Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 180 EUR, Received: 120 EUR (67%)
By donating, you not only support the continued existence of this site, you also improve this site in various ways, by making it affordable for ForumBiodiversity to upgrade the server with better hardware and licensed non-free proprietary software, but also motivating the staff to work harder. ABF will always be free of charge (gratis) to use. However, if everyone donates a small monthly amount, it makes a tremendous difference for the forum's overall quality in the long haul.

User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Haplogroup dominions960 days old

Last Online
    2017-06-26 @ 00:46
    R1b-L23
    mtDNA
    H4d

Seems that you are very proud of your genocidal war criminal g-g-g-g-grandfather.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aschtnaya For This Useful Post:

Semitic Duwa (2017-02-05), The Apple (2017-02-06), thetick (2017-02-13)

3. # ADS
    Advertisement bot

Banned
    Last Online
    2017-02-25 @ 23:23

Quote Originally Posted by Aschtnaya View Post
    Seems that you are very proud of your genocidal war criminal g-g-g-g-grandfather.
    Yes, I am proud of him. History is written by the victorious, so do not believe every lie. Also dont you have any shame? He was murdered by your British/allied troops north of Mossul. He was ~50 during those times, no need for such criminal acts. A man coordinating a few troops and giving a few division orders, is getting murdered brutaly. This is how "non war criminals" are acting. The only war criminals are Great Britain, France, the Hashemites (may these Hashemi "royals" burn in hell) and their allies. Fuck the queen and her bloody family. I can understand why Fascism was so popular after WW1 in Germany..
    Last edited by raspberry; 2017-02-05 at 22:25.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to raspberry For This Useful Post:

IstenmeyenTuy (2017-02-06)

Last Online
    2017-06-26 @ 00:46
    R1b-L23
    mtDNA
    H4d

My Avatar: my maternal great-great-great-great-grandfather (centre) as an officer of the Ottoman Imperial Shariatic Army during the First World War (1914-1918), surrounded by allied German military staff.
    1 59.1% Saudi + 40.9% North_Ossetian @ 2.57
    2 63.3% Saudi + 36.7% Lezgin @ 2.73
    3 59.4% Saudi + 40.6% Chechen @ 2.86
    Yes, I am proud of him. History is written by the victorious, so do not believe every lie.
    Arabs hardly been victorious since at least just before the mongol invasions. Plus to write a history one has to be cultured & have respect for knowledge. By the way Propaganda does not count as history .
    You seem to lack both.

Also dont you have any shame? He was murdered by your British/allied troops north of Mossul.
    I have nothing to be ashamed of. My g-g-g-g-grandfather was not part of any army that enjoyed mass killings and participated in the genocide of any defenseless populations. If my g-g-g-g-grandfather was involved is such things as yours was, then definitely I would be very ashamed & would not be bragging about it.
    "Those who live by the sword shall die by the sword."

He was ~50 during those times, no need for such criminal acts. A man coordinating a few troops and giving a few division orders, is getting murdered brutaly. This is how "non war criminals" are acting.
    A lot of the victims in the massacres that your g-g-g-g-grandfather participated in 1915 were in varies age groups ranging from a few months old to probably over 90 years old including women.
    Don't try to whitewashed it by claiming "coordinating a few troops and giving a few division orders", Hitler, Saddam Hussein, Attila the Hun .... and so on were also coordinating few troops and giving a few division orders.
    Being killed by the British/Allies north of Mossel, he was probably there giving orders and coordinating and few troops in a new mass killing of the Assyrians in northern Iraq in 1933 (Simmelle pogroms in Northern Iraq) who most of them had just barely escaped 18 years earlier the genocide that was perpetrated upon them in eastern Anatolia by the so called Ottoman army that your proud g-g-g-g-grandfather was a big and powerful officer in .

The only war criminals are Great Britain, France, the Hashemites (may these Hashemi "royals" burn in hell) and their allies. Fuck the queen and her bloody family. I can understand why Fascism was so popular after WW1 in Germany..
    I have no sympathy & no positive opinion for any of those people that you mentioned above. By the way they were your allies, they created & carved false nations like Iraq & Syria out of the old land of Mesopotamia, which then they turned over to your people to rule and plunder. So you should not complain about them, but you should actually thank them for handing you the rich lands of Mesopotamia that you turned into wastelands full of misery & destruction.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aschtnaya For This Useful Post:

Semitic Duwa (2017-02-06), The Apple (2017-02-06), thetick (2017-02-13)

Established Member
    Last Online
    @
    J2a1b1* (M92)
    mtDNA
    U7
    Race
    Caucasian
    Ethnicity
    Pontian +Turkish
    Politics
    Pan-Orientalist
    Religion
    atheist
    Turkey Greece Turkmenistan

Great Shqiptaristan
    Official national music: gypsy turbofolk

Quote Originally Posted by Wojewoda View Post
    We should not forget about the Greater Kosovo dominated by E-V13:

Last edited by IstenmeyenTuy; 2017-02-06 at 06:33.
    It is better to be in chains with friends than to be in a garden with strangers. -- Persian proverb

From the true enemy illimitable courage is transmitted to you. -- Franz Kafka, Aphorisms

انا حرة

9. The Following User Says Thank You to IstenmeyenTuy For This Useful Post:

Wojewoda (2017-02-06)

Established Member
    Last Online
    @
    Canada Poland Germany Switzerland Italy Russia

Hey, here is a picture of where my R1b-KMS-75 cousins repopulated Sintashta-Arkaim region.
    Clue- look where the arrows point.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4