User Tag List

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 55

Thread: WW2: Finland vs the Soviet Union2537 days old

  1. #1
    Established Member
    Archangel Game Theory's Avatar
    Last Online
    @
    Join Date
    2009-10-23
    Posts
    5,696
    Location
    USA
    Gender
    Y-DNA
    E1b1a7a
    mtDNA
    L4b2
    Race
    Sub-Saharan African
    Phenotype
    Sudanid
    Metaethnos
    American
    Ethnicity
    Afro-American
    Phenotype
    New World Black
    Politics
    Center-right
    Religion
    Church of Christ
    United States

    Default WW2: Finland vs the Soviet Union

    http://militaryhistory.about.com/od/.../winterwar.htm

    The Soviets were never really able to defeat the Finns so why did the Finn surrender after the making the Soviets look terrible, not once but twice during WW2?
    We Wuz Kerma Kangz delusion..........

    Quote Originally Posted by Meygaag View Post
    You @beyoku @HabariTess @Roseai are the ones claiming people that have nothing to do with them.I'm a Cushitic descendant of the Sudan and an heir to all it's civilizations while you descend from Ebola stricken negroes from the Congo forest that eat albinos in order to gain superpowers lmao

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Game Theory For This Useful Post:

    Opie (2012-08-06)

  3. # ADS
    Advertisement bot
    Join Date
    2013-03-24
    Location
    ForumBiodiversity.com
    Posts
    All threads
       
     

  4. #2
    Established Member
    Junior Member Cinderella's Avatar
    Last Online
    2012-11-17 @ 22:42
    Join Date
    2011-09-12
    Posts
    2,102
    Location
    Catalonia
    Gender
    Age
    38
    Ethnicity
    Catalan
    Politics
    Eating colonists.
    Religion
    I will go to Hell.
    Catalonia

    Default

    It was a matter of superiority in number of soldiers. Finland fought its best, but Soviets didn't stop coming and coming. The worst of all is that Finland ended up losing one of its most productive zones (it would be like stealing Baden-Wutenberg to Germany... obviously, it would be a pain in the ass).

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Cinderella For This Useful Post:

    Tuohikirje (2012-08-06)

  6. #3
    Established Member
    Archangel Game Theory's Avatar
    Last Online
    @
    Join Date
    2009-10-23
    Posts
    5,696
    Location
    USA
    Gender
    Y-DNA
    E1b1a7a
    mtDNA
    L4b2
    Race
    Sub-Saharan African
    Phenotype
    Sudanid
    Metaethnos
    American
    Ethnicity
    Afro-American
    Phenotype
    New World Black
    Politics
    Center-right
    Religion
    Church of Christ
    United States

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cinderella View Post
    It was a matter of superiority in number of soldiers. Finland fought its best, but Soviets didn't stop coming and coming. The worst of all is that Finland ended up losing one of its most productive zones (it would be like stealing Baden-Wutenberg to Germany... obviously, it would be a pain in the ass).
    The Red Army was the most overrated army ever.
    We Wuz Kerma Kangz delusion..........

    Quote Originally Posted by Meygaag View Post
    You @beyoku @HabariTess @Roseai are the ones claiming people that have nothing to do with them.I'm a Cushitic descendant of the Sudan and an heir to all it's civilizations while you descend from Ebola stricken negroes from the Congo forest that eat albinos in order to gain superpowers lmao

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Game Theory For This Useful Post:

    Iron Hand (2014-08-22)

  8. #4
    Established Member
    Mountain Nigger Padre Organtino's Avatar
    Last Online
    2016-05-13 @ 11:40
    Join Date
    2012-02-23
    Posts
    2,682
    Gender
    Age
    32
    Race
    Caucasian
    Phenotype
    Mtebid
    Metaethnos
    Colch-Iberian Wog
    Ethnicity
    Georgian

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Game Theory View Post
    The Red Army was the most overrated army ever.
    Tell that to Krauts.
    Dumb Post of the Year Award goes to....

    Quote Originally Posted by George1 View Post
    Lets took than the Iberian peninsula, 8 distant groups of IE was there Celtici Lusitanians Greeks Vandals Suevi Alani Goths and Italic people, only haplogroup G2a have there so many subgroups.
    The R1a have only one sugroup there the R1a1a1g2* and it is almost absent in that region
    Quote Originally Posted by Shamil Noukhaev aka ROnald Mcdonald View Post
    I will make all my best that all Georgians will be muredered with the maximum pain and maximum time of pain then use take you houses, churches as stripping clubs.

  9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Padre Organtino For This Useful Post:

    Huckleberry Finn (2012-08-06), Qu84 (2012-08-06)

  10. #5
    Established Member
    Junior Member Cinderella's Avatar
    Last Online
    2012-11-17 @ 22:42
    Join Date
    2011-09-12
    Posts
    2,102
    Location
    Catalonia
    Gender
    Age
    38
    Ethnicity
    Catalan
    Politics
    Eating colonists.
    Religion
    I will go to Hell.
    Catalonia

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Game Theory View Post
    The Red Army was the most overrated army ever.
    Maybe, but the fact is that the USRR was one of the winners of the World War. Firstly, it added Baltic Countries to its bunch or territories. Secondly, it spread its criminal system around all East Europe, including Germany.

  11. #6
    Established Member
    Junior Member Qu84's Avatar
    Last Online
    2018-04-26 @ 21:28
    Join Date
    2012-01-06
    Posts
    404
    Gender
    Age
    45
    Politics
    No thanks!
    Religion
    Yes/No/Maybe
    Poland

    Default

    Why do you think the Soviets were not able to defeat the Finns? They were and they would do it sooner or later (in very poor style, though). It was just a matter of time.

  12. #7
    Established Member
    Archangel Game Theory's Avatar
    Last Online
    @
    Join Date
    2009-10-23
    Posts
    5,696
    Location
    USA
    Gender
    Y-DNA
    E1b1a7a
    mtDNA
    L4b2
    Race
    Sub-Saharan African
    Phenotype
    Sudanid
    Metaethnos
    American
    Ethnicity
    Afro-American
    Phenotype
    New World Black
    Politics
    Center-right
    Religion
    Church of Christ
    United States

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Padre Organtino View Post
    Tell that to Krauts.
    The Germans were led by a mad man who was mentally ill.
    We Wuz Kerma Kangz delusion..........

    Quote Originally Posted by Meygaag View Post
    You @beyoku @HabariTess @Roseai are the ones claiming people that have nothing to do with them.I'm a Cushitic descendant of the Sudan and an heir to all it's civilizations while you descend from Ebola stricken negroes from the Congo forest that eat albinos in order to gain superpowers lmao

  13. #8
    Established Member
    NO. 9 Opie's Avatar
    Last Online
    2019-06-28 @ 06:20
    Join Date
    2011-12-16
    Posts
    550
    Gender
    United States

    Default

    This is interesting. I had not heard of it before.

  14. #9
    Established Member
    Archangel Game Theory's Avatar
    Last Online
    @
    Join Date
    2009-10-23
    Posts
    5,696
    Location
    USA
    Gender
    Y-DNA
    E1b1a7a
    mtDNA
    L4b2
    Race
    Sub-Saharan African
    Phenotype
    Sudanid
    Metaethnos
    American
    Ethnicity
    Afro-American
    Phenotype
    New World Black
    Politics
    Center-right
    Religion
    Church of Christ
    United States

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Qu84 View Post
    Why do you think the Soviets were not able to defeat the Finns? They were and they would do it sooner or later (in very poor style, though). It was just a matter of time.
    Its the fault of the Germans who threatened the Swedes and Norwegians and denied the Finns much needed supplies from the Allies.
    We Wuz Kerma Kangz delusion..........

    Quote Originally Posted by Meygaag View Post
    You @beyoku @HabariTess @Roseai are the ones claiming people that have nothing to do with them.I'm a Cushitic descendant of the Sudan and an heir to all it's civilizations while you descend from Ebola stricken negroes from the Congo forest that eat albinos in order to gain superpowers lmao

  15. #10
    Established Member
    Mountain Nigger Padre Organtino's Avatar
    Last Online
    2016-05-13 @ 11:40
    Join Date
    2012-02-23
    Posts
    2,682
    Gender
    Age
    32
    Race
    Caucasian
    Phenotype
    Mtebid
    Metaethnos
    Colch-Iberian Wog
    Ethnicity
    Georgian

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Game Theory View Post
    The Germans were led by a mad man who was mentally ill.
    Strangely enough they managed to humiliate France and corner Britain.
    Last edited by Padre Organtino; 2012-08-06 at 19:56.
    Dumb Post of the Year Award goes to....

    Quote Originally Posted by George1 View Post
    Lets took than the Iberian peninsula, 8 distant groups of IE was there Celtici Lusitanians Greeks Vandals Suevi Alani Goths and Italic people, only haplogroup G2a have there so many subgroups.
    The R1a have only one sugroup there the R1a1a1g2* and it is almost absent in that region
    Quote Originally Posted by Shamil Noukhaev aka ROnald Mcdonald View Post
    I will make all my best that all Georgians will be muredered with the maximum pain and maximum time of pain then use take you houses, churches as stripping clubs.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Soviet Choir Music
    By Dave in forum Arts & Culture
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 2016-11-23, 13:48
  2. Putin calls for 'Eurasian Union' of ex-Soviet republics
    By evon in forum Current Affairs & Politics
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 2012-12-21, 05:25
  3. Finland-Swedes and Finland-Finns, guess who are who
    By Lemminkäinen in forum Guess Ethnicity
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 2011-08-19, 22:59
  4. Did Sweden conquer Finland? Was Sibelius a Finland-Swede? (split) //mod
    By Tuohikirje in forum Ethnicity, Race & Nation
    Replies: 213
    Last Post: 2011-02-25, 13:43
  5. Roma in the Resistance of the Soviet Union
    By Inquiring Mind in forum Warfare
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 2009-11-19, 15:26

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
<