User Tag List

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 65

Thread: Was Jesus a Socialist? [split] //mod2724 days old

  1. #1
    Senior Moderator
    Plant of Life = Biological Magic 麻 EliasAlucard's Avatar
    Last Online
    @
    Join Date
    2009-10-22
    Posts
    14,690
    Location
    Sweden
    Gender
    Age
    34
    Y-DNA
    J1a2a1a2-P58+
    mtDNA
    H5a
    Race
    Caucasian
    Phenotype
    Alpinid
    Metaethnos
    proto-Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Assyrian/Armenian
    Politics
    Environment, Cannabis
    Religion
    Secular Agnostic
    Assyria Assyria 1913-1923 Armenia Lebanon Sweden Greece

    Default Was Jesus a Socialist? [split] //mod

    Quote Originally Posted by Papa Anodyne View Post
    I had an enjoyable day in NYC.

    Some socialist chick gave me a dirty look after she asked me if I was part of the whole occupy Wall st. thing. It started off so well... and then... dirty look. And yes she was a Socialist. I bought a Socialist newspaper from her for a buck.
    Americans and their point of view on "socialists" is funny. Jesus was a socialist.
    Last edited by EliasAlucard; 2012-01-08 at 15:47.
    ReactOS <--- support this project so that we can get rid of Windows!
    Ubuntu MATE 16.04.1 LTS | PRISM-Break! | Windows7sins

    “A wise man makes his own decisions; an ignorant man follows public opinion.” ― Chinese proverb

    “Every decent man is ashamed of the government he lives under.” ― H. L. Mencken

    “The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance.” ― Socrates

    “Damnant quod non intelligunt.” ― Latin proverb

    Quoted for truth:
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaron View Post
    Anatolian Urhemait supporters are mostly butthurt Meds.
    For the lulz:
    Quote Originally Posted by drgs View Post
    Poland is a misunderstanding. It is a country which lies on the frontier between western and slavic world, and which combines elements of both.
    In fact, they are not even the Europeans in strict sense, meaning European as in bearing the responsibility and understanding of European interests. Poland has always been an subordinate country, on one side sucking German dick, on the other side -- Russian one, some kind of "novice" europeans, who are full of inferiority complexes, hysteria and obsessity neuroses. This is also true for all Baltic countries

  2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to EliasAlucard For This Useful Post:

    Idriz (2012-01-09), Kwestos (2012-01-08), s127 (2012-01-08)

  3. # ADS
    Advertisement bot
    Join Date
    2013-03-24
    Location
    ForumBiodiversity.com
    Age
    2010
    Posts
    All threads
       
     

  4. #2
    Established Member
    Molecular Biologist
    Last Online
    @
    Join Date
    2010-04-26
    Posts
    2,227
    Gender

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EliasAlucard View Post
    Americans and their point of view on "socialists" is funny. Jesus was a socialist.
    Jesus da Jew invented Socialism?

  5. #3
    Senior Moderator
    Plant of Life = Biological Magic 麻 EliasAlucard's Avatar
    Last Online
    @
    Join Date
    2009-10-22
    Posts
    14,690
    Location
    Sweden
    Gender
    Age
    34
    Y-DNA
    J1a2a1a2-P58+
    mtDNA
    H5a
    Race
    Caucasian
    Phenotype
    Alpinid
    Metaethnos
    proto-Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Assyrian/Armenian
    Politics
    Environment, Cannabis
    Religion
    Secular Agnostic
    Assyria Assyria 1913-1923 Armenia Lebanon Sweden Greece

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sgc2009 View Post
    Jesus da Jew invented Socialism?
    Perhaps. But he was arguably one of its earliest proponents. It's important to understand that Americans are anti-intellectual and loathe socialist economy yet are fanatic proponents of Christianity (well, Americans are Christians in name only anyway), which is inconsistent.
    Last edited by EliasAlucard; 2012-01-08 at 13:48. Reason: clarify
    ReactOS <--- support this project so that we can get rid of Windows!
    Ubuntu MATE 16.04.1 LTS | PRISM-Break! | Windows7sins

    “A wise man makes his own decisions; an ignorant man follows public opinion.” ― Chinese proverb

    “Every decent man is ashamed of the government he lives under.” ― H. L. Mencken

    “The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance.” ― Socrates

    “Damnant quod non intelligunt.” ― Latin proverb

    Quoted for truth:
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaron View Post
    Anatolian Urhemait supporters are mostly butthurt Meds.
    For the lulz:
    Quote Originally Posted by drgs View Post
    Poland is a misunderstanding. It is a country which lies on the frontier between western and slavic world, and which combines elements of both.
    In fact, they are not even the Europeans in strict sense, meaning European as in bearing the responsibility and understanding of European interests. Poland has always been an subordinate country, on one side sucking German dick, on the other side -- Russian one, some kind of "novice" europeans, who are full of inferiority complexes, hysteria and obsessity neuroses. This is also true for all Baltic countries

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to EliasAlucard For This Useful Post:

    Kwestos (2012-01-08)

  7. #4
    Wiki Editor
    Established Member
    Junior Member Janos's Avatar
    Last Online
    @
    Join Date
    2010-05-29
    Posts
    10,968
    Location
    Svithjod
    Gender
    Politics
    SD
    Religion
    Christianity

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EliasAlucard View Post
    Americans and their point of view on "socialists" is funny. Jesus was a socialist.
    Priests who are members of SwedenDemocrats got questions by media how they could get that together, they say it's not written anywhere in the bible that a rich country has to take in all kinds of trash or help people far away.
    The Future was better before

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Janos For This Useful Post:

    PowerPaw (2012-01-08), sgc2009 (2012-01-08)

  9. #5
    Senior Moderator
    Plant of Life = Biological Magic 麻 EliasAlucard's Avatar
    Last Online
    @
    Join Date
    2009-10-22
    Posts
    14,690
    Location
    Sweden
    Gender
    Age
    34
    Y-DNA
    J1a2a1a2-P58+
    mtDNA
    H5a
    Race
    Caucasian
    Phenotype
    Alpinid
    Metaethnos
    proto-Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Assyrian/Armenian
    Politics
    Environment, Cannabis
    Religion
    Secular Agnostic
    Assyria Assyria 1913-1923 Armenia Lebanon Sweden Greece

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Janos View Post
    Priests who are members of SwedenDemocrats got questions by media how they could get that together, they say it's not written anywhere in the bible that a rich country has to take in all kinds of trash or help people far away.
    I was discussing socialist vs capitalist economy and how Christianity favours socialist economy, not immigration issues. But the New Testament does advocate helping the poor. The fact that PowerPaw and sgc2009 thanked your post, indicates you and SD are wrong.
    Last edited by EliasAlucard; 2012-01-08 at 14:02. Reason: clarify
    ReactOS <--- support this project so that we can get rid of Windows!
    Ubuntu MATE 16.04.1 LTS | PRISM-Break! | Windows7sins

    “A wise man makes his own decisions; an ignorant man follows public opinion.” ― Chinese proverb

    “Every decent man is ashamed of the government he lives under.” ― H. L. Mencken

    “The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance.” ― Socrates

    “Damnant quod non intelligunt.” ― Latin proverb

    Quoted for truth:
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaron View Post
    Anatolian Urhemait supporters are mostly butthurt Meds.
    For the lulz:
    Quote Originally Posted by drgs View Post
    Poland is a misunderstanding. It is a country which lies on the frontier between western and slavic world, and which combines elements of both.
    In fact, they are not even the Europeans in strict sense, meaning European as in bearing the responsibility and understanding of European interests. Poland has always been an subordinate country, on one side sucking German dick, on the other side -- Russian one, some kind of "novice" europeans, who are full of inferiority complexes, hysteria and obsessity neuroses. This is also true for all Baltic countries

  10. #6
    Wiki Editor
    Established Member
    Junior Member Janos's Avatar
    Last Online
    @
    Join Date
    2010-05-29
    Posts
    10,968
    Location
    Svithjod
    Gender
    Politics
    SD
    Religion
    Christianity

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EliasAlucard View Post
    The fact that PowerPaw and sgc2009 thanked your post, indicates you are wrong.
    why? you mean PP is atheist and sgc jew and therefore don't understand christinaity?

    ---------- Post added 2012-01-08 at 15:03 ----------

    was Jesus the first communist (I've heard so)?
    The Future was better before

  11. #7
    Senior Moderator
    Plant of Life = Biological Magic 麻 EliasAlucard's Avatar
    Last Online
    @
    Join Date
    2009-10-22
    Posts
    14,690
    Location
    Sweden
    Gender
    Age
    34
    Y-DNA
    J1a2a1a2-P58+
    mtDNA
    H5a
    Race
    Caucasian
    Phenotype
    Alpinid
    Metaethnos
    proto-Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Assyrian/Armenian
    Politics
    Environment, Cannabis
    Religion
    Secular Agnostic
    Assyria Assyria 1913-1923 Armenia Lebanon Sweden Greece

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Janos View Post
    why? you mean PP is atheist and sgc jew and therefore don't understand christinaity?
    Because PowerPaw doesn't understand anything outside of the shoe realm and sgc2009's greatest wish in life is to become a Jew in spite of being Scandinavian. You are in bad company when they sympathise with you.

    Point here is, Christianity in Jesus' point of view, if followed consistently, would be in line with a socialist economy like the sort of economy you could find in Sweden during the 20th century. Yet Americans are very passionate about Christianity (or so they say) but reject socialism as if socialists were the scum of the earth. This is not logical when examined critically.

    Quote Originally Posted by Janos View Post
    was Jesus the first communist (I've heard so)?
    Hitler linked Christianity with Communism in Table Talk.
    Last edited by EliasAlucard; 2012-01-08 at 14:25. Reason: clarify
    ReactOS <--- support this project so that we can get rid of Windows!
    Ubuntu MATE 16.04.1 LTS | PRISM-Break! | Windows7sins

    “A wise man makes his own decisions; an ignorant man follows public opinion.” ― Chinese proverb

    “Every decent man is ashamed of the government he lives under.” ― H. L. Mencken

    “The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance.” ― Socrates

    “Damnant quod non intelligunt.” ― Latin proverb

    Quoted for truth:
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaron View Post
    Anatolian Urhemait supporters are mostly butthurt Meds.
    For the lulz:
    Quote Originally Posted by drgs View Post
    Poland is a misunderstanding. It is a country which lies on the frontier between western and slavic world, and which combines elements of both.
    In fact, they are not even the Europeans in strict sense, meaning European as in bearing the responsibility and understanding of European interests. Poland has always been an subordinate country, on one side sucking German dick, on the other side -- Russian one, some kind of "novice" europeans, who are full of inferiority complexes, hysteria and obsessity neuroses. This is also true for all Baltic countries

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to EliasAlucard For This Useful Post:

    Unome (2012-01-08)

  13. #8
    QBQ Banned
    Molecular Biologist
    Last Online
    @
    Join Date
    2009-10-25
    Posts
    798
    Location
    where I shouldn't be
    Gender
    Race
    Caucasian
    Ethnicity
    Swedo-Rican
    Phenotype
    pseudo spic
    Politics
    SD
    Puerto Rico Sweden

    Default

    Elias just fuck off, you don't know shit about me really.

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to PowerPaw For This Useful Post:

    Janos (2012-01-08)

  15. #9
    Established Member
    Molecular Biologist
    Last Online
    @
    Join Date
    2011-05-09
    Posts
    3,945
    Gender

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EliasAlucard View Post
    Because PowerPaw doesn't understand anything outside of the shoe realm .
    This just made me LOL because I'm flipping back and forth between Zappos.com and ABF.

  16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to larali For This Useful Post:

    5aday (2012-01-08), EliasAlucard (2012-01-08)

  17. #10
    Wiki Editor
    Established Member
    Junior Member Janos's Avatar
    Last Online
    @
    Join Date
    2010-05-29
    Posts
    10,968
    Location
    Svithjod
    Gender
    Politics
    SD
    Religion
    Christianity

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EliasAlucard View Post
    Because PowerPaw doesn't understand anything outside of the shoe realm and sgc2009's greatest wish in life is to become a Jew in spite of being Scandinavian. You are in bad company when they sympathise with you.

    Point here is, Christianity in Jesus' point of view, if followed consistently, would be in line with a socialist economy like the sort of economy you can find in Sweden during the 20th century. Yet Americans are very passionate about Christianity (or so they say) but reject socialism as if socialists were the scum of the earth. This is not logical when examined critically.

    Hitler linked Christianity with Communism in Table Talk.
    Ulf Ekman (famous Swedish reverend) said in the 80's that

    Socialism is not an idelogoy. It's a Godless, atheistisc sprititpower and it's influence must be broken in the spiritual world.
    In America both rightists and leftists are spiritualists nowadays. Rightists are Christians while leftists are neo-pagan, Wicca, Astro, chrystal worshipper
    The Future was better before

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. National Socialist party formed in Egypt
    By lil. john in forum Nationalism & Fascism
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 2011-10-16, 09:14
  2. The Most Socialist States in America
    By Aware_Dog in forum Economics
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 2010-11-29, 05:12
  3. Saga - National Socialist singer
    By Karl der Große in forum Classification Requests
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 2010-08-15, 13:38
  4. Is Obama really a socialist? Interesting article
    By Homus Afrikaans in forum Historical Ideologies
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 2010-07-12, 22:22
  5. Jesus Luz
    By Tropical in forum Classification Requests
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 2010-06-06, 14:05

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
<