Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Phenotype
    Atlantid
    Politics
    Libertarian
    Religion
    pantheist
    United States United Kingdom Scotland Canada Weed Flag New Zealand Australia

Some of my prior comments in this thread don't make sense because I was confused about my ethnicity then because I had to deal with Greek monkey science, Eurogenes retarded polack science and MDLP which is muddled Lithunian 'science'. I had to Analyze my DNA with software made by UCLA and Stanford university along with a tool by a French statistician named Tolan. Both the UCLA and French tools placed me in Southern England with one claiming 300 Kilometer acurracy and another 400 kilometer. The Stanford placed me on a pc1 and p2 graph and my flag was right on topic of the British flag.

So add my case for more truth to the science article. I am 25% Elsssadeutch/Franconian German.
    Last edited by DracoSentien; 2019-06-02 at 00:07.
    "I am inherently gloomy about the prospect of Africa” because “all our social policies are based on the fact that their intelligence is the same as ours, whereas all the testing says, not really.” -- James Watson (founding father of modern genetics).

"Give me a lever long enough to stand on I can lift the world"--Archimedes (if you don't understand the not literal meaning of that comment then you are innumerate most likely)

2. # ADS
    Advertisement bot

Molecular Biologist DracoSentien's Avatar
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 00:01
    Y-DNA
    R1b-Z253 >Z6749.1
    mtDNA
    Queen Victoria's H
    Race
    Caucasian
    Metaethnos
    Anglo
    Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Phenotype
    Atlantid
    Politics
    Libertarian
    Religion
    pantheist

Quote Originally Posted by EliasAlucard View Post
    Another thing to keep in mind, is that some of that German blood, is probably also Viking/Scandinavian ancestry too. The genetic distance between Germans and Scandinavians is very small, and it was even less than it is today, a millennia ago. Plus, along with Anglo-Saxons, there were also Jutes (Danes) who settled in Britain, so Germanic ancestry in the British isles is German, Danish and some other Scandinavian (mainly Norwegian) admixture.

That said, the English are probably the least 'Germanic' in ancestry, of the Germanic peoples. I mean they're mainly of Celtic ancestry, whereas for example Icelanders are more like 50/50 Celtic/Germanic. I don't know how much Germanic ancestry the English have, but they clearly look very different from Germans, Dutch and Scandinavians. I'm not talking about being less blond/blue eyed here, but their phenotypes in general.

James Bond actor Daniel Craig, who is of English descent, is a good example of someone who doesn't look 'Germanic':

I'm not saying there's not one single German who looks like Craig, he's just not a good stereotype of how Germans look.

Now on the other hand, Michael Fassbender, who is half German and half Irish (and so, technically "English", genetically), looks very German and Germanic in general:

Some people think Daniel Craig looks Polish but I dunno what to think of that. Part of the reason Brexit happened is because of Polish people trying to work and live in the UK through the EU.
    "I am inherently gloomy about the prospect of Africa” because “all our social policies are based on the fact that their intelligence is the same as ours, whereas all the testing says, not really.” -- James Watson (founding father of modern genetics).

"Give me a lever long enough to stand on I can lift the world"--Archimedes (if you don't understand the not literal meaning of that comment then you are innumerate most likely)

Last Online
    Y-DNA
    R1b-Z253 >Z6749.1
    mtDNA
    Queen Victoria's H
    Race
    Caucasian
    Metaethnos
    Anglo
    Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Phenotype
    Atlantid
    Politics
    Libertarian
    Religion
    pantheist

Quote Originally Posted by rosco View Post
    Interesting study if true, kind of fly's in the face of recent research that says that the Anglo-Saxons didn't leave much of a genetic mark in Britain.

Have to say though as Scot who has lived in various places in England over the last couple of years I can definitely see a difference in looks between the Scots and the English with the English on average being taller and blonder than the Scots, infact I have seen some people that would look completely out of place in Scotland.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/ar...=feeds-newsxml
    Well it goes like this Britain technically refers to Scottland, Wales and England not just England but I doubt there is continental German, not real kraut, in Yorkshire , Liverpool and Manchester but southern English are mixed with the krautiest of the krauts by 25% as Anglo-Saxon is not kraut. Western krauts can have dark hair and west Britain can too as England is to the Western Germanics what Iceland is to the Northern Germanics.

67.64% Northern European
    28.98% Mediterranean
    3.02% Caspian sea

See ? I nearly have 70% Northern Euro Germanic despite SouthWest German heritage. This is what I am talking about when I say the only difference between Germany and England , racially , is the Mediterranean (England) vs the Alpine (Germany).

Here is an Irish result more mediterranean and less Northern Euro that makes him celtic :

Component %
    Mediterranean 48.94%
    North-Euro 46.13%
    Caspian-Sea 4.94%
    Last edited by DracoSentien; 2019-06-02 at 00:40.

Last Online
    Y-DNA
    R1b-Z253 >Z6749.1
    mtDNA
    Queen Victoria's H
    Race
    Caucasian
    Metaethnos
    Anglo
    Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Phenotype
    Atlantid
    Politics
    Libertarian
    Religion
    pantheist

Quote Originally Posted by evon View Post
    after seeing the strong correlation between UK and Germany using 23andme i cant say i am that surprised...but i wonder if UK peoples are getting Relative finder results with Germans or if the connection is limited to ancestry finder (thus being much older)?
    On Ancestry DNA this German American woman said we shared an ancestor in common but it was with my hiberno-norman last name (English Normans were the ruling class of Ireland not Anglo-Saxon per se). My highest match for a relative in GEDmatch one to many mode is someone with an English name Hawkins. Most of the names are English, Scottish or Irish not German. Makes since because 25% German is not a lot it is exact percent I would share with the Miss Miller from AncestryDNA.

Last Online
    Y-DNA
    R1b-Z253 >Z6749.1
    mtDNA
    Queen Victoria's H
    Race
    Caucasian
    Metaethnos
    Anglo
    Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Phenotype
    Atlantid
    Politics
    Libertarian
    Religion
    pantheist

Quote Originally Posted by Zvit View Post
    Typical sensationalist nonsense. I doubt that very few Brits have German blood, but Germanic blood on the other hand...I guess that there are quite a few people who have ancient ancestry dating back to the original settlement of the Angles, Saxons, Jutes etc.

Nothing new.
    So says the Welshman. The Welsh and Scottish hate the English and even people in England hate people from other parts of England. Also, the British hate everyone who is not British. We are technically racist as we hate everyone. One English celebrity with German blood is Victoria Beckham.

Last Online
    Y-DNA
    R1b-Z253 >Z6749.1
    mtDNA
    Queen Victoria's H
    Race
    Caucasian
    Metaethnos
    Anglo
    Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Phenotype
    Atlantid
    Politics
    Libertarian
    Religion
    pantheist

Quote Originally Posted by OldPretan View Post
    The Danes are actually Danified Jutes, the descendants of the original Danes are the Scanians. Jysk is now considered a North Germanic language but it still has the definite article before the noun like its fellow Ingaevonic ancestors and not after like the descendants of Old Norse. The Finns still call Denmark Juteland and the Oresund is the Jutish channel, Germany is known as Saxony also.
    Funny thing is when I do a K15 chart it plots me between Southern England and Denmark (The Danelaw) but England gets its name from the the Danish Angles (Angland). I bet other parts of England cluster more with Frisia or the Netherlands in general. Norse has more to do with Scotland, Scandinavia and Iceland as the English are not nordic like Scandinavian. Only 8% of England look pure nordic otherwise its mixed with Atlanto-med or Upper Paleolithic. I have dark hair but at one time the Danish referred to the English invaders as "the Black Danes" probably because we are not as blonde as scandinavia.

Established Member
    Infidel Snowman 2.8% Neanderthal
    Last Online
    2019-07-15 @ 10:14
    Y-DNA
    N1c1*
    mtDNA
    H4a1
    Race
    Europid
    Phenotype
    Lappid
    Metaethnos
    Reindeer follower
    Ethnicity
    Shellfish gatherer
    Phenotype
    Boreal
    Politics
    bottom right quadrant
    Religion
    property is freedom
    England Northern Ireland Norway Sweden Finland Sami

Quote Originally Posted by DracoSentien View Post
    Funny thing is when I do a K15 chart it plots me between Southern England and Denmark (The Danelaw) but England gets its name from the the Danish Angles (Angland). I bet other parts of England cluster more with Frisia or the Netherlands in general. Norse has more to do with Scotland, Scandinavia and Iceland as the English are not nordic like Scandinavian. Only 8% of England look pure nordic otherwise its mixed with Atlanto-med or Upper Paleolithic. I have dark hair but at one time the Danish referred to the English invaders as "the Black Danes" probably because we are not as blonde as scandinavia.
    I found this some months ago:- http://eurogenes.blogspot.com/2018/0...ic-europe.html

And here's a Discrimination Analysis (LDA) plot based on the 25 principal components. It further differentiates many of the populations along the east > west cline of genetic diversity.

The difference between the Germanic Anglo-Saxons and the Celtic and Roman Britons of what is now eastern England is obvious. The Anglo-Saxons could pass for Scandinavians, while the Celts and Romans both cluster between the Irish and French. This makes good sense, and is exactly what I was looking for. It's also interesting to see the presumably Celtic-speaking Hallstatt samples from Bylany, Czechia, clustering with the Belgians.
    The descendants of the Anglo-Frisian-Jutish-Saxons miscegenated with the west brits so as to become almost identical. I don't know how far that had progressed by the time their cousins (now called Danes) appeared but it's been three times as long since. The Normans in France became essentially Franks in a century.
    The Dutch North on the plot are pretty close to Scandis so the Fries would be as well.
    Last edited by OldPretan; 2019-06-10 at 20:29.
    Quote Originally Posted by mary
    There was no poverty in the Soviet time. It was only in the 80's that it started to happen due to incompetent leadership. People in the Soviet Union lived better than Americans do today.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to OldPretan For This Useful Post:

DracoSentien (2019-06-12)

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11