Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Do White Girls not Date Asian Guys because of the Asian Eyes? Is that the reason?821 days old

Banned
    Evolutionary Biologist
    Last Online
    @
    Default Do White Girls not Date Asian Guys because of the Asian Eyes? Is that the reason?

A few searches brings up hundreds of sites talking on Asian guys and white women not dating. Why? I've always thought it was because the Asian eye skin flaps. I've heard white girls say they wouldn't be with Asians because they didn't want their babies to have those eyes (Whoaaaaa!! I know that's what I was thinking) and yet those same white girls that said that will date black guys they say.

What you think? Is it over the eyes? I mean really, how often have you ever seen an Asian guy with a hot white girl? What gives..........

2. # ADS
    Advertisement bot

Established Member
    Mountain Nigger Padre Organtino's Avatar
    Last Online
    2014-02-22 @ 00:13
    Race
    Caucasian
    Phenotype
    Mtebid
    Metaethnos
    Colch-Iberian Wog
    Ethnicity
    Georgian

They were polite enough to not tell that they're concerned with the size of their baby's penis
    Dumb Post of the Year Award goes to....

Quote Originally Posted by George1 View Post
    Lets took than the Iberian peninsula, 8 distant groups of IE was there Celtici Lusitanians Greeks Vandals Suevi Alani Goths and Italic people, only haplogroup G2a have there so many subgroups.
    The R1a have only one sugroup there the R1a1a1g2* and it is almost absent in that region
    Quote Originally Posted by Shamil Noukhaev aka ROnald Mcdonald View Post
    I will make all my best that all Georgians will be muredered with the maximum pain and maximum time of pain then use take you houses, churches as stripping clubs.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Padre Organtino For This Useful Post:

Archangel (2012-09-03), Glory101 (2012-09-17), yahooland (2012-08-21)

Established Member
    Last Online
    2013-09-10 @ 23:02
    Race
    Australoid
    Metaethnos
    Dravidian
    Ethnicity
    Chera Dynasty
    Religion
    Holism
    Australia Aboriginal India Sri Lanka Mauritius

Quote Originally Posted by ImageBased View Post
    What you think? Is it over the eyes? I mean really, how often have you ever seen an Asian guy with a hot white girl? What gives..........
    The mainstream has two different images for both typical black guys and typical asian guys.

I find most white people in both america and canada to be very image conscious. And Many young whites happen to be very loyal to their subcultures, like goths, emo, hippies, stoners, jocks, skateboarders, and so on mainly for very superfine reasons. similarly i think many White girls just want to be seen with guys that are consider as cool and popular. Asian guys are considered one of the least sensational in north-america unlike black and Hispanic men.

Overall the whole latino vibe is sightly more popular with more white women than black culture. So even Hispanic men like these two guys with eyes somewhat similar to asians are extremely popular with white women

Last edited by Reality Check; 2012-08-21 at 11:26.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Reality Check For This Useful Post:

upyours (2012-08-22)

QBQ Banned
    Last Online
    @

I find the Asian computer game-nerd more masculine than this "cool" subculture.

And it's not like there isn't a nerdy stereotype on white guys as well.

It's not just that, because I know of Asian guys who dress like hiphopers or latino cholos - subcultures you label as cool - and practise martial arts (remember, all of the popular martial arts were invented in East Asia).

Probably two reasons:

1) non-white men in general have less success among white women than white men has

2) asians are usually too short and physically unmasculine for white women.

And their reputation - weather it's true or not - for having small penises isn't exactly increasing their status as fuck-material either.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Janos For This Useful Post:

EliasAlucard (2012-08-21), Zakar-Baal (2012-08-21)

Last Online
    2012-10-13 @ 08:55
    human
    Politics
    tyranny
    Religion
    militant atheist
    Antarctica

Blacks and whites tend to vary a lot in physical built, with many having the stereotypical male attributes: a muscular physique, broad shoulders, height, facial hair etc. The average East Asian man is generally quite short and slender built and that is unfortunately a big minus. This body type can also be found in many South Asians (Indians and Bangladeshis included). Add to that the Western beauty ideal which by now has more or less imbued the entire world and East Asian men will find themselves even more overlooked - when did you last see a normal Asian man in a movie, not playing a martial arts expert or a foureyed nerd? I doubt masculine looking, tall East Asian men have any problem finding a non-Asian woman if that's what they want.

Personally, being from the Middle East, I'm used to very large eyes in both men and women and that's also what I prefer. That said, you'd be a fool to overlook a nice guy simply because he has epicanthic folds.

Needless to say there not everyone is this or that, but I'm talking about averages here. Personality aside, as well.
    Oh - and the darkness grew intolerable,
    And as I looked down the long, low corridor
    I felt another horror, unfelt before.

Last Online
    @
    Caucasian
    Ethnicity
    Levantine-Briton
    Politics
    Liberalism
    Religion
    Agnosticism
    United Kingdom Lebanon

Quote Originally Posted by Janos View Post
    I find the Asian computer game-nerd more masculine than this "cool" subculture.
    The one in the middle doesn't even look human let alone masculine ...
    I'd say a large part of the reason is the stereotypes the media push as "cool".
    Khalil Gibran - "Advance, and never halt, for advancing is perfection. Advance and do not fear the thorns in the path, for they draw only corrupt blood."

Alan Turing - "Science is a differential equation. Religion is a boundary condition."

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Zakar-Baal For This Useful Post:

5aday (2012-09-03)

Senior Moderator
    Plant of Life = Biological Magic 麻 EliasAlucard's Avatar
    Last Online
    @
    Y-DNA
    J1a2b2-L147+ CMH-6
    mtDNA
    H5a
    Race
    Caucasian
    Phenotype
    Alpinid
    Metaethnos
    proto-Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Assyrian/Armenian
    Politics
    Ecofascism, Radicalism
    Religion
    Secular Agnostic
    Dodecad
    DOD040
    Eurogenes
    ASY2
    Assyria Assyria 1913-1923 Armenia Lebanon Sweden Greece
    Assyrian Zowaa emblem Order of the Dragon insignia Open Source Initiative Marijuana Party Pirate Party Vegetarianism

Quote Originally Posted by ImageBased View Post
    A few searches brings up hundreds of sites talking on Asian guys and white women not dating. Why? I've always thought it was because the Asian eye skin flaps. I've heard white girls say they wouldn't be with Asians because they didn't want their babies to have those eyes (Whoaaaaa!! I know that's what I was thinking) and yet those same white girls that said that will date black guys they say.

Eyes definitely play a major role, although height and dick size probably also influence their choice. Moreover, Mongoloids don't look all too masculine, so that doesn't help their cause.
    ReactOS <--- support this project so that we can get rid of Windows! | Linux Mint 17 MATE Edition no-codecs (64-bit) | PRISM-Break! | PeerBlock | Windows7sins | The g00z Capture Bible

“The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance.” ― Socrates

“Damnant quod non intelligunt.” ― Latin proverb

More awesome quotes:
    Spoiler: 
    “They say, a man never really knows himself, until his freedom's been taken away.
    I wonder... how well, do you know yourself?”
    — Starcraft II: Wings of Liberty

“The idea that any kind of free society can be constructed in which people will never be offended or insulted is absurd. So too is the notion that people should have the right to call on the law to defend them against being offended or insulted. A fundamental decision needs to be made: do we want to live in a free society or not?”
    Salman Rushdie

“Free speech is meant to protect unpopular speech.
    Popular speech, by definition, needs no protection.”
    — Neal Boortz

“Freedom isn't for wimps.” — Neal Boortz

“The final test of truth is ridicule. Very few dogmas have ever faced it and survived.” ― H. L. Mencken

“The more powerful and original a mind, the more it will incline towards the religion of solitude.” ― Aldous Huxley

“Adapt what is useful, reject what is useless, and add what is specifically your own.” — Bruce Lee

“Everything great and intelligent is in the minority.” — Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

“If you put the most important cultural elements in society into the hands of commercial people who want to make a profit, they will bring it down to the lowest common denominator.” — Richard Hoggart

AFRO-ASIATIC PWNAGE | AFRO-ASIATIC PWNAGE 2 | AFRO-ASIATIC PWNAGE 3 | ULTIMATE AFRO-ASIATIC PWNAGE | ARMENIAN PWNAGE

Quoted for truth:
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaron View Post
    Anatolian Urhemait supporters are mostly butthurt Meds.
    For the lulz:
    Quote Originally Posted by drgs View Post
    Poland is a misunderstanding. It is a country which lies on the frontier between western and slavic world, and which combines elements of both.
    In fact, they are not even the Europeans in strict sense, meaning European as in bearing the responsibility and understanding of European interests. Poland has always been an subordinate country, on one side sucking German dick, on the other side -- Russian one, some kind of "novice" europeans, who are full of inferiority complexes, hysteria and obsessity neuroses. This is also true for all Baltic countries

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EliasAlucard For This Useful Post:

Glory101 (2012-09-17), ImageBased (2012-08-22)

Established Member
    CIVIS ROMANVM SVM
    Last Online
    @
    med - MENA
    Politics
    anti-growth
    Religion
    Physics
    Italy SPQR

I think it's not true anymore since girls of my generation are much more interested in "asians" than in the past generations, probably because of the massive Japanese subcultures flow, starting in the 70s/80s here and much more pronounced since the mid-90s.

Quote Originally Posted by Padre Organtino View Post
    They were polite enough to not tell that they're concerned with the size of their baby's penis
    I am sure their baby's penis comes out bigger thanks to their own white [female] genes.

The size issue is highly overrated anyway. I don't think any normal (non-slutty) woman cares about the size of penises.
    Last edited by Tsukonin; 2012-08-21 at 13:37.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Tsukonin For This Useful Post:

enkidu_ (2012-08-21)

Email Inactive Molecular Biologist
    Last Online
    2013-01-21 @ 19:34

I think it is more simple than speculations here on sizes etc..;
    If you search a job, the best way to get it is to look like the employer, same gestures, leaning head in same direction, dresscode etc...
    Girls look a lot in the mirror, and after some time they start to see themselves as sympathetic, they get used to themselves, so they choose a guy after their own look, same way as the employer do.
    It is another thing with guys as they are not so "mirrorbound". They can choose a girl from another country/look without thinking to much.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Ice Age For This Useful Post:

chuckynoris (2012-08-21)

Established Member
    Last Online
    @
    Cybernetic
    mtDNA
    Cybernetic
    Metaethnos
    Cybernetic
    Ethnicity
    Cybernetic
    Phenotype
    Cybernetic
    Politics
    Cybernetic
    Religion
    Cybernetic

Actually, even in the states this ain't cool. No one really likes this portrayal of meds. anyway and no self respecting med cares for this depiction of such moronic behaviour. Truthfully, its northerners like the Dutch and like who think this type of image is cool and popular in the states and that everyone likes this for some misguided, mistaken-idiotic reason. Case in point, last year a Dutch colleauge of mine mentioned that Jersey Shore is extremely popular in the Netherlands. I was shocked but really the whole thing for why this misconception exists has more to do w/ aspects of northerner insecurity w/ own phenotype and then seeing this Jersey shore look on MTV projects in northerner mind that it must be cool.

For the record, MTV sucks. Its not really even relevant anymore in the states and if you look to any type of program on it as an inspiration for cool then you're a retard.

As for why white women don't date Asian guys, a huge part of it is cultural (like most cases IMO), but if a white girl has an anime fetish then its a bonus for the Asian guy who would want to date a white girl. And yes, this does happen sense white girls in the states like anime. A great example is Otakon:

http://otakon.com/
    Last edited by geomattica; 2012-08-21 at 15:42.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast