User Tag List

Page 51 of 62 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 ... LastLast

Thread: In the ancient Egypt debate why are certain people ignoring archaeology, culture, etc101 days old

Established Member
    Last Online
    @
    E1b1a7a
    mtDNA
    L4b2
    Race
    Sub-Saharan African
    Phenotype
    Sudanid
    Metaethnos
    American
    Ethnicity
    Afro-American
    Phenotype
    New World Black
    Politics
    Center-right
    Religion
    Church of Christ
    United States

Quote Originally Posted by Magnetic View Post
    @Game Theory just curious . what is your nick about btw ? do you play poker ? if yes we can talk about it per pm if you want

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Game_theory

Its a play against @EliasAlucard and his irrational reasoning and anti-intellectualism to prove his points.
    We Wuz Kerma Kangz delusion..........

Quote Originally Posted by Meygaag View Post
    You @beyoku @HabariTess @Roseai are the ones claiming people that have nothing to do with them.I'm a Cushitic descendant of the Sudan and an heir to all it's civilizations while you descend from Ebola stricken negroes from the Congo forest that eat albinos in order to gain superpowers lmao

2. # ADS
    Advertisement bot

Established Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 01:22
    T-M184
    mtDNA
    R0a2
    Ethnicity
    Dir/Bedouin
    Ethiopia Djibouti Oman Sudan

There is no point arguing with @Game Theory . You must out troll the troll in a way that ridicules his hotep ideology. Hoteps don't believe in facts

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Meygaag For This Useful Post:

KING OF KUSH (2019-06-25)

Established Member
    Last Online
    @
    E1b1a7a
    mtDNA
    L4b2
    Race
    Sub-Saharan African
    Phenotype
    Sudanid
    Metaethnos
    American
    Ethnicity
    Afro-American
    Phenotype
    New World Black
    Politics
    Center-right
    Religion
    Church of Christ
    United States

There is no point arguing with @Game Theory . You must out troll the troll in a way that ridicules his hotep ideology. Hoteps don't believe in facts
    You got your ass whipped and destroyed by me you fake wannabe Kerma Nubian boy, why are yu still claiming kermans when they were not your people?

You @beyoku @HabariTess @Roseai are the ones claiming people that have nothing to do with them.I'm a Cushitic descendant of the Sudan and an heir to all it's civilizations while you descend from Ebola stricken negroes from the Congo forest that eat albinos in order to gain superpowers lmao

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Game Theory For This Useful Post:

Pat11 (2019-07-26)

Established Member
    Molecular Biologist
    Last Online
    Today @ 00:42

Quote Originally Posted by NassBean View Post
    you should thank your white masters because without this caucasoid admixture you would have probably looked like nilotics. Also Harem was for the prettiest woman not a complexed mongrel from the new world.

- - - Updated - - -

Ok that's a better explanation

West Africans and Central Africans don't look shit like nilotics. You're not even fun to troll because you're a fucking idiot Nass. You legitimately have no idea what you are ever talking about. You're as stupid as the legitimate afrocentrics and euracentrics you complain about.

- - - Updated - - -

??? the nubian soldiers were just one part of the egyptian army ...the great majority of egyptian soldiers probably looked something like this :

Also the pic you posted don't represent egyptian soldiers but people from the land of punt : https://www.ancient-origins.net/anci...y-found-006893

Yeah probably not. Also, ancient origins isn't a legitimate source. If you went to college instead of being a poor ass NA who probably lives in some high rise ghetto you would know how to properly source.

Established Member
    Molecular Biologist
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 21:32
    E1b1a8*
    mtDNA
    L0a1a2
    Ethnicity
    "Black"
    Politics
    Praise the Sun
    Religion
    Sun Worship
    African Union(OAS) United States

Wtf did I just read ? I think you really misunderstood me because I've never said the opposite my point since the beginning was simply that they weren't black skinned or a negroid-like population. I've seen IRL some indians who were black skinned but I've never considered them "black" or bantu-like and that's what you americans fail to understand you can't make every brown skinned person a black person simply because in your country some admixed afram look like them it doesn't work like that so the pictures you posted don't represent "black egyptians" they are brown skinned caucasoids native of North-east africa with zero link with west and central africa.

I repeat these people are not black and there is no reason for an afram to claim their country.
    Browns skinned people FROM AFRICA are called "Black" in the basic sense of the word.

black
    /blak/
    Learn to pronounce
    adjective
    of the very darkest color owing to the absence of or complete absorption of light; the opposite of white.
    "black smoke"
    synonyms: dark, pitch black, as black as pitch, pitch-dark, jet black, inky, coal black, blackish; More
    of any human group having dark-colored skin, especially of African or Australian Aboriginal ancestry.
    "black adolescents of Jamaican descent"
    noun

a member of a dark-skinned people, especially one of African or Australian Aboriginal ancestry.
    "a coalition of blacks and whites against violence"
    Do i need to point out to you that most "Black People" are NOT literally black in skin tone?
    What you are calling "Dark Skinned Caucasoid" is just another persons idea of "black people".
    You should at least understand HOW westerners, particularly Americans will see dark skinned Egyptians fitting that definition. You dont have to like it, you may think there is better terminology, but they fit the definition. I could say the same thing about "Caucasoid". There is much better terminology you could use, and the term says little about a populations ancestry or origin.....BUT if you want to label a collection of metrics as "Caucasoid" i definitely understand which population would fit after seeing the measurements involved.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to beyoku For This Useful Post:

Roseai (2019-06-24), Truthcentric (2019-06-24)

Established Member
    Last Online
    @
    E1b1a7a
    mtDNA
    L4b2
    Race
    Sub-Saharan African
    Phenotype
    Sudanid
    Metaethnos
    American
    Ethnicity
    Afro-American
    Phenotype
    New World Black
    Politics
    Center-right
    Religion
    Church of Christ
    United States

Quote Originally Posted by Roseai View Post
    West Africans and Central Africans don't look shit like nilotics. You're not even fun to troll because you're a fucking idiot Nass. You legitimately have no idea what you are ever talking about. You're as stupid as the legitimate afrocentrics and euracentrics you complain about.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah probably not. Also, ancient origins isn't a legitimate source. If you went to college instead of being a poor ass NA who probably lives in some high rise ghetto you would know how to properly source.
    Poor Arab doesn't realize that we Aframs have our looks due to a mixing of various SSAs within our background.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by beyoku View Post
    Browns skinned people FROM AFRICA are called "Black" in the basic sense of the word.

Do i need to point out to you that most "Black People" are NOT literally black in skin tone?
    What you are calling "Dark Skinned Caucasoid" is just another persons idea of "black people".
    You should at least understand HOW westerners, particularly Americans will see dark skinned Egyptians fitting that definition. You dont have to like it, you may think there is better terminology, but they fit the definition. I could say the same thing about "Caucasoid". There is much better terminology you could use, and the term says little about a populations ancestry or origin.....BUT if you want to label a collection of metrics as "Caucasoid" i definitely understand which population would fit after seeing the measurements involved.
    Most Europeans don't look Caucasoid, ie the Caucasus Mountains. Europeans didn't even originate there.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Game Theory For This Useful Post:

Roseai (2019-06-24)

Established Member
    Molecular Biologist
    Last Online
    E1b1a8*
    mtDNA
    L0a1a2
    Ethnicity
    "Black"
    Politics
    Praise the Sun
    Religion
    Sun Worship

Quote Originally Posted by Nebro View Post
    The ancient egyptians showed varied types of skin colors , you are ignorant , you don't even know anything about the egyptian artistic school they were forced to show this colors according to the priest rules.

outside of the official art style from the temples and tombs , you can see there real colors here

Explain to me why the citizens who made this showed this middle eastern colors instead of the always used colors in there wall art.
    Find the most faded image you can why dont you?
    Yes, The color in the image of the stick fighters is pretty similar to the second guy I posted.....and very dissimilar from Fayoum. you could look at a million image of Ancient Egyptian artwork. No less than 10 thousand would be light colored like Fayoum. Bringing up light skinned Fayoum in a sea of Chocolate is futile. Its totally counter productive to your argument. These are observational inconsistencies you are arguing...you are better of trying to coop Natufian from it North East African homeland.

Like is said before A TODDLER would explain how you are wrong.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to beyoku For This Useful Post:

Truthcentric (2019-06-24)

Established Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 01:26
    J1
    Race
    Caucasoid
    Phenotype
    Berberid
    Phenotype
    S.med+Berberid+litorid
    Politics
    Center-left
    Religion
    Agnosticism

Quote Originally Posted by Roseai View Post

- - - Updated - - -

nilotes/west africans :

Wow big differences...I said you would have looked like them. It's not about being idiot it's about the fact that I no more will waste my time with you just trolling you is enough (rational/scientific debate with you are useless)

and actually you were right about this pic they are egyptian soldiers who travelled with hatchepsut to the land of punt (sorry my bad)
    "Without doubt, Publius Cornelius, when you shall have a view of Africa from the sea, the reduction of your province of Spain will appear to you to have been a mere matter of sport and pastime." Titus-Livus, XXVIII,42

Established Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 01:22
    T-M184
    mtDNA
    R0a2
    Ethnicity
    Dir/Bedouin
    Ethiopia Djibouti Oman Sudan

Quote Originally Posted by Game Theory View Post
    You got your ass whipped and destroyed by me you fake wannabe Kerma Nubian boy, why are yu still claiming kermans when they were not your people?

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Meygaag For This Useful Post:

NassBean (2019-06-24)

Established Member
    Molecular Biologist
    Last Online
    E1b1a8*
    mtDNA
    L0a1a2
    Ethnicity
    "Black"
    Politics
    Praise the Sun
    Religion
    Sun Worship

Beyoku aint claiming shit. You need to leave this site and become more human.
    Beyoku argues that Egyptian origin and culture is local the North East Africa.
    Who is is claiming descend or ancestry from Egypt in the way your ass is talking bout "Muh kerma".

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to beyoku For This Useful Post:

BlessedbyHorus (2019-06-24), Pat11 (2019-07-26), Truthcentric (2019-06-24)

Page 51 of 62 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 ... LastLast