User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 32

Thread: ASI (ancestral south indian) is not related to Onge/negritos/australoids2442 days old

  1. #11
    Established Member
    Molecular Biologist userwithoutname's Avatar
    Last Online
    2019-06-25 @ 18:15
    Join Date
    2011-08-31
    Posts
    1,147
    Gender
    Race
    Quadracial
    Phenotype
    Indid
    Religion
    Realist
    Canada

    Default

    So your stance is that ASI were cock-asoids?

  2. # ADS
    Advertisement bot
    Join Date
    2013-03-24
    Posts
    All threads
       
     

  3. #12
    Established Member
    Junior Member But Cool
    Last Online
    Today @ 02:56
    Join Date
    2012-05-31
    Posts
    3,327
    Location
    Somewhere in England
    Gender
    Age
    33
    Y-DNA
    E-U174/P252
    mtDNA
    U6a3f
    Race
    Sub-Saharan African
    Metaethnos
    Akan/Bakongo/Igbo
    Ethnicity
    Jamaican
    Phenotype
    West African looking
    Politics
    Monarchy over Republic
    Religion
    Nunya
    England Jamaica Skull and crossbones

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Subzero View Post
    Go cry in a corner then faggot. I dont care about what you believe in or not, as you are an imbecile with single digit IQ. Im simply making this thread for those who actually has the ability to understand these types of things and want to know the actual truth. You are just pissed off and insecure as you take this thread as another insult to black people, while its true that i dont like blacks, this thread has very little if anything to do with them. This thread is simply about correctly understanding the data available.

    - - - Updated - - -



    I back up everything I say with data and common sense, unlike you who just whines like a woman. And now that you see that you where mistaken you can finally get the hell out of this thread.

    - - - Updated - - -



    No that is incorrect. ASI is not australoid and not negrito either. Australoid and/or negrito genes is restricted to some of the isolated tribal groups and they are way less than 1% of the total south asian population.
    I think I'll go to whatever part the site I like, dickface. It's ironic you say that you back up what ever you write, when it was saran that had to proof what "you" claimed.
    Intellectual dishonesty at it's finest. Subzero in intelligence indeed.

  4. #13
    Established Member
    Molecular Biologist SOSA's Avatar
    Last Online
    2015-04-14 @ 22:43
    Join Date
    2012-07-29
    Posts
    301
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    K2a
    Race
    West Eurasian
    Phenotype
    Mediterranid
    Metaethnos
    none that I know of
    Ethnicity
    Mixed Euro-Hispanic
    Phenotype
    u already asked that!
    Politics
    Anti-PC Leftist
    Religion
    Roman Catholicism
    Mexico Germany Ireland United Kingdom Spain Finland

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by userwithoutname View Post
    So your stance is that ASI were cock-asoids?
    I think he's saying that ASI's were neither Caucasoid nor Australoid/Negrito. Just their own group that no longer exists in unmixed form. A similar situation to the ANE influence in Europeans and Amerindians.

  5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SOSA For This Useful Post:

    Subzero (2012-12-19), tamilgangster (2012-12-21)

  6. #14
    Established Member
    Evolutionary Biologist Subzero's Avatar
    Last Online
    2013-01-13 @ 15:56
    Join Date
    2012-07-08
    Posts
    241
    Gender

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Hand View Post
    I think I'll go to whatever part the site I like, dickface. It's ironic you say that you back up what ever you write, when it was saran that had to proof what "you" claimed.
    Intellectual dishonesty at it's finest. Subzero in intelligence indeed.
    Whatever, then if you go wherever you like, then you should go where you really want to go, which is obviously some gay porn site, go right ahead monkeyface.

    the sources Saran posted had already been posted on this site several times, but people where still misinterpreting the sources and data. I was intending to post the same links again if someone of higher intelligence than you showed up to argue. But Saran did it first and explained it better than I probably could have done since english isnt my first language. You still got schooled regardless, no reason to be butthurt about it.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by SOSA View Post
    I think he's saying that ASI's were neither Caucasoid nor Australoid/Negrito. Just their own group that no longer exists in unmixed form. A similar situation to the ANE influence in Europeans and Amerindians.
    Yeah pretty much. However considering that majority of the indian population is overwhelmingly caucasoid based on their morphology/phenotype, despite having substantial ASI at around 40-60% depending on the region, I think its safe to say that pure ASI leaned towards the caucasoid spectrum in terms of features. The same way many mestizos look almost completely caucasoid despite having substantial amerindian. Which is explained by their amerindian/native american component being shifted towards caucasoids already like you mentioned.

  7. #15
    Established Member
    Molecular Biologist userwithoutname's Avatar
    Last Online
    2019-06-25 @ 18:15
    Join Date
    2011-08-31
    Posts
    1,147
    Gender
    Race
    Quadracial
    Phenotype
    Indid
    Religion
    Realist
    Canada

    Default

    How can we be so certain of their morphological features? I don't see how genetic distances between populations tells us anything about that either way.

  8. #16
    Banned
    Junior Member
    Last Online
    2012-12-26 @ 05:27
    Join Date
    2012-12-19
    Posts
    26
    Gender
    Age
    31

    Default

    The highest ASI tribes of south india which have 67-72% ASI certainly do not have Caucasian features, to me they look more a mix of Australoid and even some east asian(mongoloid). I think ASI might be a mixture of Australoid Mongoloid/negrito and perhaps the ancestors of modern Australoid and Mongoloid folks were the ASI people, who knows

    Even your average Tamil person who has 55-60% ASI doesn't really look pure Caucasian, generally most indians look a mix of Caucasian and Veddoid(Australoid). The northern indian tend to be more Caucasian because they have more ANI in them

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to abvgroup For This Useful Post:

    Multilingual (2012-12-22)

  10. #17
    Established Member
    Evolutionary Biologist Subzero's Avatar
    Last Online
    2013-01-13 @ 15:56
    Join Date
    2012-07-08
    Posts
    241
    Gender

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by abvgroup View Post
    The highest ASI tribes of south india which have 67-72% ASI certainly do not have Caucasian features, to me they look more a mix of Australoid and even some east asian(mongoloid). I think ASI might be a mixture of Australoid Mongoloid/negrito and perhaps the ancestors of modern Australoid and Mongoloid folks were the ASI people, who knows

    Even your average Tamil person who has 55-60% ASI doesn't really look pure Caucasian, generally most indians look a mix of Caucasian and Veddoid(Australoid). The northern indian tend to be more Caucasian because they have more ANI in them
    The reason the tribals have higher ASI relative to higher ANI is because they had been isolated from other south asian groups already before ANI arrived in South asia. Those small tribal populations that have australoid features have real australoid admixture which is different from ASI.

    Pure ASI people however did not look like australoids and not negritos either. Essentially majority of south asians do not have any negrito or australoid genes, despite having ASI at high levels, because they are not the same thing.

    Most Tamils do have predominantly caucasoid features, but there will always be individuals that deviate, the same thing is observable in Europe and the middle east. Dont forget that europeans have admixture from a paleolithic population that leaned towards mongoloids, and some of them even looked like this:





    So modern Europeans have absorbed paleolithic "mongoloid" like populations as well as some possibly australoid influenced populations like the images above display, so its really not any different than the south asian scenario, majority of tamils and south asians are caucasoid, just like majority of europeans are. but South asia having a much larger and older population than Europe will obviously mean that more deviates from the norm survives.

  11. #18
    Banned
    Junior Member
    Last Online
    2012-12-26 @ 05:27
    Join Date
    2012-12-19
    Posts
    26
    Gender
    Age
    31

    Default

    To me these average Tamil villagers do not look fully Caucasoid








    ^ they clearly look mixed with veddoid

    Veddoid may not be 100% same as Australoid genetically, however the veddoid features are clearly not Caucasoid and clearly lean towards Australoid in (looks). Veddoid features have been studied by anthropologists for hundreds of years, to deny the existence of them in just silly. Like I said Indians overall are a mix of Caucasoid and Veddoid, north indians (punjabis) being more Caucasion than Veddoid, while south indians (tamils) being 50/50 Caucasion/veddoid mix on average. I think the general ANI/ASI averages in south asian correspond well with this mix

  12. #19
    Established Member
    Molecular Biologist userwithoutname's Avatar
    Last Online
    2019-06-25 @ 18:15
    Join Date
    2011-08-31
    Posts
    1,147
    Gender
    Race
    Quadracial
    Phenotype
    Indid
    Religion
    Realist
    Canada

    Default

    I still don't get it how we can have any idea of what pure "ASI" looked like without physical evidence. For now, we know that the Andamanese Islanders (so-called negritos) are the only South Asian population to have ASI lineage without pollutant admixture from ANI, but they have other components to their makeup too, and taken altogether, this makes using them as a basis for what pure ASI looked like misleading. But it's just as misleading to look at modern south asian populations, and assume ASI was leading towards "caucasoid" in looks is faulty.

  13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to userwithoutname For This Useful Post:

    Khashoor (2016-02-01), Multilingual (2012-12-22), pgbk87 (2012-12-22)

  14. #20
    Banned
    Junior Member
    Last Online
    2012-12-26 @ 05:27
    Join Date
    2012-12-19
    Posts
    26
    Gender
    Age
    31

    Default

    ^ well one way is to find out how the highest ASI people today look, the 67-72% ASI tribals of south india look very veddoid, or atleast very different from what (Caucasians) are suppose to look like. I agree there is no way to find out how 100% ASI looked, but with people who have 70% ASI we can get some idea.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. New Study On South Indian Y-chromosomes
    By JAX in forum Asia & Oceania
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 2012-12-07, 20:15
  2. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 2012-05-27, 06:53
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 2012-05-23, 03:26
  4. South Indian Tamil Brahmins
    By mohyal in forum Personal Taxonomy
    Replies: 79
    Last Post: 2012-03-09, 08:35
  5. Darkskinned South Indian man
    By pakistani in forum Classification Requests
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 2011-10-17, 17:54

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
<