User Tag List

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Why is blackness discretely define as= West African, West-Central like ONLY? Who came up with that definition?107 days old

Established Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 06:53
    Race
    Negroid
    Phenotype
    Elongated -_-

Quote Originally Posted by Meygaag View Post
    What exactly is black? Is it a phenotype, a culture or based on genetics? I'm being serious btw
    You've been outside of Africa right? maybe in Europe or Asia? no? You know when you are in a vacuum of people culturally dissimilar and you find that one other nigga that in conversation eventually says "hey if you need your hair cut, I can bring you to this Sudanese spot, where the barbers can cut hair" ....The people that homeboy would volunteer that advice to... are what most people consider black.

@Game Theory
    This ties in to my criticism of your posting habits... Why do you care so much about the opinion of these guys on the web, particular on this site for that matter. It's meaningless... Literally in my experience with Africans of the old world so far in RL, Moroccans and Somalis were THE TWO most warm and welcoming people (at least to me). All this shit on here is flexing or probably representative of the minority. Let these niggas rock.
    Forum biodiversity is awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by Polako View Post
    Depends which prehistoric North Africa you mean. There's a preprint here saying that Neolithic North Africans (you know, the ones who replaced the hunter-gatherers there), were fully West Eurasian. Makes sense.

https://www.biorxiv.org/content/early/2017/09/21/191569

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to El-Maestro For This Useful Post:

BlessedbyHorus (2019-05-07), Iron Hand (2019-05-07), Quimbara (2019-05-07), Truthcentric (2019-05-07)

3. # ADS
    Advertisement bot

Established Member
    Descendant of Askia Mohammad I BlessedbyHorus's Avatar
    Last Online
    Today @ 16:54
    Ethnicity
    Nigger/Abeed
    Politics
    Trouble Maker Negro
    Religion
    Agnostic
    United States Haiti Dominican Republic

Quote Originally Posted by El-Maestro View Post
    This ties in to my criticism of your posting habits... Why do you care so much about the opinion of these guys on the web, particular on this site for that matter. It's meaningless... Literally in my experience with Africans of the old world so far in RL, Moroccans and Somalis were THE TWO most warm and welcoming people (at least to me). All this shit on here is flexing or probably representative of the minority. Let these niggas rock.

Facts. lol. I even dated a Moroccan before. Not only that if I solely went by forums/internet especially this forum then every Latino, Southern European, Arab, Horner, North African, etc would be a huge racist. I would have NEVER dated women from any of these groups(outside of Horners and Arabs yet my sis married an Ethiopian lol).

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BlessedbyHorus For This Useful Post:

a_garcia49 (2019-05-07), El-Maestro (2019-05-07), Iron Hand (2019-05-07)

Established Member
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 21:49
    Q-M3
    mtDNA
    A2
    Ethnicity
    Mexican-American
    Phenotype
    Mestizo
    Religion
    Atheist
    United States Mexico

Quote Originally Posted by BlessedbyHorus View Post
    Facts. lol. I even dated a Moroccan before. Not only that if I solely went by forums/internet especially this forum then every Latino, Southern European, Arab, Horner, North African, etc would be a huge racist. I would have NEVER dated women from any of these groups(outside of Horners and Arabs yet my sis married an Ethiopian lol).
    Forums like these tend to attract those with fringe views.

While of course many groups do indeed hold prejudices, they're not as deeply ideological as can be seen on here.
    "Living or dying, it's not a big deal. What we should be concerned about is whether or not we're allowed to crawl to our graves."

7. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to a_garcia49 For This Useful Post:

BlessedbyHorus (2019-05-07), DragonRouge (2019-05-07), Game Theory (2019-05-07), Iron Hand (2019-05-07), KING OF KUSH (2019-05-08), Quimbara (2019-05-07), Truthcentric (2019-05-07)

Established Member
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Nigger/Abeed
    Politics
    Trouble Maker Negro
    Religion
    Agnostic

Quote Originally Posted by a_garcia49 View Post
    Forums like these tend to attract those with fringe views.

While of course many groups do indeed hold prejudices, they're not as deeply ideological as can be seen on here.
    Facts. If we were to go by this forum my ex relatives would've been some negroid hating ppl yet they were pretty welcoming.

That Moroccan poster Ness really thinks I have a DISLIKE towards Moroccans.

There is NO large scale Niger-Congo vs Afro-Asiatic beef in real life.

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BlessedbyHorus For This Useful Post:

a_garcia49 (2019-05-07), El-Maestro (2019-05-07), Game Theory (2019-05-07), Iron Hand (2019-05-07)

Established Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 06:53
    Race
    Negroid
    Phenotype
    Elongated -_-

I'm saying, ...I actually got put in my place by an Ethiopian Somali chick for jokingly saying "Yall don't fuck with west Africans though."
    ...yeah she schooled me, I felt so ignorant even though I was joking lol. And don't get me started on Moroccans like you said.... This is why I was initially compelled by NassBeans style of posting. But I quickly realized whats going on with people like him. Nonetheless, at the End of the day part of being "black" is owning up to being black. When most people use black they're referring to having Native African ancestry, and phenotypic traits telling of said ancestry, regardless of Genetic similarity to Outside populations....
    Forum biodiversity is awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by Polako View Post
    Depends which prehistoric North Africa you mean. There's a preprint here saying that Neolithic North Africans (you know, the ones who replaced the hunter-gatherers there), were fully West Eurasian. Makes sense.

https://www.biorxiv.org/content/early/2017/09/21/191569

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to El-Maestro For This Useful Post:

beyoku (2019-05-08), BlessedbyHorus (2019-05-07)

Established Member
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Nigger/Abeed
    Politics
    Trouble Maker Negro
    Religion
    Agnostic

I'm saying, ...I actually got put in my place by an Ethiopian Somali chick for jokingly saying "Yall don't fuck with west Africans though."
    ...yeah she schooled me, I felt so ignorant even though I was joking lol. And don't get me started on Moroccans like you said.... This is why I was initially compelled by NassBeans style of posting. But I quickly realized whats going on with people like him. Nonetheless, at the End of the day part of being "black" is owning up to being black. When most people use black they're referring to having Native African ancestry, and phenotypic traits telling of said ancestry, regardless of Genetic similarity to Outside populations....
    The bolded is how I kinda see it too.

Established Member
    Last Online
    @
    E1b1a7a
    mtDNA
    L4b2
    Race
    Sub-Saharan African
    Phenotype
    Sudanid
    Metaethnos
    American
    Ethnicity
    Afro-American
    Phenotype
    New World Black
    Politics
    Center-right
    Religion
    Church of Christ
    United States

@Game Theory
    He's just a troll, and not the only Somali that does that, but I dont get why dude has to comment on my topics. Its the same Uncle Ruckus talk
    We Wuz Kerma Kangz delusion..........

You @beyoku @HabariTess @Roseai are the ones claiming people that have nothing to do with them.I'm a Cushitic descendant of the Sudan and an heir to all it's civilizations while you descend from Ebola stricken negroes from the Congo forest that eat albinos in order to gain superpowers lmao

Molecular Biologist DracoSentien's Avatar
    Last Online
    Today @ 11:20
    Y-DNA
    R1b-Z253 >Z6749.1
    mtDNA
    Queen Victoria's H
    Race
    Caucasian
    Metaethnos
    Anglo
    Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Phenotype
    Atlantid
    Politics
    Libertarian
    Religion
    methodist
    United States United Kingdom Scotland Canada Weed Flag New Zealand Australia

Quote Originally Posted by Game Theory View Post
    And why are people in here using that as a strawman to deny that ancient Egyptians, North East Africans, Khoisan and some Saharans are somehow not black? If such traits are found in skeletons in SSA why are they called SSA, but when they are found in pre-historic remins from NE Africa and the prehistoric Near/Middle East why aren't they called SSA or even black?
    I see this topic as a Trojan horse for Egyptian bullshit. The Ancient Egyptians were not black but closest to a mix of Neolithic and Bronze Age populations from the Near East, Anatolia and Eastern Mediterranean Europeans. Modern Egyptians, by comparison, share much more DNA with sub-Saharan populations. Scientists have already proved this back in 2017 as in Researchers from the University of Tuebingen and the Max Planck Institute for the Science of Human History in Jena, both in Germany.
    Last edited by DracoSentien; 2019-05-07 at 06:36.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DracoSentien For This Useful Post:

NassBean (2019-05-07), Nebro (2019-05-08)

Established Member
    Last Online
    @
    E1b1a7a
    mtDNA
    L4b2
    Race
    Sub-Saharan African
    Phenotype
    Sudanid
    Metaethnos
    American
    Ethnicity
    Afro-American
    Phenotype
    New World Black
    Politics
    Center-right
    Religion
    Church of Christ
    United States

Quote Originally Posted by DracoSentien View Post
    I see this topic as a Trojan horse for Egyptian bullshit. The Ancient Egyptians were not black but closest to a mix of Neolithic and Bronze Age populations from the Near East, Anatolia and Eastern Mediterranean Europeans. Modern Egyptians, by comparison, share much more DNA with sub-Saharan populations. Scientists have already proved this back in 2017 as in Researchers from the University of Tuebingen and the Max Planck Institute for the Science of Human History in Jena, both in Germany.
    A bunch of blabber with no evidence
    We Wuz Kerma Kangz delusion..........

You @beyoku @HabariTess @Roseai are the ones claiming people that have nothing to do with them.I'm a Cushitic descendant of the Sudan and an heir to all it's civilizations while you descend from Ebola stricken negroes from the Congo forest that eat albinos in order to gain superpowers lmao

Established Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 11:53
    J1
    Race
    Caucasoid
    Phenotype
    Berberid
    Phenotype
    S.med+Berberid+litorid
    Politics
    Center-left
    Religion
    Agnosticism

Facts. If we were to go by this forum my ex relatives would've been some negroid hating ppl yet they were pretty welcoming.

That Moroccan poster Ness really thinks I have a DISLIKE towards Moroccans.

There is NO large scale Niger-Congo vs Afro-Asiatic beef in real life.
    I have no problem with you nor with your people but I disagree with a lot of your ideas and I already talked about this on other threads and multiple times I said that my point of view is not shared by all moroccans. Do you really think that in real life I discriminate people based on their ethnicity ? I like debating but sometimes people start becoming disrespectful that's why I can't stay calm.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to NassBean For This Useful Post:

BlessedbyHorus (2019-05-07), KING OF KUSH (2019-05-08), Shaquille (2019-06-17), Tsarcastic (2019-05-07)

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast