User Tag List

Page 100 of 101 FirstFirst ... 50 90 98 99 100 101 LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 1005

Thread: Côte d'Ivoire people 🇨🇮3535 days old

  1. #991
    Established Member
    Molecular Biologist Rugevit's Avatar
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 14:35
    Join Date
    2013-12-04
    Posts
    3,110
    Gender
    Metaethnos
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Belarusian
    Lithuania Grand Duchy

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ivory Coast 225 View Post
    Indeed! That's why i responded vaguely, it depends on the individual and what he perceives as big. Now imo anything ranging between these 2 is what i consider well proportioned




    This is big but fine


    This is big but disproportionate
    What you described as 'normal' will be seen as above average or big among most Europeans.

    "Big but fine" - women of such size are rare but can be found in our community. Usually among fat, aged women.

    "This is big but disproportionate" - that'd be an anomaly among our women.

    ---

    In writing this I find certain girls among sub-Saharan west African attractive. Quite different to us, but one can see they have beautiful women too.
    Last edited by Rugevit; 2019-07-03 at 04:07.

  2. # ADS
    Advertisement bot
    Join Date
    2013-03-24
    Posts
    All threads
       
     

  3. #992
    Established Member
    Molecular Biologist
    Last Online
    2019-10-20 @ 14:20
    Join Date
    2012-07-09
    Posts
    1,033
    Location
    United State
    Gender
    Race
    Sub-Saharan African
    Phenotype
    Sudanid
    Ethnicity
    Ivorian(Akan/Mandingo)
    Cote d'Ivoire Sierra Leone Gambia

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rugevit View Post
    What you described as 'normal' will be seen as above average or big among most Europeans.

    "Big but fine" - women of such size are rare but can be found in our community. Usually among fat, aged women.

    "This is big but disproportionate" - that'd be an anomaly among our women.

    ---

    In writing this I find certain girls among sub-Saharan west African attractive. Quite different to us, but one can see they have beautiful women too.
    You highlighted well, what is considered normal or attractive for you is not necessarily for us, anything flatter than the caucasian girl i posted, which represents the lower range when considering a nice butt, is considered by many unattractive and manly. Overall I have a strong preference for my own people in terms of look, meaning west africans and people of west african descent, however, I can see you eastern europeans have a few good looks too.

    Now concerning the model I stated as "big but fine", obviously she is not the norm, reason why I highlighted big, but she looks good and fit! I don't doubt you can find white women with a really fat butt, but with this firmness and shape, i am highly skeptical, especially for 'fat aged women'. In general our skin is more firm and elastic, and this helps in handling the fat way better. The closest white woman i could find with a similar shape (flat stomach with buttock this large) is model Raylynn below, but again her skin looks floppy and not firm enough for it too look well rounded like the Kenyan model I posted.


    And of course the last model with the green pant is definitively not the norm, and imo i find it too big for her, and like I said disproportionate (she has stetopygia btw), but again her skin is firm enough, so it helps. A white woman with this amount of fat would look different.
    Last edited by Ivory Coast 225; 2019-07-03 at 15:32.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Ivory Coast 225 For This Useful Post:

    Rugevit (2019-07-03)

  5. #993
    Established Member
    Molecular Biologist Rugevit's Avatar
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 14:35
    Join Date
    2013-12-04
    Posts
    3,110
    Gender
    Metaethnos
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Belarusian
    Lithuania Grand Duchy

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ivory Coast 225 View Post
    You highlighted well, what is considered normal or attractive for you is not necessarily for us, anything flatter than the caucasian girl i posted, which represents the lower range when considering a nice butt, is considered by many unattractive and manly. Overall I have a strong preference for my own people in terms of look, meaning west africans and people of west african descent, however, I can see you eastern europeans have a few good looks too.

    Now concerning the model I stated as "big but fine", obviously she is not the norm, reason why I highlighted big, but she looks good and fit! I don't doubt you can find white women with a really fat butt, but with this firmness and shape, i am highly skeptical, especially for 'fat aged women'. In general our skin is more firm and elastic, and this helps in handling the fat way better. The closest white woman i could find with a similar shape (flat stomach with buttock this large) is model Raylynn below, but again her skin looks floppy and not firm enough for it too look well rounded like the Kenyan model I posted.


    And of course the last model with the green pant is definitively not the norm, and imo i find it too big for her, and like I said disproportionate (she has stetopygia btw), but again her skin is firm enough, so it helps. A white woman with this amount of fat would look different.
    Sunshine! May I call you this? As an African or wherever you live in the new world, you won't find the difference in physical appearance between east and west Europeans. On the genetic map of the world most Europeans are similar. East European are more conservative who are behind in terms of economy. That's true. Also, we can differentiate between each other. You can't. Even we can't differentiate who is who. So, you read about our differences in physical appearance.

  6. #994
    Established Member
    Molecular Biologist
    Last Online
    2019-10-20 @ 14:20
    Join Date
    2012-07-09
    Posts
    1,033
    Location
    United State
    Gender
    Race
    Sub-Saharan African
    Phenotype
    Sudanid
    Ethnicity
    Ivorian(Akan/Mandingo)
    Cote d'Ivoire Sierra Leone Gambia

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rugevit View Post
    Sunshine! May I call you this? As an African or wherever you live in the new world, you won't find the difference in physical appearance between east and west Europeans. On the genetic map of the world most Europeans are similar. East European are more conservative who are behind in terms of economy. That's true. Also, we can differentiate between each other. You can't. Even we can't differentiate who is who. So, you read about our differences in physical appearance.
    Umh okay....

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Ivory Coast 225 For This Useful Post:

    Rugevit (2019-07-04)

  8. #995
    Established Member
    Junior Member But Cool
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 12:41
    Join Date
    2012-05-31
    Posts
    3,474
    Location
    Somewhere in England
    Gender
    Age
    33
    Y-DNA
    E-U174/P252
    mtDNA
    U6a3f
    Race
    Sub-Saharan African
    Metaethnos
    Akan/Bakongo/Igbo
    Ethnicity
    Jamaican
    Phenotype
    West African looking
    Politics
    Monarchy over Republic
    Religion
    Nunya
    England Jamaica Skull and crossbones

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Hand View Post
    CIV/IVC AFCON 2019 Squad


    Nickname - Les Éléphants (The Elephants)

    Coach/Manager - Ibrahim Kamara


    1. GK Tape Ira Eliezer 31 August 1997


    2. DF Wonlo Coulibaly 22 December 1991


    3. DF Souleyman Doumbia 24 September 1996


    4. DF Jean-Philippe Gbamin September 25, 1995


    5. DF Wilfried Kanon 6 July 1993


    6. DF Ismaël Traoré 18 August 1986


    7. MF Victorien Angban September 29, 1996


    8. MF Franck Kessié December 19, 1996


    9. FW Wilfried Zaha November 10, 1992*


    10. MF Jean Michaël Seri July 19, 1991


    11. FW Maxwel Cornet September 27, 1996


    12. FW Wilfried Bony December 10, 1988


    13. FW Roger Assalé November 13, 1993


    14. FW Jonathan Kodjia October 22, 1989


    15. MF Max Gradel November 30, 1987


    16. GK Sylvain Gbohouo 29 October 1988


    17. DF Serge Aurier 24 December 1992


    18. MF Ibrahim Sangaré December 2, 1997


    19. FW Nicolas Pépé May 20, 1995


    20. MF Serey Dié November 7, 1984


    21. DF Cheick Comara 14 October 1993


    22. DF Mamadou Bagayoko December 31, 1989


    23. GK Badra Ali Sangaré 30 May 1986


    * = Players to look out for.

    Chances of Winning - Good
    They have made it through to the 2nd Round of AFCON 2019. They face off against Mali. Can Les Éléphants (The Elephants) stop Les Aigles (The Eagles) from flying high?

  9. #996
    Established Member
    Make America Great Again ~Elizabeth~'s Avatar
    Last Online
    @
    Join Date
    2012-03-07
    Posts
    5,480
    Gender
    mtDNA
    H1c12
    Race
    Europoid
    Politics
    Trump 2020
    Religion
    Folkish Heathen
    United States

    Default African rat meat flown from the Ivory Coast to Chicago is confiscated

    U.S. customs agents seize 32 pounds of African rat meat at O’Hare

    Officials say U.S. Customs and Border Protection agents at Chicago's O'Hare International Airport thwarted a man's attempt to import several pounds of African rat meat.

    Customs spokesman Steve Bansbach said Tuesday that the man declared the 32 pounds of meat on June 26 when his flight arrived from the Ivory Coast. The meat was confiscated and destroyed.

    Bansbach says the man did not face a fine and continued on his journey because he was forthcoming about what he was bringing into the country. He says customs officials prohibit the entry of African meats to prevent the spread of African swine fever.

    The Department of Agriculture says the highly contagious and deadly viral disease affects domestic and wild pigs and is not a threat to humans. The department says it has never been found in the U.S.
    https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/...qn4-story.html


  10. #997
    Established Member
    Molecular Biologist
    Last Online
    2019-10-20 @ 14:20
    Join Date
    2012-07-09
    Posts
    1,033
    Location
    United State
    Gender
    Race
    Sub-Saharan African
    Phenotype
    Sudanid
    Ethnicity
    Ivorian(Akan/Mandingo)
    Cote d'Ivoire Sierra Leone Gambia

    Default

    Toure Brothers

    Ismael Toure


    Kolo Toure


    Yaya Toure


    Ibrahim Toure

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Ivory Coast 225 For This Useful Post:

    BlessedbyHorus (2019-08-14)

  12. #998
    Established Member
    Molecular Biologist
    Last Online
    2019-10-20 @ 14:20
    Join Date
    2012-07-09
    Posts
    1,033
    Location
    United State
    Gender
    Race
    Sub-Saharan African
    Phenotype
    Sudanid
    Ethnicity
    Ivorian(Akan/Mandingo)
    Cote d'Ivoire Sierra Leone Gambia

    Default

    Mixed Ivory Coast - Ghana


    Groom: Nigerian ( singer Smash from the group Bracket)
    Bride: Ivorian


    Last edited by Ivory Coast 225; 2019-07-14 at 00:29.

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Ivory Coast 225 For This Useful Post:

    BlessedbyHorus (2019-08-14)

  14. #999
    Established Member
    Molecular Biologist Rugevit's Avatar
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 14:35
    Join Date
    2013-12-04
    Posts
    3,110
    Gender
    Metaethnos
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Belarusian
    Lithuania Grand Duchy

    Default

    I wrote bad about people of Sub-Saharan African descent. My country 97% is Slavic. My home town is 100% white. My nephew fell over a chair in a hairdresser seeing a black person for the first time. Sorry.

    Africans in Sub-Sahara (black) have beautiful people.
    Last edited by Rugevit; 2019-07-23 at 11:37.

  15. #1000
    Established Member
    Molecular Biologist
    Last Online
    2019-10-20 @ 14:20
    Join Date
    2012-07-09
    Posts
    1,033
    Location
    United State
    Gender
    Race
    Sub-Saharan African
    Phenotype
    Sudanid
    Ethnicity
    Ivorian(Akan/Mandingo)
    Cote d'Ivoire Sierra Leone Gambia

    Default

    You ll never be forgotten, it is hard to let you go...Rest in Peace brother.




  16. The Following User Says Thank You to Ivory Coast 225 For This Useful Post:

    BlessedbyHorus (2019-08-14)

Page 100 of 101 FirstFirst ... 50 90 98 99 100 101 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 38
    Last Post: 2018-10-29, 21:58
  2. Replies: 115
    Last Post: 2018-10-21, 11:27
  3. Mentally ill people aren’t killers. Angry people are.
    By DragonRouge in forum Behavioural Neuroscience
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 2014-05-30, 23:59
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 2012-11-01, 05:35

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
<