Metaethnos
    Nuevo Mundo
    Ethnicity
    Isleño D Puertorican
    Politics
    Liberal central left
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Puerto Rico Spain United States Outlying Islands Amazigh Palestine Hispanidad

Carlos Slim does not look mestizo at all. People conduse having olive skin and dark eyes with being mestizo in phenotype only because some mestizos in genotypes have a mediterranean phenotype. It gets quite old this mestizo centric mexican discourse.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dbbrainer For This Useful Post:

Targum (2017-05-15), upyours (2017-05-15)

3. # ADS
    Advertisement bot

Last Online
    2016-03-17 @ 07:29
    Y-DNA
    R1
    mtDNA
    B2
    Race
    Biracial
    Phenotype
    You tell me
    Religion
    Agnostic

As a person with a New Mexican mestizo heritage, it never ceases to amazes me how many New Mexicans deny their Native Heritage. But its common place to call oneself "Spanish" there even when one is genetically almost half Native American like my mother. I'm proud of my 24% Native American.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to howthegodskill76 For This Useful Post:

upyours (2017-05-15)

Established Member
    Molecular Biologist
    Last Online
    2017-08-14 @ 03:06
    Europid
    Metaethnos
    Euro-Brazilian
    Ethnicity
    NE/SWGerman/NItalian
    Phenotype
    Alpinenordid + cm
    Politics
    Separatism
    Religion
    IQ 117
    Italy Venice Brazil Germany imperial flag Holy Roman Empire Italy

Anahi is a clearly case of off-White even though some pics she could pass as European, but I as Brazilian I guarantee that she is belong with the mixed-race, she is probable one example of people in the 80-90 Euro range and they normally don't look European, theres some little features than you can spot the Amerindian/Mayan heritage and RMuller are right as normally he is.

Her Mandibula looks Native Influenced, I never known one Iberian with this type of Mandibular, but I known one girl of Para (Northern Brazil) with the same features. She never looked White to me, also she sister looks mixed as fuck. If she was totally Iberian I would have a notion of what she could look, I knew some people who are similar to her, but who seem really European-look, She is Off-white.

I do not understand why Negros want to argue against such obvious characteristics.

Established Member
    Last Online
    @
    Australoid
    Ethnicity
    Moluccan/Ashkenazi
    Phenotype
    Quadracial
    Religion
    Fairness
    Indonesia Timor Leste Papua New Guinea Israel Star of David Samoa Romania

Quote Originally Posted by Montanini View Post
    Anahi is a clearly case of off-White even though some pics she could pass as European, but I as Brazilian I guarantee that she is belong with the mixed-race, she is probable one example of people in the 80-90 Euro range and they normally don't look European, theres some little features than you can spot the Amerindian/Mayan heritage and RMuller are right as normally he is.

Her Mandibula looks Native Influenced, I never known one Iberian with this type of Mandibular, but I known one girl of Para (Northern Brazil) with the same features. She never looked White to me, also she sister looks mixed as fuck. If she was totally Iberian I would have a notion of what she could look, I knew some people who are similar to her, but who seem really European-look, She is Off-white.

I do not understand why Negros want to argue against such obvious characteristics.
    She seriously looks like a brown skinned Mexican mestiza I know,just lighter pigmentation.Her Native is obvious to me.
    MALUKU~WEST PAPUA~TIMOR~FLOBAMORA
    SATU DARAH MELANESIA

http://i65.tinypic.com/ztyn0k.jpg

"Most Indonesians are of Malay stock and live on the larger islands of Java,Sumatra,Kalimantan,Sulawesi and Bali.On the far eastern islands like Ambon and the Indonesian portion of New Guinea the people are,in varying degrees,of Melanesian ancestry"-Barack Obama,The Audacity of Hope

8. The Following User Says Thank You to upyours For This Useful Post:

Montanini (2017-05-15)

Established Member
    Molecular Biologist
    Last Online
    2017-08-14 @ 03:06
    Europid
    Metaethnos
    Euro-Brazilian
    Ethnicity
    NE/SWGerman/NItalian
    Phenotype
    Alpinenordid + cm
    Politics
    Separatism
    Religion
    IQ 117
    Italy Venice Brazil Germany imperial flag Holy Roman Empire Italy

Quote Originally Posted by upyours View Post
    She seriously looks like a brown skinned Mexican mestiza I know,just lighter pigmentation.Her Native is obvious to me.
    For me as well... never looked White for me, never. Mixed person with mixed look.

And that is not because she got some Non-White admixture, most or even almost all people with Portuguese surnames here in Brazil are admix with Natives and some cases even with Blacks, but many of them can look like European not Castiza.

One example is the Brazilian reporter Gabriela Marques from Santa Catarina she should have some non-white genes because of her colonial heritage, yet she is more Europid look and certainly belong with the European race, Anahí not.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Montanini For This Useful Post:

upyours (2017-05-19)

Established Member
    Last Online
    @
    Australoid
    Ethnicity
    Moluccan/Ashkenazi
    Phenotype
    Quadracial
    Religion
    Fairness
    Indonesia Timor Leste Papua New Guinea Israel Star of David Samoa Romania

Quote Originally Posted by Montanini View Post
    For me as well... never looked White for me, never. Mixed person with mixed look.

And that is not because she got some Non-White admixture, most or even almost all people with Portuguese surnames here in Brazil are admix with Natives and some cases even with Blacks, but many of them can look like European not Castiza.

One example is the Brazilian reporter Gabriela Marques from Santa Catarina she should have some non-white genes because of her colonial heritage, yet she is more Europid look and certainly belong with the European race, Anahí not.

Yup and its obviously in her bone structure,the Mestiza woman has that Prognathous jaw and robust cheekbones inherited by Natives.
    MALUKU~WEST PAPUA~TIMOR~FLOBAMORA
    SATU DARAH MELANESIA

http://i65.tinypic.com/ztyn0k.jpg

"Most Indonesians are of Malay stock and live on the larger islands of Java,Sumatra,Kalimantan,Sulawesi and Bali.On the far eastern islands like Ambon and the Indonesian portion of New Guinea the people are,in varying degrees,of Melanesian ancestry"-Barack Obama,The Audacity of Hope

Page 53 of 53 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53