User Tag List

Page 58 of 58 FirstFirst ... 8 48 56 57 58

Thread: Do West Africans Have Any Connections to Ancient Egypt?2774 days old

Established Member
    Check my butt
    Last Online
    @
    AtlantoMed

Last edited by Dohan.; Yesterday at 10:25.

2. # ADS
    Advertisement bot

Established Member
    Molecular Biologist
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 21:28
    E1b1a8*
    mtDNA
    L0a1a2
    Ethnicity
    "Black"
    Politics
    Praise the Sun
    Religion
    Sun Worship
    African Union(OAS) United States

Quote Originally Posted by NassBean View Post
    People should know that beyoku is trying to impose his political view on genetics he will try to find any links he can between african population so it suits his panafricanist agenda even if what he said was true that doesn't mean west africans have something to do with the ancient egyptian civilization itself ...Also his argument is completely stupid because it's not a direct connection but a taforalt like population who went south in west africa and this guy is supposed to be a "genetic expert" on this forum smh
    No thats not it. People MUCH smarter than you idiots have provided information to answer the question. I deal with facts and concepts. If there is no direct connection but instead a connection due to common ancestors then that is the information that I will give. It simply is what it is....even that may not be what Aframs want to hear.

I can go back to page 2 of this thread and see smarter posters.....Somali posters even saying the same thing WAAAY before we had the anceient DNA to back it up:

It depends on the ethnicity, I don't think all do. I would say the Kanuri, Baggara, and Kanembu found in parts of northeastern Nigeria probably have relatively recent Eastern/North Sudanese links and therefore distantly related to the Ancient Egyptians.
    Who does he bring up, Sahelians with Eastern Saharan ancestry of course.....7 years ago. We NOW know due to sampling the Sahel is full of V68 derived lineages. Again 7 years ago I CLEARLY explain what I am talking about.

- "Connections" between Ancient Egyptians proper (3100 BC - 300BC) and Far West Africans Should not be exaggerated. IMO they exist but through proxy of intermediate groups,....... Not through the influence of Pharaonic Egyptians DIRECTLY upon "Nigerians" or "Senegalese". The old "Egyptseach" (R.I.P.) used to go into the scope of such Egyptian/Sub Saharan connections how ever small they were....now such discussions usually just go into OT trolling on Aframs.

I like FACT BASED answers, so I am O.K. with the fact that that answer could be - "Yes, those connections are from 10, 20, or 30 Thousand years ago." Instead of trolling African Americans you must realize that some people read about this for the sake of research and knowledge...not simply to "Claim shit" - Dont equate the knowledge seekers with These people, and these people.
    This forum and these threads WERE NOT MADE for trolling uneducated kids like you all. It was made for a different type of thinker, you all just POST here now.
    It was made for people that want the answer: "Yes but it goes all the way back to PN2 45 thousand years ago." It should be crystal fucking clear at this point what type of connections in deep evolutionary history i am talking about. Some of us have actually done the work.

Established Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 11:37
    J1
    Race
    Caucasoid
    Ethnicity
    Amazigh
    Phenotype
    Transmed + Berberid

Quote Originally Posted by beyoku View Post
    No thats not it. People MUCH smarter than you idiots have provided information to answer the question. I deal with facts and concepts. If there is no direct connection but instead a connection due to common ancestors then that is the information that I will give. It simply is what it is....even that may not be what Aframs want to hear.
    then provide these "facts" do you have anything to back up your claims about ANA in ancient egyptians?

I can go back to page 2 of this thread and see smarter posters.....Somali posters even saying the same thing WAAAY before we had the anceient DNA to back it up:
    Who does he bring up, Sahelians with Eastern Saharan ancestry of course.....7 years ago. We NOW know due to sampling the Sahel is full of V68 derived lineages. Again 7 years ago I CLEARLY explain what I am talking about.
    This forum and these threads WERE NOT MADE for trolling uneducated kids like you all. It was made for a different type of thinker, you all just POST here now.
    It was made for people that want the answer: "Yes but it goes all the way back to PN2 45 thousand years ago." It should be crystal fucking clear at this point what type of connections in deep evolutionary history i am talking about. Some of us have actually done the work.
    You're playing with words it's pure dishonesty the guy explicitly said west africans ( which means people like you not some remote eastern saharan populations) and ancient egypt and that's exactly what he said :
    Afrocentrists have always wore the Ancient Egypt sleeve with pride although they are descendents of West Africans. This leads me to ask if there are any possibilities of West Africans having any origins associated with the great civilization of Egypt.
    the great civilization of egypt why do you always go back far in time to prove your point ?? with that logic i can find connections between all humans you really start to sound desesperate. Modern west africans have no direct links with ancient Egypt whether it's on the genetic level or the cultural one. Period.
    Last edited by NassBean; Yesterday at 17:04.
    "Without doubt, Publius Cornelius, when you shall have a view of Africa from the sea, the reduction of your province of Spain will appear to you to have been a mere matter of sport and pastime." Titus-Livus, XXVIII,42

5. The Following User Says Thank You to NassBean For This Useful Post:

Tsarcastic (Yesterday)

Established Member
    Molecular Biologist
    Last Online
    E1b1a8*
    mtDNA
    L0a1a2
    Ethnicity
    "Black"
    Politics
    Praise the Sun
    Religion
    Sun Worship

Quote Originally Posted by NassBean View Post
    then provide these "facts" do you have anything to back up your claims about ANA in ancient egyptians?

You're playing with words it's pure dishonesty the guy explicitly said west africans ( which means people like you not some remote eastern saharan populations) and ancient egypt and that's exactly what he said :

the great civilization of egypt why do you always go back far in time to prove your point ?? with that logic i can find connections between all humans you really start to sound deseperate. Modern west africans have no direct links with ancient Egypt whether it's on the genetic level or the cultural one. Period.
    Exactly, they have no direct links. They have links via intermediaries. Thanks for clarifying my point.
    I didn't say they had direct links, I said they have indirect links. I also said we should not over exaggerate links.
    This was an intellectual discussion to talk about what links actually EXIST...regardless of how remote or how recent hence my mention of Links being there THROUGH SLAVERY.

That specific response was to an individual who incorrectly answer "No"..........and was speaking in absolutes. We know that answer is incorrect because I can easily falsify it saying Yes = Slavery.
    The links between Egypt and West Africans existing because enslaved people from West Africa ended up in Egypt is not the type of evidence some African Americans want to see, but that is factual data that I am going to provide.

You bring up ALL humans, that is a perfect rebuttal and its factual. I like factual answers and that is sufficient. Someone else said something similar and I answered that YEARS ago too, making it QUITE CLEAR what type of narrative I was providing to the person that asked the question:

We African American have very strong...and very CLEAR ancestry that is mostly but not limited to non Bantu Niger Kordofanian speakers from West and West Central Africa. Most African Americans hyping up "connections" to Egypt are somewhat delusional unless they are speaking on broad ranging terms of Skin color and generic continental ancestry. This is mostly just layman talk thinking AE was "Us" in the same way you will see people on Facebook posting pictures of Namibian Khoisan or Ethiopians thinking they have some recent connection to "Us".
    I dont know what you think Afrocentric thought is but I think you need to take a look at the older posts in this thread and see what REALLY went down. You young dudes REALLY....REALLY have a hard time participating in intellectual discussions. If I have to go WAAY back to get a connection then I go WAAY back because that is one of the only types of connections that exists.

In other words : Here is the connection, it just may not be the type of connection that you are looking for.
    Last edited by beyoku; Yesterday at 17:01.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to beyoku For This Useful Post:

NassBean (Yesterday), Truthcentric (Yesterday)

Established Member
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 20:36
    T-M184
    mtDNA
    R0a2
    Ethnicity
    Dir/Bedouin
    Ethiopia Djibouti Oman Sudan

The question was do West Africans have any connections with Ancient Egypt not prehistoric Egypt.
    Discussing ANA or "North Sudanese links" in this case is irrelevant and just further proves that Beyoku is a senile old man (which explains why he likes to brag about his wasted prime years) who has also proven to be obsessed with NE Africa especially Egypt just like his old retiree buddy @Gametheory.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Meygaag For This Useful Post:

Tsarcastic (Yesterday)

Established Member
    Molecular Biologist
    Last Online
    E1b1a8*
    mtDNA
    L0a1a2
    Ethnicity
    "Black"
    Politics
    Praise the Sun
    Religion
    Sun Worship

Quote Originally Posted by Meygaag View Post
    The question was do West Africans have any connections with Ancient Egypt not prehistoric Egypt.
    Discussing ANA or "North Sudanese links" in this case is irrelevant and just further proves that Beyoku is a senile old man (which explains why he likes to brag about his wasted prime years) who has also proven to be obsessed with NE Africa especially Egypt just like his old retiree buddy @Gametheory.
    The first comments on the subject went beyond the questioners original posts. Futhermore, my first post to the thread was prefaced by "Depends on how far you want to go back. There are a few issues." We already know we are dealing with Prehistory. Again, it was followed up with:

"Connections" between Ancient Egyptians proper (3100 BC - 300BC) and Far West Africans Should not be exaggerated. IMO they exist but through proxy of intermediate groups....... Not through the influence of Pharaonic Egyptians DIRECTLY upon "Nigerians" or "Senegalese"
    This was an intellectual discussion. How you join last year and have 1200 posts already?
    You are like a maggot gnawing on this forum's corpse.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to beyoku For This Useful Post:

Truthcentric (Yesterday)

Established Member
    Molecular Biologist
    Last Online
    @

Exactly, they have no direct links. They have links via intermediaries. Thanks for clarifying my point.
    I didn't say they had direct links, I said they have indirect links. I also said we should not over exaggerate links.
    This was an intellectual discussion to talk about what links actually EXIST...regardless of how remote or how recent hence my mention of Links being there THROUGH SLAVERY.

The links between Egypt and West Africans existing because enslaved people from West Africa ended up in Egypt is not the type of evidence some African Americans want to see, but that is factual data that I am going to provide.
    This doesn't make sense,thats like saying West Africans have something to do with ancient Celts since some Africans slaves ended up in Britain during the colonial era.GTFOH

From the 17th century into the 19th century, transportation to the colonies as a criminal or an indentured servant served as punishment for both genuine and petty crimes, or for simply being poor and viewed as an 'undesirable', in England and Ireland facilitated by the Transportation Act of 1718.[3] During the same period, workhouses employed people whose poverty left them no other alternative than to work under forced labour conditions.[citation needed]

Page 58 of 58 FirstFirst ... 8 48 56 57 58