User Tag List

Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35

Thread: What race/ethnic group receives the most hostility or racism in your area?2493 days old

Established Member
    Molecular Biologist tauromenion's Avatar
    Last Online
    Today @ 18:41
    R1a1a
    mtDNA
    H
    Race
    Caucasoid
    Phenotype
    Mediterranid
    Politics
    Moderate.
    Italy Sicily-II Greece Portugal Israel Star of David Poland Cape Verde

Quote Originally Posted by Celph Titled View Post
    and there are more but I am not going to put all of them, its very dumb of you to think natives all stayed in one place before Spaniards came to colonize the lands LOL
    I get what you mean. I just am trying to say Mexico's claim to land should not be based off whether Spain conquered it or not.

I do know that many Mexicans are descended from tribes that exist in the US too, like Comanche and Hopi.

2. # ADS
    Advertisement bot

Established Member
    Viceroyalty of New Spain Celph Titled's Avatar
    Last Online
    @
    Mediterranid
    Ethnicity
    Mexican-American
    Phenotype
    Atlanto-Med + CM
    United States Mexico Guam Philippines Palau

Quote Originally Posted by tauromenion View Post
    I get what you mean. I just am trying to say Mexico's claim to land should not be based off whether Spain conquered it or not.

I do know that many Mexicans are descended from tribes that exist in the US too, like Comanche and Hopi.
    The point is that those lands once belonged to Mexico, and Mexicans in Mexico are not going around claiming them, they could careless about those lands. I just wonder why many white americans have a hard time accepting the history of those lands

Established Member
    Last Online
    2017-11-11 @ 17:15
    Race
    Negroid
    Metaethnos
    Black
    Ethnicity
    Black American
    Politics
    SJW Mangina
    Religion
    Agnostic Occultism
    United States African Union(OAS)

Nonwhite Brazilians and recently immigrated Cape Verdeans. A lot of white people in my area perceive them as illegal, can't speak English, etc. and are hostile toward their presence.
    where do you live Massachusetts?
    "A people without the knowledge of their past history, origin and culture is like a tree without roots." - Marcus Garvey

"The most disrespected woman in America, is the black woman. The most un-protected person in America is the black woman. The most neglected person in America, is the black woman" - Malcolm X

Last Online
    2017-03-10 @ 23:35
    Caucasoid
    Phenotype
    Mediterranid
    Metaethnos
    Romance
    Ethnicity
    Cuban
    Phenotype
    Atlanto-Med + Berid
    Politics
    Disaffected malcontent
    Confederate States of America Cuba Suebi Kingdom Amazigh Italy SPQR Union for the Mediterranean

Here in SC, it's definitely Mexicans and Central Americans.
    Last edited by Leo Iscariot; 2016-09-20 at 22:02.

Established Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 18:53
    Xiongnu Elite Cemetery

Blacks and Arabs, and rightfully so, as they are responsible for the overwhelming majority of all crimes and social welfare cases, despite being a minority - so far.
    “At some future period, not very distant as measured by centuries, the civilised races of man will almost certainly exterminate and replace throughout the world the savage races."

- Charles Darwin, The Descent of Man

https://youtu.be/BBz_z-hZk80?t=2m7s

Established Member
    Last Online
    @
    Race
    Europid
    Phenotype
    Nordid
    Metaethnos
    Germanic
    Politics
    Far Right
    Canada Netherlands Netherlands Antilles Commonwealth United States Canada Weed Flag

I grew up in a place, which was almost exclusively white, aside from the few token minorities. There is a tendency for certain ethnic groups to concentrate in certain areas, for instance, Chinese in Richmond, Indians in Surrey and so forth. East Asians and South Asians, which are the 2 largest minority groups, aren't fit and have no desire to live in those areas, as they exist now. The Chinatowns, Little Indias (not so little anymore), etc. are rapidly consuming the area. Between the rich Chinese buying up houses like crazy in Vancouver, and the Indians packing 5 families into one Surrey home, it has made home ownership next to impossible, for regular white, working class Canadians. I really don't understand why immigrants would want to live in a ethnic ghetto, when it's the same where they came from. As for the OP, nobody likes Vietnamese or Indians around here.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Silk For This Useful Post:

MnM (2017-03-21)

Established Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 17:10
    Q-M3
    mtDNA
    A2
    Ethnicity
    Mexican-American
    Phenotype
    Mestizo
    Religion
    Atheist
    United States Mexico

Here in the Bay Area/Silicon Valley, Mexicans and Black-Americans(African immigrants are regarded as "model minority") tend to be the most looked down upon groups.
    "Living or dying, it's not a big deal. What we should be concerned about is whether or not we're allowed to crawl to our graves."

Established Member
    Last Online
    2017-05-08 @ 01:55
    H1a3
    Phenotype
    Mediterranid
    Metaethnos
    Latina
    Ethnicity
    American
    Politics
    Not Leftist
    Religion
    Agnostic
    United States United Kingdom Mexico Spain Germany Bavaria Netherlands

California didn't belong to the ancestors of anyone in today's Mexico. It belonged to Spain.
    And now it belongs to America because we just happen to win the war. Usually that is how things work. Conquering others and starting wars over territory is hardly new. Been having all over the world since forever (do people forget about Genghis Khan? Alexander the great? Attila the Hun?). At one time it used to belong to people who were 100% Native America such as the Miwok and there were multiple tribes, not one single tribe so they all had their own territories. Not Mexico or Spain either (are people forgetting that?! Talk about forgetting the history of this land).

Most of the people fighting about this now didn't have ancestors and currently don't even live in the area or belong to any of the tribes that are from there either. My Mexican great grandparents on my grandpa's side didn't. My New Mexican ancestors on my grandma's side did, which is why I have family still living there to this day (they didn't cross over, the border crossed them and they had a choice on which side to be on most likely as they could of joined the Mexican but didn't. They are Americans now).

That is part of human nature really. Even Natives fought with others (the Mexica/Aztecs did have quite a few enemies for example, Tlaxcalans/Talaxcaltec being one of them).

Anyways where I live, I say illegals are probably who people are most hostile towards, though that shouldn't be a surprise as that is pretty much the same everywhere. I do feel bad the people who immigrated legally and citizens who get caught up in it though and are actually trying to be part of our society, respecting our laws. They suffer the most because of the illegals.
    Last edited by Eralia; 2017-03-21 at 04:56.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Eralia For This Useful Post:

Silk (2017-03-21), ThePendragon (2017-03-21)

Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35