Thread: Are Mongoloid features attractive? [split] //mod250 days old

Established Member
    Last Online
    2017-05-25 @ 10:49
    mtDNA
    T2d
    Phenotype
    Uralid-mixed

By the way, there is a page in Vkontakte, which is dedicated solely to "Finno-Ugric beauties". So basically you see all kinds of phenotypes - from pure "Nordic" to pure "West Sibirid" (or whatever it's called). I scrolled it down now, and it was interesting, that this girl got more "likes":

...than this woman (Estonian supermodel):

Who knew a Siberian girl would get more "likes" than a "Nordic goddess" in Russian social webpage?
    Last edited by Evi; 2016-12-09 at 15:26.

2. # ADS
    Advertisement bot

Established Member
    Last Online
    2017-05-18 @ 07:31

Well, maybe I was too harsh. Sasha, sorry for that. It's completely O.K. if you want to argue here with other girls who's more pretty.

I would also like to clarify my earlier comment, I meant to say autohomoerotic instead of just homoerotic. Sorry for not being careful.

Established Member
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 21:34
    Xiongnu Elite Cemetery
    Phenotype
    East Nordid
    Suebi Kingdom

Quote Originally Posted by Evi View Post
    Many people think she is beautiful, at least those I have met IRL.

But more Western Siberian beauties or at least good looking girls? Here you are:

(Ob-Ugrians)

(Samoyeds)

There are more good looking girls, but I don't have time to post them all.

And BTW beauty is "in the eye of beholder". There is no such thing as "objective" beauty (to the contrary what Alexander states). Many so called "beauties" posted in Forumbiodiversity appear as horrible looking to me or at best average.

So hands off Siberian admixture
    None of them are remotely beautiful, but Marina Kashpireva tops them all on account of her lack of Mongoloid features compared to the others. And baseless, feminine virtue signalling from your favourite Finnish lapdog and beta orbiter aside, I have to remind you once again that sexual attraction is, indeed, objective.

Quote Originally Posted by EliasAlucard View Post
    Not all Europeans are attractive anyway, if it makes you feel better. We're talking about stereotypes here: beauty is pure mathematics, and small noses, proportionate lips, almond shaped eyes, straight hair and so on, are universally regarded as more attractive than nappy hair, dark skin, epicanthic folds and so on.

Again: beauty is mathematics. If you're trying to explain it with nonsensical theories of political power this and that, you're the one who's into pseudoscience here.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Facial_symmetry

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Physic...attractiveness

If it makes you feel any better, you're very paedomorphic. If you really are 34, I'd take you for a 16 year-old woman.
    “At some future period, not very distant as measured by centuries, the civilised races of man will almost certainly exterminate and replace throughout the world the savage races."

- Charles Darwin, The Descent of Man

https://youtu.be/BBz_z-hZk80?t=2m7s

Established Member
    Last Online
    mtDNA
    T2d
    Phenotype
    Uralid-mixed

Quote Originally Posted by Alexander View Post
    None of them are remotely beautiful, but Marina Kashpireva tops them all on account of her lack of Mongoloid features compared to the others. And baseless, feminine virtue signalling from your favourite Finnish lapdog and beta orbiter aside, I have to remind you once again that sexual attraction is, indeed, objective.
    It is pointless to argue with you, because, anyways, clearly, you don't have any scientific approach to feminine beauty, as I can see here (I mean - you provide no geometrical proportions in percentages, like shown in your Wikipedia links etc.). You are just measuring women by your own subjective scale.

You are clearly mistaken about Marina because she clearly shows Siberian admixture, so how can you say she has no Mongoloid features? She does have, like particular structure of cheekbones or eyes. So well, if you don't see already such obvious things, then why should I believe in the rest of your claims?

BTW the girl with short hair takes my vote. She actually has had long hair, and with them she looks incredible. But I couldn't find enough high resolution pictures with long hair.

I have somewhere photos of also other beautiful girls with more Mongoloid appearance, I should post them here more, when I have more time.

If it makes you feel any better, you're very paedomorphic. If you really are 34, I'd take you for a 16 year-old woman.
    Do you mean picture in my profile? No, that's not me. I definitely look older than 16. I can f.e. buy alcohol in shops if I wish and nobody will ask my age.

Established Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 03:15
    Biracial
    Metaethnos
    ChildOfTheSun
    Ethnicity
    Purepecha/Tejano
    Phenotype
    Margid/Pueblid/Mediter
    Politics
    Children Of The Sun
    Religion
    Jimbafiarhu
    United States Mexico Puerto Rico Italy

I find "Mongoloids", mainly the Amerindians, to be the most attractive for myself. Don't get me wrong, there are a few individuals of mostly or pure European/White ancestry, but it's not the same for me when compared Amerindians...
    US govt official: “You have observed the white man for 90 years. You’ve seen his wars and his technological advances. You’ve seen his progess, and the damage he’s done.”

Two Eagles: “When white man find land, Indians running it, no taxes, no debt, plenty buffalo, plenty beaver, clean water. Women do all the work, medicine man free, Indian man spend all day hunting and fishing, all night having sex.... Only white man dumb enough to think he could improve system like that.”

Established Member
    Evolutionary Biologist
    Last Online
    2017-05-24 @ 04:34
    aR1bI1an
    Race
    Europoid
    Phenotype
    Nordid
    Phenotype
    fair
    Politics
    White Collar Populist
    Religion
    Agnostic
    England

Most definitely yes. I prefer 1/2 and 1/2 or 1/4 rather than admixture that remains from 10 generations ago though.
    ie:
    Kristin Kreuk, Olivia Munn

Established Member
    Last Online
    Xiongnu Elite Cemetery
    Phenotype
    East Nordid
    Suebi Kingdom

Quote Originally Posted by Evi View Post
    It is pointless to argue with you, because, anyways, clearly, you don't have any scientific approach to feminine beauty, as I can see here (I mean - you provide no geometrical proportions in percentages, like shown in your Wikipedia links etc.). You are just measuring women by your own subjective scale.
    I assumed you would connect the dots yourself given how the traits associated with female sexual attractiveness are typically Caucasoid, more specifically Europoid:

Quote Originally Posted by Wikipedia
    [...] men have been found to prefer full lips, high forehead, broad face, small chin, small nose, short and narrow jaw, high cheekbones, clear and smooth skin, and wide-set eyes.
    You're also lying and you're doing it outright shamelessly, saying that I measure women by my own subjective scale when I'm providing you with information that shows the complete opposite, i.e. an objective measure of female beauty. Jesus Christ, some audacity you have. I've been talking about facial symmetry since the very first reply.

You are clearly mistaken about Marina because she clearly shows Siberian admixture, so how can you say she has no Mongoloid features? She does have, like particular structure of cheekbones or eyes. So well, if you don't see already such obvious things, then why should I believe in the rest of your claims?
    You are the one who is clearly mistaken, since you seem to be unable to comprehend basic English. Let me quote myself:

[...} but Marina Kashpireva tops them all on account of her lack of Mongoloid features compared to the others.
    Her lack of Mongoloid features compared to the other, clearly Mongoloid women. Comprende?

I have somewhere photos of also other beautiful girls with more Mongoloid appearance, I should post them here more, when I have more time.
    Yeah, you do that.
    “At some future period, not very distant as measured by centuries, the civilised races of man will almost certainly exterminate and replace throughout the world the savage races."

Established Member
    Last Online
    Xiongnu Elite Cemetery
    Phenotype
    East Nordid
    Suebi Kingdom

Quote Originally Posted by Woden View Post
    Most definitely yes. I prefer 1/2and 1/2 or 1/4 rather than admixture that remains from 10 generations ago though.
    ie:
    Kristin Kreuk, Olivia Munn
    Yup

Established Member
    Last Online
    @
    Race
    Europid
    Phenotype
    Nordid
    Politics
    Far Right
    Religion
    Anti Religion
    Canada Netherlands France United States

Who really finds it attractive anyways. Communists should have de-mongolified the entire USSR and Eastern Bloc, when they had it. Urho Kekkonen could have had it done in Finland, as he was closer to USSR than to the West.

Established Member
    Last Online
    mtDNA
    T2d
    Phenotype
    Uralid-mixed

Quote Originally Posted by Silk View Post
    Who really finds it attractive anyways. Communists should have de-mongolified the entire USSR and Eastern Bloc, when they had it. Urho Kekkonen could have had it done in Finland, as he was closer to USSR than to the West.
    Hmm, but Mongoloid people tend to have higher IQ than Europeans By the way, even Siberian Mongoloids are smart people, as can be seen by fact that many of them have nowadays successfully accomplished universities with good grades, defended doctoral theses etc. Most of native Siberians, who live urbanized way of life, work the same works as Russians in administration, healthcare, heavy industry, engineering etc. Besides, there have been (and still are) even political leaders holding important profiles, such as Sergei Sobyanin (mayor of Moscow). This all requires enough high level of IQ.
    If you think that reindeer-herding and traditional nomadic or semi-nomadic way of living is a proof of low intelligence, then you are very mistaken - the life in conditions of difficult weather requires enough high intelligence to survive. You need to have planning and calculation abilities, organisational skills etc., otherwise you won't survive the long and harsh winter.

So I think that Russia has only benefited from having Mongoloid people there (and Finland too benefits from Mongoloid, however small, admixtures), and it doesn't matter what you might think of their physical appearances

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Evi For This Useful Post:

Huck Finn (2016-12-09), Sun Shield Pakal (2016-12-09)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast