Métis-Souriquois
    Ethnicity
    Acadian
    Politics
    Shawinigan Handshake
    Religion
    Atheist
    Canada Canada Acadia Canada Quebec Basque Faroe Islands Viking

Stuff like brown eyes and curly hair are dominant, but you generally cannot apply Mendelian genetics to humans or animals for the most part.
    The reason a dog has so many friends is that he wags his tail instead of his tongue.

2. # ADS
    Advertisement bot

Established Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 13:44
    J1
    Race
    Caucasoid
    Phenotype
    Berberid
    Phenotype
    S.med+Berberid+litorid
    Politics
    Center-left
    Religion
    Agnosticism

Quote Originally Posted by BlessedbyHorus View Post
    What a dumb post. If anyone would have said such opinionated dumb shit about Moroccans you would whine and cry.

Most AAs don't have Ameridian ancestors And I see you side STEPPED my Don Cheadle case. And also the AA girl who scored 90% who is lighter than him. Nice.
    Reread carefully please.

And those AAs you posted don't represent the collective AA diversity. Heck no one AA look does. But let me play your game.

All Nigerian Igbos. And the first pic you posted the guy can easily fit in West Africa. Anyways, you only focusing on the lighter/yellow toned AAs what about the darker toned ones? Like from say good ole South Carolina? And here is another picture of her.

And you just DEFLATED your own arguments because MANY AAs have her same skin tone too. If its not as "surprising" as you state.

You clearly never been around AAs or much West Africans like you claim.
    hahahah why do you only speak about skin color for AAs it's all about skin color + traits + hair texture i know that there are darker AAs or that some west africans can be lighter and don't worry I probably know way more west africans than you do We live side by side with them

Established Member
    Last Online
    @
    E1b1a7a
    mtDNA
    L4b2
    Race
    Sub-Saharan African
    Phenotype
    Sudanid
    Metaethnos
    American
    Ethnicity
    Afro-American
    Phenotype
    New World Black
    Politics
    Center-right
    Religion
    Church of Christ
    United States

Like I said skin tone or broad vs thin features are not a good indicator. Unless, the phenotype is a BIG outlier like say... Afram biracials like Steph Curry going by phenotype alone is not a good measure. Because I've seen lighter skinned Aframs score more African than darker toned ones. lol.
    Steph Curry, is not biracial. His mother is biracial, but Curry is not. And you are correct, there are plenty of lighter tones Aframs who score higher African ancestry than darker ones. I'm 90.6% SSA and Don Cheadle is 80%, yet he's far darker than I am, lol. jonboyclem who used to post in here was something like 75% SSA but wasn't very light skinned at all, yet darker than me as well.

Like I said if anything hair type is more of an indicator of admixture than skin tone(unless very light) and facial features.

Agreed, I tthink geminimisses is just a troll, as is the Nassbean if he believes most Aframs are lightskinned. Most Aframs fit the continuum of what is in West African skin color wise. and as you correctly stated we have very little native American ancestry on average.

Quote Originally Posted by Tsarcastic View Post
    That said, I have complete respect for blacks that are actually about shit and don't blame white folk on the daily (preferably ever---e.g., Jesse Lee Peterson, or even formerly leftist aframs like Candace Owens

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Game Theory For This Useful Post:

Roseai (2019-04-16)

Last Online
    2019-05-15 @ 01:33
    Sub-Saharan African
    Phenotype
    Negrid
    Metaethnos
    91% African, 9% euro
    Ethnicity
    black americian
    Phenotype
    Black american
    Politics
    conservative
    Religion
    intellectual

Quote Originally Posted by pinguin View Post
    Dominance depends on the genotype rather than in the phenotype. Two individuals could look the same, but admixtures may be different.
    Black people that are genetically mixed (like most New World's Blacks, for instance), when intermarry with Whites, have a good chance to have White kids.
    Agree cause a person with 20% European Gene's can make a megan markle, a dominantly white looking woman. And for those who believe in whatever the majority of ure race is that's ure race. Then a black person with 20% or more European can make a white child.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Game Theory View Post
    Steph Curry, is not biracial. His mother is biracial, but Curry is not. And you are correct, there are plenty of lighter tones Aframs who score higher African ancestry than darker ones. I'm 90.6% SSA and Don Cheadle is 80%, yet he's far darker than I am, lol. jonboyclem who used to post in here was something like 75% SSA but wasn't very light skinned at all, yet darker than me as well.

Agreed, I tthink geminimisses is just a troll, as is the Nassbean if he believes most Aframs are lightskinned. Most Aframs fit the continuum of what is in West African skin color wise. and as you correctly stated we have very little native American ancestry on average.
    I'm not trolling at all. I'm having a discussion. The name calling needs to stop for I start reporting your comments. U can work on proving my theories wrong instead of name calling. But I know u cant prove them wrong🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

- - - Updated - - -

My hair texture is between 3c and 4a, yet I am not mixed race. Afro Americans, while predominantly of of 4a and $b, do have a lot of gradations of hair texture. I have seen so called mixed race people with hair texture in teh 4 range. This racial typology is ludicrous and retarded. There are NO pure blooded people.
    If u got 3a hair your definately mixed race. Take ancestry DNA and I bet it will tell u u are mixed. U really think u 100% black? The cognitive dissonance is strong with some Americans of color

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Gemini misses For This Useful Post:

NassBean (2019-04-15)

Last Online
    Sub-Saharan African
    Phenotype
    Negrid
    Metaethnos
    91% African, 9% euro
    Ethnicity
    black americian
    Phenotype
    Black american
    Politics
    conservative
    Religion
    intellectual

Quote Originally Posted by Strong Flower View Post
    & I find it hard to believe that you overlooked when I said SOMETIMES. This is why I think you have selective hearing.

It's all based on noticeable experience. The fact is that myself and the lady I replied to has seen MENA who resemble Latin Americans vice versa. North Africa is a huge place, so is Latin America.

Obama would not stand out in MENA
    He looks like he shares the same ethnic group with gaddafi🤣

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Celph Titled View Post
    I dont think middle easterners unless we are talking about those atypical afro-middle eastermers but the average biracial looks way too black to be mistaken for middle eastern. Where they can sometimes pass is for North African because the average North African looks very heavily mix with ssa despite only being 20-30% ssa, ive been around them in europe and they look no different from many biracials especially those with southern euro/ssa roots.

And everyone can pass for latino, but in general, they can pass for afro-latino
    If u seen real black Latinos not the highly mix kind. No they dont looking nothing like afro latinas. Brb. Most mulattos eiather look in between or closer to whites just with a tan. They look very ambiguous, just like latinos

Last Online
    Sub-Saharan African
    Phenotype
    Negrid
    Metaethnos
    91% African, 9% euro
    Ethnicity
    black americian
    Phenotype
    Black american
    Politics
    conservative
    Religion
    intellectual

Quote Originally Posted by NassBean View Post
    Exactly clearly some afro americans here have never met some west africans in their life they think west africans are like afro americans thank you for revealing the truth
    I looooove west Africans. I've met plenty, and my blackness was even questioned by them BECAUSE of my light skin. So that should tell u right there light skin doesnt occur in blacks unless theres foreign DNA in them. I've met Nigerians, cameroonians, ghanaians, people from Kenya, all kinds, I've met plenty of real Africans and they are usually surprised I'm not ignorant like aloooooot of black americans. So please stop it. Yall being rude for no reason. If ure not mature enough to handle intellect discussions. I suggest u stop talking to me

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gemini misses View Post
    He looks like he shares the same ethnic group with gaddafi🤣

- - - Updated - - -

If u seen real black Latinos not the highly mix kind. No they dont looking nothing like afro latinas. Brb. Most mulattos eiather look in between or closer to whites just with a tan. They look very ambiguous, just like latinos
    https://www.quora.com/As-a-biracial-...ispanic-person
    Mix people telling they experience, I'm not the only one who mistaken them for Latina or middle eastern.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Gemini misses For This Useful Post:

NassBean (2019-04-15)

Last Online
    Sub-Saharan African
    Phenotype
    Negrid
    Metaethnos
    91% African, 9% euro
    Ethnicity
    black americian
    Phenotype
    Black american
    Politics
    conservative
    Religion
    intellectual

I also like to point out that I have NOT seen a light skin black American score 95% and up, they are almost EXCLUSIVELY dark skin. 90s is close to a sacatra range, so being that a sacatra is a griffe(2nd degree mulatto) plus a black. Lower 90s its expected to have a drop of light skins here and there. Most those darker tones individuals also describe having shit tons of light skin folks in they family and diversity those two points to a more higher mix. Where as someone like me where most of my lineages on both sides are brown and pitch black, but it's rare some one comes out my color or high yellow. Of course someone like me is more likely to be more black then a dark skin person with more ambiguity in they families, and it's just not about skin color neither. But features and hair texture.
    I sat and broke down all the percentages 93 and under is closer to a perfect sacatra while 94 and up is closer to pure blacks who are 100%. So show me a light skin person in the mid and late 90 percentile.....its HIGHLY unlikely. Also stop dealing with extremes, most people in the 90s are not light, that's actually rare. Even when I was comparing DNA on ancestry DNA most the people in the 90s were dark with west African features and hair. They look like they came straight out of Africa when they were 95% or 96%. I dont know black Africans have really distinct looks, just like I mistaken Haitians at my job for Africans. They look EXACTLY ALIKE. And the most frequent percentages for Haitians are in the 90s. So if most people were 90 and up they'd be as black looking as the average Haitian who looks pure.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Menelik View Post
    Bro ,in general Bi-racial Black and European mixes do not look like Middle Easterners, period. Why would you even attempt to to try and explain they do resemble each other sometimes as you put it?! They fucking don't.

Don't even try to deflect you simple minded idiot, your general statement was in agreement that Bi-racial Black SSAs and Whites admixtures look like and resemble Middle Easterners, not Latinos and Middle Easterners overlapping,I was addressing your imaginative assertions that seems to be based on some fantasy you live in.
    Birracials dont look like real full blacks in general neither not even close

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Particula View Post
    as I said it depends on the negrid

If this man mixes with a very fair European woman it would be much more easier for their children especially grandchildren to pass of fully European once they get caucasoid skin and hair texture

but the features of this man would be much more difficult to dilute because they're very far from caucasoid features

The first man entire facial structure looks Arab. He literally is an Arab dipped in chocolate

Established Member
    Last Online
    @
    E1b1a7a
    mtDNA
    L4b2
    Race
    Sub-Saharan African
    Phenotype
    Sudanid
    Metaethnos
    American
    Ethnicity
    Afro-American
    Phenotype
    New World Black
    Politics
    Center-right
    Religion
    Church of Christ
    United States

I'm not trolling at all. I'm having a discussion. The name calling needs to stop for I start reporting your comments. U can work on proving my theories wrong instead of name calling. But I know u cant prove them wrong🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
    First, try PROVING your theories instead of throwing out unprovable theories.

If u got 3a hair your definately mixed race. Take ancestry DNA and I bet it will tell u u are mixed. U really think u 100% black? The cognitive dissonance is strong with some Americans of color
    I said my hair is between 3c and 4a, and I am 90.6% SSA. You just didn't read, this is why I know you are trolling.

That said, I have complete respect for blacks that are actually about shit and don't blame white folk on the daily (preferably ever---e.g., Jesse Lee Peterson, or even formerly leftist aframs like Candace Owens

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Game Theory For This Useful Post:

Roseai (2019-04-16)

Established Member
    Last Online
    @
    E1b1a7a
    mtDNA
    L4b2
    Race
    Sub-Saharan African
    Phenotype
    Sudanid
    Metaethnos
    American
    Ethnicity
    Afro-American
    Phenotype
    New World Black
    Politics
    Center-right
    Religion
    Church of Christ
    United States

I also like to point out that I have NOT seen a light skin black American score 95% and up, they are almost EXCLUSIVELY dark skin. 90s is close to a sacatra range, so being that a sacatra is a griffe(2nd degree mulatto) plus a black. Lower 90s its expected to have a drop of light skins here and there. Most those darker tones individuals also describe having shit tons of light skin folks in they family and diversity those two points to a more higher mix. Where as someone like me where most of my lineages on both sides are brown and pitch black, but it's rare some one comes out my color or high yellow. Of course someone like me is more likely to be more black then a dark skin person with more ambiguity in they families, and it's just not about skin color neither. But features and hair texture.

Mulatto, griffe, and all of those nonsense labels are creations of European slave masters and have nothing to do with genetics. Skip Gates is 50% European, 50% African in his ancestry, yet because he's a multi-generational Afram he doesn't look like one would expect a true 50-50 so called "mullato would look like so stop trying to stereotype looks on to percentages of ancestry. I can tell you are NOT Afram, nor of true African descent, because in Afram families its very common, almos the norm to have siblings who have light skins and dark skins from the same parents and thus have the same ancestry percentages, please explain to me why they all don't look eaxactly same and you will be forced to see how you are trolling nor kbnow how genetics work.

Established Member
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 16:41
    T-M184
    mtDNA
    R0a2
    Ethnicity
    Dir/Bedouin
    Ethiopia Djibouti Oman Sudan

AA's look mostly of Niger-Congo extraction but they have a significant population who are genetically mulatoe and are seen by American society as no different from the far more pure Black Americans like these two twins who came scored 57% SSA

Page 25 of 30 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 ... LastLast