User Tag List

Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast

Thread: Is prejudice against White people getting worse in the US (especially between Blacks and Whites)?1436 days old

QBS Banned
    Molecular Biologist
    Last Online
    2019-01-14 @ 14:35
    Metaethnos
    Black
    Ethnicity
    Black
    Ghana

Quote Originally Posted by thetick View Post
    How ironic. The exact reasoning you provide is the reason the US slave trade existed. Because certain people (early Americans/Colonists) thought of other people (Africans in this case) as animals.. and consequently treated them as animals.

You are thinking like a racist cracker!
    I do not make fun of how whites talk or dress or look.
    I do not make fun of the food they eat or the names they give their children.
    I do not hold up their poorest and most criminal elements as “what white people are like”.
    I do not excuse violence against them saying that whites kill each other all the time.
    I do not make racist jokes about them.
    I do not call them racial slurs or compare them to animals.
    I do not call for their genocide or ethnic cleansing.
    I do not say that white people are stupid.

Anytime I say bad stuff about white people it’s always to do with their racism.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Paul Essien For This Useful Post:

Afura (2017-03-20), beyoku (2017-03-18), CWF (2017-03-18), voyager (2017-03-18)

3. # ADS
    Advertisement bot

QBS Banned
    Molecular Biologist
    Last Online
    @
    V32 (East Cushite)
    mtDNA
    L0a1* (Nigga blood)
    Phenotype
    Aethiopid
    Metaethnos
    Cushite
    Ethnicity
    Somali
    Politics
    Anti-Bantu
    Religion
    Greater Somalia
    Somaliland Djibouti Canada Yemen Arab League

@PaulEssien if you hate white folks so much,why don't you pack your bags and live in your Ghanian homeland?

I for one after completing my education plan to move back to the Horn specifically Somaliland/Djoubiti

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SomaliSuldaan For This Useful Post:

El Andullero (2017-03-18), mhagneto49 (2017-03-18), NixYO (2017-03-18), thetick (2017-03-18)

Last Online
    2019-07-18 @ 18:28

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Essien View Post
    History is best qualified to reward research

Black people are by nature are righteous and the nature of white people is not righteous and white people have to be non –righteous to practice the system of white supremacy because the system of white supremacy is the most non righteous thing ever created.

So I think it would be constructive for all black people and non-white people to have a mild level of dislike for white people under the system of white supremacy.
    Poor morally righteous Paul.... what a burden he lives under!

Established Member
    Molecular Biologist
    Last Online
    @

[SIZE=4][FONT=Arial Narrow]
    When black people begin chaining, shipping, enslaving, selling, lynching, raping, oppressing, exploiting, shooting, jailing, whipping, maiming, torturing, evangelizing, robbing, stereotyping, bullying, bombing, segregating, building highways and thruways to dislocate businesses, communities and neighborhoods; creating sun down towns, experimenting on, discriminating against, prohibiting, murdering, holding back/controlling in every imaginable way while hating white people en mass via de jure and de facto racism for hundreds of years, then and only then you saying “I mean of course prejudice against whites have always been there” will make sense.”
    So you have never heard about Africa...

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racism_in_Africa

- - - Updated - - -

Black people by nature are righteous and the nature of white people is not righteous
    The by nature is hardcore racism.
    Last edited by ageladakos; 2017-03-18 at 14:15.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ageladakos For This Useful Post:

Silk (2017-03-18)

Established Member
    Last Online
    2018-12-04 @ 07:13
    R1b-SRY 2627 - A7080
    mtDNA
    H5a1f
    Phenotype
    Archaic Nomenclature
    Politics
    Not a Fan
    GEDmatch
    M202348
    United States Germany Poland Poland Volhynia Switzerland Scotland

I do not make fun of how whites talk or dress or look.
    I do not make fun of the food they eat or the names they give their children.
    I do not hold up their poorest and most criminal elements as “what white people are like”.
    I do not excuse violence against them saying that whites kill each other all the time.
    I do not make racist jokes about them.
    I do not call them racial slurs or compare them to animals.
    I do not call for their genocide or ethnic cleansing.
    I do not say that white people are stupid.

Anytime I say bad stuff about white people it’s always to do with their racism.

Two wrongs do NOT make a right. You are such a hypocrite as your reasoning is exactly same as the people you attack. You each view each other as animals and treat each other as animals, but you are too stupid to even realize it. You are a sad excuse for human being much like the scumbag racists you despise.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to thetick For This Useful Post:

mangotree (2017-03-18)

Established Member
    Molecular Biologist ThePendragon's Avatar
    Last Online
    2017-07-26 @ 22:31
    R1b-Z253 >Z6749.1
    mtDNA
    H
    Phenotype
    Atlantid
    Metaethnos
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    mainstream American
    Politics
    conservative
    Religion
    pantheist
    United States Northern Ireland Germany Scotland Ireland England

Two wrongs do NOT make a right. You are such a hypocrite as your reasoning is exactly same as the people you attack. You each view each other as animals and treat each other as animals, but you are too stupid to even realize it. You are a sad excuse for human being much like the scumbag racists you despise.
    I would rather be considered a 'scumbag' by you and be right. You are wrong and the racists are right.

If you are like a lot of people, you believe that racism is wrong.

So let me tell you a couple of things I believe will surprise you.

FIRST, the 'racists' are RIGHT.

And SECOND, I can PROVE IT IN JUST ONE SENTENCE.

But first let me mention a few things. I almost got banned from another forum for something I did not consider racist and at most it was slightly mildly racist. Nixyo , a moderator here, has deleted some of my posts and closed other threads censoring racism. The racist view is censored everywhere in the media etc...

I said earlier that I could prove that the 'racists' are right in one single sentence. My proof stems from the fact that racial matters are never genuinely debated today, because the only thing you ever see in the major media is the politically-correct 'anti-racist' viewpoint. The 'other side' is never allowed to make its case, i.e.,THE 'RACIST' SIDE IS SUPPRESSED. And you sure as hell can't have a debate about race if one of the sides is never allowed to speak. So here is the one-sentence proof that the 'racists' are right:

THERE IS NO REASON TO SUPPRESS A VIEWPOINT UNLESS IT IS TRUE, because a false viewpoint can easily be combatted with facts and logic, while truth cannot be combatted except by lies which are vulnerable to refutation.

Or to put it another way, the 'racist' view HAS to be suppressed, because if it weren't, MOST PEOPLE WOULD BECOME 'RACISTS'!

So this so called 'scumbag' has truth on his side and I consider you a scoundrel for not respecting the truth.
    Last edited by ThePendragon; 2017-03-18 at 18:42.
    American of Scots-Irish or Ulster Ancestry :

'I am a Scotsman', Sir Walter Scott once famously wrote, ' therefore I had to fight my way into the world'.

"Of all the small nations of this earth, perhaps only the ancient Greeks surpass the Scots in their contribution to mankind.” --Winston Churchill(England)

"We look to Scotland for all our ideas of civilisation.” --Voltaire(France)

12. The Following User Says Thank You to ThePendragon For This Useful Post:

MnM (2017-03-19)

Established Member
    Last Online
    2019-02-23 @ 20:55
    I1d
    mtDNA
    B2
    Race
    Triracial
    Metaethnos
    Afro-Viking AmerIndian
    Ethnicity
    Black/African American
    Phenotype
    FAIL! Try genetics.
    Sweden African Union(OAS) United States United States Eastern Band Cherokee Cuba

QBS Banned
    Molecular Biologist
    Last Online
    Metaethnos
    Black
    Ethnicity
    Black
    Ghana

Quote Originally Posted by SomaliSuldaan View Post
    @PaulEssien if you hate white folks so much, why don't you pack your bags and live in your Ghanaian homeland?
    I for one after completing my education plan to move back to the Horn specifically Somaliland/Djoubiti
    I’ve never said I hate white people. Black people are by nature good.

We could never do to white people, what white people do to black people. We could never use them as guinea pigs in black hospitals, the way they use blacks as guinea pigs in white hospitals.

We could redline white areas from credit, the way many banks redline black areas from credit. We could never rip up there CV's and resumes, the same way they rip our CV's and resumes.

We could never poison there water supply, and kill 100's of them for there body organs and kill over 100 thousand whites, as white people did when they started the earthquake in Haiti.

God just did not make black people that way. He just did not give us that heart.

Blacks being the original race once occupied virtually every corner of the globe. Britain was no exception.

• The Grimaldi African occupied Europe in ancient times.
    • The original Celtic priesthood were Blacks.
    • Black people constructed Stonehenge.
    • The Scots are themselves of Black origin.
    • The Irish are of black origin.
    • The Knights of King Arthur's round table were Blacks.
    • There was an African, Gormund who ruled Ireland at the time of the Anglo-Saxons.
    • The first King to unite Norway was Black. He was known as Halfdan the Black.

So where is the black man’s homeland considering we were the first everywhere ?

I don’t say this to prove anything, but as fact.

Read David MacRitchie Ancient and Modern Britons .

But I get it

The “Go back to Africa” argument (which I have heard a million times) says that if black people do not like it here, they should go back to Africa.

It is not an argument about Africa but about the kindness of white people.

It makes the point that Whites have been nicer to black people than anyone else in the world, even nicer than black Africans would be.

Where to begin?

First, you assume that blacks are richer in Europe because Whites have been kinder to them than Africans would be.

Wrong: blacks are richer in Europe because Europe is richer (generally)

The pie is so big in Europe and the USA that even when it is divided unjustly, as it is, it still leaves most people with more pie than any ordinary person would get in most (Not all) part of Africa.

The argument also overlooks how some (not all) Africa got to be so poor.

Which is the system of white supremacy.

It turns a blind eye to the effect of the Atlantic slave trade on Africa and the effect of white rule, both direct (colonial empires) and indirect (banana republics).

But the worst thing about this argument is that it is such a huge lie.

Whatever blacks have achieved has been in spite of whites for the most part. Most whites were quite fine with Jim Crow, if you remember. And even now most high rates of black unemployment

When I speak about white supremacy.

My thing this

THERE IS NO ESCAPE

Just because you have more non-white people does not mean white supremacy is gone. If you put a rope around someone neck real tight, and wrap it around 50 buildings, it may take a while, but if you yank it, they’ll feel it, that’s how white supremacy work in non-white countries.

So you saying "if you don’t like it here move" is like the warden of prison telling his cell mate to move to another cell

There is no escape. Not to mention that black people were the first on every continent. So therefore the last people you can throw that "go back" card is black people

QBS Banned
    Molecular Biologist
    Last Online
    Metaethnos
    Black
    Ethnicity
    Black
    Ghana

Do you want your kids to be white ? Do you want your grand kids to be white ? Do you want great grand kids to be white ? Would you have a problem if in 300 years time your family was all black as Wesley Snipes ?

If your answer to all these questions are no. Then you are correct in saying that two wrongs don’t make a right. If your answer to these questions are yes. Then whites are going to have to create system that guarantees that and that system is white supremacy.

Racism is NOT about not “liking” someone of another group or refusing to date someone of another group.

Racism is a systematic way of harming people of another group AND that requires POWER and SYSTEMS and the collective agreement by that racist group to support and participate in the mistreatment of people outside that group.

The ONLY people on the planet who systematically exhibit these kind of BEHAVIORS toward people JUST because they look different — no matter where they go — from North America to Africa to New Zealand and Australia are white people

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Paul Essien For This Useful Post:

Afura (2017-03-20)

Established Member
    Last Online
    2018-12-04 @ 07:13
    R1b-SRY 2627 - A7080
    mtDNA
    H5a1f
    Phenotype
    Archaic Nomenclature
    Politics
    Not a Fan
    GEDmatch
    M202348
    United States Germany Poland Poland Volhynia Switzerland Scotland

Many of the white racists scumbags would say my child is not white as my wife is 75% Sicilian and 25% Southern Italian. Her dad could pass as a Middle Eastern and he would not be called "white" in the US. So I guess you Paul are just wrong as usual... no surprise there.

I don't have to prove to anyone if I'm a racist or not. My actions express that. If you don't like the SYSTEM or the POWER then go to Ghana. Oh you would never do that as you would live like shit compared the luxuries you have in the US.

So by your definition what are you are saying helping an old or disabled person cross the street is racist because you are treating those people DIFFERENT because of the way they look. You are such a dumb ass.

Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast