User Tag List

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 109

Thread: Finno-Ugric (Estonian) actress-please, classify her!187 days old

  1. #1
    Established Member
    Evolutionary Biologist
    Last Online
    2017-08-04 @ 18:00
    Join Date
    2010-07-25
    Posts
    1,472
    Gender
    Estonia

    Default Finno-Ugric (Estonian) actress-please, classify her!

    You know, there are Finno-Ugric heros and Finno-Ugric stars, I suppose the actors can be labelled as Finno-Ugric as well
    Imho, in she is an attractive woman and what is the reason why I post the pictures. She is from North-East of Estonia.





    A group picture-she is the second from left

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Freewheel For This Useful Post:

    Rugevit (2017-02-17)

  3. # ADS
    Advertisement bot
    Join Date
    2013-03-24
    Posts
    All threads
       
     

  4. #2
    Established Member
    Molecular Biologist Rugevit's Avatar
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 06:33
    Join Date
    2013-12-04
    Posts
    2,265
    Gender
    Metaethnos
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Belarusian
    Lithuania Grand Duchy

    Default

    North-east Estonia such as Narva city is 98% Russian.

    We have different tastes. The girl on your picture looks Russian.

  5. #3
    Established Member
    Evolutionary Biologist
    Last Online
    2017-08-04 @ 18:00
    Join Date
    2010-07-25
    Posts
    1,472
    Gender
    Estonia

    Default

    No, she is not Russian at all, she is from Rakvere which is fully Estonian. And to be honest, I have never seen a Russian or Slav like her. As for tastes- I think she is not an hollywood beauty and well, she would not be an ´beauty of first class´ for me either, i would rather classify her as "non-ugly" -if you like it more.

  6. #4
    Established Member
    Molecular Biologist Rugevit's Avatar
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 06:33
    Join Date
    2013-12-04
    Posts
    2,265
    Gender
    Metaethnos
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Belarusian
    Lithuania Grand Duchy

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Freewheel View Post
    No, she is not Russian at all, she is from Rakvere which is fully Estonian. And to be honest, I have never seen a Russian or Slav like her. As for tastes- I think she is not an hollywood beauty and well, she would not be an ´beauty of first class´ for me either, i would rather classify her as "non-ugly" -if you like it more.
    I was not telling you she's a Holywood beauty. I was telling she looks as a typical Russian in my eyes. Probably in the eyes of many people outside Estonia.

    Estonians look as Russians more than Latvians, Lithuanians, Poles.
    Last edited by Rugevit; 2017-02-17 at 19:48.

  7. #5
    Established Member
    Race Realist Lemminkäinen's Avatar
    Last Online
    @
    Join Date
    2010-05-25
    Posts
    10,196
    Location
    Helsinki
    Gender
    Y-DNA
    I1-L258
    mtDNA
    H39
    Phenotype
    Appalachid
    Metaethnos
    Finnic-Baltic-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Finnish
    Politics
    Vandalism in Rome
    Finland

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rugevit View Post

    I was not telling you she's a Holywood beauty. I was telling she looks as a typical Russian in my eyes. Probably in the eyes of many people outside Estonia. Estonians look as Slavs more than Latvians, Lithuanians, Poles.
    I think that she can pass as Finno-Ugric with eastern vibe, not necessarily Russian, but in general East-European lacking Scandinavian look.

    I don't give much attention to what people outside say about Finno-Ugric or Russian look, but if you ask people to classify it is inevitable.
    Blog: http://terheninenmaa.blogspot.fi/, with essence "Believe me, or I'll nuke you".

    H39 - Thracia 1650 BC, Hungary 5000 BC
    I1 - Transdanubia 5000 BC

  8. #6
    Established Member
    Molecular Biologist Rugevit's Avatar
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 06:33
    Join Date
    2013-12-04
    Posts
    2,265
    Gender
    Metaethnos
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Belarusian
    Lithuania Grand Duchy

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lemminkäinen View Post
    I think that she can pass as Finno-Ugric with eastern vibe, not necessarily Russian, but in general East-European lacking Scandinavian look.

    I don't give much attention to what people outside say about Finno-Ugric or Russian look, but if you ask people to classify it is inevitable.
    Lemmi! Here in Belarus you will pass as a Russian too. Belarusians and Ukrainians consider Russians as Finnic and Finno-Ugric. Not Slavic people. Russians are your cousins.

  9. #7
    Established Member
    Race Realist Lemminkäinen's Avatar
    Last Online
    @
    Join Date
    2010-05-25
    Posts
    10,196
    Location
    Helsinki
    Gender
    Y-DNA
    I1-L258
    mtDNA
    H39
    Phenotype
    Appalachid
    Metaethnos
    Finnic-Baltic-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Finnish
    Politics
    Vandalism in Rome
    Finland

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rugevit View Post
    Lemmi! Here in Belarus you will pass as a Russian too. Belarusians and Ukrainians consider Russians as Finnic and Finno-Ugric. Not Slavic people. Russians are your cousins.
    Maybe I start to look Russian at my older age, but I didn't before In Finland and Estonia we consider Belarusians and Ukrainians as Russian and in Russia they want to be your cousins
    Blog: http://terheninenmaa.blogspot.fi/, with essence "Believe me, or I'll nuke you".

    H39 - Thracia 1650 BC, Hungary 5000 BC
    I1 - Transdanubia 5000 BC

  10. #8
    Established Member
    Molecular Biologist Rugevit's Avatar
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 06:33
    Join Date
    2013-12-04
    Posts
    2,265
    Gender
    Metaethnos
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Belarusian
    Lithuania Grand Duchy

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lemminkäinen View Post
    Maybe I start to look Russian at my older age, but I didn't before In Finland and Estonia we consider Belarusians and Ukrainians as Russian and in Russia they want to be your cousins
    We can consider Russians to be anyone. But you know Russians are genetically most similar to Finnic and Finno-Ugric.

    I mean if you want to find the closest people to Finns on earth - they will be Russians. Northern Russians.
    Last edited by Rugevit; 2017-02-17 at 20:38.

  11. #9
    Established Member
    Molecular Biologist Rugevit's Avatar
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 06:33
    Join Date
    2013-12-04
    Posts
    2,265
    Gender
    Metaethnos
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Belarusian
    Lithuania Grand Duchy

    Default

    Lemmi!

    The guy is Belarusian. He is hard-core Balto-Slavo. I am presenting Vitaly Scherbo of Minsk. He is a famous gymnast having won 12 gold medals in world championship, and 6 gold medals in Olympics.

    He is considered the best gymnast of all times to these days. He was my role model.








    - - - Updated - - -

    Belarusian gymnast - darling of Munich Olympic games in 70s - Olga Korbut.




  12. #10
    Established Member
    Molecular Biologist Rugevit's Avatar
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 06:33
    Join Date
    2013-12-04
    Posts
    2,265
    Gender
    Metaethnos
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Belarusian
    Lithuania Grand Duchy

    Default

    Isn't the girl beautiful? She's stunning.

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Finno-Ugric leaders
    By Evi in forum Finnic Domain
    Replies: 62
    Last Post: 2017-03-09, 20:17
  2. Ancient Finno-Ugric DNA
    By J Man in forum Finnic Domain
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 2016-02-13, 09:17
  3. What Finno-Ugric languages is this?
    By Dzaja in forum Linguistics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 2012-12-05, 19:02
  4. Finno-Ugric
    By Pot-Kettle in forum Linguistics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 2011-11-02, 10:43
  5. Germanic vs Finno-Ugric 3:2
    By Freewheel in forum Guess Ethnicity
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 2011-10-16, 22:48

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
<