Ethnicity
    Cornwall England
    Phenotype
    Western U.K.
    Politics
    Tory
    Religion
    Anglican
    United States United Kingdom Scotland Canada Weed Flag New Zealand Australia

Quote Originally Posted by Odin View Post
    Perhaps.

GERMANS

Racial Characteristics:

Piggish-looking, sadomasochistic automatons whose only known forms of relaxation are
    swilling watery beer from vast tubs and singing the idiotically repetitive verses of their porcine
    folk tune-both of which amusements probably hark back to a prehuman state. Germans have
    never been successfully Christianized. Their language lacks any semblance of civilized speech.
    Their usual diet consists almost wholly of old cabbage and sections of animal intestines filled
    with blood and gore. Once every two or three decades, they set forth, lemming-like, on
    pointless military adventures during which great numbers of them are slaughtered-much to the
    improvement Of the world in general. Their lardy women have long, tangled masses of sticky
    hair under their arms, and the men shave the sides of their heads.

Good Points:

Kill a lot of French.

Proper Form of Address:

Kraut, Hun, Heiny, spike-head, sausage-breath.

A German Joke of the War Years Illustrating Something of the German Character:

If your sister married a Jew-that will make you sauerkraut.
    If your son married a Jew-that will make you bratwurst.
    If your mother married a Jew-that will make you soap.

RUSSIANS

Racial Characteristics:

Brutish, dumpy, boorish lard-bags in cardboard double-breasted suits. Lickspittle slaveys to the
    maniacal schemes of their blood-lusting Red overlords. They make bicycles out of cement and
    can be sent to Siberia for listening to the wrong radio station. Their Communist party cuts the
    dicks off of high school boys to get women athletes, and shoots losing chess champions in the
    kneecaps. They shine their shoes with shit and spread Shinola on their wheat fields.

Good Points:

They aren't allowed to leave their country.
    Proper Forms of Address:

Redski, Russki, Commie scum, stinking Red slime, puke-gutted Bolshevik assholesucker.

An Anecdote Illustrating Something of the Russian Character:

Three Russian kids were looking at a couple of pairs of blue jeans on a clothesline and
    discussing what they wanted most in the world. "I want a big box of turnips," said the first kid,
    so I could have enough black market rubles to buy a pair of blue jeans like those." "I want a big box of Shock- Worker's Medals," said the second kid, "so I could have enough People's Hero privileges to buy a pair of blue jeans like those."
    ""I want a big box of parents," said the third kid.

"A big box of parents?! Why do you want a big box of parents?!" said the other two.

"Because" said the third kid, "I only have two parents and my sister turned them both in to the Secret Police and now she owns both those pairs of blue jeans!"

Last edited by DracoSentien; 2019-05-03 at 07:21.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to DracoSentien For This Useful Post:

voyager (2019-05-03)

Molecular Biologist DracoSentien's Avatar
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 03:26
    Y-DNA
    R1b-Z253 >Z6749.1
    mtDNA
    Queen Victoria's H
    Race
    Caucasian
    Metaethnos
    Anglo
    Ethnicity
    Cornwall England
    Phenotype
    Western U.K.
    Politics
    Tory
    Religion
    Anglican
    United States United Kingdom Scotland Canada Weed Flag New Zealand Australia

Quote Originally Posted by voyager View Post
    No, it's been downhill for you since 1945.

- - - Updated - - -

The Yankee Empire will prove to be very short-lived compared to the Roman Empire.

ITALIANS

Racial Characteristics:

This least appealing of the European peoples combines natural criminal propensities with an
    attitude of slavish idolatry toward that Whore of Rome, the Pope. When speaking, the Italians
    gesture frantically with their hands in an attempt to distract your gaze from their ugly
    faces-upon which are clearly etched the marks of their moral and intellectual degeneracy.

They cannot stop stealing, and will sometimes go so far as to steal money that is rightfully
    theirs from the pockets of their own trousers even as they wear them. Worse yet, they rarely
    catch themselves doing so. (Not that it mattered, since their currency was worth nothing before the EU with Germany having to bail out shit turd countries like Greece etc...)
    Otherwise, they amuse themselves by kidnapping the neighbor's children, voting for
    Communists, and staying out on strike, where they've been since the 1940s. On the field of
    battle they are abject cowards, and in the kitchen they're enthralled with bruised tomatoes and the noodle only.

Good Points:

Big tits.

Proper Forms of Address:

Ginzo, guinea, dago, spaghetti-bender, wop.

A German Joke of the War Years Illustrating Some Points Concerning the Italian Character:
    During the campaign in North Africa, an Italian tank and a German tank accidentally collided
    and the two surprised drivers jumped out. The Italian yelled, "I surrender! I surrender!" The
    German shot him.
    Last edited by DracoSentien; 2019-05-03 at 07:29.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to DracoSentien For This Useful Post:

voyager (2019-05-03)

Established Member
    Slayer of Bullshit
    Last Online
    @
    Mediterranid
    Metaethnos
    European
    Phenotype
    UP/Atlanto-Med
    Religion
    All's fair in love&war

Quote Originally Posted by DracoSentien View Post
    ITALIANS

Racial Characteristics:

This least appealing of the European peoples combines natural criminal propensities with an
    attitude of slavish idolatry toward that Whore of Rome, the Pope. When speaking, the Italians
    gesture frantically with their hands in an attempt to distract your gaze from their ugly
    faces-upon which are clearly etched the marks of their moral and intellectual degeneracy.

They cannot stop stealing, and will sometimes go so far as to steal money that is rightfully
    theirs from the pockets of their own trousers even as they wear them. Worse yet, they rarely
    catch themselves doing so. (Not that it mattered, since their currency was worth nothing before the EU with Germany having to bail out shit turd countries like Greece etc...)
    Otherwise, they amuse themselves by kidnapping the neighbor's children, voting for
    Communists, and staying out on strike, where they've been since the 1940s. On the field of
    battle they are abject cowards, and in the kitchen they're enthralled with bruised tomatoes and the noodle only.

Good Points:

Big tits.

Proper Forms of Address:

Ginzo, guinea, dago, spaghetti-bender, wop.

A German Joke of the War Years Illustrating Some Points Concerning the Italian Character:
    During the campaign in North Africa, an Italian tank and a German tank accidentally collided
    and the two surprised drivers jumped out. The Italian yelled, "I surrender! I surrender!" The
    German shot him.
    Very funny and largely true but what benighted nationality are you?

BTW at least the Italians had a real Resistance in the north unlike the Frogs.
    Last edited by voyager; 2019-05-03 at 19:33.
    METALLURGY CAME FROM ANATOLIA AND THE LEVANT.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4