User Tag List

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9

Thread: Neither Christianization nor Islamization were peaceful processes.201 days old

Established Member
    Last Online
    @
    Caucasoid
    Phenotype
    Mediterranid
    Ethnicity
    Persian
    Religion
    Buddhist
    United States

Quote Originally Posted by ~Elizabeth~ View Post
    I ask the same from you.

I post about Trump in the Trump thread. You invaded the Trump thread to complain about me posting about Trump. Now how stupid is that? You started it. If you don't want to read about the president then stay out of that thread.
    Again, this topic isn't about your grievances towards me or vice versa. Please stop derailing this topic.

My point is simple, if I were making multiple posts per day on the antinatalist thread, don't you understand how that could piss some people off? Do you understand the analogy or do I need to spell it out more for you?

2. # ADS
    Advertisement bot

Amnesty Member
    Molecular Biologist The American's Avatar
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 08:15
    Y-DNA
    R-P311
    mtDNA
    K1a3a1
    Phenotype
    Alpinid
    Metaethnos
    New World Europen
    Ethnicity
    British-American
    Politics
    Independent.
    Religion
    Roman Catholic.
    United States United Kingdom Ireland France Germany Netherlands

In Hell there is Democracy, in Heaven there is a Kingdom
    Saint John of Kronstadt

4. The Following User Says Thank You to The American For This Useful Post:

beyoku (2019-01-22)

Established Member
    Last Online
    2019-06-16 @ 12:30
    Race
    Europid
    Metaethnos
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    American
    Phenotype
    Nordo-Cromagnid
    Politics
    Paleoconservatism
    Religion
    Christian
    Suebi Kingdom Viking Norway Denmark Netherlands United States

Quote Originally Posted by An Shigao View Post
    This is from an actual Nature study. Iranians cluster closer to West Asians like Armenians than Near Eastern people like Saudis: I admit I do not cluster near a wretched piece of shit like you. The less I have in common with you, the better. Quite frankly, I think the best thing that can happen to YOUR life is die.
    Iranian is not an ethnicity, dumbass. The whole Iranian clay is made of several ethnic groups, coveting their own shameful self, and loathing about being Arabs. It's funny because when Iranians run into other Iranians, they can't say they are Persian because they'll look like morons. That's when the truth comes out and they tell what part of Iran they are from. They all cannot be Persian so they admit they are Dzhidi or Sivandi, etc. Go fuck yourself now, I will not be petty enough to call you parasitic leech living in America though I would be tempted, after witnessing the similar amount of anal hurt and denial these pathetic diaspora faggots living in the West are fitting over trying to convince themselves that I'm a an idiot, simply for calling their heritage into the spotlight.

Wait, so you're saying without imbeciles like you I would not have a modern world full of environmental degradation where ~60% of species are dying out, the threat of nuclear bombs, chemical warfare (e.g., Agent Orange still negative impacts Vietnamese), destructive pesticides, factory farming, and other insane bullshit? Then hell yeah, I would most certainly prefer a world without you! The less people like you, the better. You can start by killing yourself and preferably film it live for my satisfaction. One good thing about this world is I know at least you will suffer. My only regret is I cannot see you suffer so that I may take glee.
    Bitch, you sand niggers don't have the intelligence to comprehend hypocrisy, they can't hold a thought in their heads for long enough. We are talking about people with a 60-80 IQ here. If it wasn't for us, you dune coons would never have even gotten the oil out of the ground in the first place, we are entitled to a sweet deal for that, don't worry, the Shah revisited the arrangement in the sixties and made sure we got our fair cut, which built all the nuclear and military resources the turbans in Iran use to this day. Well, that is sort of what you do with oil, you fucking sell it out of the country. I also know middle-aged sand niggers who didn't even get their Bachelor's in America yet they are attending Master's programs at some of the most prestigious universities in the country (Harvard, Yale, etc). They took that spot from an American.

When will you shut the fuck up? You have to rely on some observable metrics when judging the capacity of others. Yelling "sandnigger" is not sufficient. Now slit your throat and go to hell. You are like a pestersome bug that keeps whizzing around. Only difference is you keep yelling bullshit like "sand nigger". You were the first one to bring in racial slurs, not me, you troglodyte. You saw how I had a respectful disagreement with other members without bringing in memes or insults, right? You're just an annoying Stormfag. My hatred is entirely directed towards you and not any race, faggot. I say this with total recognition of "our humanity", slit your throat and go to hell.
    Nope, you started this shit by attacking me first on a thread not related to you.

How shocking you purposefully play the victim. What a faggot. You're not even white you disgusting monkey. Don't involve yourself in discussion about white people you filthy mud blood. Most of the idiots on here think Iranians are cool because the country is anti-Zionist and Iran means "Land of the Aryans" and all that bullshit. In reality they have not endured how stupid Iranian faggot diaspora is. For a sand nigger to claim Iranians were Persians is similar to how niggers say they were Kangs of Egypt. It's almost as bad as the filthy Arabs/Pakis who claim Persian/Median genetic identity which has been "wiped out" through the Arab invasions. This pathetic butthurt attempt to wipe away history makes sense in light of Persian civilization being the envy of the world, giving modern religion and civilization to both east and west, because in comparison the vassals of the former empire are exposed for the subhuman shit that they are, and need to besmirch their masters to not look as bad as they truly are in comparison. Hate to break it to you, but you were just raised poorly. Someone should have beat the fuck out of you the first time you put a hole in the wall.

Established Member
    Last Online
    @
    Caucasoid
    Phenotype
    Mediterranid
    Ethnicity
    Persian
    Religion
    Buddhist
    United States

Quote Originally Posted by Odin View Post
    Iranian is not an ethnicity, dumbass. The whole Iranian clay is made of several ethnic groups, coveting their own shameful self, and loathing about being Arabs. It's funny because when Iranians run into other Iranians, they can't say they are Persian because they'll look like morons. That's when the truth comes out and they tell what part of Iran they are from. They all cannot be Persian so they admit they are Dzhidi or Sivandi, etc. Go fuck yourself now, I will not be petty enough to call you parasitic leech living in America though I would be tempted, after witnessing the similar amount of anal hurt and denial these pathetic diaspora faggots living in the West are fitting over trying to convince themselves that I'm a an idiot, simply for calling their heritage into the spotlight.
    Kurds, Mazandarani, Persians, Iranian Azeri, Gilakis, Zoroastrians of Yazd, and all cluster with each other autosomal DNA plots. You can use GEDMatch or nMonte to see they don't have much distance from each other. They form a cluster.

Bitch, you sand niggers don't have the intelligence to comprehend hypocrisy, they can't hold a thought in their heads for long enough. We are talking about people with a 60-80 IQ here. If it wasn't for us, you dune coons would never have even gotten the oil out of the ground in the first place, we are entitled to a sweet deal for that, don't worry, the Shah revisited the arrangement in the sixties and made sure we got our fair cut, which built all the nuclear and military resources the turbans in Iran use to this day. Well, that is sort of what you do with oil, you fucking sell it out of the country. I also know middle-aged sand niggers who didn't even get their Bachelor's in America yet they are attending Master's programs at some of the most prestigious universities in the country (Harvard, Yale, etc). They took that spot from an American.
    Based on estimates and correlations from my performance in standardized tests, my IQ is around 115-120. Again, I think you are just spouting shit from your ass. People should be judged based on their individual actions and not race.

Nope, you started this shit by attacking me first on a thread not related to you.
    You started it first by posting retarded insulting memes.

Most of the idiots on here think Iranians are cool because the country is anti-Zionist and Iran means "Land of the Aryans" and all that bullshit.
    This thread isn't about that, you retarded faggot. I don't give a shit about debating this crap. I would rather we, courteously, debate theological matters. I'm willing to start over and let go of this grudge, but it requires mutual respect. If you want, we can give it a shot.

For a sand nigger to claim Iranians were Persians is similar to how niggers say they were Kangs of Egypt.
    Modern Iranians have 90% genetic continuity to Persians of Pars region. We have Chalcolithic samples, an Iron Age sample from Teppe Hasanlu, and much more. We can determine genetic continuity using nMonte and R* software. I only have like ~6-10% foreign admixture at most.

It's almost as bad as the filthy Arabs/Pakis who claim Persian/Median genetic identity which has been "wiped out" through the Arab invasions.
    A lot of confusion emerges because people do not understand that Sogdians and Bactrians were genetically distinct from Persians and Medes. We have an Iron Age sample from both NW Iran and Turkmenistan. The former clustered near modern Iranians, the latter near Pamiri Tajiks and Yaghnobi. Sogdians and Bactrians were more Central Asian and closely related to Yaghnobis and Pamiri Tajiks. In fact, Zarathustra was either a Sogdian or Bactrian. Ancient Persians and Medes were more West Asian like modern Iranians and Kurds.

Also, the country was never called "Persia". It was called "Iran-shahr" during Sassanian empire, and it was gradually shortened to Iran over time.

This pathetic butthurt attempt to wipe away history makes sense in light of Persian civilization being the envy of the world, giving modern religion and civilization to both east and west, because in comparison the vassals of the former empire are exposed for the subhuman shit that they are, and need to besmirch their masters to not look as bad as they truly are in comparison. Hate to break it to you, but you were just raised poorly. Someone should have beat the fuck out of you the first time you put a hole in the wall.
    You're just blabbering about bullshit. Listen, I actually do like a lot of Christian mystics like Meister Eckhart, and I also like the METAPHYSICS of the Cathars. What I don't like are literalist interpretations of the Incarnation. Perhaps, I should have been more specific or at least fleshed out my thoughts before making this topic.

diaspora
    I agree, they have a lot of problems with being shallow and materialist, but I disagree they have problems with integration and intelligence. Statistically speaking, Iranians do excel in STEM and academia. There was recently a Google CEO who praised Iranian programmers -- the link which I lost.

Listen, if you learn to convey yourself better without resorting to insults, we can talk in a more professional way and much faster. There's no point in treating this forum like 4chan. I'm willing to start over if we both stop this shit. Okay?
    Last edited by An Shigao; 2019-01-25 at 18:44.

Established Member
    Last Online
    Race
    Europid
    Metaethnos
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    American
    Phenotype
    Nordo-Cromagnid
    Politics
    Paleoconservatism
    Religion
    Christian

Kurds, Mazandarani, Persians, Iranian Azeri, Gilakis, Zoroastrians of Yazd, and all cluster with each other autosomal DNA plots.
    And what about Balochis and Arabs from Khorasan? They are also part of the Iranian clay, so your point is moot.

Based on estimates and correlations from my performance in standardized tests, my IQ is around 115-120. Again, I think you are just spouting shit from your ass. People should be judged based on their individual actions and not race.
    I have an IQ from 134-145 depending on the test and age range. I aced tests in school regularly despite not doing homework and taught myself programming at 15 and even created my own website lol. Hate to break it to you but 115 is pleb tier.

You started it first by posting retarded insulting memes.
    Nope.

You actually started this thread

after attacking me first on a thread not related to you.

This thread isn't about that, you retarded faggot. I don't give a shit about debating this crap. I would rather we, courteously, debate theological matters. I'm willing to start over and let go of this grudge, but it requires mutual respect. If you want, we can give it a shot.
    I am not here to discuss theology, you retarded kooni. You dragged me into it, you have to be flaming to have this retarded of a non-directional argument. Who are you talking to? Because I'm pretty sure you know nothing about who I am, what I believe, and what I do. Maybe if you bothered to find out before spewing schizophrenic dribble, we wouldn't have these problems.

You're just blabbering about bullshit. Listen, I actually do like a lot of Christian mystics like Meister Eckhart, and I also like the METAPHYSICS of the Cathars. What I don't like are literalist interpretations of the Incarnation.
    I'm not in the mood to debate about off-topic subjects with you, dumbass. Go make another topic about it.

Listen, if you learn to convey yourself better without resorting to insults, we can talk in a more professional way and much faster. There's no point in treating this forum like 4chan. I'm willing to start over if we both stop this shit. Okay?
    Listen you fucking idiot. Just acknowledge all you do is post on forums and role-play. You’re nothing. How about you quit whining like a drama queen, and stop begging Elias to ban me even though I have committed no crime to justify banning, in fact you are the one trolling. Even with your lies about me attacking you first and trolling, you should not be banned either. Funny you call me a 4chan poster because that's exactly what you are.

Established Member
    Last Online
    @
    Caucasoid
    Phenotype
    Mediterranid
    Ethnicity
    Persian
    Religion
    Buddhist
    United States

And what about Balochis and Arabs from Khorasan? They are also part of the Iranian clay, so your point is moot.
    They don't make up a large proportion of the population and tend to form ethnic enclaves.

Nope.
    Believe whatever you want. I am very tired of arguing with you.

Listen you fucking idiot. Just acknowledge all you do is post on forums and role-play. You’re nothing. How about you quit whining like a drama queen, and stop begging Elias to ban me even though I have committed no crime to justify banning, in fact you are the one trolling. Even with your lies about me attacking you first and trolling, you should not be banned either. Funny you call me a 4chan poster because that's exactly what you are.
    I'm not the only person you've pissed off. You have a serious problem. I actually haven't been posting on here regularly for a long time.

Again, if this were just an isolated incident involving me, I would apologize, but I have seen your conduct towards others. You will have nothing but spite from me. Now fuck off.

Established Member
    Last Online
    Race
    Europid
    Metaethnos
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    American
    Phenotype
    Nordo-Cromagnid
    Politics
    Paleoconservatism
    Religion
    Christian

They don't make up a large proportion of the population and tend to form ethnic enclaves.
    Same thing goes for other Northern Iranian ethnic groups you mentioned as well.

I'm not the only person you've pissed off.
    Who cares lol.

You have a serious problem.
    Nope.

I actually haven't been posting on here regularly for a long time.
    Ironic given your post is pure concentrated cope.

Again, if this were just an isolated incident involving me, I would apologize, but I have seen your conduct towards others. You will have nothing but spite from me. Now fuck off.
    You're autistic enough to give me shit for replying but you're not autistic enough to reply with something helpful. Now that we've gotten to the root of the problem, kindly fuck off. Case closed.

Established Member
    Last Online
    @
    Caucasoid
    Phenotype
    Mediterranid
    Ethnicity
    Persian
    Religion
    Buddhist
    United States

- snip -
    I am not going to bother reading your bullshit anymore. Listen, you have pissed off a lot of people here, including Meds and Slavs, and not just me. You lack the capacity for self-criticism. This is over.
    Last edited by An Shigao; 2019-02-06 at 21:39.

Amnesty Member
    Molecular Biologist The American's Avatar
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 08:15
    Y-DNA
    R-P311
    mtDNA
    K1a3a1
    Phenotype
    Alpinid
    Metaethnos
    New World Europen