I don't do politics
    Religion
    Panentheism
    Germany Japan Italy

Quote Originally Posted by Polako View Post
    False. Refer to my post above.

False. Refer to my post above.

Irrelevant.

You can look up what I wrote. You don't have to agree with it, but you can't say it's wrong, because it's totally correct.
    I think it's a bit iffy..historically speaking. This is what wikipedia says

"Conventions used for the boundary between Europe and Asia during the 18th and 19th centuries. The red line shows the most common modern convention, in use since c. 1850 (see below)."

The yellow highlighted section has "historically been placed in either continent..Asia or Europe"...the southern sectors of that Yellow area are part of the believed PIE homeland.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bounda...ern_definition

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Arch Hades For This Useful Post:

Auduid (2017-09-24)

3. # ADS
    Advertisement bot

Senior Moderator
    Plant of Life = Biological Magic 麻 EliasAlucard's Avatar
    Last Online
    @
    Y-DNA
    J1a2a1a2-P58+
    mtDNA
    H5a
    Race
    Caucasian
    Phenotype
    Alpinid
    Metaethnos
    proto-Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Assyrian/Armenian
    Politics
    Environment, Cannabis
    Religion
    Secular Agnostic
    Assyria Assyria 1913-1923 Armenia Lebanon Sweden Greece

Quote Originally Posted by Arch Hades View Post
    Because it didnt come from Northern Europe..duhh..it came from the West Eurasian steppe...which is a small portion of what is now Eastern Europe [The Ukraine] but also Central Asia.
    That's still north of Greece

"Northern Europe" is Scandinavia, Britain, Northern Germany and the Baltic.
    Apparently you haven't been paying attention... Proto-Greek came from the Corded Ware horizon, not from the Yamnaya horizon. You won't find any serious linguist who argues that proto-Greek is as conservative as take say, proto-Anatolian. Only proto-Anatolian and proto-Tocharian might have migrated from the Pontic-Caspian steppe (and in the case of Tocharian, it's actually not certain; they too, could have migrated from Corded Ware, and that might also be true for the proto-Anatolians). All other Indo-European branches, reached southern Europe not from Yamnaya but from Corded Ware.

Elias you're just a Semite who squats in a predominitely Blonde Northern European country like Sweden so I guess in your deluded mind it's good to be a delusional sycophant to them and some of their old pre WW2 nationalist fantasies. Sad but true. But it has no bearing on reality.
    ^^ Standard butthurt Greek comment (I'm not a "sycophant" btw; there's nothing "sycophant" in arguing that Greek came from Corded Ware and not from Yamnaya). But I'll tell you what, I'd rather be a sycophant than a moron

Look, you obviously have no scientific arguments supporting your pseudo-scientific position, and so you're resorting to silly ethnic ad hominems, as if that would make your position more valid. Try arguing like an actual adult, based on the scientific evidence, instead of silly and childish "inferiority complex" replies.
    ReactOS <--- support this project so that we can get rid of Windows!
    Ubuntu MATE 16.04.1 LTS | PRISM-Break! | Windows7sins

“A wise man makes his own decisions; an ignorant man follows public opinion.” ― Chinese proverb

“Every decent man is ashamed of the government he lives under.” ― H. L. Mencken

“The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance.” ― Socrates

“Damnant quod non intelligunt.” ― Latin proverb

Quoted for truth:
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaron View Post
    Anatolian Urhemait supporters are mostly butthurt Meds.
    For the lulz:
    Quote Originally Posted by drgs View Post
    Poland is a misunderstanding. It is a country which lies on the frontier between western and slavic world, and which combines elements of both.
    In fact, they are not even the Europeans in strict sense, meaning European as in bearing the responsibility and understanding of European interests. Poland has always been an subordinate country, on one side sucking German dick, on the other side -- Russian one, some kind of "novice" europeans, who are full of inferiority complexes, hysteria and obsessity neuroses. This is also true for all Baltic countries

5. The Following User Says Thank You to EliasAlucard For This Useful Post:

Power77 (2017-09-30)

Senior Moderator
    Plant of Life = Biological Magic 麻 EliasAlucard's Avatar
    Last Online
    @
    Y-DNA
    J1a2a1a2-P58+
    mtDNA
    H5a
    Race
    Caucasian
    Phenotype
    Alpinid
    Metaethnos
    proto-Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Assyrian/Armenian
    Politics
    Environment, Cannabis
    Religion
    Secular Agnostic
    Assyria Assyria 1913-1923 Armenia Lebanon Sweden Greece

Quote Originally Posted by Auduid View Post
    Nordic Xanthochroi (Indo-European) vs. Mediterranean Melanochroi (Afro-Asiatic)
    Skadi anthropology is so 19th century. The proto-Indo-Europeans were not blond and blue eyed. The Indo-European tribe acquired such pigmentation first after they settled en masse in Corded Ware. As foe Mediterraneans, their darker pigmentation is not from Semites; they simply have less Corded Ware admixture, and the proto-Indo-Europeans during Yamnaya, were no lighter in pigmentation than the average south European of today is.
    ReactOS <--- support this project so that we can get rid of Windows!
    Ubuntu MATE 16.04.1 LTS | PRISM-Break! | Windows7sins

“A wise man makes his own decisions; an ignorant man follows public opinion.” ― Chinese proverb

“Every decent man is ashamed of the government he lives under.” ― H. L. Mencken

“The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance.” ― Socrates

“Damnant quod non intelligunt.” ― Latin proverb

Quoted for truth:
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaron View Post
    Anatolian Urhemait supporters are mostly butthurt Meds.
    For the lulz:
    Quote Originally Posted by drgs View Post
    Poland is a misunderstanding. It is a country which lies on the frontier between western and slavic world, and which combines elements of both.
    In fact, they are not even the Europeans in strict sense, meaning European as in bearing the responsibility and understanding of European interests. Poland has always been an subordinate country, on one side sucking German dick, on the other side -- Russian one, some kind of "novice" europeans, who are full of inferiority complexes, hysteria and obsessity neuroses. This is also true for all Baltic countries

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to EliasAlucard For This Useful Post:

Auduid (2017-10-01), Power77 (2017-09-30), rshdn (2017-10-01)

Established Member
    Last Online
    2019-11-11 @ 17:42
    Y-DNA
    J2b2*
    mtDNA
    H1
    Race
    Caucasoid
    Metaethnos
    White American
    Ethnicity
    Greco-Mediterranean
    Phenotype
    Pompeii frescoe
    Politics
    I don't do politics
    Religion
    Panentheism
    Germany Japan Italy

Quote Originally Posted by EliasAlucard View Post
    That's still north of Greece

Apparently you haven't been paying attention... Proto-Greek came from the Corded Ware horizon, not from the Yamnaya horizon. You won't find any serious linguist who argues that proto-Greek is as conservative as take say, proto-Anatolian. Only proto-Anatolian and proto-Tocharian might have migrated from the Pontic-Caspian steppe (and in the case of Tocharian, it's actually not certain; they too, could have migrated from Corded Ware, and that might also be true for the proto-Anatolians). All other Indo-European branches, reached southern Europe not from Yamnaya but from Corded Ware.

^^ Standard butthurt Greek comment (I'm not a "sycophant" btw; there's nothing "sycophant" in arguing that Greek came from Corded Ware and not from Yamnaya). But I'll tell you what, I'd rather be a sycophant than a moron

Look, you obviously have no scientific arguments supporting your pseudo-scientific position, and so you're resorting to silly ethnic ad hominems, as if that would make your position more valid. Try arguing like an actual adult, based on the scientific evidence, instead of silly and childish "inferiority complex" replies.
    A.According to Haak et al Corded Ware had 73% of its ancestry stemming from Yamnaya. Yamnaya is the daddy of Corded Ware. So anything that comes directly from Corded Ware ultimately goes mostly back to the Pontic-Caspian Steppe.

B. Aside from Proto Balto-Slavic and Germanic...its completely uncertain what languages stemmed from the Corded Ware complex. Proto Greek or proto Greco-Armenian coming from there is complete conjecture at this point.

PS. I certainly don't have any inferiority complexes to someone like you pal. I have English, German and French ancestry along with being half Greek. So yeah your blood is way more alien to Europe and even Northern Europe than mine is. All those monuments u see in Europe were built by people like me, not by 87 IQ desert crap like yourself. Haha Elias. I know ur jealous u useless squatter.

Where would you cluster on this genetic map? OUTSIDE of Europe...OFF of the map! . I cluster in it's heartland.

Last edited by Arch Hades; 2017-10-01 at 02:19.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Arch Hades For This Useful Post:

Auduid (2017-10-01)

Established Member
    Your Friend
    Last Online
    @
    R1a-Z282
    mtDNA
    H7
    Metaethnos
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Polish
    Phenotype
    Barbarian
    Religion
    Crop Circles
    Poland

A.According to Haak et al Corded Ware had 73% of its ancestry stemming from Yamnaya. Yamnaya is the daddy of Corded Ware. So anything that comes directly from Corded Ware ultimitely goes mostly back to the Pontic-Caspiqn Steppe.
    Corded Ware is from the Pontic-Caspian steppe, but probably not fromYamnaya but from the earlier Sredny Stog of eastern Ukraine.

R1a-M417 in 5000-3500BC Eneolithic Ukraine

And considering that Sredny Stog samples look basically 100% Corded Ware, along with some EEF admixture, then Corded Ware might be almost 100% from the steppe.

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Polako For This Useful Post:

Arch Hades (2017-10-01), Litvin (2017-10-01), Power77 (2017-09-30), ~Elizabeth~ (2017-10-01)

Established Member
    Last Online
    2019-11-11 @ 17:42
    Y-DNA
    J2b2*
    mtDNA
    H1
    Race
    Caucasoid
    Metaethnos
    White American
    Ethnicity
    Greco-Mediterranean
    Phenotype
    Pompeii frescoe
    Politics
    I don't do politics
    Religion
    Panentheism
    Germany Japan Italy

Quote Originally Posted by Polako View Post
    Corded Ware is from the Pontic-Caspian steppe, but probably not fromYamnaya but from the earlier Sredny Stog of eastern Ukraine.

R1a-M417 in 5000-3500BC Eneolithic Ukraine

And considering that Sredny Stog samples look basically 100% Corded Ware, along with some EEF admixture, then Corded Ware might be almost 100% from the steppe.
    So I guess in the Early Bronze Age steppe there was a West to East cline in EEF ancestry? Like Samara Oblast region in Russia has almost 0% EEF and Ukraine had like 25%? Is there ADMIXTURE data or formal admixture data available on the Sredny Strog sample? That's very interesting.
    Last edited by Arch Hades; 2017-10-01 at 02:20.

Established Member
    Your Friend
    Last Online
    @
    R1a-Z282
    mtDNA
    H7
    Metaethnos
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Polish
    Phenotype
    Barbarian
    Religion
    Crop Circles
    Poland

About 20% EEF plus some extra HG. Sample Ukraine_Eneolithic I6561...

Figure 1.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Polako For This Useful Post:

Litvin (2017-10-01), Power77 (2017-10-02)

QBS Banned
    12/17/2012-12/17/2017: 5 years RIP
    Last Online
    2017-12-17 @ 23:05

Quote Originally Posted by EliasAlucard View Post
    Skadi anthropology is so 19th century. The proto-Indo-Europeans were not blond and blue eyed. The Indo-European tribe acquired such pigmentation first after they settled en masse in Corded Ware. As foe Mediterraneans, their darker pigmentation is not from Semites; they simply have less Corded Ware admixture, and the proto-Indo-Europeans during Yamnaya, were no lighter in pigmentation than the average south European of today is.
    You're leaving out Persian blends by assimilation of Assyrians, Babylonians and Arabs, Greek integration with all them plus Libyan, Egyptian and Palestinian peoples, the same for Latins after the Punic Wars, including Numidians and Moors. All three major imperial powers absorbed Afro-Asiatics. Celts were only in Anatolia, so no big deal, but Vandals did go to Africa and Scythians (due to Persians) went to the Levant like the others.

Don't forget the Moorish caliphate in Iberia, conquest of Sicily, Crusader states and the Portuguese immersion in Africa after the discoveries of Prince Henry the Navigator.

Wouldn't you say that Indo-Europeans and Afro-Asiatics are the two main types of White/Caucasian societies on Earth? The Christian dual origin of Gentiles and Jews overlaps with Hindu and Buddhist Indo-Europeans and erstwhile Eurasians on one hand, the Muslim Afro-Asiatics overlapping with Nilo-Saharans on the other.

This proves that these two forms of White/Caucasian are the basis of most cultures in the world. Small wonder there is so much competition and hatred between them and against them as well.
    Last edited by Auduid; 2017-10-01 at 19:14.

QBS Banned
    Last Online

I know I'm anachronistically overlapping the assimilation of this and that Afro-Asiatic people between the major Indo-European empires, because the "pure" Aryans did most of the work where that's concerned, with Greeks and Romans tacking on only a few more. Persians had either Nubia or Ethiopia as a satrapy ahead of time, so admixture would have been deep and consistent by the time Rome fell. That surely affected complexion and other genetics.

QBS Banned
    Last Online

Funny how the alignment of Nordic Xanthochroi Indo-European vs Mediterranean Melanochroi Afro-Asiatic is happening in this thread, between Arch Hades and EliasAlucard.
    Last edited by Auduid; 2017-10-01 at 21:01.

Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 LastLast