Thread: Chechens3524 days old

Established Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 20:01
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Belarusian
    Lithuania Grand Duchy

There are Chechens gathering in the western Belarusian city of Brest wanting to cross the border with EU settling in Germany, France. Belarusian naive guys and girls having less money than Chechen refugees bring them warm clothing and food seeing Chechen people with small children on the streets.

My favourite Chechen is world champion in most prestigious style of Karate Lechi Kurbanov.

2. # ADS
    Advertisement bot

Established Member
    Last Online
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Belarusian
    Lithuania Grand Duchy

Attractive Chechen woman. If I dind't know she was Chechen I would have assume her to be Adyghe.

[IMG] http://img-fotki.yandex.ru/get/9320/...f4851_orig.jpg

Last edited by Rugevit; 2017-04-22 at 13:50.

Race Scientist
    Last Online
    Today @ 13:42
    Y-DNA
    Dont know, maybe r1a
    Race
    Caucasoid
    Phenotype
    Indid
    Metaethnos
    afghan
    Ethnicity
    pahstun
    Phenotype
    again?
    Politics
    im not 50
    Denmark Afghanistan

Some of them give me a pashtun vibe, but most just look like what they are or even white....

kind of funny how they can look like the way they do, but end up being genetically all the way closer to a persian from shiraz and Tehran than to any bulgarian and greek

Last Online
    Y-DNA
    E L-29
    mtDNA
    H
    Race
    Caucasian
    Phenotype
    Med + Armenoid/Taurid

Quote Originally Posted by jama0112 View Post
    Some of them give me a pashtun vibe, but most just look like what they are or even white....

kind of funny how they can look like the way they do, but end up being genetically all the way closer to a persian from shiraz and Tehran than to any bulgarian and greek
    it's not "funny" . a lot of persians are not arabodesi looking as wrongly portrayed by trolls and people who dont know what they are talking about . iranians must be one of the most wrong presented ethnicities online . but I gave up all hope to educate people about this . all I can say is you can trust me that chechens being genetically not that far from iranians is not "funny" but very normal

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Magnetic For This Useful Post:

Targum (2019-05-26)

Race Scientist
    Last Online
    Y-DNA
    Dont know, maybe r1a
    Race
    Caucasoid
    Phenotype
    Indid
    Metaethnos
    afghan
    Ethnicity
    pahstun
    Phenotype
    again?
    Politics
    im not 50
    Denmark Afghanistan

Yeah, i DO know that iranians dont come out as arab-looking. But unlike chechens, persians dont come out as white-looking as chechens. They just look like middleeasterners(yeah, i know not all chechens, not even most come out as european looking and many persians come out as european looking, not as much as chechens though....). Hell, i think there are more european looking chechens than european looking turks, since chechens are a bit further away from persians than turks are due to higher steppe ancestry and lower middleeastern ancestry.

Last Online
    Y-DNA
    E L-29
    mtDNA
    H
    Race
    Caucasian
    Phenotype
    Med + Armenoid/Taurid

Yeah, i DO know that iranians dont come out as arab-looking. But unlike chechens, persians dont come out as white-looking as chechens. They just look like middleeasterners(yeah, i know not all chechens, not even most come out as european looking and many persians come out as european looking, not as much as chechens though....). Hell, i think there are more european looking chechens than european looking turks, since chechens are a bit further away from persians than turks are due to higher steppe ancestry and lower middleeastern ancestry.
    stop with the obsession about the white term . iranians are caucasian people too . and a good amount of iranians can also pass as european anyway . tell the member An Shigao to show you a pic . the guy can pass even as atypical french or something

and yes iranians are darker than chechens and yes chechens look more european than persians and turks as a group . no brainer

what I am saying is that the statement of "lol how can chechenz be closer to persians than to greeks/bulgarians genetically . they soooo huawite " is bullshit

chechens often have a distinct look from greeks/bulgarians anyway btw. . the features are often different . especially from greeks

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Magnetic For This Useful Post:

Targum (2019-05-26)

Race Scientist
    Last Online
    Y-DNA
    Dont know, maybe r1a
    Race
    Caucasoid
    Phenotype
    Indid
    Metaethnos
    afghan
    Ethnicity
    pahstun
    Phenotype
    again?
    Politics
    im not 50
    Denmark Afghanistan

Quote Originally Posted by Magnetic View Post
    stop with the obsession about the white term . iranians are caucasian people too . and a good amount of iranians can also pass as european anyway . tell the member An Shigao to show you a pic . the guy can pass even as atypical french or something

and yes iranians are darker than chechens and yes chechens look more european than persians and turks as a group . no brainer

what I am saying is that the statement of "lol how can chechenz be closer to persians than to greeks/bulgarians genetically . they soooo huawite " is bullshit

chechens often have a distinct look from greeks/bulgarians anyway btw. . the features are often different . especially from greeks
    Calm down, i just said i find it ironically that chechens are all the way closer to persians than to europeans, considering the fact a good amount of the people in the pic look white/european. I didnt say that iranians are darkies and its wrong that chechens are closer to ppersians thn to europeans.¨

And yeah, i just told you a good amount of iranians can look european too and not all chechens come out as european looking. Calm down, man.....and i didnt knew iranians were considered caucasians, now thats new to me. But apparently they are(not being sarcastic/disagreeing with you)

Last Online
    Y-DNA
    E L-29
    mtDNA
    H
    Race
    Caucasian
    Phenotype
    Med + Armenoid/Taurid

Calm down, i just said i find it ironically that chechens are all the way closer to persians than to europeans, considering the fact a good amount of the people in the pic look white/european. I didnt say that iranians are darkies and its wrong that chechens are closer to ppersians thn to europeans.¨

And yeah, i just told you a good amount of iranians can look european too and not all chechens come out as european looking. Calm down, man.....and i didnt knew iranians were considered caucasians, now thats new to me. But apparently they are(not being sarcastic/disagreeing with you)
    I am calm ....

man these forums is filled with weirdos . whats wrong with you dude . I didnt say anything insulting nor did I rage I am calm

yes iranians are caucasians . just lol .....whatever man . think what you want really . sorry that I even quoted you . this is just a waste of time tbh

Race Scientist
    Last Online
    Y-DNA
    Dont know, maybe r1a
    Race
    Caucasoid
    Phenotype
    Indid
    Metaethnos
    afghan
    Ethnicity
    pahstun
    Phenotype
    again?
    Politics
    im not 50
    Denmark Afghanistan

You did kind of sound emotional, when i said chechens have white-looking types. But whatever...

Last Online
    Y-DNA
    E L-29
    mtDNA
    H
    Race
    Caucasian
    Phenotype
    Med + Armenoid/Taurid

You did kind of sound emotional, when i said chechens have white-looking types. But whatever...
    usual projection

next

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4