Nordbo
    Ethnicity
    Danish
    Politics
    Relativism
    Religion
    None
    Denmark Viking Finland Spain Castile

They all have this very particular, somewhat "goofy" look. You can spot a Jew a mile off.

I don't think Fernando Pessoa was actually a Jew, but he is a perfect example of what I mean by the "Jewish look".
    Certainly not all, as you write. There may be a kind of look which may be more common among Jews in the West than among other people, but surely there's also a great deal of diversity. I don't think these Jews fit your description:
    Attachment 28689Attachment 28690Attachment 28691Attachment 28692Attachment 28693Attachment 28694Attachment 28695Attachment 28696Attachment 28698
    Well, I tought I should post a guy too
    Attachment 28697
    Last edited by JaM; 2010-10-12 at 13:12.
    "A bloke walks into a pub, and asks for a pint of Adenosinetriphosphate.
    The barman says "That'll be ATP please!"

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JaM For This Useful Post:

JackKnightstick (2010-10-12), Kali (2011-11-04)

3. # ADS
    Advertisement bot

Established Member
    Last Online
    2014-10-13 @ 22:07
    Y-DNA
    D2*
    mtDNA
    B2

To me Jews look very different. They're one of the most diverse people in the world, their looks can go from Nordid to Aethiopoid (beta israel) to Mongoloid (kaifeng).
    But the peculiar evil of silencing the expression of an opinion is, that it is robbing the human race; posterity as well as the existing generation; those who dissent from the opinion, still more than those who hold it. If the opinion is right, they are deprived of the opportunity of exchanging error for truth: if wrong, they lose, what is almost as great a benefit, the clearer perception and livelier impression of truth, produced by its collision with error.

- John Stuart Mill, On Liberty

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Malcolm Z For This Useful Post:

aBonner (2010-10-13), JackKnightstick (2010-10-12), JaM (2010-10-18), Kali (2011-11-04)

Junior Member LightningRevenant's Avatar
    Last Online
    2010-10-18 @ 17:12
    Caucasian
    Phenotype
    Dinarid
    Metaethnos
    Slav
    Ethnicity
    Serbian
    Politics
    Racial Nationalist
    Religion
    Slavic Pagan

The Jews are deeply religious and they respect their tradition.There exist a 2 groups of Jews: Sefards and Ashkenazs,that s the only difference,they are all similar a less or a more...They don't prefer race mixing,and they would marry some from his family,more than to marry some from other race...

In Serbia we have Jews called Subotari,they don't want to mix with others,it is usually to Subotar man marry his own sister!!!!!!

Established Member
    Last Online
    @
    Nordbo
    Ethnicity
    Danish
    Politics
    Relativism
    Religion
    None

Quote Originally Posted by LightningRevenant View Post
    The Jews are deeply religious and they respect their tradition.There exist a 2 groups of Jews: Sefards and Ashkenazs,that s the only difference,they are all similar a less or a more...They don't prefer race mixing,and they would marry some from his family,more than to marry some from other race...

In Serbia we have Jews called Subotari,they don't want to mix with others,it is usually to Subotar man marry his own sister!!!!!!
    Nothing could be further from the truth. It depends on where they live, I presume. Here, the jews have the biggest outmarrying rate of any group (excluding immigrant mail order brides). I'm sure there are a lot of secular Jews too, and there are more than two groups of Jews.

Established Member
    Last Online
    2014-11-19 @ 07:36
    Ethnicity
    lowland Scots
    Phenotype
    Atlantid
    Politics
    libertarian
    Religion
    Atheist
    Skull and crossbones

Quote Originally Posted by JaM View Post
    Nothing could be further from the truth. It depends on where they live, I presume. Here, the jews have the biggest outmarrying rate of any group (excluding immigrant mail order brides). I'm sure there are a lot of secular Jews too, and there are more than two groups of Jews.
    Hopefully what you say about outmarrying is true because that would solve the Jewish question through love rather than hate but tradtionally Jews have practised endogamy. BTW, some of those examples you posted were not fully Jewish ethniically or ethnically Jewish at all e.g. Gwyneth Paltrow is only half Jewish ethnically and Jennifer Connelly is Irish ethnically. What is hard for some people to understand is that Judaism isn't simply a religion like any other but also a ethnocentric race cult of sorts. That is why Israel forbids marriage of Jews to non-Jews just like Nazi Germany and uses shoot to maim and bone breaking policies against non-Jews e.g. Palestinians.
    Last edited by Angevin; 2010-10-16 at 12:01.
    "Religion is the masterpiece of the art of animal training, for it trains people as to how they shall think." --Arthur Schopenhauer

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident." ---Arthur Schopenhauer

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Angevin For This Useful Post:

EliasAlucard (2010-10-16)

Established Member
    Last Online
    @
    Nordbo
    Ethnicity
    Danish
    Politics
    Relativism
    Religion
    None

Quote Originally Posted by Angevin View Post
    Hopefully what you say about outmarrying is true because that would solve the Jewish question through love rather than hate but tradtionally Jews have practised endogamy. BTW, some of those examples you posted were not fully Jewish ethniically or ethnically Jewish at all e.g. Gwyneth Paltrow is only half Jewish ethnically and Jennifer Connelly is Irish ethnically. What is hard for some people to understand is that Judaism isn't simply a religion like any other but also a ethnocentric race cult of sorts. That is why Israel forbids marriage of Jews to non-Jews just like Nazi Germany and uses shoot to maim and bone breaking policies against non-Jews e.g. Palestinians.
    I know perfectly well that some of those people are mixed, but that is the case with Jews in general, they're mixed, whatever you may say about endogamy, they're still obviously mixed, which is the reason why they don't all look the same.

The fact that those people are mixed kind of goes against what LightningRevenant wrote.

For example, Scarlett Johansson considers herself Jewish, because she was brought up in a Jewish tradition, though her father was Danish, and not Jewish.

Ps. I don't care about the laws of Israel in this context, that's just the Laws of Israel, and not the laws of Jews.

Established Member
    Last Online
    @
    R-U106
    mtDNA
    J1c2
    Ethnicity
    Welsh
    Wales

Quote Originally Posted by Angevin View Post
    So you mean to say that all these Jews aren't endogamous? What were you saying earlier?

I can make my ass talk as good as yours but I need to practice.

Established Member
    Last Online
    2014-11-19 @ 07:36
    Ethnicity
    lowland Scots
    Phenotype
    Atlantid
    Politics
    libertarian
    Religion
    Atheist
    Skull and crossbones

Quote Originally Posted by Zvit View Post
    So you mean to say that all these Jews aren't endogamous? What were you saying earlier?

I can make my ass talk as good as yours but I need to practice.
    I was speaking in generalities not asbolutes like the OP. Even if Jews genetically and culturally or just culturally have a tendency towards endogamy they, like all human beings, are rational creatures and ,hence, can choose exogamy instead. I don't talk out my ass but you do apparently.
    Last edited by Angevin; 2010-10-16 at 13:42.
    "Religion is the masterpiece of the art of animal training, for it trains people as to how they shall think." --Arthur Schopenhauer

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident." ---Arthur Schopenhauer

Last Online
    2010-10-26 @ 11:44
    Anglo-Saxon
    Politics
    Nationalism
    United Kingdom England

Quote Originally Posted by JaM View Post
    I know perfectly well that some of those people are mixed, but that is the case with Jews in general, they're mixed, whatever you may say about endogamy, they're still obviously mixed, which is the reason why they don't all look the same.

The fact that those people are mixed kind of goes against what LightningRevenant wrote.

For example, Scarlett Johansson considers herself Jewish, because she was brought up in a Jewish tradition, though her father was Danish, and not Jewish.

Ps. I don't care about the laws of Israel in this context, that's just the Laws of Israel, and not the laws of Jews.
    Lol what the fuck do you know about Jews up there in little Denmark? You have absolutely fuck all Jews and are not qualified to comment on them.

Junior Member LightningRevenant's Avatar
    Last Online
    2010-10-18 @ 17:12
    Caucasian
    Phenotype
    Dinarid
    Metaethnos
    Slav
    Ethnicity
    Serbian
    Politics
    Racial Nationalist
    Religion
    Slavic Pagan

Endogamy is not tabu in jewish tradition..

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast