Page 64 of 195 FirstFirst ... 14 54 62 63 64 65 66 74 114 164 ... LastLast

Thread: White Dominican VS White Puerto Rican2778 days old

Established Member
    Last Online
    2013-09-15 @ 04:58
    Dominican
    United States Dominican Republic

Quote Originally Posted by El Andullero View Post
    it also has experienced an increasing depauperization, most of the beggarhood being imported, if you get my drift...
    Specially after the not so current events, I've heard.
    Last edited by spins; 2012-09-11 at 22:12.

2. # ADS
    Advertisement bot

Established Member
    Molecular Biologist
    Last Online
    2020-03-30 @ 18:00
    Y-DNA
    E1b1b1b2a
    mtDNA
    L3e1e
    Metaethnos
    Nuevo Mundo
    Ethnicity
    Isleño D Puertorican
    Politics
    Liberal central left
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Puerto Rico Spain United States Outlying Islands Amazigh Palestine Hispanidad

wow this thread served its purpose.

@2kay: Med region is vast and I have been all over it. From Canaria, Morocco, Spain, Southern France, the Italic Peninsula and Greece and its islands. The furthest I got to was Ios. About our claim: PR's who are pred caucasoid and are not from Peninsular origin average around 25% to 35% NW European , 25% to 35% Mediterranean and 25% to 25% West Asian. Our Med phenos are random and many can pass in all regions of the mediterranean. Genotypically: We got too much West Asian to be similar to Iberians, too much NW Euro to be Similar to Sicilians, too little Mediterranean to look Levantine. Phenotypically: Our phenos are very similar to Canarians.

Here is a Canarian female who studied with my Castillian gf: The one on the left

Canarian male:

Our phenos range from phenos like this to other phenos present in Canarias and Iberia which Include the Atlnatid type present in pics posted by me, the Atlanto Med, Gracile Med and Berid. Also there are Eastern Med types but those are less and obviously there are levantine types and sephardi.

Concerning the claim that I denied PR's SSA through slavery. That is blatantly false. I did argue once I got my DNA tribes that I and many other caribbeans did inherit a portion of our SSA through North Africans and Sephardis. I posted a Harvard study done on SSA admix on Sephardis which range from 3% to 5% strictly HOrner. Guess what I got? 5.5 % Horner and my parents are both Sephardi descended through all of their lines except 2 (6 out 8 surnames are Converso related). I did however stated that I had also inherited 2% west african/5% Eastern-Central Africa and that it must have been from genetic drift by very mixed PR's mixing with my Criollo ancestors after they arrived to PR (post Real Cedula de Gracias). I merely extrapolated that reality to other non criollo PR's who are pred Med like me because Chuck Peck (a PR who seldomly posts) has been doing a collection of PR Genomes and concluded that we inherited SSA from both trans saharan slave trade and trans atlantic.

Concerning the 30% Claim: I actually said 3 out of 10 PR's are criollos and that an additional 3 out of 10 was phenotypically and genetically like me (admixed but vastly pred Med) = 6 out of 10 Islanders look Med of some sort or variety, most looking Canarian and a significant minority looking like Camilo and the pics I posted.

@ Luisa: Don't blow this out of proportion. It was mentioned that PR's in these social circles have a preference for mating with non SSA influenced people, but we treat everyone the same way. Elites are classicists not so much racists. Mating preferences can't be judged on the basis of racism but more on the basis of preference.

---------- Post Merged at 17:14 ----------

Disclaimer: 2kay would not know better than me. He is from Norther Europe. I have lived years in Southern Europe.

Established Member
    Last Online
    @
    Y-DNA
    E1b1a8a1*
    mtDNA
    L3e2b, L3f1b3
    Metaethnos
    WAf/Euro/NatAm
    Ethnicity
    black American
    Phenotype
    NWB
    GEDmatch
    M125514
    United States

Quote Originally Posted by spins View Post
    You guys probably live in PR. I left DR when I was 5 years old, and have traveled few times. Even so I still posted people I knew.
    So, you're a DomYork now. I'll bet there's a lot we could chat about.
    Relocated Feb 2014

Established Member
    Last Online
    @

Quote Originally Posted by dbbrainer View Post

---------- Post Merged at 17:14 ----------

Disclaimer: 2kay would not know better than me. He is from Norther Europe. I have lived years in Southern Europe.
    He still hasn't mention where he lives. I bet he lives in the USA, but that's just my hypothesis.

Last Online
    @
    Y-DNA
    R-U152
    mtDNA
    L0a2a1a
    Race
    Triracial
    Phenotype
    Indid
    Metaethnos
    Caribbean Hispanic
    Ethnicity
    Dominican
    Politics
    Royalism
    Religion
    Catholicism
    GEDmatch
    HB6236866
    Dominican Republic Santiago de los Caballeros Spain traditional Spain African Union(OAS)

Quote Originally Posted by spins View Post
    Specially after the not so current events, I've heard.
    Be it as it may, you'd do well to realize the futility of your argument, specially since in light of my above argument, for the alphabet soup of institutions bankrolling the payments for this island (IMF, IDB, USAID, etc.) that 16% is in reality 0.08%, cuz' at the end of the day they're increasingly seeing this island as one entity "de facto", even though a decade or so is left for it to become so "de jure". Do you understand now?

Established Member
    Last Online
    Dominican

Quote Originally Posted by LuisaSkis View Post
    So, you're a DomYork now. I'll bet there's a lot we could chat about.
    Not quite catching you, but sure.

---------- Post Merged at 21:24 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by El Andullero View Post
    Be it as it may, you'd do well to realize the futility of your argument, specially since in light of my above argument, for the alphabet soup of institutions bankrolling the payments for this island (IMF, IDB, USAID, etc.) that 16% is in reality 0.08%, cuz' at the end of the day they're increasingly seeing this island as one entity "de facto", even though a decade or so is left for it to become so "de jure". Do you understand now?
    Ok, I get what you're saying. So its basically a repetition of the 1800's.
    Last edited by spins; 2012-09-11 at 22:32.

Established Member
    Last Online
    2013-01-18 @ 15:18
    (Account resting...)
    Ethnicity
    None
    Phenotype
    (Account resting...)
    Religion
    (Account resting...)

Quote Originally Posted by mrnzzz21 View Post
    2kay, can you tell me about "med features", Dbbrainer said "meds" have fine features while mestizas have rough features
    It's impossible to be that categorical about it. I dont' know what 'Med' means in the context of this discussion, but I'd never use the term for non-europeans, personally. Why? Because if the framework for the discussion is to talk about "white" people, then it's the European side of the Mediterranean we're interested in - Not Africa.

Amerindios are not homogenous at all. Again, we have to talk about Subraces. They are spread out over an entire continent and can obviously look extreamly different.

For example, Native Americans in the rain forest can look very Asian (some of the colombian Native Americans, streching into Panamá "Emberá" tribe look Asian). I don't know where this one is from but looks very asian non the less:

Others, who live in mountain Areas of Bolivia or whatever, look compleatly different, wich more square-shaped features etc. The typical Evo Morales type:

But then there's a lot of other stuff. So it's like comparing apples and oranges.

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to 2kayglobal For This Useful Post:

Hoxxx (2012-09-11), LuisaSkis (2012-09-11), mrnzzz21 (2012-09-11), Pao (2012-09-12), saru21 (2012-09-11)

Established Member
    Last Online
    2013-01-22 @ 20:43
    E1b1b1b1a2a (E-M81)
    mtDNA
    B2

@2kayglobal True; Native Americans are diverse; displaying a very wide range of phenotypes.

QBQ Banned
    Molecular Biologist
    Last Online
    @
    Biracial
    Metaethnos
    Western Mexican
    Ethnicity
    Tapatio
    Phenotype
    Mestizo
    Mexico Ecuador

Quote Originally Posted by 2kayglobal View Post
    It's impossible to be that categorical about it. I dont' know what 'Med' means in the context of this discussion, but I'd never use the term for non-europeans, personally. Why? Because if the framework for the discussion is to talk about "white" people, then it's the European side of the Mediterranean we're interested in - Not Africa.

Amerindios are not homogenous at all. Again, we have to talk about Subraces. They are spread out over an entire continent and can obviously look extreamly different.

For example, Native Americans in the rain forest can look very Asian (some of the colombian Native Americans, streching into Panamá "Emberá" tribe look Asian). I don't know where this one is from but looks very asian non the less:

Others, who live in mountain Areas of Bolivia or whatever, look compleatly different, wich more square-shaped features etc. The typical Evo Morales type:

But then there's a lot of other stuff. So it's like comparing apples and oranges.
    yeah very true, he believes all amerindians have wide noses and small eyes he is that stupid
    and if a mestiza doesnt have a thin straight nose, then its because of the amerindian influence

---------- Post Merged at 21:31 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Hoxxx View Post
    @2kayglobal True; Native Americans are diverse; displaying a very wide range of phenotypes.
    not according to dbbrainer, he believes they all have a wide nose and small eyes

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mrnzzz21 For This Useful Post:

Hoxxx (2012-09-11), spins (2012-09-11)

Established Member
    Last Online
    Dominican

I would consider Native Americans as a sub-race that is linked to the East Asians.

Page 64 of 195 FirstFirst ... 14 54 62 63 64 65 66 74 114 164 ... LastLast