Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 180 EUR, Received: 120 EUR (67%)
By donating, you not only support the continued existence of this site, you also improve this site in various ways, by making it affordable for ForumBiodiversity to upgrade the server with better hardware and licensed non-free proprietary software, but also motivating the staff to work harder. ABF will always be free of charge (gratis) to use. However, if everyone donates a small monthly amount, it makes a tremendous difference for the forum's overall quality in the long haul.

User Tag List

View Poll Results: Men and Women can be Friends

Voters
27. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

14 51.85%
  • No

13 48.15%
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread: Men and Women Can't Be "Just Friends"1708 days old

Established Member
    Molecular Biologist
    Last Online
    @
    Race
    Biracial
    Ethnicity
    American
    United States United Kingdom France African Union(OAS)

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Essien View Post
    What being a woman's friends means for men

If man is friends with a woman then one of these conditions is undoubtedly true:

• He want's to fuck her.
    • He's already fucked her.
    • He does not find he attractive in the slightest

Being friends with girls is a pathetic tactic losers use to lure a chick they have a crush on. Be clear about your intentions and even if you don’t have any sexual interest in a female friend, all a man is doing is practicing going in the friendzone for another girl he might be interested in. Also women are major unreliable.

Women don't say "Word is bond" there's not the female equivalent "He's a man of his word" for a reason

And even if a man manages to find a unicorn that he's not sexually attracted to, is a reliable person, then why bother ?

Like a wine that gets mixed with water, the more you spend time mingling with females as their buddies, the more diluted your masculinity becomes.
    1. Thats not always the case. 2. Im always clear with my intentions with women. Just because youre sexually attracted to a girl,it doesnt mean you have to fuck her. Just because you could fuck someone,it doesnt mean you have too. I guess im different. If im friends with a girl then my intentions from the start werent to fuck her but later down the line if some sparks do happen then so be it. Alot of women like fwb and no strings attached sex too. Being friends with a woman does have some benifits. If could give you more things to do. Boredom wise. Drinking or whatever buddies. Double or group dates. She could hook you up with some of her friends or someone she knows that might be intersted in you.If youre friends with a girl but you are in a relationship then thats cool also but your girl could get jelous and think youre cheating. All girls arent like that though. Being friends with a couple women wouldnt effect my masculinity but if a man has way more women friends than male friends or the majority of his friends are girls then that would be weird.

2. # ADS
    Advertisement bot

Established Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 07:06
    R1b-SRY 2627 - A7080
    mtDNA
    H5a1f
    Phenotype
    Archaic Nomenclature
    Politics
    Not a Fan
    United States Germany Poland Poland Volhynia Switzerland Scotland

Quote Originally Posted by Cyan View Post
    1. Thats not always the case. 2. Im always clear with my intentions with women. Just because youre sexually attracted to a girl,it doesnt mean you have to fuck her. Just because you could fuck someone,it doesnt mean you have too. I guess im different. If im friends with a girl then my intentions from the start werent to fuck her but later down the line if some sparks do happen then so be it. Alot of women like fwb and no strings attached sex too. Being friends with a woman does have some benifits. If could give you more things to do. Boredom wise. Drinking or whatever buddies. Double or group dates. She could hook you up with some of her friends or someone she knows that might be intersted in you.If youre friends with a girl but you are in a relationship then thats cool also but your girl could get jelous and think youre cheating. All girls arent like that though. Being friends with a couple women wouldnt effect my masculinity but if a man has way more women friends than male friends or the majority of his friends are girls then that would be weird.
    Paul is very black and white on everything.
    The only thing gray in Paul's world is gray Crayola crayons.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7