Ecofascism, Radicalism
    Religion
    Secular Agnostic
    Dodecad
    DOD040
    Eurogenes
    ASY2
    Assyria Assyria 1913-1923 Armenia Lebanon Sweden Greece
    Assyrian Zowaa emblem Order of the Dragon insignia Open Source Initiative Marijuana Party Pirate Party Vegetarianism

Default Cannabis now legal in Oregon, Washington D.C. and Alaska!

Wonderful and glorious news from the most evil country in the world, US and A:

Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cannabi..._United_States

1) D.C. and Oregon Vote to Legalize Marijuana; Alaska Proposal Leads
    2) Oregon and Alaska vote to legalise recreational marijuana use
    3) Alaska Becomes Fourth State To Legalize Recreational Marijuana

What this basically means is that there's actually still hope for the failed state, America; there's still some good in that country. It's not only a matter of time before recreational marijuana is totally legal nation-wide all over the states, if it's legal in the capital of the country. Although I must give the black Americans some credit (they're like the majority in D.C.) for firing up the plant of life, and by doing so having influenced the elections at least in that city.

Speaking of cannabis and Alaska, the owner of Alaska Cannabis Club, Charlo Greene, kept it real recently:

'Fuck it, I quit': CBS reporter Quits live on Air:

More importantly now, when will the US legalise industrial hemp? That's actually of far greater importance than recreational cannabis (which is simply a bonus). It's ridiculous that America has to import hemp from Canada because hemp is illegal in the US. Obviously that's what Randolph Hurst and other anti-cannabis lobbyists were aiming at when they lobbied to criminalise cannabis: industrial hemp.

Here's a classical old school rap song for all you smokers to celebrate this important cannabis victory in the US capital:

Da Brat Feat. Krayzie Bone - Let's All Get High: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ob1gE19_LnQ

Last edited by EliasAlucard; 2014-11-05 at 21:04. Reason: legal map
    ReactOS <--- support this project so that we can get rid of Windows! | Linux Mint 17 MATE Edition no-codecs (64-bit) | PRISM-Break! | PeerBlock | Windows7sins | The g00z Capture Bible

“The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance.” ― Socrates

“Damnant quod non intelligunt.” ― Latin proverb

More awesome quotes:
    Spoiler: 
    “They say, a man never really knows himself, until his freedom's been taken away.
    I wonder... how well, do you know yourself?”
    — Starcraft II: Wings of Liberty

“The idea that any kind of free society can be constructed in which people will never be offended or insulted is absurd. So too is the notion that people should have the right to call on the law to defend them against being offended or insulted. A fundamental decision needs to be made: do we want to live in a free society or not?”
    Salman Rushdie

“Free speech is meant to protect unpopular speech.
    Popular speech, by definition, needs no protection.”
    — Neal Boortz

“Freedom isn't for wimps.” — Neal Boortz

“The final test of truth is ridicule. Very few dogmas have ever faced it and survived.” ― H. L. Mencken

“The more powerful and original a mind, the more it will incline towards the religion of solitude.” ― Aldous Huxley

“Adapt what is useful, reject what is useless, and add what is specifically your own.” — Bruce Lee

“Everything great and intelligent is in the minority.” — Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

“If you put the most important cultural elements in society into the hands of commercial people who want to make a profit, they will bring it down to the lowest common denominator.” — Richard Hoggart

AFRO-ASIATIC PWNAGE | AFRO-ASIATIC PWNAGE 2 | AFRO-ASIATIC PWNAGE 3 | ULTIMATE AFRO-ASIATIC PWNAGE | ARMENIAN PWNAGE

Quoted for truth:
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaron View Post
    Anatolian Urhemait supporters are mostly butthurt Meds.
    For the lulz:
    Quote Originally Posted by drgs View Post
    Poland is a misunderstanding. It is a country which lies on the frontier between western and slavic world, and which combines elements of both.
    In fact, they are not even the Europeans in strict sense, meaning European as in bearing the responsibility and understanding of European interests. Poland has always been an subordinate country, on one side sucking German dick, on the other side -- Russian one, some kind of "novice" europeans, who are full of inferiority complexes, hysteria and obsessity neuroses. This is also true for all Baltic countries

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to EliasAlucard For This Useful Post:

beyw (2014-11-05), larali (2014-11-05), The Apple (2014-11-05)

3. # ADS
    Advertisement bot

Established Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 16:08
    Metaethnos
    Barbaroi-Aksumite
    Ethnicity
    Somali
    Phenotype
    عظيم
    Somalia Ethiopia Eritrea Djibouti African Union(OAS) Arab League

Lol, I was tired and read this as "Cannibals now legal ' ' ' " . That was one heck of a "WHAT... THE... FUCKITY... FUCK?!" moment.

But also for the occasion:

Last edited by Awale; 2014-11-05 at 20:57.
    HillY post at the end of this page is simply put- MONEY
    ---

My listed metaethnos "Barbaroi-Aksumite" is a cheeky response of mine to "Greco-Roman"... Barbaroi= Cushites & Aksumite= Ethio-Semites.

It's also a call back to those two links I shared, the ancient city-states ruled by the Barbaroi tribes of Northern Somalia and the later medieval sultanates of "Bilad Al-Barbar" [-] [-] [-] [-] and the Abyssinian Empire alongside its predecessors; Aksum and D'mt .

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Awale For This Useful Post:

EliasAlucard (2014-11-05)

Established Member
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 17:53
    Caucasian
    Politics
    Conservative
    Religion
    Christian
    United States

Quote Originally Posted by EliasAlucard View Post
    ... Although I must give the black Americans some credit (they're like the majority in D.C.) for firing up the plant of life, and by doing so having influenced the elections at least in that city.
    you do realize that the first state to legalize was Colorado where blacks are like 4% of the population right?

7. The Following User Says Thank You to dr. Drago For This Useful Post:

The Apple (2014-11-05)

Senior Moderator
    Plant of Life = Biological Magic 麻 EliasAlucard's Avatar
    Last Online
    @
    J1a2b2-L147+ CMH-6
    mtDNA
    H5a
    Race
    Caucasian
    Phenotype
    Alpinid
    Metaethnos
    proto-Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Assyrian/Armenian
    Politics
    Ecofascism, Radicalism
    Religion
    Secular Agnostic
    Dodecad
    DOD040
    Eurogenes
    ASY2
    Assyria Assyria 1913-1923 Armenia Lebanon Sweden Greece
    Assyrian Zowaa emblem Order of the Dragon insignia Open Source Initiative Marijuana Party Pirate Party Vegetarianism

Quote Originally Posted by Awale View Post
    But also for the occasion:
    That's a classic! His latest version is not quite as good as the original, but it's pretty funny:

Afroman - "Because I Got High" Positive Remix:

This video is also an oldie, me and my friends used to smoke to it back in 2001, hehe:

Bone Thugs-N-Harmony - Smoking Buddha Video:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oj8TJP3ZmcY

While this is all good news, what's actually criminal is that cannabis is still illegal in the majority of the world. I totally want to move to one of the legal cannabis US states right now. Not that there's anything particularly magic about Colorado though, other than cannabis being fully legal there. Imagine opening your own cannabis shop, man I could totally picture myself doing that.
    ReactOS <--- support this project so that we can get rid of Windows! | Linux Mint 17 MATE Edition no-codecs (64-bit) | PRISM-Break! | PeerBlock | Windows7sins | The g00z Capture Bible

“The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance.” ― Socrates

“Damnant quod non intelligunt.” ― Latin proverb

More awesome quotes:
    Spoiler: 
    “They say, a man never really knows himself, until his freedom's been taken away.
    I wonder... how well, do you know yourself?”
    — Starcraft II: Wings of Liberty

“The idea that any kind of free society can be constructed in which people will never be offended or insulted is absurd. So too is the notion that people should have the right to call on the law to defend them against being offended or insulted. A fundamental decision needs to be made: do we want to live in a free society or not?”
    Salman Rushdie

“Free speech is meant to protect unpopular speech.
    Popular speech, by definition, needs no protection.”
    — Neal Boortz

“Freedom isn't for wimps.” — Neal Boortz

“The final test of truth is ridicule. Very few dogmas have ever faced it and survived.” ― H. L. Mencken

“The more powerful and original a mind, the more it will incline towards the religion of solitude.” ― Aldous Huxley

“Adapt what is useful, reject what is useless, and add what is specifically your own.” — Bruce Lee

“Everything great and intelligent is in the minority.” — Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

“If you put the most important cultural elements in society into the hands of commercial people who want to make a profit, they will bring it down to the lowest common denominator.” — Richard Hoggart

AFRO-ASIATIC PWNAGE | AFRO-ASIATIC PWNAGE 2 | AFRO-ASIATIC PWNAGE 3 | ULTIMATE AFRO-ASIATIC PWNAGE | ARMENIAN PWNAGE

Quoted for truth:
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaron View Post
    Anatolian Urhemait supporters are mostly butthurt Meds.
    For the lulz:
    Quote Originally Posted by drgs View Post
    Poland is a misunderstanding. It is a country which lies on the frontier between western and slavic world, and which combines elements of both.
    In fact, they are not even the Europeans in strict sense, meaning European as in bearing the responsibility and understanding of European interests. Poland has always been an subordinate country, on one side sucking German dick, on the other side -- Russian one, some kind of "novice" europeans, who are full of inferiority complexes, hysteria and obsessity neuroses. This is also true for all Baltic countries

9. The Following User Says Thank You to EliasAlucard For This Useful Post:

Awale (2014-11-05)

Established Member
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 17:53
    Caucasian
    Politics
    Conservative
    Religion
    Christian
    United States

rap-wise when it comes to chronic these dudes come to mind (with snoop dogg being a close second lol):

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Awale View Post
    Lol, I was tired and read this as "Cannibals now legal ' ' ' " . That was one heck of a "WHAT... THE... FUCKITY... FUCK?!" moment.
    lol, there's a death metal band called Cannibal Corpse and a "parody" band (dudes are actually legit) called Cannabis Corpse, their song names/lyrics are pure comedy gold.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to dr. Drago For This Useful Post:

Awale (2014-11-05)

Funding Member
    Established Member
    Last Online
    @
    H1
    Race
    Europid
    Politics
    Center
    United States

Florida is a red/ purple state so likely it'll be later to join the bandwagon, but it will happen. Economically, it has to happen: our jails are full.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to larali For This Useful Post:

filrabat (2014-11-06), The Apple (2014-11-05)

Funding Member
    Established Member
    Last Online
    @
    Assyrian/Armenian
    Politics
    Corruption and Greed
    Religion
    Materialism
    United States Armenia Assyria Assyria 1913-1923 Russia
    United States - Reform Party Greece - Byzantine eagle Assyrian Zowaa emblem

I don't smoke it, but it's a good step. Unfortunately, due to budget constraints, it wasn't able to appear on the Arizona voter's ballot. It's supposed to appear(and be legalized) in 2016, along with California, Nevada, Montana, Maine, and Massachusetts.

We're not a failed state nor the most evil, by the way...

The border states should have legalized it first, since it hurts our economies the most.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to The Apple For This Useful Post:

Acquisitorz (2014-11-05)

Established Member
    Last Online
    Metaethnos
    Barbaroi-Aksumite
    Ethnicity
    Somali
    Phenotype
    عظيم

Quote Originally Posted by EliasAlucard View Post
    While this is all good news, what's actually criminal is that cannabis is still illegal in the majority of the world. I totally want to move to one of the legal cannabis US states right now. Not that there's anything particularly magic about Colorado though, other than cannabis being fully legal there. Imagine opening your own cannabis shop, man I could totally picture myself doing that.
    I was about to mention this... 3wale's never been high since even having some of the shite in my system would result in me being executed. [-] Funny how what you call "a failed state" is oceans away from The Greatest City on Earth and all of its tall building, big mall glory.

Funnily enough, I just tried to access a site that talks about the countries in the world with the harshest laws on drug use of any kind and it was blocked here in the UAE, lol. But 2ami, I kindly request that you don't insult the UAE too much... I don't want to be deported.

- - - Updated - - -

Btw, it was blasphemous of me to forget to post this:

Spoiler: 

Last edited by Awale; 2014-11-05 at 21:22.
    ---

My listed metaethnos "Barbaroi-Aksumite" is a cheeky response of mine to "Greco-Roman"... Barbaroi= Cushites & Aksumite= Ethio-Semites.

It's also a call back to those two links I shared, the ancient city-states ruled by the Barbaroi tribes of Northern Somalia and the later medieval sultanates of "Bilad Al-Barbar" [-] [-] [-] [-] and the Abyssinian Empire alongside its predecessors; Aksum and D'mt .

Established Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 15:48
    R2A3
    mtDNA
    M52'58
    Religion
    Shakta
    United States India Pakistan Bangladesh Sri Lanka Nepal

I was surprised to find out that cannabis is illegal in India. Stupid British laws. Of course, it is not enforced because both Hindus and Sufis use it for religious purposes.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to redifflal For This Useful Post:

Awale (2014-11-05), EliasAlucard (2014-11-05)

Established Member
    Last Online
    Metaethnos
    Barbaroi-Aksumite
    Ethnicity
    Somali
    Phenotype
    عظيم

Quote Originally Posted by redifflal View Post
    I was surprised to find out that cannabis is illegal in India. Stupid British laws. Of course, it is not enforced because both Hindus and Sufis use it for religious purposes.
    Given how much people in Somalia, Ethiopia and Yemen LOVE Khat, I reckon if one were to tell them that something even more soothing exists-> they'd shit themselves.

- - - Updated - - -

But they are familiar with cannabis and use it quite often in parts of Somalia. Dunno about Ethiopia and Yemen.

- - - Updated - - -

Seems it's illegal but some Ethios do use it for medical reasons and so on anyway.

Wasn't messing around about the Khat.
    Last edited by Awale; 2014-11-05 at 21:37.
    ---

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast