R-M512
    mtDNA
    W3a1
    Ethnicity
    Swedish
    Sweden Norway Sweden Tre Kronor

Default THC Vs The Big C

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9ZD9JFo7Vw

Do you have any studies touching on this subject? Also feel free to discuss the video topic.
    "Say Goodbye To Sweden, It's Time To Go Home!"
    "By way of deception, thou shalt do war"

2. # ADS
    Advertisement bot

Established Member
    chief shitting bull
    Last Online
    2018-03-08 @ 13:27
    Race
    Europoid
    Phenotype
    Alpinid
    Austria Germany Bavaria Viking Scotland Ireland

http://www.tbyil.com/Marijuana_Cancer_Studies.htm

there are probably more, but i can't find them right now.. marijuana is, atleast at this point, much more effective at helping relieve symtoms of chemotherapy and such..it works great as an aid in cancer, and with a couple years (god willing the government ever approves real legitimate testing) we might be able to find something in it that will help actually cure cancer..idk though.

marijuana helps with the nauseau and loss of apetite associated with chemo, which from my understanding getting people going through chemo to eat anything is ridiculously hard. not to mention it is great for relieving stress and death anxiety associated with having a terminal illness, as well as supress some of the pain and allow for better sleep. the brain has cannabinoid receptors in it, some scientist theorize that this is because we as humans evolved along side cannabis and thats partially why marijuana is as effective as it is (without really having to be altered other than of course burning it lol) with helping cure a shitload of ailments.

my grandfather died of cancer, he smoked alot of marijuana in his last days(not that he didnt before he got it lol). he was an atheist so the thought of just dying was a scary proposal for him, not to mention he had no money for chemo or any treatment, so i assume it was quite painful way to go.. by itself marijauna isn't going to save your life, but it makes dealing with chemotherapy and such more bearable.
    Last edited by elone; 2011-04-26 at 16:48.
    one step closer to world domination.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to elone For This Useful Post:

Ozrage (2011-04-26)