2017-02-17 @ 16:14
    Europid
    Metaethnos
    European
    Ethnicity
    Southern Brazilian
    Italy Venice Brazil Germany imperial flag

Quote Originally Posted by zach93 View Post
    So can we say that around 70-75% of the Argentines are at least 80% whites?
    IMO No, but we can say that Argentina is the second country, %, with more Whites in Latin America (after Uruguay) and with good margin to the third place (Cuba and/or Brazil). If you want something much more European than that I would suggest United States (esp. some regions of US), Canada, Europe and Australia/NZ (these places are truly over 95% European majority).

Btw, I still think cities like Buenos Aires and Rosario could be slight over 80% Euro (som. betw 80-84%) as a whole.

Last Online
    2017-02-10 @ 14:45

I see. Well I sadly hear that because I was hoping that Argentina could be a "white-ish heaven" by Latin-American terms.
    The territory of the white people is decreasing day by day.
    I live in Hungary, Europe and I guess Europe is 92-93% white as a whole. It was 97% white 50 years ago.There are almost 10 million turks, 1 million kurds, 5 million arabs, 7-8 million blacks, 7-8 million gypsies (especially in East-Europe), 2-3 million mixed race, 2 million Indians, few million Pakis, Chinese etc. and also don't forget that the Caucasus region of Russia is full of Turkic people like Chechens and Tatars who are not whites. So all in all there are 55-60 million non-whites out of the 710 million ppl in Europe (excluding Georgia, Azerbaijan, Armenia and the European part of Turkey).

Australia's whiteness is very similar to Europe around 87-88% white, but they have at least 2 million Asian people and 1 million aboriginal, blacks, mixed raced and other. New Zealand is only 70% European, 15% Maori, 15% mixed, Asians and others.

Us is only 62% white, although a white American is 97% white on average, because they have the one-drop rule, so if you have one non-white grandparent, then you are a mixed race. On the other hand, the US has almost 60 million Hispanic people, who are mainly mestizos, but there are plenty white Hispanics. My estimation is, around 10% of the US Hispanic population is white (most of the Argies, Uruguayans, Chileans, Cubans, some Colombians and Brazilians, Costa Ricans immigrants are whites). According to the latest projections, the non-Hispanic White majority will be gone by 2045, but the White majority (with the real white hispanics) will hold a little longer, till 2055 maybe.

Canada was 77% white in 2011, but the % of whites is decreasing by 2-3%points in every 5 years so I guess the white Canada will be lost in 50 years... :/

Latin-America is very mixed, only Uruguay and Argentina have a white majority. Although almost every Argentines and Uruguayans have Amerindian/Black ancestors.

Anyway, the Baltic states, Ukraine, Belarus, Poland, Finland, Slovenia, Croatia, Czech Republic and the European parts of Russia are the whitest countries in the world and I believe that they always will be.

Established Member
    Molecular Biologist
    Last Online
    Europid
    Metaethnos
    European
    Ethnicity
    Southern Brazilian

I see. Well I sadly hear that because I was hoping that Argentina could be a "white-ish heaven" by Latin-American terms.
    And Argentina still is, at least some parts of Argentina (Pampas)

The number of Argentinians with 90%+ European blood could be 35-40% IMO. Most of them with recent Euro origin.
    Compare it with Chile, Colombia (3-5%), Venezuela (prob. some 5-7% because it received many Europeans recently), Puerto Rico (<3%), Bolivia, Peru (<1%), Mexico (<3%), Paraguay (Majority are mestizos/castizos), and also they don't have Blacks and it is one plus for example. But talking that 90%+ are majority in anywhere in Latin America is complicated.
    This continent is a lost case, the most mixed area in world, one of the most leftist, violent and idiot too.

United States yes, it's always been a place of White people. But that may be a lost case. Mexico is one of the most Amerindian countries / less European in Latin America and there are more than 30 million Mexicans in the United States. I really do not know what the real percentage of the White people in the United States right now, many Latinos (10%) are White, mostly Cubans (and just 34%-35% of Cuban-Americans are 90%+ European). But a lot of people should mark non-Hispanic White in the racial census as well.

Demographics are not in our favor as well. All mixed states has more childrens than the more European states. For the countries from Latin America the only possibility is the economic nationalism, ethno-nationalism pff, in the case of my country (Brazil), neither economic nationalism will be possible for example, unless we takes away the right to vote of the poor people, Mestizos and the Blacks. Or put them as second-class citizens, it or the dictatorship system, there is no choice. If it is a democracy with all the votes with the same weight, we will fuck quickly and turn a Venezuela soon, could be the same of the Argentina with Mestizos.

I could still say that Uruguay and Argentina are better than other countries in LA, Argentina not so much, however, Uruguay is a very small country. 3 million in an ocean of at least 500 million people ready to immigrate somewhere.
    Last edited by Montanini; 2017-02-11 at 04:11.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Montanini For This Useful Post:

cmv88 (2017-02-17)

Last Online
    Today @ 19:57
    Europid
    Phenotype
    Alpinid
    Ethnicity
    Mainly N. Italian
    Phenotype
    Alpine, Atlanto-Med
    Politics
    Centre-Right
    Religion
    Christian
    Argentina Italy Switzerland Russia Spain Denmark

Quote Originally Posted by Montanini View Post
    If it is a democracy with all the votes with the same weight, we will fuck quickly and turn a Venezuela soon, could be the same of the Argentina with Mestizos.
    I have to say I don't agree with your analysis, Montannini, with all due respect. White Argentines and Mestizo Argentines vote the same populist politicians, there is no difference. Maybe there is an unsignificant difference, say, 3% more mestizo votes for the populist candidate. The real difference is between classes. The middle class (where there are lots of mestizos too) is split between 50% pro-peronism and 50% anti-peronist, whether they are mestizo or white. Take into account that the middle class makes up 60% of the country's population. The lower class is perhaps 65% pro-peronism, whether they are white or mestizo (although the majority is mestizo). Notice that around 30% of the lower class are immigrants from Bolivia, Peru and Paraguay, and they are not entitled to vote.
    In my experience, my grandfather's mestizo and uneducated family is pro-Macri government, pro-business, etc. My mother's college graduated, fully white family of Swiss and Italian origin is pro-Kirchner's government and they're all populist and lefties. I know several white people that feel like guilty for being white because our people colonized and killed amerindians. Brainwashing. Public universites where almost all Argentines of every ethnic background study are brainwashing students by marxist professors (the majority of them are).
    The same is happening in the US with white Americans in the west coast and the north-east. They feel kinda guility for being white.
    All my Italian great-grandparents were Peronist. My great-grandmother was ultra-peronist and she was racist.

Argentina is too complicated. Analysing politics in term of races here is irrelevant.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Benzgolv For This Useful Post:

Montanini (2017-02-11)

Established Member
    Molecular Biologist
    Last Online
    Europid
    Metaethnos
    European
    Ethnicity
    Southern Brazilian

Quote Originally Posted by cmv88 View Post

Established Member
    Molecular Biologist
    Last Online
    Europid
    Metaethnos
    European
    Ethnicity
    Southern Brazilian

Quote Originally Posted by Benzgolv View Post
    What do you think Benzgolv about the Euro components of Argentina here:

Last edited by Montanini; 2017-02-15 at 19:05.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Montanini For This Useful Post:

cmv88 (2017-02-17)

Last Online
    Europid
    Phenotype
    Alpinid
    Ethnicity
    Mainly N. Italian
    Phenotype
    Alpine, Atlanto-Med
    Politics
    Centre-Right
    Religion
    Christian

Pretty accurate.

What's the source? I'd like to see the variation throughout different regions.

Established Member
    Race Scientist
    Last Online
    Today @ 17:23

Quote Originally Posted by mpgisfan View Post
    Someone on Apricity took all the Argentine results that were on 23andMe as of 2015, made Excel spreadsheets based on them, and then he screenshotted said spreadsheets. Apparently, 57% of Argentines there are at least 90% white. If correct, that would only be 8-15% less white than America. (Then again, it's not like every Argentine is on 23andMe.)
    i did that but 23andme is people who are payin 100 USD for a genetic test. Its not perfect.

I think reality is between genetic studies (usually public hospitals/low class) and the 23andme results.

- - - Updated - - -

seems good

- - - Updated - - -

So can we say that around 70-75% of the Argentines are at least 80% whites?
    I would say something more like this

+90% euro 31% of Argentina (13.3 MM)
    +80% eruro 43% of Argentina (18.3MM)
    +70% euro 58% of Argentina (25MM)
    +60% euro 70% of Argentina (30MM)
    +50% euro 81% of Argentina (35MM)

Established Member
    Race Scientist
    Last Online
    Today @ 17:23

Quote Originally Posted by Benzgolv View Post
    I have to say I don't agree with your analysis, Montannini, with all due respect. White Argentines and Mestizo Argentines vote the same populist politicians, there is no difference. Maybe there is an unsignificant difference, say, 3% more mestizo votes for the populist candidate. The real difference is between classes. The middle class (where there are lots of mestizos too) is split between 50% pro-peronism and 50% anti-peronist, whether they are mestizo or white. Take into account that the middle class makes up 60% of the country's population. The lower class is perhaps 65% pro-peronism, whether they are white or mestizo (although the majority is mestizo). Notice that around 30% of the lower class are immigrants from Bolivia, Peru and Paraguay, and they are not entitled to vote.
    In my experience, my grandfather's mestizo and uneducated family is pro-Macri government, pro-business, etc. My mother's college graduated, fully white family of Swiss and Italian origin is pro-Kirchner's government and they're all populist and lefties. I know several white people that feel like guilty for being white because our people colonized and killed amerindians. Brainwashing. Public universites where almost all Argentines of every ethnic background study are brainwashing students by marxist professors (the majority of them are).
    The same is happening in the US with white Americans in the west coast and the north-east. They feel kinda guility for being white.
    All my Italian great-grandparents were Peronist. My great-grandmother was ultra-peronist and she was racist.

Argentina is too complicated. Analysing politics in term of races here is irrelevant.
    i have a lot of white relatives who are pro kirchnerism. STILL majority of kirchnerist votes are from poor mestizos. The most kirchnerist regions are also the poorest/more amerindian

Last Online
    Europid
    Phenotype
    Alpinid
    Ethnicity
    Mainly N. Italian
    Phenotype
    Alpine, Atlanto-Med
    Politics
    Centre-Right
    Religion
    Christian

Quote Originally Posted by cmv88 View Post
    i have a lot of white relatives who are pro kirchnerism. STILL majority of kirchnerist votes are from poor mestizos. The most kirchnerist regions are also the poorest/more amerindian
    You're right, but Kirchnerism will end up being a left-wing party with no more than 10% of support. There are far more mestizos than that.
    That said, Argentina will hardly see any real change because of our idiosyncrasy, and this go beyond race/class/ethnicity.

Look at Chile. They have far more mestizos than Argentina and they are far better off than us. I hope we follow suit and try a real change, from scratch.
    Last edited by Benzgolv; 2017-02-17 at 23:23.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Benzgolv For This Useful Post:

cmv88 (Yesterday)

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast