User Tag List

View Poll Results: Who was the greatest mass murderer in history?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • Adolf Hitler

    4 23.53%
  • Alexander the Great

    0 0%
  • Ante Pavelic

    0 0%
  • Antonio de Salazar

    0 0%
  • Attila

    0 0%
  • Babrac Kemal

    0 0%
  • Benito Mussolini

    0 0%
  • Chiang Kai-shek

    0 0%
  • Enver Pasha

    0 0%
  • Francisco Franco

    0 0%
  • Fidel Castro

    0 0%
  • Genghis Khan

    5 29.41%
  • Gheoghe Gheorghiu-Dej

    0 0%
  • Hadji Suharto

    0 0%
  • Haile Mengistu

    0 0%
  • Harry S. Truman

    0 0%
  • Hirohito (Emperor Shōwa)

    0 0%
  • Hirota Koki

    0 0%
  • Ho Chi Minh

    0 0%
  • Hulagu Khan

    0 0%
  • Idi Amin

    0 0%
  • Ion Antonescu

    0 0%
  • Joseph Stalin

    5 29.41%
  • Josip Broz Tito

    0 0%
  • Julius Caesar

    0 0%
  • Kim Il Sung

    0 0%
  • Le Duan

    0 0%
  • Leopold II of Belgium

    0 0%
  • Lothar von Trotha

    0 0%
  • Mao Zedong

    3 17.65%
  • Muhammad (founder of Islam)

    0 0%
  • Mustafa Kemal Atatürk

    0 0%
  • Nero

    0 0%
  • Nicholas II

    0 0%
  • Pol Pot

    0 0%
  • Radovan Karadzic

    0 0%
  • Saddam Hussein

    0 0%
  • Shaka Zulu

    0 0%
  • Timur

    0 0%
  • Tojo Hideki

    0 0%
  • Vlad III Dracula

    0 0%
  • Vladimir Lenin

    0 0%
  • Wilhelm II (German Emperor)

    0 0%
  • Yahya Khan

    0 0%
  • Yakubu Gowon

    0 0%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
Results 41 to 47 of 47

Thread: Whose reign was responsible for most mass murders in history?2819 days old

  1. #41
    Established Member
    Theorist Unome's Avatar
    Last Online
    2015-03-30 @ 21:41
    Join Date
    2010-06-29
    Posts
    4,341
    Location
    Jupiter
    Gender
    Age
    36
    Y-DNA
    R1a
    mtDNA
    U4b
    Race
    Europid
    Metaethnos
    Prussian/Slavic
    Ethnicity
    New World White
    Phenotype
    KN, Atlantid
    Politics
    Philosophy
    Religion
    Lead by Example
    United States Poland Germany Sweden

    Default

    I'm going with the Khan…
    A Finngolian barbarian reaches his intellectual capacity and exposes his true nature:
    Quote Originally Posted by Motörhead Remember Me View Post
    You're so wrong, you should be shot.
    Anthro Info: European Haplogroup Spreads
    Quote Originally Posted by Unome's Eurogenes DIY 2.0 View Post
    47.07% Western European
    35.58% Northeast European
    7.59% West Asian
    5.20% East Mediterranean

    2.88% Volga-Ural
    1.46% Middle-Eastern
    0.22% N/A
    jr1 wrote: …if a pig's born in a stable is it a horse?
    Wickedgirl wrote: In my personal opinion only radical feminists really want absolute gender equality. Normal women don't, they want to be women …what I believe in is the very essence of femininity.
    Acquisitorz wrote: Is a chain made of gold a nice chain when its placed to restrict your brain?
    Archangel wrote: The meek shall inherit the Earth… because the strong shall inherit the Stars!
    Wojewoda wrote: Burqas are for women, what guns are for men: Great Equalizer.
    Kwestos wrote: I don't know what a commie is to be honest. A kid of a rich lawyer in New York who wants to be cool, or a desperate peasant in Bolivia who protests because government stole his land…



    All words are,
    Are infectious,
    Affections.

  2. # ADS
    Advertisement bot
    Join Date
    2013-03-24
    Location
    ForumBiodiversity.com
    Age
    2010
    Posts
    All threads
       
     

  3. #42
    Banned
    Molecular Biologist
    Last Online
    @
    Join Date
    2011-05-07
    Posts
    428
    Gender

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pakistani View Post
    prophet Muhammad(pbuh)did not kill anyone personally so this is a stupid list. His followers killed people, but in fighting wars, so that doesn't really count as mass murders. mass murder is something like killing thousands of innocent people with out a cause, like what Hitler did, so it's totally different. Again a stupid list.
    This is completely wrong. The counting of a mass murder starts of by killing less than 10 people at the time. Doesn't matter if they are innocent or not.

    Hitler was not a mass killer. The "holocaust" has not yet been proven, not even near and it is still dangerous to question it. Why is it dangerous to question it if it really is true, if it really happened? Movies after movies after movies have been created about this to brainwash us, making us to believe it. Very very few have been made about what happened in Soviet camps even though they have killed way more than 6 million.

    So, why do they need to make so many movies about this stupid number, sending it on the news and being thought in the school ALL.. THE.. TIME? Why is it a hate crime to question it and not to question about, say Gulag camps?

    It is obvious that they are hiding the truth. The truth does not fear investigation.

  4. #43
    Established Member
    Junior Member
    Last Online
    2012-07-03 @ 18:36
    Join Date
    2011-08-27
    Posts
    197
    Gender
    Metaethnos
    Turkic
    Ethnicity
    Kazan Tatar
    Phenotype
    Pontid+Baltid
    Religion
    Islam
    Russia Tatar Golden Horde Islamic Republic of Iran

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lil. john View Post
    This is completely wrong. The counting of a mass murder starts of by killing less than 10 people at the time. Doesn't matter if they are innocent or not.

    Hitler was not a mass killer. The "holocaust" has not yet been proven, not even near and it is still dangerous to question it. Why is it dangerous to question it if it really is true, if it really happened? Movies after movies after movies have been created about this to brainwash us, making us to believe it. Very very few have been made about what happened in Soviet camps even though they have killed way more than 6 million.

    So, why do they need to make so many movies about this stupid number, sending it on the news and being thought in the school ALL.. THE.. TIME? Why is it a hate crime to question it and not to question about, say Gulag camps?

    It is obvious that they are hiding the truth. The truth does not fear investigation.
    You are brainwashed by american propaganda.
    Hitler is an evil man, who slaughtered people just because of their ethnicity or race. Holocaust is proven very well by hundreds of historians.
    30 mln soviets + 6 mln jews + fuck knows how many yugoslavs, poles, gypsies and other people. And only God knows how many people died in post-war famines which happened after devastating barbaric nazi onslaught.

    Only a retard can compare nazi camps with soviet camps. People in nazi camps were placed there just because of their ethnicity or skin colour. People in soviet camps were placed there because of their crimes against people and state, not because their face was not matching the nordic ideal.

    Gulags were just advanced prison camps for criminals of all sorts starting from regular thugs like rapists, robbers, war criminals and serial killers and ending with hardcore radical extremists like Trotzkist-Leninists. The only difference is that in Gulag prisoners were used as labour force. Soviet government was giving chance to all the scum to redeem their crimes against people by working on society and state for free. And no big deal if for example a shitty rapist or racist scum will rot in Gulag. Who the fuck cares about those scum anyway? That's why no one questions what happened in Gulags. Because no one feels anything except disgust towards some low life scumbags who rape kids.
    Or you think that rapists, pedophiles, racists, thiefs, corrupt clercs and people who want to start senseless wars because of some shitty ideology don't deserve to be isolated from the normal society? Because only those kind of people were stationed there.


    But i agree on one things, people should stop making movies about jewish sufferings during nazi period. Real victims of Hitler are Soviet people, Yugoslavs and Poles. A very small number of jews died during nazi reign, compared to what happened to those that i listed. Not to mention about the damage done to their states.
    Last edited by Enlightener; 2011-12-04 at 12:36.

  5. #44
    Established Member
    Refuting idiots... abenjaldún's Avatar
    Last Online
    2012-10-19 @ 18:31
    Join Date
    2011-10-17
    Posts
    2,976
    Location
    Most mixed town...
    Gender
    Age
    32
    Y-DNA
    R1b
    mtDNA
    H1
    Race
    Congoid
    Phenotype
    Eskimid
    Metaethnos
    Torrentian / Yoyasian
    Ethnicity
    The BEST...
    Phenotype
    Forgive my beauty
    Politics
    Leftist liberal
    Religion
    Atheist
    Morocco Western Sahara Equatorial Guinea Gay pride Haiti Amazigh

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by annihilus View Post
    Why are people like muhammad and jesus not included?
    And Moses, so?

    ---------- Post added 2011-12-04 at 13:24 ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Kwestos View Post
    There are many non-christian sources confirming his existence.
    Where, exactly?

    ---------- Post added 2011-12-04 at 13:29 ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by The American View Post
    God exists regardless of what human opinionation is
    Proves of it...

    ---------- Post added 2011-12-04 at 13:33 ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by lil. john View Post
    The "holocaust" has not yet been proven
    I agree with you...

    These men stumbled during a Marathon competition and fell there:


  6. #45
    Established Member
    Paranoid android evon's Avatar
    Last Online
    2015-12-24 @ 22:43
    Join Date
    2009-12-27
    Posts
    6,385
    Location
    Western Norway
    Gender
    Y-DNA
    R-DF13+
    mtDNA
    U5b1b1(T16192C)
    Race
    West Eurasian
    Ethnicity
    Eurasian
    Politics
    Pragmatic
    Religion
    Humanist
    Romani Germany imperial flag Norway United Kingdom Israel Star of David Faroe Islands

    Default

    the Genghis khan numbers are not realistic, i dont know were you got the number from, but he did not conquer enough of China to even get close to that number. the few cities he did lay to waste where not as large as earlier reported, a good example is the incorrect assessment that several of the central Asian cities had a population over 1 million, which is highly unrealistic since it had no basis for sustaining such a population..

    the Mongols were masters of propaganda, they learned early on that they could win over cities if they devastated one and left a few survivors who would tell the tale, often greatly exaggerating the number of Mongols and number of killed.

    Urgench is such an example, the method of winning over the city was by setting fire to it, then diverting the river and flooding it.

    i vote for Stalin no doubt, the deaths at his hand are proven with accurate historical documents ect...
    I once tried thinking for an entire day, but I found it less valuable than one moment of study. I once tried standing up on my toes to see far out in the distance, but I found that I could see much farther by climbing to a high place.
    Xunzi

  7. #46
    Banned
    Molecular Biologist
    Last Online
    @
    Join Date
    2011-05-07
    Posts
    428
    Gender

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Enlightener View Post
    You are brainwashed by american propaganda.
    Hitler is an evil man, who slaughtered people just because of their ethnicity or race. Holocaust is proven very well by hundreds of historians.
    30 mln soviets + 6 mln jews + fuck knows how many yugoslavs, poles, gypsies and other people. And only God knows how many people died in post-war famines which happened after devastating barbaric nazi onslaught.

    Only a retard can compare nazi camps with soviet camps. People in nazi camps were placed there just because of their ethnicity or skin colour. People in soviet camps were placed there because of their crimes against people and state, not because their face was not matching the nordic ideal.

    Gulags were just advanced prison camps for criminals of all sorts starting from regular thugs like rapists, robbers, war criminals and serial killers and ending with hardcore radical extremists like Trotzkist-Leninists. The only difference is that in Gulag prisoners were used as labour force. Soviet government was giving chance to all the scum to redeem their crimes against people by working on society and state for free. And no big deal if for example a shitty rapist or racist scum will rot in Gulag. Who the fuck cares about those scum anyway? That's why no one questions what happened in Gulags. Because no one feels anything except disgust towards some low life scumbags who rape kids.
    Or you think that rapists, pedophiles, racists, thiefs, corrupt clercs and people who want to start senseless wars because of some shitty ideology don't deserve to be isolated from the normal society? Because only those kind of people were stationed there.


    But i agree on one things, people should stop making movies about jewish sufferings during nazi period. Real victims of Hitler are Soviet people, Yugoslavs and Poles. A very small number of jews died during nazi reign, compared to what happened to those that i listed. Not to mention about the damage done to their states.
    American propaganda? And god? Oh you mean that guy we humans created with our minds...

    Weird when you say people got killed because they didn't fit the nordic ideal since 150 000 Jews served Hitler. 16 (I think) promoted with the Iron Cross(!). Also Azeris, Iranians, Turkics, Mongoloids including Chinese, Japanese, Taiwanese etc.


    Quote Originally Posted by abenjaldún View Post

    I agree with you...

    These men stumbled during a Marathon competition and fell there:

    This picture does not lie. I do not say that the Nazis never killed but gassing people alive and throwing them in to the ovens is nothing but a big lie. Many Jews did die but not because of these but rather of diseases such as typhus.

  8. #47
    Established Member
    Lord of Asgard Odin's Avatar
    Last Online
    2019-07-27 @ 13:00
    Join Date
    2018-05-08
    Posts
    1,254
    Location
    West Coast
    Gender
    Age
    29
    Race
    Europid
    Metaethnos
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    American
    Phenotype
    Nordo-Cromagnid
    Politics
    Paleoconservatism
    Religion
    Christian
    Viking Norway Denmark Netherlands United States

    Default

    Joseph Stalin.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Similar Threads

  1. The media is responsible for the downfall of society
    By adamo90 in forum Current Affairs & Politics
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 2019-07-13, 09:17
  2. Why are serial killers and mass murders more prevalent in America?
    By Frans Hals in forum Behavioural Neuroscience
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 2012-09-10, 00:26
  3. German neo-Nazi terror cell linked to 10 murders
    By hyllus in forum Current Affairs & Politics
    Replies: 137
    Last Post: 2011-11-29, 01:37
  4. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 2011-10-01, 14:40
  5. Muslims Responsible for all Rapes in Oslo
    By TheExorcist in forum Skandinaviskt Forum
    Replies: 119
    Last Post: 2011-07-31, 23:24

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
<