Phenotype
    Assyroid
    Politics
    Imperialism
    Religion
    Mesopotamian religion
    Assyria

Default Email Activation Codes

Currently, there are some minor technical issues with the email activation code function. It's working, but at times, it has problems. Some email activation codes are not being sent properly to newly registered members. I'm not sure if it's because your email provider is inaccurately filtering the email activation codes as spam, if you may have written your email address inaccurately when you registered, or if it's a bug in the vBulletin forum software, causing this malfunction.

If you're in the "Users Awaiting Email Confirmation" list, and you have not yet received an email activation code, you can manually request a new email activation code to your email address, through this link:

https://www.forumbiodiversity.com/re...o=requestemail

Nota bene, the default email in the link is [email protected] which is not your email address and you shouldn't send email activation codes to it. Provide the same email address you registered your username with, and click on the "Email Activation Codes" button. If it doesn't send you an activation code, try again in 30 minutes. If you still aren't getting an activation code, send me a message from the email you registered your username with, to [email protected] and I'll activate your username manually.

I made it possible for users awaiting email confirmation to post on the forum, with their posts being moderated before published in the threads. I will remove this soon, however, so if you want to be able to post on the forum, you will have to activate your email one way or the other.

Hope that helps.

//admin
    “Susa, the great holy city, abode of their gods, seat of their mysteries, I conquered. I entered its palaces, I opened their treasuries where silver and gold, goods and wealth were amassed... I destroyed the ziggurat of Susa. I smashed its shining copper horns. I reduced the temples of Elam to naught; their gods and goddesses I scattered to the winds. The tombs of their ancient and recent kings I devastated, I exposed to the sun, and I carried away their bones toward the land of Ashur. I devastated the provinces of Elam and on their lands I sowed salt.” — Aššur-bāni-apli, Fall of Elam

2. # ADS
    Advertisement bot