Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Adriana Lima, The African Bias1600 days old

QBQ Banned
    Last Online
    2010-09-02 @ 04:01

Quote Originally Posted by alfieb View Post
    Portuguese women on google

Notice most of them have full lips?
    But they look nothing like Adriana. They have longer, potruding faces, (Adriana has a round face, full lips and bulbous nose)

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_RgWDcwtbYZ...riana-lima.jpg

2. # ADS
    Advertisement bot

Established Member
    Dubious Honour of 2nd-most Posts alfieb's Avatar
    Last Online
    @
    R-P312 [Italo-Celtic]
    mtDNA
    H2a2a1 [N.Germanic]
    Metaethnos
    Mediterranean
    Ethnicity
    Northwestern Sicilian
    Phenotype
    Berid [Coarse Med]
    Politics
    Libertarian Capitalist
    Religion
    Supposedly Catholic
    Eurogenes
    Is a moron
    Italy Sicily-II United States Argentina Malta
    Italy - Sicilian Independence Movement Greece - Byzantine eagle Pirate Party United States - Libertarian Party Assyrian Zowaa emblem

Her nose is more similar to mine than that of a negro.

TIMELINE OF THE OCCUPATION OF SICILY:
    Native Sicanians, Sicels, & Elymians ca. 8000 BC [Map]
    Phoenician colonists ca. 1100 BC [Map]
    Doric & Ionic Greek colonists ca. 750 BC [Map]
    Romans ca. 288 BC [Map]
    Vandals ca. 440 AD & Goths ca. 488 AD [Map]
    Byzantine Greeks ca. 535 AD [Map]
    Arabs & Berbers ca. 902 AD [Map]
    Normans ca. 1061 AD & Swabians ca. 1198 AD & Angevins ca. 1266 AD [Map]
    Aragonese & Catalans ca. 1282 AD & Castillians 1516 AD [Map]
    Savoyards 1713 AD & Austrians 1718 AD & Neapolitans 1734 AD [Map]
    Italians 1861 AD - Present [Map]

QBQ Banned
    Last Online

Her nose is more similar to mine than that of a negro.
    Get the hell outta here. Your nose looks NOTHING like Adriana. You have a big Semitic loooking nose.

I said she has BULBOUS nose not a negroid nose, now quit with the stupidity. A bulbous nose is a nose which gets rounder at the tip.

http://thecount.com/wp-content/uploa...papers-796.jpg

You hinestly think you have the same nose as her? keep dreaming

Established Member
    Dubious Honour of 2nd-most Posts alfieb's Avatar
    Last Online
    @
    R-P312 [Italo-Celtic]
    mtDNA
    H2a2a1 [N.Germanic]
    Metaethnos
    Mediterranean
    Ethnicity
    Northwestern Sicilian
    Phenotype
    Berid [Coarse Med]
    Politics
    Libertarian Capitalist
    Religion
    Supposedly Catholic
    Eurogenes
    Is a moron
    Italy Sicily-II United States Argentina Malta
    Italy - Sicilian Independence Movement Greece - Byzantine eagle Pirate Party United States - Libertarian Party Assyrian Zowaa emblem

If she doesn't have a negroid nose, then what does it have to do with supporting your claim?

She may be 10%, 20%, 30% whatever black, but her facial features do not resemble that of a black.

TIMELINE OF THE OCCUPATION OF SICILY:
    Native Sicanians, Sicels, & Elymians ca. 8000 BC [Map]
    Phoenician colonists ca. 1100 BC [Map]
    Doric & Ionic Greek colonists ca. 750 BC [Map]
    Romans ca. 288 BC [Map]
    Vandals ca. 440 AD & Goths ca. 488 AD [Map]
    Byzantine Greeks ca. 535 AD [Map]
    Arabs & Berbers ca. 902 AD [Map]
    Normans ca. 1061 AD & Swabians ca. 1198 AD & Angevins ca. 1266 AD [Map]
    Aragonese & Catalans ca. 1282 AD & Castillians 1516 AD [Map]
    Savoyards 1713 AD & Austrians 1718 AD & Neapolitans 1734 AD [Map]
    Italians 1861 AD - Present [Map]

Senior Moderator
    Plant of Life = Biological Magic 麻 EliasAlucard's Avatar
    Last Online
    @
    Y-DNA
    J1a2b2-L147+ CMH-6
    mtDNA
    H5a
    Race
    Caucasian
    Phenotype
    Alpinid
    Metaethnos
    proto-Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Assyrian/Armenian
    Politics
    Ecofascism, Radicalism
    Religion
    Secular Agnostic
    Dodecad
    DOD040
    Eurogenes
    ASY2
    Assyria Assyria 1913-1923 Armenia Lebanon Sweden Greece
    Assyrian Zowaa emblem Order of the Dragon insignia Open Source Initiative Marijuana Party Pirate Party Vegetarianism

Quote Originally Posted by tweet View Post
    ^^^ I never said she was more Negro than Horners. But she identifies as 'Pardo' which is not European. Its an admixture of European, African and Amerindian.

Bear in mind that Europeans and Amerindians tend to share similar Eurasian characteristics so when you mix all three groups (Amerindian, European and AFrican) the African phenotype will be minimised. You can get both light skin Pardos and dark skin Pardos in the same family. If you come from a mixed race family then you will know what I'm talking about but I dont expect you to know because your not from one. Her facial characteristics are not 100% European, she is too exotic to be European.
    Well her phenotype is not all too foreign in Europe either. I mean seriously, she would not look exotic in Greece; I've seen many Greeks who look like her (black hair, light eyes etc.) and as for Amerindian+European yes, Eurasians and other OOA groups are more genetically compatible with each other in that sense. But if she actually had say 25% Negroid ancestry, it would be more often than not, a lot more dominant in her phenotype.

Quote Originally Posted by tweet View Post
    Define Caucasian phenotype. From what I have seen all Caucasians look different. Adrianas lips are too full to be 100% Caucasian. Also Fulanis have little or no Caucasian genes and have fully elongated features.
    Her lips are not at all too full to be 100% Caucasian. Where I live, there are racially pure Swedish women with even fuller lips than Adriana Lima. It's true that Caucasians tend to have no lips, but there are also full lipped women.

Besides, her lips are pretty much like ahni's, and I doubt ahni inherited her lips from Amerindians. Also, isn't it so that Adriana had a lip job or something?
    ReactOS <--- support this project so that we can get rid of Windows! | Linux Mint 17 MATE Edition no-codecs (64-bit) | PRISM-Break! | PeerBlock | Windows7sins | The g00z Capture Bible

“The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance.” ― Socrates

“Damnant quod non intelligunt.” ― Latin proverb

More awesome quotes:
    Spoiler: 
    “They say, a man never really knows himself, until his freedom's been taken away.
    I wonder... how well, do you know yourself?”
    — Starcraft II: Wings of Liberty

“The idea that any kind of free society can be constructed in which people will never be offended or insulted is absurd. So too is the notion that people should have the right to call on the law to defend them against being offended or insulted. A fundamental decision needs to be made: do we want to live in a free society or not?”
    Salman Rushdie

“Free speech is meant to protect unpopular speech.
    Popular speech, by definition, needs no protection.”
    — Neal Boortz

“Freedom isn't for wimps.” — Neal Boortz

“The final test of truth is ridicule. Very few dogmas have ever faced it and survived.” ― H. L. Mencken

“The more powerful and original a mind, the more it will incline towards the religion of solitude.” ― Aldous Huxley

“Adapt what is useful, reject what is useless, and add what is specifically your own.” — Bruce Lee

“Everything great and intelligent is in the minority.” — Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

“If you put the most important cultural elements in society into the hands of commercial people who want to make a profit, they will bring it down to the lowest common denominator.” — Richard Hoggart

AFRO-ASIATIC PWNAGE | AFRO-ASIATIC PWNAGE 2 | AFRO-ASIATIC PWNAGE 3 | ULTIMATE AFRO-ASIATIC PWNAGE | ARMENIAN PWNAGE

Quoted for truth:
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaron View Post
    Anatolian Urhemait supporters are mostly butthurt Meds.
    For the lulz:
    Quote Originally Posted by drgs View Post
    Poland is a misunderstanding. It is a country which lies on the frontier between western and slavic world, and which combines elements of both.
    In fact, they are not even the Europeans in strict sense, meaning European as in bearing the responsibility and understanding of European interests. Poland has always been an subordinate country, on one side sucking German dick, on the other side -- Russian one, some kind of "novice" europeans, who are full of inferiority complexes, hysteria and obsessity neuroses. This is also true for all Baltic countries

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EliasAlucard For This Useful Post:

Esther (2012-01-06), tweet (2010-08-10)

QBQ Banned
    Last Online

If she doesn't have a negroid nose, then what does it have to do with supporting your claim?

She may be 10%, 20%, 30% whatever black, but her facial features do not resemble that of a black.
    What claim? Your an idiot who cant read. I have said Adriana Lima is PARDO (European, African and Amerindian) now quit putting words in my post, and learn how to read.

Established Member
    Fly up
    Last Online
    @
    Triracial
    Metaethnos
    I'm married :)
    Ethnicity
    Greco-Algerian
    Religion
    Logic
    Greece Algeria

Quote Originally Posted by tweet
    Define Caucasian phenotype. From what I have seen all Caucasians look different. Adrianas lips are too full to be 100% Caucasian. Also Fulanis have little or no Caucasian genes and have fully elongated features.
    Indeed that is why I said Caucasoid. Her parents might be mixed by origins , they both look/are predominantly Caucasoid (especially the mother who seems to look completely Caucasian). Tweet you might be half Cape Verdean (i.e likely Portuguese blood in you) , you still look/are predominantly "African" don't you agree? ; )
    Last edited by Ekarfi; 2010-08-10 at 11:58.

QBQ Banned
    Last Online

Quote Originally Posted by EliasAlucard View Post
    Well her phenotype is not all too foreign in Europe either. I mean seriously, she would not look exotic in Greece; I've seen many Greeks who look like her (black hair, light eyes etc.) and as for Amerindian+European yes, Eurasians and other OOA groups are more genetically compatible with each other in that sense. But if she actually had say 25% Negroid ancestry, it would be more often than not, a lot more dominant in her phenotype.
    I agree with what you just wrote. To be honest you, this thread was not to debate whether Lima is mixed etc. The fact is that she is mixed no matter how little her African DNA might be. The purpose of the thread was to accertain why some people don't take into account the region of Europe where the European admix comes from when doing racial classifications of mulattos. So no one has really addresses the point of this thread. Eg a person mixed with Portuguese and Senegalese will be darker than someone mixed with Swedish and Senegalese, in some cases the European genes take over.

Her lips are not at all too full to be 100% Caucasian. Where I live, there are racially pure Swedish women with even fuller lips than Adriana Lima. It's true that Caucasians tend to have no lips, but there are also full lipped women.

Besides, her lips are pretty much like ahni's, and I doubt ahni inherited her lips from Amerindians. Also, isn't it so that Adriana had a lip job or something?
    Most celebrities are accused of having surgery. The reason people assume Lima has had surgery because its rare to see Caucasoud looking people with lips like that. What they dont understand is that she is not fully caucasoid. Lima has never acknowledged having surgery before.

Ahnis lips are pretty big to but the difference is Adriana has a more exotic look. Its not only her lips, its her whole phenotype

Take a look at this picture of Lima when she was young. She looks very 'Pardo', like a typical mixed race Brasillian girl

3sexy_adriana_lima3[1].JPG

Look at her nose in this pic - not just her nose, her round face also.

adriana_lima_american_2[1].jpg

Let me remind you also. Her hair is not naturally straight, neither is it blond
    Last edited by tweet; 2010-08-10 at 12:10.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tweet For This Useful Post:

EiCibaeño (2010-08-10), EliasAlucard (2010-08-10)

Established Member
    sianara
    Last Online
    2011-12-01 @ 09:13
    American
    United States

Quote Originally Posted by Grasshoppa View Post
    Lol, I just looked up Ryan Giggs, who is 25% Sierra Leonean. If that's true, that definitely shows perfectly the randomness of outward appearance related genes related to genotype. The man is apparently more SSA than Caine is. I admit, that one even surprised me.

I've heard of phenetic genes being described as follows: Imagine a drawer of 100 socks. About 6 are related to physical appearance. After randomly choosing 6/100 pairs of socks, there we have the genes responsible for phenotype. So, out of 100, only 25 would be black. In Giggs' case, none of the 6 were black.
    To correct myself, "random" is not the best choice of words. What I mean is, there are chances; it's probabilistic, even in the analogy. In a case of 50/50, there is a higher chance of pulling half and half than 1/6 black, for example, but the chance of pulling 1/6 black remains. So in Gibb's case, it's reasonable that he would look more white than ambiguous, considering he's only 25% SSA, but the end result still based on probability.

AFAIK, the issue is also different with first gen vs. 2nd gen on, because of recombination. That is, the first generation is supposedly perfectly split; it's not until the second gen in which there's all sorts of "random" combinations. So it's not as simple as I made it seem.
    Last edited by Grasshoppa; 2010-08-10 at 13:31.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Grasshoppa For This Useful Post:

JackKnightstick (2010-08-10)

Established Member
    Molecular Biologist
    Last Online
    2013-08-30 @ 20:26

This debate is a waste of my time, Adriana Lima's a mulatto or parda, and likely has significant African and Indigenous American ancestry. She's from Bahia, Northeastern Brazil... were the average white person's between 58-70% African, 18-25% African, and 12-17% Indigenous American. And your telling me that she's only going to be 10% African... are you joking. In Brazil she's considered a light skinned Parda who see's herself as Afro-Brazilian... she wouldn't be recognized as white in Southern Brazil, where the average white person is 70-80% European, 10-12% African, and 8-20% Indigenous American. Adriana Lima is likely 30-40% African and 20-30% Indigenous American, simply judging on the genetic profile of white, pardo, and black Brazilians.

I find it laughable that some people on here estimate a higher Indigenous American component in comparison to African. When she's from Bahia, where the average pardo looks far from an average mulatto, i.e. predominantly African.

Also, no she dosen't look like your average European. Most Iberian women are not that exotic. Adriana Lima is so obviously of African descent that it hurts.

Caucasian and Negroid < bankrupt centric terms

---------- Post added 2010-08-10 at 14:15 ----------

^^ But she doesn't really know. She hasn't done genome-wide SNP tests and found out how mixed she actually is. She would probably measure around 75% European and then some 15% "Asian" (Japanese and native Brazilian?) and the remaining 10% perhaps Negroid.

She is not more Negroid than for example Horners.
    ^ you can't be serious?

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Doctoris Scientia For This Useful Post:

tweet (2010-08-10)

Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast