Assyroid
    Politics
    Imperialism
    Religion
    Mesopotamian religion
    Assyria

Default New forum and sub-fora!

The Earth Sciences forum has been expanded with the following sub-fora:

1) Mycology (discussions about mycoprotein, various fungi species, and related or similar symbiotic parasites)
    2) Phytology (discussions about plants, beans, vegetables, threes, flowers and related species)
    3) Zoology (discussions about mammals; cats and dogs. Dinosaurs; both prehistoric and modern extant aves. Insects, and every other non-anthropoid species you can think of)

Distributed Computing, a brand new forum, where discussions will be about supporting the scientific research community with your CPU and GPU by use of bleeding edge software:

[email protected] (gravitational waves)
    [email protected] (what the name implies)
    [email protected]/[email protected] (protein folding)
    [email protected] (Search for Extra-Terrestrial Intelligence)

We currently have our own official [email protected] team, for more information, you may want to check out this thread:

https://www.forumbiodiversity.com/showthread.php?t=109

For other distributed computing projects we don't have a specific section for, yet you may want to discuss, you have an informative list here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...uting_projects

Enjoy the new sections
    “Susa, the great holy city, abode of their gods, seat of their mysteries, I conquered. I entered its palaces, I opened their treasuries where silver and gold, goods and wealth were amassed... I destroyed the ziggurat of Susa. I smashed its shining copper horns. I reduced the temples of Elam to naught; their gods and goddesses I scattered to the winds. The tombs of their ancient and recent kings I devastated, I exposed to the sun, and I carried away their bones toward the land of Ashur. I devastated the provinces of Elam and on their lands I sowed salt.” — Aššur-bāni-apli, Fall of Elam

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to admin For This Useful Post:

Aleksei (2009-10-25), Ozrage (2009-10-26)

3. # ADS
    Advertisement bot

Administrator
    Last Online
    @
    Assyrid
    Metaethnos
    Sumero-Akkadian
    Ethnicity
    Assyro-Babylonian
    Phenotype
    Assyroid
    Politics
    Imperialism
    Religion
    Mesopotamian religion
    Assyria

The Genetics & Genealogy section has been updated with a new sub-forum: Ancestry & Health. Discussions in this sub-forum will be about ethnic groups with high frequencies of various genetic diseases, and similar health topics that are related to genes.
    “Susa, the great holy city, abode of their gods, seat of their mysteries, I conquered. I entered its palaces, I opened their treasuries where silver and gold, goods and wealth were amassed... I destroyed the ziggurat of Susa. I smashed its shining copper horns. I reduced the temples of Elam to naught; their gods and goddesses I scattered to the winds. The tombs of their ancient and recent kings I devastated, I exposed to the sun, and I carried away their bones toward the land of Ashur. I devastated the provinces of Elam and on their lands I sowed salt.” — Aššur-bāni-apli, Fall of Elam

Established Member
    Last Online
    @
    Y-DNA
    R-M512
    mtDNA
    W3a1
    Ethnicity
    Swedish
    Sweden Norway Sweden Tre Kronor

Great sub-foras.
    "Say Goodbye To Sweden, It's Time To Go Home!"
    "By way of deception, thou shalt do war"

Administrator
    Last Online
    @
    Assyrid
    Metaethnos
    Sumero-Akkadian
    Ethnicity
    Assyro-Babylonian
    Phenotype
    Assyroid
    Politics
    Imperialism
    Religion
    Mesopotamian religion
    Assyria

New forum section, Historical Ideologies, with the following sub-fora, have been added:

1) Communism & Anarchism
    2) Libertarianism & Capitalism
    3) Nationalism & Fascism

Hopefully there'll be some interesting discussions in these sections.

Administrator
    Last Online
    @
    Assyrid
    Metaethnos
    Sumero-Akkadian
    Ethnicity
    Assyro-Babylonian
    Phenotype
    Assyroid
    Politics
    Imperialism
    Religion
    Mesopotamian religion
    Assyria

What used to be the History & Archaeology forum, is now a general history forum with one new sub-forum:

1) Empires

The former History & Archaeology forum, is now a sub-forum of the History & Archaeology category. This new category includes the following sub-fora:

2) Archaeological sub-disciplines:
    2.1) Assyriology
    2.2) Egyptology
    2.3) Hellenology & Romanology
    2.4) Indology
    2.5) Iranology
    2.6) Sinology