Euro
    Ethnicity
    Polish
    Politics
    Silvio Berlusconi
    Religion
    Voodoo
    Poland United Kingdom

Nazis or Hitler or Germans, three questons and three answers.

Anyway, some scientists probably believed in their racial theories, but manly it was propaganda for use in real life hobbies- wars, taking over land, property etc. Other thing, Germans had been settling in the east for centuries so somehow later, when seeking for land or enemies, their attention was automaticaly directed there.

So the reason would be: started with propaganda and then probably many people believed in this. The fact that eastern Europe in most places was poor probably did not help, people easier blame and dehumanize the poor. There have been many poor people in Europe at that time, but as I said, Nazis eyes were directed particularily strongly in this area (for the beginning, some people tend to enjoy the fact that Nazi 'hated them less than Slavs', or liked more, but their turn would come later on too, propaganda would start and they would be the target too.
    Am I right or am I wrong?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Kwestos For This Useful Post:

GeistFaust (2011-10-30)

3. # ADS
    Advertisement bot

Established Member
    Last Online
    2019-01-24 @ 05:16
    Europid
    Phenotype
    Cromagnid
    Metaethnos
    Germanic/Celtic
    Ethnicity
    German Irish-Scot
    Phenotype
    Faelid/North Atlantid
    Politics
    Libertarianism
    Religion
    Master Morality
    Germany Ireland Italy

Quote Originally Posted by Kwestos View Post
    Nazis or Hitler or Germans, three questons and three answers.

Anyway, some scientists probably believed in their racial theories, but manly it was propaganda for use in real life hobbies- wars, taking over land, property etc. Other thing, Germans had been settling in the east for centuries so somehow later, when seeking for land or enemies, their attention was automaticaly directed there.

So the reason would be: started with propaganda and then probably many people believed in this. The fact that eastern Europe in most places was poor probably did not help, people easier blame and dehumanize the poor. There have been many poor people in Europe at that time, but as I said, Nazis eyes were directed particularily strongly in this area (for the beginning, some people tend to enjoy the fact that Nazi 'hated them less than Slavs', or liked more, but their turn would come later on too, propaganda would start and they would be the target too.

Yeah a lot of the intellectual theories of the Nazis were in large part utilized for political and military theories. I think people tend to blow things out of proportion about the Nazis they did not hate the Slavs nearly as bad as many people would like to portray it. The same could be said about the Jews for goodness sake they even had 150,000 of them in the Wehrmacht. Though I do have to say the Nazis did go against the old German intellectual traditions in some regards but most of their hate was focused on Bolshevik Russia and for the right reasons as well.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GeistFaust For This Useful Post:

Geto-Thracian (2011-12-10), Kwestos (2011-10-30)

Established Member
    Last Online
    @
    Dutch
    Religion
    The Flying Dutchman

Quote Originally Posted by Ieez1 View Post
    Some people told me Hitler considered Eastern Europeans inferior, because he thought the population there was mixed with Mongol blood. In addition, almost none have blue eyes and hardly any have naturally blonde hair.

Is that true?

I have been on Russian and Ukraine dating websites before, a lot of women on them looked Asian, blonde ones too, but not all of them.

Why did Hitler consider Eastern Europeans inferior?
    Well those 'mongoloid' features didn't seem to bother him in the SS-leader Himmler:
    [imglink]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/a/a8/Himmler7.jpg[/imglink][imglink]http://lh3.ggpht.com/-xDgfPMwaqzw/TAvS9hIdnHI/AAAAAAAADSM/6l-iVbN9BfM/heinrich-himmler.jpg[/imglink]

Anyway, all non-germanics were considered inferior to germanic people by hitler and his nazis, slavs weren't an exception.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Max For This Useful Post:

Kwestos (2011-10-30)

Last Online
    2013-09-05 @ 21:08
    East Asian
    Phenotype
    Sinid
    Metaethnos
    sinid
    Ethnicity
    Han chinese
    Phenotype
    Chinee
    Politics
    moderate
    Religion
    Deist
    United States Hong Kong

Quote Originally Posted by Max View Post
    Well those 'mongoloid' features didn't seem to bother him in the SS-leader Himmler:
    [imglink]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/a/a8/Himmler7.jpg[/imglink][imglink]http://lh3.ggpht.com/-xDgfPMwaqzw/TAvS9hIdnHI/AAAAAAAADSM/6l-iVbN9BfM/heinrich-himmler.jpg[/imglink]

Anyway, all non-germanics were considered inferior to germanic people by hitler and his nazis, slavs weren't an exception.
    I agree with the non Germanic = inferior idea. The Nordic race was the Nordic race. Germanics were of the Nordic race, not Slavs. Slavs had no redeeming qualities that proved superior to Germanic eyes. Were Slavic countries powerful and industrialized? No. Were they highly intellectual and scientific? No. Were they under foreign domination multiple times? Yes. Germany = no, (exp. Huns)

Seriously, Europeans hate each other even though they're Europeans. Asians hate each other even though they're Asian. LGTB hate each other even though they are not straight. People need stop grouping others together and imagining they are all friends.
    The idea of western Europeans looking down on eastern ones was already distinct before the soviet era. Germanic does not = Slavic, just like sinospheric does not equal indochinese, gay does not = trans, etc.

Established Member
    Last Online
    2015-03-30 @ 21:41
    Y-DNA
    R1a
    mtDNA
    U4b
    Race
    Europid
    Metaethnos
    Prussian/Slavic
    Ethnicity
    New World White
    Phenotype
    KN, Atlantid
    Politics
    Philosophy
    Religion
    Lead by Example
    United States Poland Germany Sweden

To justify invading Poland.

And once you invade Poland, might as well invade the rest of the world, right??
    A Finngolian barbarian reaches his intellectual capacity and exposes his true nature:
    Quote Originally Posted by Motörhead Remember Me View Post
    You're so wrong, you should be shot.
    Anthro Info: European Haplogroup Spreads
    Quote Originally Posted by Unome's Eurogenes DIY 2.0 View Post
    47.07% Western European
    35.58% Northeast European
    7.59% West Asian
    5.20% East Mediterranean

2.88% Volga-Ural
    1.46% Middle-Eastern
    0.22% N/A
    jr1 wrote: …if a pig's born in a stable is it a horse?
    Wickedgirl wrote: In my personal opinion only radical feminists really want absolute gender equality. Normal women don't, they want to be women …what I believe in is the very essence of femininity.
    Acquisitorz wrote: Is a chain made of gold a nice chain when its placed to restrict your brain?
    Archangel wrote: The meek shall inherit the Earth… because the strong shall inherit the Stars!
    Wojewoda wrote: Burqas are for women, what guns are for men: Great Equalizer.
    Kwestos wrote: I don't know what a commie is to be honest. A kid of a rich lawyer in New York who wants to be cool, or a desperate peasant in Bolivia who protests because government stole his land…

All words are,
    Are infectious,
    Affections.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Unome For This Useful Post:

Maxim (2011-11-03)

Established Member
    Evolutionary Biologist
    Last Online
    @
    Patick Batemanism

Quote Originally Posted by Max View Post

So the Irish /British (and most white americans for that matter) Were considered inferior aswell? Considering most of them have DNA originating from paleolithic hunters native to the british Isles and not Moderm germanic tribes.

Established Member
    Molecular Biologist
    Last Online
    2013-01-19 @ 08:17
    Phenotype
    Baltid
    Metaethnos
    Slav
    Ethnicity
    Russo-Ukrainian
    Russia Ukraine

Some people told me Hitler considered Eastern Europeans inferior, because he thought the population there was mixed with Mongol blood. In addition, almost none have blue eyes and hardly any have naturally blonde hair.

Is that true?

I have been on Russian and Ukraine dating websites before, a lot of women on them looked Asian, blonde ones too, but not all of them.

For the same reason he considered you a troll. Light eyes? Almost all have them. Blue, green and grey are well over 80%. Blond hair? More frequent than in Germany, for sure.

Established Member
    Evolutionary Biologist
    Last Online
    @
    Patick Batemanism

Quote Originally Posted by Legion View Post
    For the same reason he considered you a troll. Light eyes? Almost all have them. Blue, green and grey are well over 80%. Blond hair? More frequent than in Germany, for sure.
    Not really, Russia is slighty darker haired than Germany as a whole, although the difference is rather small

QBQ Banned
    Molecular Biologist
    Last Online
    @
    Europid
    Phenotype
    Nordid
    Metaethnos
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Hyperborean
    Phenotype
    Pale pinky swine
    Religion
    Blondes and Redhairs
    Germany Switzerland Germany imperial flag NATO

Quote Originally Posted by Debian View Post
    Not really, Russia is slighty darker haired than Germany as a whole, although the difference is rather small
    And Russians are less classy overall and Mongolic Look is included in Russian Phenotypes.
    Russians mainly ain´t appear as Europid anyhow.
    Being blonde don´t automatically mean too much.

Established Member
    Molecular Biologist
    Last Online
    2013-01-19 @ 08:17
    Phenotype
    Baltid
    Metaethnos
    Slav
    Ethnicity
    Russo-Ukrainian
    Russia Ukraine

Quote Originally Posted by Debian View Post
    Have you been in Germany and Russia? I have, and apart from the north of Germany, which is basically land of Frisians and Danes, the rest of Germany is darker haired than Russia on average. In overall % I'd say Russians are lighter-haired than Germans. I've seen that black hair is quite common in the South of Germany, but it almost doesn't exist among Russians.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Legion For This Useful Post:

Alamchop (2011-11-05)

Page 2 of 36 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast