User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: The Samson option3456 days old

Established Member
    Last Online
    @
    Brazilian
    Brazil

The Samson option isn't about Martin van Creveld. It is a military option of the Israeli state. The quote was only an illustration, nothing more.

Seymour Hersh, The Samson Option: Israel's Nuclear Arsenal and American Foreign Policy, Random House, 1991, 42, 136-137, 288-289

"The Samson Option is a term used to describe Israel’s alleged deterrence strategy of massive retaliation with nuclear weapons as a “last resort” against nations whose military attacks threaten its existence, and possibly against other targets as well".
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samson_option
    Last edited by Ubirajara; 2010-02-02 at 12:24.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ubirajara For This Useful Post:

EliasAlucard (2010-02-02)

3. # ADS
    Advertisement bot

Senior Moderator
    Plant of Life = Biological Magic 麻 EliasAlucard's Avatar
    Last Online
    @
    Y-DNA
    J1a2a1a2-P58+
    mtDNA
    H5a
    Race
    Caucasian
    Phenotype
    Alpinid
    Metaethnos
    proto-Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Assyrian/Armenian
    Politics
    Environment, Cannabis
    Religion
    Secular Agnostic
    Assyria Assyria 1913-1923 Armenia Lebanon Sweden Greece

Quote Originally Posted by pinguin View Post
    I believe Martin Van Creveld lie, and that he doesn't represent the thinking and the goverment of Israel.
    I believe you're mistaken in your conclusion. The Israeli regime is ten times worse than the threats of Martin van Creveld. But Jews are not stupid, especially not those in government positions. Zionist officials know they can't say such things in public, because they'd lose political support from the rest of the world.

No doubt though, this is a very common attitude amongst Zionist Jews.
    ReactOS <--- support this project so that we can get rid of Windows!
    Ubuntu MATE 16.04.1 LTS | PRISM-Break! | Windows7sins

“A wise man makes his own decisions; an ignorant man follows public opinion.” ― Chinese proverb

“Every decent man is ashamed of the government he lives under.” ― H. L. Mencken

“The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance.” ― Socrates

“Damnant quod non intelligunt.” ― Latin proverb

Quoted for truth:
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaron View Post
    Anatolian Urhemait supporters are mostly butthurt Meds.
    For the lulz:
    Quote Originally Posted by drgs View Post
    Poland is a misunderstanding. It is a country which lies on the frontier between western and slavic world, and which combines elements of both.
    In fact, they are not even the Europeans in strict sense, meaning European as in bearing the responsibility and understanding of European interests. Poland has always been an subordinate country, on one side sucking German dick, on the other side -- Russian one, some kind of "novice" europeans, who are full of inferiority complexes, hysteria and obsessity neuroses. This is also true for all Baltic countries

Established Member
    Last Online
    2011-05-10 @ 08:03
    Old World Monkey
    Ethnicity
    Romanian
    Phenotype
    Exotic
    Politics
    Bananas
    Religion
    Non-pc
    Romania

Quote Originally Posted by ayepod View Post
    You think Jews are chickens? Maybe the younger generations are softer, but certainly in the 50s and 60s the Israelis proved they are tough to crack.

It is a powder keg scenario. A small population that feels constantly threatened, surrounded by alien peoples. Demographics are against Israel, so it is increasingly hard to remain a Jewish state. And they have nuclear weapons! Going to be a fun 21st Century in that neck of the woods.
    1. Yes, they did beat the Arabs. But then again the Arabs had been failing badly for a long time already. My point anyway is that they seem to believe this would discourage Europe (I mean it's hardly directed towards the Muslims or the Americans) from letting Israel fall. But there are plenty of people in Europe that would gladly go down if it meant the end of the Jews. At least in the East, don't know what the deal is in France or Britain.

2. That's very true. But if they push the button, they're dead for sure. If they abandon the state and go back into diaspora they at least have a small chance of making it elsewhere. Given the choice between these options, I'm banking they would evacuate and get the EU to take them back in. They have done this before, after all.

Last edited by Baboon; 2010-02-02 at 12:31.
    Quote Originally Posted by Papa Anodyne
    Good to know you're a piece of trash, Baboon, and don't just look it.
    Baboon's Wifebeater Emporium

Will I get away with it?

QBQ Banned
    Last Online
    2014-05-10 @ 20:45
    Chilean
    Phenotype
    Saddam Husseinic
    Politics
    Humanistic
    Religion
    Free market genetics
    Chile Chile Mapuche Spain traditional Amazigh Hispanidad

Quote Originally Posted by EliasAlucard View Post
    I believe you're mistaken in your conclusion. The Israeli regime is ten times worse than the threats of Martin van Creveld. But Jews are not stupid, especially not those in government positions. Zionist officials know they can't say such things in public, because they'd lose political support from the rest of the world.

No doubt though, this is a very common attitude amongst Zionist Jews.
    I doubt Israel has such power, anyways. I bet this is just a campain to scare (European) chickens.

Established Member
    Last Online
    @
    Race
    Europid
    Phenotype
    Nordid
    Metaethnos
    Germanic
    Politics
    Far Right
    Canada Netherlands Netherlands Antilles Commonwealth United States Canada Weed Flag

The Samson Option is similar to Soviet Union’s infamous Dead Hand operating system. Personally, I don't think the Western world will let Israel get to a situation where, exercising the Samson Option is a realistic prospect. Israel cannot destroy all of Europe, without leaving itself pants down for the Arabs. The interesting thing is that, no mainstream US politician even dares to mention that Israel has nuclear weapons. There seems to be an unwritten convention in America, that this subject cannot be discussed. We can only speculate on which countries the Israelis have targeted with nuclear weapons. One Jewish professor justifies the plan, saying that unlike the past 3,000 plus years, when the Jews were persecuted while the rest of the world just watched, this time they have the capability to take everyone with them to oblivion. Israeli poet, and Holocaust survivor Itamar Yaoz-Kest also hinted at the existence of the Samson Option with the following line of poetry:

If you force us yet again to descend from the face of the Earth or the depths of the Earth—let the Earth roll toward the Nothingness.

I think this goes further than simply the immediate relations between Iran and the West/Israel. Iran's goal is to preserve Syria’s institutions, including the army and the intelligence services, because the implosion of the regime could facilitate the ‘ascendance of an alliance of Sunni extremist groups that are anti-Shia, anti-Iran and anti-Hezbollah’, and we have seen the results of unbridled conflict between Shia and Sunni played out in Syria and Iraq to bloody effect. That schism exists to varying extents throughout the Middle East, and further afield. Iran is already a major power both militarily and industrially, compared to it's immediate Sunni rivals. The danger stems initially form escalation in conflicts, where certain groups see themselves as being backed by Iran to the hilt. Thereafter, regional nuclear proliferation is the greater danger. Russia who look happy enough to arm anyone up who asks for it, seem to believe that they are isolated from the fallout of any such conflict. Europe however will not be.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2