Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 180 EUR, Received: 50 EUR (28%)
By donating, you not only support the continued existence of this site, you also improve this site in various ways, by making it affordable for ForumBiodiversity to upgrade the server with better hardware and licensed non-free proprietary software, but also motivating the staff to work harder. ABF will always be free of charge (gratis) to use. However, if everyone donates a small monthly amount, it makes a tremendous difference for the forum's overall quality in the long haul.

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Are Mongoloid features attractive? [split] //mod306 days old

Established Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 08:11
    mtDNA
    T2d
    Phenotype
    Uralid-mixed

Quote Originally Posted by Alexander View Post
    I assumed you would connect the dots yourself given how the traits associated with female sexual attractiveness are typically Caucasoid, more specifically Europoid
    Actually, sounds more like typical Siberian-European mixed phenotype.
    Full lips? Check.
    High forehead? Check.
    Broad face? Check.
    Small nose? Check.
    Short and narrow jaw, small chin? Check.
    High cheekbones? Check.
    Clear and smooth skin? Check.
    Wide-set eyes? Check.

You're also lying and you're doing it outright shamelessly, saying that I measure women by my own subjective scale when I'm providing you with information that shows the complete opposite, i.e. an objective measure of female beauty. Jesus Christ, some audacity you have. I've been talking about facial symmetry since the very first reply.
    Providing information on a literature and actually doing the measurement by yourself are two different things.

2. # ADS
    Advertisement bot

Established Member
    Last Online
    @
    Race
    Europid
    Phenotype
    Nordid
    Politics
    Far Right
    Religion
    Anti Religion
    Canada Netherlands France United States

Quote Originally Posted by Evi View Post
    Hmm, but Mongoloid people tend to have higher IQ than Europeans
    Here it comes, "muh IQ" topic.

By the way, even Siberian Mongoloids are smart people, as can be seen by fact that many of them have nowadays successfully accomplished universities with good grades, defended doctoral theses etc. Most of native Siberians, who live urbanized way of life, work the same works as Russians in administration, healthcare, heavy industry, engineering etc. Besides, there have been (and still are) even political leaders holding important profiles, such as Sergei Sobyanin (mayor of Moscow). This all requires enough high level of IQ.
    I don't think the success of few people is relative to their race's collective IQ.

If you think that reindeer-herding and traditional nomadic or semi-nomadic way of living is a proof of low intelligence, then you are very mistaken.
    I didn't say that anywhere.

So I think that Russia has only benefited from having Mongoloid people there (and Finland too benefits from Mongoloid, however small, admixtures),
    Nope, I blame that collectively on their leaders and the people that do the hard work, irrespective of race.

and it doesn't matter what you might think of their physical appearances
    Whether it matters to you or not, that's what I think.

Anyways Mongolia's GDP is far behind even Georgia.

Established Member
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 22:05
    Xiongnu Elite Cemetery
    Phenotype
    East Nordid
    Suebi Kingdom

Actually, sounds more like typical Siberian-European mixed phenotype.
    Full lips? Check.
    High forehead? Check.
    Broad face? Check.
    Small nose? Check.
    High cheekbones? Check.
    Wide-set eyes? Check.

I've boldened whatever is true, everything is blatant confirmation bias. You talk about her eyes being wide-set while simultaneously showing her sideways. How does that add up? Likewise, the broadness of her face is negated by her large, low-set jaw, which is a typical Mongoloid trait. This is why Asians are considered to have round faces. When we talk about broadness of face, we mean the area above the jaw. You talk about her having a small nose, and yet you show her sideways. Once again, where's the logic? Chances are we'll see a flat Asian nose once you turn her around. You can barely see her features, show a frontal instead. Perhaps you're trying to troll me?

Wanna see a face that fulfills all of those criteria? Allow me to introduce you to Miranda Kerr:

See how broad her face is? Yet her jaw and chin is tiny. See how full her lips are? See how clear and smooth her skin is? See those high cheekbones? See that tiny-ass nose? See that high forehead? See those almost cartoonish wide-set eyes? That's what I thought.

Providing information on a literature and actually doing the measurement by yourself are two different things.
    So you expect me to conduct the study myself for it to be considered valid? What else? You want someone to fall off a cliff to believe in gravity?

Anyway, you wanna see a true Finno-Ugric beauty, hit me up on my inbox.
    Last edited by Alexander; 2016-12-09 at 21:39.
    “At some future period, not very distant as measured by centuries, the civilised races of man will almost certainly exterminate and replace throughout the world the savage races."

- Charles Darwin, The Descent of Man

https://youtu.be/BBz_z-hZk80?t=2m7s

Established Member
    Last Online
    mtDNA
    T2d
    Phenotype
    Uralid-mixed

Quote Originally Posted by Silk View Post
    Here it comes, "muh IQ" topic.
    But what else did you expect after you called for "de-mongolifying"?

I don't think the success of few people is relative to their race's collective IQ.
    Actually success of Siberian-influenced people is considerable, when taken into account for how small population share they take in Russia. How many are there Khаnty or Mаnsi people in Khаnty-Mаnsi autonomous okrug alone? Something like 2%? Yet Sergei Sobanin managed to get into top position. His predecessor, Yuri Luzhkov, has Mari origins, and again has Siberian admixture. Sergei Shoigu, who is the minister of defense, is originally from republic Tuva.

Actually, Vladimirovich Putin himself might have Siberian admixture. It is something you can detect from his facial features and surname which is hypothesized to be of Veps origins. God knows what else origins he might have.

This meme states that Putin looks the same as one Udmurt woman.

I didn't say that anywhere.
    No, you didn't and my response about reindeer-herding was supposed to have prophylactic meaning.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Evi For This Useful Post:

Sun Shield Pakal (2016-12-09)

Established Member
    Last Online
    mtDNA
    T2d
    Phenotype
    Uralid-mixed

Quote Originally Posted by Alexander View Post
    I've boldened whatever is true, everything is blatant confirmation bias. You talk about her eyes being wide-set while simultaneously showing her sideways. How does that add up? Likewise, the broadness of her face is negated by her large, low-set jaw, which is a typical Mongoloid thread. This is why Asians are considered to have round faces. When we talk about broadness of face, we mean the area above the jaw. You talk about her having a small nose, and yet you show her sideways. Once again, where's the logic? Chances are we'll see a flat Asian nose once you turn her around. You can barely see her features, show a frontal instead. Perhaps you're trying to troll me?
    OK, now the photo of the same girl from the front shot (in the right side). As you can see, I haven't been trolling at all. She does have small chin (compare it to that of the woman from the left side). Also nose is visible, it's not totally flat.

I suspect the main reason why Mongoloid-influenced people aren't up to your taste is the shape of their eyes.

Wanna see a face that fulfills all of those criteria? Allow me to introduce you to Miranda Kerr:
    And she doesn't look that different from many Uralic-influenced people. I have read comments in internet, where some people believe that Miranda must have some sort of Asian admixture based on her looks. I don't necessary share these opinions, but you never know.

So you expect me to conduct the study myself for it to be considered valid? What else? You want someone to fall off a cliff to believe in gravity?
    WOW you do know how to test hypotheses So it's not enough just throw apple down the cliff to prove gravity?
    But anyways, some more serious approach to facial measurements or proportions wouldn't hurt, if you really want to prove your point.

Established Member
    Last Online
    @
    Race
    Europid
    Phenotype
    Nordid
    Politics
    Far Right
    Religion
    Anti Religion
    Canada Netherlands France United States

Yet Sergei Sobanin managed to get into top position. His predecessor, Yuri Luzhkov, has Mari origins, and again has Siberian admixture. Sergei Shoigu, who is the minister of defense, is originally from republic Tuva.
    Members of minority communities can get to the top position, anywhere in the West. Pakistani Muslim Mayor of London is a good example.

Actually, Vladimirovich Putin himself might have Siberian admixture. It is something you can detect from his facial features and surname which is hypothesized to be of Veps origins. God knows what else origins he might have.
    So he became a leader because of his small eyes and bald head?

Established Member
    Viceroyalty of New Spain Celph Titled's Avatar
    Last Online
    @
    Mediterranid
    Ethnicity
    Mexican-American
    Phenotype
    Atlanto-Med + CM
    United States Mexico Guam Philippines Palau

No, many white models have pseudo-mongoloid features anyways
    from thick lips, high cheekbones, semi chinky eyes, features that are not the norm among white people at all with their monkey lips, small eyes, and no cheekbones

- - - Updated - - -

Forgot to mention how whites love straightening their hair too, another mongoloid trait (straight hair)

Established Member
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 22:05
    Xiongnu Elite Cemetery
    Phenotype
    East Nordid
    Suebi Kingdom

OK, now the photo of the same girl from the front shot (in the right side)

Really? You expect me to believe that's the same woman? Look, unless you're purposely trying to derail this conversation, you gotta be honest with me before I commit to addressing your strawmanning.

But anyways, some more serious approach to facial measurements or proportions wouldn't hurt, if you really want to prove your point.
    Appeal to the stone.
    “At some future period, not very distant as measured by centuries, the civilised races of man will almost certainly exterminate and replace throughout the world the savage races."

- Charles Darwin, The Descent of Man

https://youtu.be/BBz_z-hZk80?t=2m7s

Established Member
    Last Online
    mtDNA
    T2d
    Phenotype
    Uralid-mixed

Full lips? Check.
    High forehead? Check.
    Broad face? Check.
    Small nose? Check.
    High cheekbones? Check.
    Wide-set eyes? Check.

These girls actually represent different ethnicities.

Wiki Editor
    The Grand Inquisitor of ABF NixYO's Avatar
    Last Online
    @
    Europid
    Metaethnos
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Swedish
    Politics
    Nationalism
    Religion
    Christianity
    Sweden Finland Kalmar Union Sami Sweden Tre Kronor

OT about Mexico's GDP deleted. Stay on topic, folks!

/mod
    “And, furthermore, that some people have a sex life and others don’t just because some are more attractive than others. I wanted to acknowledge that if people don’t have a sex life, it’s not for some moral reason, it’s just because they’re ugly. Once you’ve said it, it sounds obvious, but I wanted to say it.” — Michel Houellebecq

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast