Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 128

Thread: The Ottoman Empire839 days old

  1. #61
    Moderator
    Mein Führer! I can walk! ageladakos's Avatar
    Last Online
    @
    Join Date
    2010-12-20
    Posts
    4,114
    Gender
    Metaethnos
    Ρωμιός
    Ethnicity
    Έλλην, Ίωνας
    Religion
    The Force!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by adsız View Post
    There are two people here in ABF always sya some incorrect about us..

    1. You, Ageladakos, claim that Turks are Greeks. (which makes me laugh loudly)
    2. Elias, claiming Turks in Turkey are "pseudo Turks"

    And because i am not an anthropologist, i was not able to answer .

    i just met this video in Youtube , watch it. (4 minutes)

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0qCR-f7Akws
    Dude

    100 years ago, according to the official ottoma statistic of 1910, anatolia was inhabited by only 60% muslims.
    do you know the actual "turkish" percentage of that 60% muslims? please inform me.
    also if you could clear out to me how exactly the 60% muslim poppulation, or your present day poppulation camed to being without assimilation, i would be interested listening to it.

    the outline is, if you do not like the fact that you are just the islamified and turkified poppulations that were Greeks for at least 2000 years, that is your problem, not mine.
    its your "official history" and your "national identity" that has holes like a fucked up sail of a boat, its not my knowledge of history to be blamed.

    ---------- Post added 2012-07-04 at 12:40 ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by teytey View Post
    here is an awesome example of how the turkish mind works

    "oh look, its a jenissary, its awesome"

    "but dude, if you had some ancestor of yours was a jenissary, it means that your ancestor was kidnaped from his family during childhood and forced to islam.
    are you happy they kidnaped your ancestor?"

    "but according to official history, they were kidnaped with their own will!11!!11!!!1!"

    .................

    Last edited by ageladakos; 2012-07-04 at 10:41.
    brb

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to ageladakos For This Useful Post:

    The Apple (2012-07-31)

  3. # ADS
    Advertisement bot
    Join Date
    2013-03-24
    Posts
    All threads




     
     

  4. #62
    Established Member
    Carnaval! Incanal's Avatar
    Last Online
    2012-12-25 @ 07:40
    Join Date
    2010-01-20
    Posts
    3,362
    Gender
    Religion
    Polyamory

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BENK View Post
    I know, You say that because love to be German but U poor Peruvian.
    I meant that for example;
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazi_human_experimentation
    Me peruvian but no poor. On other hand you brainwashed poor turk as all turks anyone had the disgrace to come upon in Internet.

    On a serious note in which way were the Nazis involved with Europe enlightenment? BTW, I heard Turks were a great inspiration for Adolf Hitler.

  5. #63
    Regular Member
    Junior Member
    Last Online
    2012-07-16 @ 14:56
    Join Date
    2010-06-30
    Posts
    45
    Gender
    Age
    22

    Default

    how long did Hitler stay in the earthen he had engrossed..? it did not pass 5 years..Ottoman mastered that earthen during 550 years..because turkey did not tyrannize..we did not make pressure in the matter of moral beliefs..""Ottoman gave them more than they had taken for example according to the document which was found by hungary government ,we serve 21 million otoman money in exchange for 7 million otoman money coming from hungary""..none of governance can stay during 550 years with tyrannizing..if ottoman empire had killed one greek,serbian and bulgarian per day, there would have been no greek,serbian and bulgarian in the balkans..but otoman empire did not try this way..they did not kill..if they had tried this way,they would not have been there for 550 years

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to teytey For This Useful Post:

    BENK (2012-07-05)

  7. #64
    Moderator
    Mein Führer! I can walk! ageladakos's Avatar
    Last Online
    @
    Join Date
    2010-12-20
    Posts
    4,114
    Gender
    Metaethnos
    Ρωμιός
    Ethnicity
    Έλλην, Ίωνας
    Religion
    The Force!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by teytey View Post
    how long did Hitler stay in the earthen he had engrossed..? it did not pass 5 years..Ottoman mastered that earthen during 550 years..because turkey did not tyrannize..we did not make pressure in the matter of moral beliefs..""Ottoman gave them more than they had taken for example according to the document which was found by hungary government ,we serve 21 million otoman money in exchange for 7 million otoman money coming from hungary""..none of governance can stay during 550 years with tyrannizing..if ottoman empire had killed one greek,serbian and bulgarian per day, there would have been no greek,serbian and bulgarian in the balkans..but otoman empire did not try this way..they did not kill..if they had tried this way,they would not have been there for 550 years
    and then why did every single ethnic group made a revolution?
    brb

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ageladakos For This Useful Post:

    Cygnus (2012-07-05), Incanal (2012-07-04)

  9. #65
    Established Member
    Patriot BENK's Avatar
    Last Online
    @
    Join Date
    2009-10-28
    Posts
    599
    Gender
    Y-DNA
    J1e-CMH
    mtDNA
    J1b1a1
    Ethnicity
    Turk TR7, DOD284
    Religion
    Quranic Islam
    Turkey United States

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Incanal View Post
    Me peruvian but no poor. On other hand you brainwashed poor turk as all turks anyone had the disgrace to come upon in Internet.

    On a serious note in which way were the Nazis involved with Europe enlightenment? BTW, I heard Turks were a great inspiration for Adolf Hitler.
    The Reason why I called you "poor Peruvian" is not because your ancestors were chewing coca leafs and playing smacking games on the mountain, while Ottoman was a great Empire.
    The reason I called you so, is because of your inferiority complex, it's so strong that makes you deny the inquisition was against to Enlightenment or Nazi used innocent people as guinea pigs on their scientific experiments etc.
    How can you explain while most of European accepting that, you deny! I think begging for acceptance, and that is disgusting.

    ----------------------------------------------
    ----------------------------------------------
    ----------------------------------------------
    ----------------------------------------------
    ----------------------------------------------
    ----------------------------------------------
    ----------------------------------------------
    ----------------------------------------------
    "And there is none who are His equal"

  10. #66
    Established Member
    Carnaval! Incanal's Avatar
    Last Online
    2012-12-25 @ 07:40
    Join Date
    2010-01-20
    Posts
    3,362
    Gender
    Religion
    Polyamory

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BENK View Post
    The Reason why I called you "poor Peruvian" is not because your ancestors were chewing coca leafs and playing smacking games on the mountain, while Ottoman was a great Empire.
    The reason I called you so, is because of your inferiority complex, it's so strong that makes you deny the inquisition was against to Enlightenment or Nazi used innocent people as guinea pigs on their scientific experiments etc.
    How can you explain while most of European accepting that, you deny! I think begging for acceptance, and that is disgusting.
    I didn't even care or try to reason why you called me poor (priceless coming from a turk BTW), I was just making fun of the poorly way you expressed it, whatever you were trying to say.

    And again, it's priceless that you go around accusing people of inferiority complexes when turks on the Internet are the most insecure individuals you can find around, always trying to convince everybody how great turks and Turkey are while masturbating on the old and dubious past "glories" of the Ottoman Empire (and failing miserably while at it) which was basically a draining entity that caused more harm than good things everywhere they settled.

    Now, I don't know if you are playing dumb in purpose in that last 'graph cause you just realized not even you know what the hell you are saying but I don't see what do the things Nazis did gotta do with Europe's biggest inventions which according to you -and I'll quote- were "based on mass killings and big stealing from other countries". Europe did indeed invade many places and cultures, but that was mostly to obtain Power and Wealth, they already had the science and technology.

    Admitting, as impasible said, that Christian (and by extension, Western) culture has proven to be the most effective and successful so far got nothing to do with ass kissing or inferiority complexes but just stating a solid and cold fact that precisely people with issues and insecurities are the ones who can't stand. It's really easy to confirm this by just watching millions of Turks (among other third-worlders) living in Europe or other European (and hence Christian) derived cultures, such as the US or Oz.

  11. #67
    Established Member
    Patriot BENK's Avatar
    Last Online
    @
    Join Date
    2009-10-28
    Posts
    599
    Gender
    Y-DNA
    J1e-CMH
    mtDNA
    J1b1a1
    Ethnicity
    Turk TR7, DOD284
    Religion
    Quranic Islam
    Turkey United States

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Incanal View Post
    I didn't even care or try to reason why you called me poor (priceless coming from a turk BTW), I was just making fun of the poorly way you expressed it, whatever you were trying to say.

    And again, it's priceless that you go around accusing people of inferiority complexes when turks on the Internet are the most insecure individuals you can find around, always trying to convince everybody how great turks and Turkey are while masturbating on the old and dubious past "glories" of the Ottoman Empire (and failing miserably while at it) which was basically a draining entity that caused more harm than good things everywhere they settled.

    Now, I don't know if you are playing dumb in purpose in that last 'graph cause you just realized not even you know what the hell you are saying but I don't see what do the things Nazis did gotta do with Europe's biggest inventions which according to you -and I'll quote- were "based on mass killings and big stealing from other countries". Europe did indeed invade many places and cultures, but that was mostly to obtain Power and Wealth, they already had the science and technology.

    Admitting, as impasible said, that Christian (and by extension, Western) culture has proven to be the most effective and successful so far got nothing to do with ass kissing or inferiority complexes but just stating a solid and cold fact that precisely people with issues and insecurities are the ones who can't stand. It's really easy to confirm this by just watching millions of Turks (among other third-worlders) living in Europe or other European (and hence Christian) derived cultures, such as the US or Oz.
    Don't you feel a little bad when you talk bad about Turks, While your country is suffering in poverty, crime, corruption, and human right violations?
    I'm not going to answer you any more because you have too much hatred in you.
    I recommend you to focus on your country's problems, and stop envying Europe.

    ----------------------------------------------
    ----------------------------------------------
    ----------------------------------------------
    ----------------------------------------------
    ----------------------------------------------
    ----------------------------------------------
    ----------------------------------------------
    ----------------------------------------------
    "And there is none who are His equal"

  12. #68
    Established Member
    Closed Biloo's Avatar
    Last Online
    2014-08-21 @ 20:56
    Join Date
    2011-11-21
    Posts
    520
    Gender
    Y-DNA
    R1b-U152 L2+
    mtDNA
    U5b1b1- T16192C!
    Metaethnos
    Numido_Turkic
    Ethnicity
    Algerian
    Religion
    Sunni Islam
    Algeria Amazigh Turkey Turkmenistan Canada Canada Quebec

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ageladakos View Post
    here is an awesome example of how the turkish mind works

    "oh look, its a jenissary, its awesome"

    "but dude, if you had some ancestor of yours was a jenissary, it means that your ancestor was kidnaped from his family during childhood and forced to islam.
    are you happy they kidnaped your ancestor?"

    "but according to official history, they were kidnaped with their own will!11!!11!!!1!"
    No need to be a Turk for that. I'm algerian, many of my ancestors were janissaries and I'm perfectly happy about it. I bet many of them were kidnapped in Greece
    Last edited by Biloo; 2012-07-05 at 06:18.

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Biloo For This Useful Post:

    BENK (2012-07-05)

  14. #69
    QBS Banned
    Molecular Biologist
    Last Online
    2014-02-23 @ 21:51
    Join Date
    2012-01-11
    Posts
    2,290
    Location
    Ankara
    Gender
    Metaethnos
    Turan
    Ethnicity
    Turk
    China Gokturk Azerbaijan Turkey Kazakhstan Turkmenistan Iran Timurid dynasty

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ageladakos View Post
    and then why did every single ethnic group made a revolution?
    Because The ottomans made a mistake by not assimilating them before .There was enough time to do so .

    Instead, they gave all kind of freedoms to the minorities.

  15. #70
    Established Member
    Carnaval! Incanal's Avatar
    Last Online
    2012-12-25 @ 07:40
    Join Date
    2010-01-20
    Posts
    3,362
    Gender
    Religion
    Polyamory

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BENK View Post
    Don't you feel a little bad when you talk bad about Turks, While your country is suffering in poverty, crime, corruption, and human right violations?
    I'm not going to answer you any more because you have too much hatred in you.
    I recommend you to focus on your country's problems, and stop envying Europe.
    Why should I? I'm aware of my country's problems but I'm convinced they are way beyond solving. So I just care for my wellbeing and my closest ones'. BTW, I don't badmouth Turks, I just speak about their reality as well as I speak about Peru's reality and everywhere's else. Nothing personal or shit. As a matter of fact dunno if I've said it before but one of my cousins is married with a turkish guy from Izmir, he's been living here in Peru for 3 years. He calls me cousin and all.

    ---------- Post added 2012-07-05 at 07:18 ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by adsız View Post
    Because The ottomans made a mistake by not assimilating them before .There was enough time to do so .

    Instead, they gave all kind of freedoms to the minorities.
    So judging by what you are saying, Germany should stop giving freedoms to turks and start assimilating them once and for all right? Right?

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 2012-03-30, 17:10
  2. About Ottoman
    By BENK in forum History
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 2011-01-30, 05:42
  3. Replies: 120
    Last Post: 2010-06-28, 03:31

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
<