User Tag List

Page 20 of 23 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 ... LastLast

Thread: FBI cracks the genetic profile of a 4,000 year old Egyptian mummy (Djehutynakht)553 days old

Established Member
    Molecular Biologist
    Last Online
    2019-10-14 @ 00:47

Quote Originally Posted by BlessedbyHorus View Post

And never said Berbers were the first. My point with the Siwa is that you seemed dismiss any Berbers who are "dark" when there are those who are dark who still are linguistically Berber and even have older Berber like lineages. Now... The Siwa are 100% NOT Maghrebis...
    Those black siwa people are the descendants of slaves.

Not everyone there looks like that, only some.

2. # ADS
    Advertisement bot

Established Member
    Last Online
    2019-08-21 @ 06:53
    Race
    Negroid
    Phenotype
    Elongated -_-

Quote Originally Posted by NassBean View Post
    She has no relicit traces of the indigenous phenotype wtf this woman is obviously a descendent of slaves I'm sure my "maghrebi brethren" will agree with me If you are afrocentrist why should people here trust you you're clearly unobjective then and what's worse here is that you're proud of it. And they said that afrocentrists were a minority among them
    Lmao.. Shut yo babbling ass up.

Quote Originally Posted by Tsarcastic View Post

^Probably more like this, since the component is ancestral, and responds best to the ancestors of the khoe-san.

The way I see it, I carry lineages INDIGENOUS to north Africa+invader lineages (your people---west asians). Aboriginal north africans were a population group most related to MODERN sub-saharans. The rest of what you say is completely irrelevant and LITERALLY pseudo-science.

You're such a dumbass
    Forum biodiversity is awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by Polako View Post
    Depends which prehistoric North Africa you mean. There's a preprint here saying that Neolithic North Africans (you know, the ones who replaced the hunter-gatherers there), were fully West Eurasian. Makes sense.

https://www.biorxiv.org/content/early/2017/09/21/191569

Established Member
    Molecular Biologist
    Last Online

fucking hell afrocentrics are dumb.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Reason1234 For This Useful Post:

NassBean (2019-05-12)

Established Member
    Niger-Congo $avage BlessedbyHorus's Avatar
    Last Online
    Today @ 10:19
    Ethnicity
    Nigger/Abeed
    Politics
    Trouble Maker Negro
    Religion
    Agnostic
    United States Haiti Dominican Republic

^^^No one takes what you have to say seriously. Especially after our last exchange where you tried to lie on me.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to BlessedbyHorus For This Useful Post:

El-Maestro (2019-05-12)

Established Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 07:02
    J1
    Race
    Caucasoid
    Ethnicity
    Amazigh
    Phenotype
    Transmed + Berberid

Again the ORIGINAL Berbers. Just like the ORIGINAL Cushite speakers. To me the "original" Berbers(who carried E-M35) are the ones who migrated from Northeast Africa(maybe western Egypt) who had no Maghrebi genome influence(yet). See Frigi 2010. And to be clear I'm not even saying Maghrebis aren't indignous. But to me indignous Maghrebi=/=early Berbers. For example... The Rwandan Tutsis are part Bantu but also part Cushite who migrated there.

And never said Berbers were the first. My point with the Siwa is that you seemed dismiss any Berbers who are "dark" when there are those who are dark who still are linguistically Berber and even have older Berber like lineages. Now... The Siwa are 100% NOT Maghrebis...
    That's because you have still not understand my point of view you're just blinded by your hatred especially because you think I despise every dark berbers -----> I see it from a genetic point of view that's why for me the current "borders" of north africa are irrelevant. The vast majority of berbers today and in the past don't share the same genetic profile as siwa berbers or some outliers that your folks here like to highlight so much and when I speak about ancient berbers I mean berbers who lived during antiquity I don't care about people who lived in north africa 50K years ago. Berbers are an homogeneous group since at least the late neolithic.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by El-Maestro View Post
    Lmao.. Shut yo babbling ass up.

You're such a dumbass
    They look nothing alike but ok Black people in the middle atlas yeah sure keep dreaming
    @Tsarcastic bro seriously how can you take this elmaestro seriously ?? you're too indulgent with them
    Last edited by NassBean; 2019-05-12 at 00:52.

Established Member
    Molecular Biologist
    Last Online

^^^No one takes what you have to say seriously. Especially after our last exchange where you tried to lie on me.
    where did I lie?

- - - Updated - - -

What is it you don't understand about this:

“Siwa was another important slave entrepot, as this report by Silva White, who was at the oasis in 1898, testifies:

‘Slaves work in the field, slaves live in the town… and slaves pass through Siwa on their way to Alexandria and Constantinople. All these slaves come from the Sudan, via Jalo or Jarabub. None can be bought or sold, legally, in Siwa. But that they are brought to the oasis, by the Mojabra, and fed up for the market, after the exhausting desert march, there can be little doubt.’

Libya, Chad and the Central Sahara, by John L.Wright, 1989

https://books.google.co.uk/books?id=...page&q&f=false

"such slaves as are not absorbed by the demand of the Egyptian Market are despatched in small parties across the Red Sea into Arabia from where they are distributed throughout the Levant.’ What a vision of weary, seemingly endless trudging across the deserts of Africa and Asia these few words summon up! Siwa Oasis in the Western Desert was the centre of this Egyptian trade, served by Ghat, far to the south-west. Consul Herman in 1863 summed up the difficulties of curbing the overland trade thus: So essential and time honoured an element is Negro Slavery in the domestic organisation of the Turks and such the extent and unguarded condition of the Egyptian Frontier, that were the vigilance of the Government authorities as active as it is supine, it is to be feared that to effectively arrest the traffic would be an operation of immense difficulty.”

The Trans-Saharan Slave Trade, 2007, p.158

file:///Users/userone/Downloads/epdf.tips_the-trans-saharan-slave-trade.pdf

Blessedbyhorus: "there was no SSA slave trade into Siwa territory."

again demonstrating your delusional ignorance of history.

Established Member
    Niger-Congo $avage BlessedbyHorus's Avatar
    Last Online
    Today @ 10:19
    Ethnicity
    Nigger/Abeed
    Politics
    Trouble Maker Negro
    Religion
    Agnostic
    United States Haiti Dominican Republic

That's because you have still not understand my point of view you're just blinded by your hatred especially because you think I despise every dark berbers -----> I see it from a genetic point of view that's why for me the current "borders" of north africa are irrelevant. The vast majority of berbers today and in the past don't share the same genetic profile as siwa berbers or some outliers that your folks here like to highlight so much and when I speak about ancient berbers I mean berbers who lived during antiquity I don't care about people who lived in north africa 50K years ago. Berbers are an homogeneous group since at least the late neolithic.

Okay, this is cute. Explain what "hatred" I have. Not only that I never even mentioned the word "Black." I have zero concerns about Berber history or "blackwashing" them like you claim. I even said the Siwa are NOT Maghrebis.

No I understand your "point." You just refuse to understand others. As for the bolded, once again I NEVER said they were Maghrebis. Once again.... Indigenous Maghrebis=/=early Berbers. My point about the Siwa is that they seem to carry Y-DNA HG that were the same as the proto- Berbers who migrated into the Maghreb. That was my point since you keep dismissing darker skinned Berbers. Well, Siwa Berbers carry more E-M35 than Maghrebi Berbers. And outside of sharing a language family and E-M81 Berbers aren't that much homogeneous unless you include the Tuaregs too... Either way fact is North Sudan is geographically North African whether you like it or not.

- - - Updated - - -
    @Reason1234

Our exchange over Tichitt Walata where you tried to lie and say I was purposely misusing photos among many projections.

And okay there was slavery in the Siwa territory. Cool now explain the mainly Eurasian mtDNA and E-M35.
    Last edited by BlessedbyHorus; 2019-05-12 at 01:00.

Established Member
    Last Online
    Race
    Negroid
    Phenotype
    Elongated -_-

They look nothing alike but ok Black people in the middle atlas yeah sure keep dreaming
    @Tsarcastic bro seriously how can you take this elmaestro seriously ?? you're too indulgent with them
    RIP , Before: "All blacks look the same" now: "these blacks look nothing alike" iight I'ma take one more serious crack at you before I officially give up hope.

Name the major Bereber lineages to you?
    6000 years ago where were these lineages?
    How you hypothesize the people carrying those lineages looked?

Depends which prehistoric North Africa you mean. There's a preprint here saying that Neolithic North Africans (you know, the ones who replaced the hunter-gatherers there), were fully West Eurasian. Makes sense.

Established Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 07:02
    J1
    Race
    Caucasoid
    Ethnicity
    Amazigh
    Phenotype
    Transmed + Berberid

Okay, this is cute. Explain what "hatred" I have. Not only that I never even mentioned the word "Black." I have zero concerns about Berber history or "blackwashing" them like you claim. I even said the Siwa are NOT Maghrebis.

No I understand your "point." You just refuse to understand others. As for the bolded, once again I NEVER said they were Maghrebis. Once again.... Indigenous Maghrebis=/=early Berbers. My point about the Siwa is that they seem to carry Y-DNA HG that were the same as the proto- Berbers who migrated into the Maghreb. That was my point since you keep dismissing darker skinned Berbers. Well, Siwa Berbers carry more E-M35 than Maghrebi Berbers. And outside of sharing a language family and E-M81 Berbers aren't that much homogeneous unless you include the Tuaregs too... Either way fact is North Sudan is geographically North African whether you like it or not.

- - - Updated - - -
    @Reason1234

Our exchange over Tichitt Walata where you tried to lie and say I was purposely misusing photos among many projections.

And okay there was slavery in the Siwa territory. Cool now explain the mainly Eurasian mtDNA and E-M35.
    No these "proto-berbers" were in fact not berbers ....the berber culture appeared in the maghreb region especially with the capsian culture

Established Member
    Last Online
    Race
    Negroid
    Phenotype
    Elongated -_-

- - - Updated - - -
    NessBean will Never understand the most basic of basic shit... I don't know why you're even trying.

Page 20 of 23 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 ... LastLast