Race
    Europid
    Metaethnos
    North Sea Mutt
    Religion
    Heathen
    United States Skull and crossbones Viking United States

LMAO.

Thanks for the laughs guys. It's hilarious how having your picture taken with Caucasian women is such a trophy! And I mean Caucasian, because some of these women aren't even white.

Black men who date white women are actually doing us a favor. Which white men are worried about black men taking the cream of the crop of white ladies? Only basement dwelling extremists who can't get dates.

Black men are stereotyped as loving thick women, a stereotype that they perpetuate themselves. White chicks who are chubby, are attractive to those black men. There isn't anything wrong with this. Black people, at least in the US, tend to be more overweight themselves, so why wouldn't they link up with overweight women more?
    iOS  6.0.1 (iPad) Safari 6.0

2. # ADS
    Advertisement bot

Last Online
    2014-07-08 @ 04:08
    Anglo-American
    Ethnicity
    North American
    Phenotype
    Eastern American
    Politics
    American Affairs
    Religion
    life
    United States United States Canada United States Eastern Band Cherokee United States Canada

Quote Originally Posted by jonboyclem View Post
    Most people are attracted to their own "ethnic" group. You aren't going to see Horners that are atracted to West/Central Africans and likewise. People prefer people who look similar to them.
    not really, I don't know about Africans but I have seen African-Americans dating Jamaicans, Haitains, Afro-puerto ricans, half blacks etc. I agree they would probably pick their own ethnicity over another but I promise you to most people as long as they are *insert your race* you are more attracted to them more than *insert a race you aren't*. The ethnic group doesn't matter nor language in this case.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hammer View Post
    LMAO.

Thanks for the laughs guys. It's hilarious how having your picture taken with Caucasian women is such a trophy! And I mean Caucasian, because some of these women aren't even white.

Black men who date white women are actually doing us a favor. Which white men are worried about black men taking the cream of the crop of white ladies? Only basement dwelling extremists who can't get dates.

Black men are stereotyped as loving thick women, a stereotype that they perpetuate themselves. White chicks who are chubby, are attractive to those black men. There isn't anything wrong with this. Black people, at least in the US, tend to be more overweight themselves, so why wouldn't they link up with overweight women more?
    No thank-you, many black men are attracted to black women. By the way I'm not overweight nor close to it. Many people in my family are the same size

So what do you mean?
    Mac OS X 10.6.3 Safari 5.0

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to icecream18 For This Useful Post:

OskarAnsgard (2013-01-04), Sunrise (2013-01-04)

Last Online
    2014-11-14 @ 07:00
    H1a*
    mtDNA
    m3a1
    Race
    Caucasian
    Phenotype
    Indid
    Ethnicity
    Indian
    Harappa
    HRP0328
    India

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry View Post
    It's the same as with White men + Asian women. Some white men have a crazy fetish that they need to find an Asian girl and some of these girls really look butt ugly - the guys can't see it of course..Same the other way around some Asian girls want a white man no matter how ugly he might be. I know this quite well having lived in Asia, and having stumbled upon many of these couples. I assume it's the same for some black guys - a white women is a necessity what ever it takes - and that strategy is bound to create some casualties

But hey, if people are happy together I think that's what they should do!
    Yea, seen that happen. I know a lot of Indian girls they married American "men"; like 10-12 years elder to them. Went abroad for college, and got married and settled. When I see their pictures together, I think...WTF. The age differential is clearly visible, and the Indian girl has her hair all short and colored streaks and weird (you can tell she is not carrying them well) clothes on. Have never seen it the other way round, that the Indian girl is elder to the American man. Other wise they are both same age group, but when I equate looks of both (Indian vs. American) the ratio is skewed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fact-Finder View Post
    It's like using Leonardo Dicaprio to play Rambo or something.

Windows 7 Chrome 23.0.1271.97

6. The Following User Says Thank You to asingh For This Useful Post:

warrior (2013-01-07)

Established Member
    Last Online
    2014-07-13 @ 01:36
    Y-DNA
    E1b1b1a1
    mtDNA
    T2f1
    Race
    Europid
    Metaethnos
    North Sea Mutt
    Religion
    Heathen
    United States Skull and crossbones Viking United States

Quote Originally Posted by icecream18 View Post
    No thank-you, many black men are attracted to black women. By the way I'm not overweight nor close to it. Many people in my family are the same size

So what do you mean?
    Are you attracted to overweight women? Probably not if the majority of your family isn't.

http://www.cdc.gov/Features/dsObesityAdults/

The black communities are significantly more overweight than the white ones. So why wouldn't those blacks from those communities be more attracted to chubbier women overall? Again, it isn't a bad thing that overweight white women are able to find folk who find their bodies attractive, they're more likely to pass on their genetics that way.

Of course most people prefer their own for dating, this thread isn't (or at least wasn't) about those people though.
    iOS  6.0.1 (iPad) Safari 6.0

Established Member
    Last Online
    2013-09-14 @ 08:45
    Y-DNA
    R1b1b2a1a1
    mtDNA
    L3b1a
    Phenotype
    Negrid
    Metaethnos
    North American
    Ethnicity
    African American
    Phenotype
    New World Black
    Religion
    Liberal
    United States Nigeria Angola African Union(OAS) United Kingdom

Quote Originally Posted by icecream18 View Post
    not really, I don't know about Africans but I have seen [African-Americans dating Jamaicans, Haitains, Afro-puerto ricans, half blacks etc. I agree they would probably pick their own ethnicity over another but I promise you to most people as long as they are *insert your race* you are more attracted to them more than *insert a race you aren't*. The ethnic group doesn't matter nor language in this case.
    I've been to Miami. It's a big no no for first generation Haitian parents to see thier child with a Afram, as Haitians carry similar stereotypes about Aframs like non Blacks do, and the local Aframs stereotype Haitians as having HBO(Haitian Body Odor). The posters who live in the Northeast and Miami would tell you clearly about the Haitian/Afram tension going on over there.
    "When you do things you love, you'll do them without worrying about money."
    Windows XP Firefox 17.0

Last Online
    @
    Caucasian
    Ethnicity
    Levantine-Briton
    Politics
    Liberalism
    Religion
    Agnosticism
    United Kingdom Lebanon

Quote Originally Posted by Sunrise View Post
    I hope you know "American" does not automatically "white."
    I thought American was white and African-American meant black?
    Khalil Gibran - "Advance, and never halt, for advancing is perfection. Advance and do not fear the thorns in the path, for they draw only corrupt blood."

Alan Turing - "Science is a differential equation. Religion is a boundary condition."
    Linux Chrome 22.0.1229.94

Last Online
    2014-11-20 @ 04:25
    American
    Phenotype
    Sahelid+Sudanid
    Politics
    Civic Nationalism
    United States
    Universal Negro Improvement Association and African Communities League United States - Central Intelligence Agency seal United States - Libertarian Party Open Source Initiative

Whenever someone says, "Black men only get fat/ugly white women" they are often speaking generally, about black men as a whole. Obviously such a statement is erroneous. If a black man is with a fat, unshapely and or ugly white woman, then he is also unattractive himself. When I say unattractive in regards to the man, I am not talking merely about looks, as women have a more varied out look when it comes to what makes a man attractive, as they consider physical attributes along with social and mental attributes.

An attractive black man will be with an attractive woman, regardless of what race she is. Also I believe that BM/WF relationships are based more off of coincidence, then an actual specified pursuit at least in the U.S. White women are the most common type of female in this country, you literally can't go anywhere without running into them. It is really inevitable, for a black man to become involved with a white woman at some point, unless he specifically decides to never pursue, nor entertain the advances of one.

But in regards of pure attractiveness, I do not believe there to be anything special or inherently enrapturing about white women that would cause Afram men to pursue white women specifically. Afram men much rather prefer Caribbean females, over your standard White american female, in regards to dating outside ones ethnicity. Unfortunately, most of the Caribbean girls are concentrated in one part of the country, and not distributed throughout, like white women are.
    "Women having other qualities is not interesting to men because we don't need them! Femininity will be the price women pay for enjoying masculinity in men!" - MGTOW Manifesto

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wuSQpiWtdU All about that Southside

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Soul Unlimited For This Useful Post:

jonboyclem (2013-01-04), upyours (2013-01-05)

Last Online
    @
    Caucasian
    Ethnicity
    Levantine-Briton
    Politics
    Liberalism
    Religion
    Agnosticism
    United Kingdom Lebanon

You thought wrong (which is what you usually do).

American is nationality. African-American is an ethnicity/racial group. Just like White American, Asian American, Mexican American, etc.
    But I don't get it, how come no one ever says white-American? I almost always hear the term African-American.
    Khalil Gibran - "Advance, and never halt, for advancing is perfection. Advance and do not fear the thorns in the path, for they draw only corrupt blood."

Alan Turing - "Science is a differential equation. Religion is a boundary condition."
    Linux Chrome 22.0.1229.94

Last Online
    2014-11-14 @ 07:00
    H1a*
    mtDNA
    m3a1
    Race
    Caucasian
    Phenotype
    Indid
    Ethnicity
    Indian
    Harappa
    HRP0328
    India

I hope you know "American" does not automatically "white."
    Wish you had typed it correctly in a hurry to correct me.....! Well, Sunrise, thanks. I know, American does not mean white always, but in my observational cases the Americans were always "white". Sorry. But thanks, for correcting my semantics. I should have been careful. Happy now..?
    Quote Originally Posted by Fact-Finder View Post
    It's like using Leonardo Dicaprio to play Rambo or something.

Last Online
    2014-11-20 @ 04:25
    American
    Phenotype
    Sahelid+Sudanid
    Politics
    Civic Nationalism
    United States
    Universal Negro Improvement Association and African Communities League United States - Central Intelligence Agency seal United States - Libertarian Party Open Source Initiative

Quote Originally Posted by Zakar-Baal View Post
    But I don't get it, how come no one ever says white-American? I almost always hear the term African-American.
    The term "White American", and "Black American" are only used when specifically talking about either group. The term "American" is used when no specific ethnic group is the subject of the conversation. No one here in the states (Internet and anthro board users non withstanding) Use the term "American" to describe Whites solely. Such use of the word is more in the realm of foreigners.
    "Women having other qualities is not interesting to men because we don't need them! Femininity will be the price women pay for enjoying masculinity in men!" - MGTOW Manifesto

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wuSQpiWtdU All about that Southside

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Soul Unlimited For This Useful Post:

Hammer (2013-01-04), jonboyclem (2013-01-04), Muneca (2013-01-08), Sunrise (2013-01-04), Zakar-Baal (2013-01-04)

Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast