User Tag List

Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Unfair bans? Constructive criticism and serious feedback please3416 days old

QBQ Banned
    Last Online
    2011-10-21 @ 19:24
    R1B
    mtDNA
    pre-HV1
    Race
    Biracial
    Metaethnos
    Siberian/Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Canadian
    Phenotype
    Asian Alpine/Tungid
    Politics
    Center to the Left
    Religion
    Humanism
    Iraq United States Canada Mongolia Iran Timurid dynasty

Sevastopol should be brought back. He indeed had alot of good questions and usually did contribute to the forum.

The problem is people kept insulting and throwing slurs at the guy. He was disliked for some unknown reason. Also he felt offended when people questioned his European origins, which is clearly he is a European as any European but people still mocked and called him names based on his Caucasian bloodline. Some were throwing insults at the Guaguz peoples.

Also he has for the most part been a noble person.

As for him trolling the Apricity forum who cares. Their is only few sane individuals on that website most of them are deluded individuals and trolls. Actually its typical of European preservationist and WN forums.

People did not like him because he is honest and passionate about his opinions something that we must respect to the fullest.

He is a respectable person.
    Last edited by Nephilim; 2010-02-26 at 05:59.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Nephilim For This Useful Post:

Decimator (2010-02-26)

3. # ADS
    Advertisement bot

Established Member
    Last Online
    2015-02-24 @ 22:40
    Phenotype
    Cromagnid
    Metaethnos
    Ethnicity
    anglo/scando/amerind
    Phenotype
    Cromag/admix
    Politics
    do the right thing
    Religion
    kindness
    United States Viking Scotland United States Eastern Band Cherokee Ireland

YES.
    You know you banned Slick Willy unfairly.
    Honestly I don't really care because I don't really visit this place anymore but I hate sanctimony and you are as sanctimonious as it gets.
    1) Tweet introduced the ad homs regarding physical appearance in the first place but is she banned?
    2) You never stated anywhere in the rules that female members were allowed to do so but male members were not and as such have no right to ban someone for breaking a rule that didn't exist until they broke it.
    3) Since I am female, am I allowed to tell Tweet, hypothetically, that she is an ugly troll who has no business criticizing the looks of other posters or are all females off limits even from other females? Where does this newly imagined boundary lie, Elias? Have you amended the rules yet or when I go view them will they still say nothing at all about this supposed infraction?
    4) The rule should be: "Female posters are protected from ad hom attacks about their looks unless they themselves sink to that low first." Why? Because male forumites certainly have a tendency to "go there" with female members they are flaming because they want to hit below the belt and realize that would really hurt most girls, but I don't think you, Elias, have the sensitivity to care about something like that so I question your motives completely.

QBQ Banned
    Molecular Biologist
    Last Online
    2010-12-25 @ 12:54
    West Eurasian
    Phenotype
    Cromagnid

I have nothing against la bombe, don't really know a lot about the person, but why was la bombe banned and why the amnesty? Just curious.

QBQ Banned
    Molecular Biologist
    Last Online
    2010-12-25 @ 12:54
    West Eurasian
    Phenotype
    Cromagnid

How about restricting the posts to the Lounge specifically Mordor and not allowing the banned people to post anywhere else. Everyone should be allowed to have their say even if it is irrational, destructive and out to initiate flame wars.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Graeme For This Useful Post:

JoshK (2010-07-16)

Established Member
    Last Online
    @
    Europoid
    Metaethnos
    Finnic
    Ethnicity
    Coastal Finnish
    Phenotype
    Osteuropid/Tydal
    Politics
    Wish there was one
    Religion
    Christian
    Finland Sweden

Quote Originally Posted by Graeme View Post
    I have nothing against la bombe, don't really know a lot about the person, but why was la bombe banned and why the amnesty? Just curious.
    She was considered a troll: https://www.forumbiodiversity.com/showthread.php?t=1259
    Quote Originally Posted by A Finn with experience of anthropology forums
    Is that true? I have similar dreams, though about eugenics... I see images and craniums in front of me in the dreams. Words like sterilization, Germanics and others fly around as fragments in my head... scary stuff that I often dream about.

Then I go up, and look at myself in profile and from the front and in all angles, in all my mirrors that I have mounted up everywhere, and realise my Mongolian heritage and how the Swedes view me. Sometimes I cannot see the difference between myself and a Mongol, if the environment is cloudy.

Established Member
    Molecular Biologist
    Last Online
    @

I would like Ordeet unbanned, lol.

His lol_islam account was not exactly meant to be a sock-puppet as of such, but an account dedicated solely to tackle anti-Hindu, and Islam-fascist arguments and rhetoric.

Also, save the flame wars with Caine and sturm, he was a high-brow poster with intelligent arguments and ideas for the most part. People accused him of being a "White wannabee" and what not, but really, a skim-through of his posts will show you he was the exact opposite of that. He continually admitted to Indians being mongrels and non-"Aryan", and that Europeans had more rights to the word.

Please do consider the request on the premise of the above points, ..other than that, it would be nice to have another (real) Indian around.

To the other users: Don't create a flame war over this suggestion, and bash me,etc. If you have constructive criticism over why he should not be unbanned, please state it in a concise, intellectual manner.
    Last edited by JoshK; 2010-07-16 at 12:23.

Established Member
    Last Online
    @
    G1*
    mtDNA
    HV4a2a
    Metaethnos
    Mesopotamian
    Ethnicity
    Suraya
    Religion
    Transhumanism
    United States Assyria United States

Quote Originally Posted by JoshK View Post
    I would like Ordeet unbanned, lol.

His lol_islam account was not exactly meant to be a sock-puppet as of such, but an account dedicated solely to tackle anti-Hindu, and Islam-fascist arguments and rhetoric.

Also, save the flame wars with Caine and sturm, he was a high-brow poster with intelligent arguments and ideas for the most part. People accused him of being a "White wannabee" and what not, but really, a skim-through of his posts will show you he was the exact opposite of that. He continually admitted to Indians being mongrels and non-"Aryan", and that Europeans had more rights to the word.

Please do consider the request on the premise of the above points, ..other than that, it would be nice to have another (real) Indian around.

To the other users: Don't create a flame war over this suggestion, and bash me,etc. If you have constructive criticism over why he should not be unbanned, please state it in a concise, intellectual manner.
    To the best of my recollection, I had only one encounter with him. He contributed to my classification thread:

Arabid/Armenid ~ European mixed.
    [Humanist] doesnt look Syrian because Syrians look like David Hasslehoff or Hugh Laurie. He looks like a Yemeni. Too dark to be Syrian.
    Member Froll, added:

Stop trolling [Humanist's] thread with snide comments against me, if you have an issue with me you can pm me or leave a comment on my profile, but don't troll, it's an easy way to get banned.
    Ordeet, replied:

You had to post didnt you. You just couldnt just shut up.
    So, my one encounter with him, I would have to say, did not leave much of an impression. Well, at least not a positive one. Unfortunate, since I am very fond of Indian culture and its people.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Humanist For This Useful Post:

Decimator (2010-07-26), Svin (2010-07-23)

Established Member
    Molecular Biologist
    Last Online
    @

^Right, so from the quotes I figure that Ordeet and Froll had some sort of animosity between them, and so Ordeet mentioned specifically Brit origin celebrities to spite Froll.
    Last edited by JoshK; 2010-07-26 at 12:48.

Established Member
    Last Online
    2019-05-10 @ 06:34
    N1c1-Z1941
    mtDNA
    T2f
    Finland

If MRM got a ban, all Ulf, Zupan, PTG etc should be banned for more severe attacks against an ethnic group as well as personal.

If you let idiots to dance around on the forum, one intelligent member would balance the situation.

No Finn is interested on this forum no more, though.
    "From the wolves within the thickets, from the roarings of the pine-tree, from the burrows of the fox-dog, art thou coming from these places?"

Established Member
    Last Online
    @
    Europoid
    Metaethnos
    Finnic
    Ethnicity
    Coastal Finnish
    Phenotype
    Osteuropid/Tydal
    Politics
    Wish there was one
    Religion
    Christian
    Finland Sweden

Quote Originally Posted by Tuohikirje View Post
    If MRM got a ban, all Ulf, Zupan, PTG etc should be banned for more severe attacks against an ethnic group as well as personal.

If you let idiots to dance around on the forum, one intelligent member would balance the situation.

No Finn is interested on this forum no more, though.
    MRM's and Zupan's bans had nothing to do with neither of them being pro-Finnish respectively anti-Finnish. They were simply banned for threatening other members, which was against the rules. They didn't have QBQ bans.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Finn with experience of anthropology forums
    Is that true? I have similar dreams, though about eugenics... I see images and craniums in front of me in the dreams. Words like sterilization, Germanics and others fly around as fragments in my head... scary stuff that I often dream about.

Then I go up, and look at myself in profile and from the front and in all angles, in all my mirrors that I have mounted up everywhere, and realise my Mongolian heritage and how the Swedes view me. Sometimes I cannot see the difference between myself and a Mongol, if the environment is cloudy.

Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast