User Tag List

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24

Thread: Lousiana Creoles(USA)3483 days old

Established Member
    Molecular Biologist
    Last Online
    2018-07-01 @ 02:39

Quote Originally Posted by Shaquille View Post
    And let me ask you this, can you relate to my people? As in language, culture, history etc. And with my people I mean ALL of my folks regardless of race.

(My question is only directed to FinallyDeRico)
    I would honestly need to learn more to say anything confidently. Language wise, no not really; culturally, I would need to learn more about this; historically, I would say broadly because of our ties to the slave trade which left a significant genetic legacy in each population. There may be more connections that I am personally unaware of.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to FinallyDeRico For This Useful Post:

Shaquille (2016-06-11)

3. # ADS
    Advertisement bot

Established Member
    Arubano y Curasoleno
    Last Online
    @
    Y-DNA
    J2 (West Asia)
    mtDNA
    L3e2b1a2 (SSA)
    Metaethnos
    Dutch Caribbean
    Ethnicity
    Aruban/Curacaon
    Politics
    Duartian Republicanism
    Religion
    Atheist
    Aruba Netherlands Antilles Aruba Netherlands Antilles Netherlands Dominica

Quote Originally Posted by FinallyDeRico View Post
    I would honestly need to learn more to say anything confidently. Language wise, no not really; culturally, I would need to learn more about this; historically, I would say broadly because of our ties to the slave trade which left a significant genetic legacy in each population. There may be more connections that I am personally unaware of.
    So its basically only slavery..
    "Los blancos, morenos, cobrizos, cruzados, marchando serenos, unidos y osados, la Patria salvemos de viles tiranos, y al mundo mostremos que somos hermanos. "Juan Pablo Duarte

Last Online
    2016-06-15 @ 03:20
    African American

I consider Creoles to be their own ethnic group, with a shared founding population and African American heritage. Many are like our more closely related ethnic brothers/sisters, like Gullahs. I would consider other Afro people from this side of the world our ethnic/genetic cousins.
    But I dont feel any connection to you at all, that we both are black doesnt mean shit to me.
    Yeah, mostly genetically. Many of you all would be more genetically similar to us than White Americans (and even some Creoles), that's what I mean. Creoles I consider a little more aligned because of history, similar/same/shared founding population, and they've lived here.
    So its basically only slavery..
    I don't want to interject into your conversation but I would say most in the diaspora recognize certain similarities and the likely possibilities of shared "roots" between ethnic groups. It would be insane not to.

What is perhaps the most interesting (shaquille), is having that in common with others in the diaspora (being a descendant of the group of people brought to the Americas from certain regions, transported back and forth from one destination in the Americas to another, the experiencing of similar things throughout history, and ultimately the likely intersecting of gene-lines) could mean "shit" ..... But before we explained how all Americans are an amalgamation of diff ethnic groups, many with similar roots that intersect, you immediately said you could identify "more" with LA Creoles based on very superficial reasons. Don't get me wrong. I don't want to dispute your opinions. I just find them interesting.

Established Member
    Last Online
    2019-07-25 @ 03:11
    Race
    Negroid
    Metaethnos
    Black
    Ethnicity
    Black American
    Politics
    SJW Mangina
    Religion
    Agnostic Occultism
    United States African Union(OAS)

a bunch of pictures here i think might get blanked if you post: http://thecrownjewels.blogspot.com/
    "A people without the knowledge of their past history, origin and culture is like a tree without roots." - Marcus Garvey

"The most disrespected woman in America, is the black woman. The most un-protected person in America is the black woman. The most neglected person in America, is the black woman" - Malcolm X

Established Member
    Last Online
    Race
    Negroid
    Metaethnos
    Black
    Ethnicity
    Black American
    Politics
    SJW Mangina
    Religion
    Agnostic Occultism

"A people without the knowledge of their past history, origin and culture is like a tree without roots." - Marcus Garvey

"The most disrespected woman in America, is the black woman. The most un-protected person in America is the black woman. The most neglected person in America, is the black woman" - Malcolm X

Established Member
    Last Online
    Race
    Negroid
    Metaethnos
    Black
    Ethnicity
    Black American
    Politics
    SJW Mangina
    Religion
    Agnostic Occultism

Post this family

here is a flickr album that i can't post: https://www.flickr.com/photos/fistof...57594162478607

Established Member
    Last Online
    Race
    Negroid
    Metaethnos
    Black
    Ethnicity
    Black American
    Politics
    SJW Mangina
    Religion
    Agnostic Occultism

Established Member
    Last Online
    Race
    Negroid
    Metaethnos
    Black
    Ethnicity
    Black American
    Politics
    SJW Mangina
    Religion
    Agnostic Occultism

2017 Miss Cane River Creole Heritage Pageant gallery
    https://kcshan.smugmug.com/Community...-River-Creole/

Established Member
    Last Online
    Race
    Negroid
    Metaethnos
    Black
    Ethnicity
    Black American
    Politics
    SJW Mangina
    Religion
    Agnostic Occultism

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24