. While my position is clear. Both have their evolutionary benefits. For some women, being "slutish" increases their survival odds and social status improvement. For other women, being "prudish" increases their survival odds and social status improvement. Do you disagree with this?


    Quote Originally Posted by Marllon View Post
    Whether my hypothetical daughter adopts a prudent or salacious behavior, I won't care either way, just as long as she's safe. Neither "prudish" nor "sluttish" is bad or good.
    Well, you now claim that prudish behavior is "boring".


    Quote Originally Posted by Marllon View Post
    Your posts have led me to believe that you were bestowing your own views onto this thread. In every post, you spoke in a manner as though you were expressing your own personal stance. You can't fault me for my presumption. I, on the other hand, never said anything for you to assume that I believe promiscuity is "good" and prudence is "bad". You came up with that on your own.
    I believe many men are hypocrites about this. Because if you plan to have sex then your risk having children. If men have daughters, and actually raise them, rather than abandoning them, then these men tend to want to protect their daughters from 'shady' or 'bad' men. In other words, fathers disallow their daughters to have sex with just any douchebag.

    This behavior is easy to witness and verify. The hypocrisy appears when a [i]young man[i] opines about sluttish or prudish behavior, without thinking of the future, that one day he could be a father with a daughter who is also sluttish. This is when the opinion generally backfires into hypocrisy. That's why I brought the point up.

    If you are "okay" with your potential daughter becoming a total slut, and fucking tons of guys who you disapprove of and detest, then that is your prerogative. I wish you the best, in that regard. Or who knows, you maybe a type of man who has no interest in raising your own children. That depends on your character as a man.
    A Finngolian barbarian reaches his intellectual capacity and exposes his true nature:
    Quote Originally Posted by Motörhead Remember Me View Post
    You're so wrong, you should be shot.
    Anthro Info: European Haplogroup Spreads
    Quote Originally Posted by Unome's Eurogenes DIY 2.0 View Post
    47.07% Western European
    35.58% Northeast European
    7.59% West Asian
    5.20% East Mediterranean

    2.88% Volga-Ural
    1.46% Middle-Eastern
    0.22% N/A
    jr1 wrote: …if a pig's born in a stable is it a horse?
    Wickedgirl wrote: In my personal opinion only radical feminists really want absolute gender equality. Normal women don't, they want to be women …what I believe in is the very essence of femininity.
    Acquisitorz wrote: Is a chain made of gold a nice chain when its placed to restrict your brain?
    Archangel wrote: The meek shall inherit the Earth… because the strong shall inherit the Stars!
    Wojewoda wrote: Burqas are for women, what guns are for men: Great Equalizer.
    Kwestos wrote: I don't know what a commie is to be honest. A kid of a rich lawyer in New York who wants to be cool, or a desperate peasant in Bolivia who protests because government stole his land…



    All words are,
    Are infectious,
    Affections.

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Unome For This Useful Post:

    sean (2012-05-13)

  14. #38
    Regular Member
    Junior Member
    Last Online
    2012-08-03 @ 10:01
    Join Date
    2012-03-23
    Posts
    94
    Gender

    Default

    What is your own outlook on the issue cher Gavroche?

  15. #39
    Established Member
    Molecular Biologist Marllon's Avatar
    Last Online
    2013-01-22 @ 22:26
    Join Date
    2010-08-20
    Posts
    2,440
    Location
    United States
    Gender
    Age
    24
    Race
    Triracial
    Metaethnos
    New World Black
    Ethnicity
    Brazilian
    Religion
    None
    United States Brazil

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Unome View Post
    Now that reeks of presumption and ignorance!

    You seem pretty adherent to promoting sluttish or promiscuous behavior. While my position is clear. Both have their evolutionary benefits. For some women, being "slutish" increases their survival odds and social status improvement. For other women, being "prudish" increases their survival odds and social status improvement. Do you disagree with this?
    Quote Originally Posted by Unome View Post
    Well, you now claim that prudish behavior is "boring".
    Unome, you are truly doing the most! Don't put my words in my mouth. I said that I personally find most prudes boring. I definitely said generally, which does not mean all. This is my personal opinion, not a fact. I don't generally relate to prudes, which makes it less likely for me to enjoy their company. Some people don't generally enjoy the company of loud people and others may not enjoy the company of quiet folks. These kinds of personal preferences do not make a person ignorant or presumptuous! SMDH.


    Quote Originally Posted by Unome View Post
    I believe many men are hypocrites about this. Because if you plan to have sex then your risk having children. If men have daughters, and actually raise them, rather than abandoning them, then these men tend to want to protect their daughters from 'shady' or 'bad' men. In other words, fathers disallow their daughters to have sex with just any douchebag.

    This behavior is easy to witness and verify. The hypocrisy appears when a [i]young man[i] opines about sluttish or prudish behavior, without thinking of the future, that one day he could be a father with a daughter who is also sluttish. This is when the opinion generally backfires into hypocrisy. That's why I brought the point up.

    If you are "okay" with your potential daughter becoming a total slut, and fucking tons of guys who you disapprove of and detest, then that is your prerogative. I wish you the best, in that regard. Or who knows, you maybe a type of man who has no interest in raising your own children. That depends on your character as a man.
    I don't detest people, and I don't generally sit on some high horse unlike some folks... If I had a daughter, I would be interested in the man or woman who she would be committing to, not the playthings she'd be fucking around with for mere fun. People need to live a little. We're going to have to agree to disagree. You're an ultraconservative and I'm an extreme liberal, so I don't see us reaching a consensus here. Also, your "judgment" of my character is completely preconceived and uncalled for. You don't know who I am or how I carry myself at all. I don't socialize in a pseudo-aristocratic community where people are judged by their sexual appetite, so so-called perceived "status" is irrelevant.

  16. #40
    Funding Member
    Established Member
    Theorist Unome's Avatar
    Last Online
    2014-06-20 @ 02:35
    Join Date
    2010-06-29
    Posts
    4,289
    Location
    Jupiter
    Gender
    Age
    31
    Y-DNA
    R1a
    mtDNA
    U4b
    Race
    Europid
    Metaethnos
    Prussian/Slavic
    Ethnicity
    New World White
    Phenotype
    KN, Atlantid
    Politics
    Philosophy
    Religion
    Lead by Example
    United States Poland Germany Sweden
    United States - The Order

    Default

    I don't condemn sluttish behavior, Marllon. Quite the contrary, I am a male like yourself, and enjoy the pleasure of women. But you ought to at least distinguish the difference of behavior in prudish or sluttish women, and their ensuing consequences to them. It's different for women.

    Yes, let's agree to disagree on this one, we may not agree in-principle.
    A Finngolian barbarian reaches his intellectual capacity and exposes his true nature:
    Quote Originally Posted by Motörhead Remember Me View Post
    You're so wrong, you should be shot.
    Anthro Info: European Haplogroup Spreads
    Quote Originally Posted by Unome's Eurogenes DIY 2.0 View Post
    47.07% Western European
    35.58% Northeast European
    7.59% West Asian
    5.20% East Mediterranean

    2.88% Volga-Ural
    1.46% Middle-Eastern
    0.22% N/A
    jr1 wrote: …if a pig's born in a stable is it a horse?
    Wickedgirl wrote: In my personal opinion only radical feminists really want absolute gender equality. Normal women don't, they want to be women …what I believe in is the very essence of femininity.
    Acquisitorz wrote: Is a chain made of gold a nice chain when its placed to restrict your brain?
    Archangel wrote: The meek shall inherit the Earth… because the strong shall inherit the Stars!
    Wojewoda wrote: Burqas are for women, what guns are for men: Great Equalizer.
    Kwestos wrote: I don't know what a commie is to be honest. A kid of a rich lawyer in New York who wants to be cool, or a desperate peasant in Bolivia who protests because government stole his land…



    All words are,
    Are infectious,
    Affections.

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to Unome For This Useful Post:

    sean (2012-05-13)

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 81
    Last Post: 2014-07-26, 21:26
  2. Replies: 1180
    Last Post: 2012-07-23, 07:40
  3. If Blacks are African Americans and Whites are European Americans
    By Inquiring Mind in forum Ethnicity, Race & Nation
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 2012-04-08, 06:48

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
<